Other A chat for my fellow goths and emo`s

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
warning! Cursing. And other stuff. Viewer discretion is advised

Uhg parents. They make it so hard to express ourselves. Like- when I have kids I'll let them dress up how ever the fuck they want. Like DAM just let me be me for crying out loud.

Growing up I wasnt allowed to express myself freely. Around 10 I wanted black nails and my mom flat out refused to let me buy black nail polish. I always pointed to black clothes so my... MOM bought my clothes and picked them out until I was 16. Being forced to wear girly girly clothes even in high school. I had to ask my emo friend if I could try her black lipstick. Thankfully she let me. And I just used my black jacket my dad gave me year around to hide the gross girly colors. Like.....PINK ew wasn't even the good pink it was like PEACH PINK.

Granted I'm not 100% goth cuz I like anime and nerd stuff. But for the most part I like skulls and black and vampires. I legit wish I was in the olden days so I can sneak off and try to see what it's like in those old wooden coffins. But I guess a coffin that's made today would work too.

Last edited:
Uhg... my mom complaining about my spiked dog collar choker again... glad I live with my dad now,..

Ugh, parents, right??

I'm in the exact same boat. Last week, my mom took away all of my black makeup because I put eyeliner on the dog. SO ANNOYING. Like, mom, you don't get it-- he's a bigger BVB fan than I am!

I have to hide all of my Hot Topic rewards cards because my mom gives them to my younger sister and she spends my hard earned Hot Cash on disney crap and now I can't buy the Hatsune Miku t-shirt that I wanted!

I'm so goth, I drink eight cups of black coffee every morning. I spend most of my free-time crawling around the neighbor's backyard looking for dead birds so I can reap their souls. I used to eat cigs with my coffee but my girlfriend says I'm not allowed to spend the money she gives me for therapy on drugs anymore.

I totally get where you're coming from, ugh! I also wish it was the olden days so I could do real magic. I guess it's good that in the modern day I won't get burnt at the stake though. But maybe that would be cool? Then I could also get one of those wooden coffins you were talking about?

Ugh, parents, right??

I'm in the exact same boat. Last week, my mom took away all of my black makeup because I put eyeliner on the dog. SO ANNOYING. Like, mom, you don't get it-- he's a bigger BVB fan than I am!

I have to hide all of my Hot Topic rewards cards because my mom gives them to my younger sister and she spends my hard earned Hot Cash on disney crap and now I can't buy the Hatsune Miku t-shirt that I wanted!

I'm so goth, I drink eight cups of black coffee every morning. I spend most of my free-time crawling around the neighbor's backyard looking for dead birds so I can reap their souls. I used to eat cigs with my coffee but my girlfriend says I'm not allowed to spend the money she gives me for therapy on drugs anymore.

I totally get where you're coming from, ugh! I also wish it was the olden days so I could do real magic. I guess it's good that in the modern day I won't get burnt at the stake though. But maybe that would be cool? Then I could also get one of those wooden coffins you were talking about?
Lol you sound really young from all this but I get it. Since I'm part nerd I used the make up I had to make the white cat look like the joker. Cuz I saw someone do it on Google. Let's just say I didn't have make up for 5 years.

Also since I'm goth but I'm also on the father side people who don't understand me call me the

fat bat bitch

But like c'mon you don't even understand me

warning! Cursing. And other stuff. Viewer discretion is advised

Uhg parents. They make it so hard to express ourselves. Like- when I have kids I'll let them dress up how ever the fuck they want. Like DAM just let me be me for crying out loud.

Growing up I wasnt allowed to express myself freely. Around 10 I wanted black nails and my mom flat out refused to let me buy black nail polish. I always pointed to black clothes so my... MOM bought my clothes and picked them out until I was 16. Being forced to wear girly girly clothes even in high school. I had to ask my emo friend if I could try her black lipstick. Thankfully she let me. And I just used my black jacket my dad gave me year around to hide the gross girly colors. Like.....PINK ew wasn't even the good pink it was like PEACH PINK.

Granted I'm not 100% goth cuz I like anime and nerd stuff. But for the most part I like skulls and black and vampires. I legit wish I was in the olden days so I can sneak off and try to see what it's like in those old wooden coffins. But I guess a coffin that's made today would work too.
Careful. A handful of people will say “These parents are treating them right.”

I remember being policed constantly by my parents, and still do. I didn’t end up loving them. I resent them.

Careful. A handful of people will say “These parents are treating them right.”

I remember being policed constantly by my parents, and still do. I didn’t end up loving them. I resent them.
I resent my mom. A tad. But I don't have the heart to truly hate someone... I'll just gladly sit there and suffer for people's sake. Even if it hurts me... my favorite quote is

I love the way you hurt me~

But I don't remember who started the quote so j can't credit it.

But anyway. The real way to treat your kid is to accept them for themselves not FUCKING PRESSURE YOUR OWN GOD DAM BELIEFS ONTO THEM AND SHAME THEM FOR BEING UNIQUE!!!

bruuuh I didn't know you we're emo/goth

Honestly the only doomer music I listen to is molchat doma and linkin' park

(I ain't goth nor emo, I am just a regular conformist loser)

bruuuh I didn't know you we're emo/goth

Honestly the only doomer music I listen to is molchat doma and linkin' park

(I ain't goth nor emo, I am just a regular conformist loser)
Linkin park is okay. Not bad but I’ve heard some seriously dark songs by some seriously epic artist

Granted I'm not 100% goth cuz I like anime and nerd stuff. But for the most part I like skulls and black and vampires. I legit wish I was in the olden days so I can sneak off and try to see what it's like in those old wooden coffins.
i hope this doesn't sound rude, but i feel none of this defines what a goth is. goth is a comprehensive subculture with various aesthetics, and it is a lot more open than whether somebody simply likes dark clothing or skulls; there's no checklist for what makes someone goth. enjoying anime, 'nerd stuff', or a colourful aesthetic doesn't diminish someone's validity as a goth because goth isn't a mutually exclusive term; it's personal to the individual!

just some thoughts of mine!! < 3

i hope this doesn't sound rude, but i feel none of this defines what a goth is. goth is a comprehensive subculture with various aesthetics, and it is a lot more open than whether somebody simply likes dark clothing or skulls; there's no checklist for what makes someone goth. enjoying anime, 'nerd stuff', or a colourful aesthetic doesn't diminish someone's validity as a goth because goth isn't a mutually exclusive term; it's personal to the individual!

That’s the best thing SOMEONES said to me *chokes words and wipes a single black tear away cuz mascara* SO AMAZING

My dad just says I’m not goth anough cuz I wear like purple like the dark dark purple and navy blue. And sometimes anime shirts which ranch from black to red to white. But Yknow I feel deep about be goth

Best thing I’ve heard all day. As someone who is on the slight side of gothic, I can say that while I’m not intensely contributing to the culture, I do love the aesthetic, the music, and the general vibe of it. I mean, coming from a gal who likes everything dark and gritty, you’d think on first encounter that I was a full on goth girl who likes painting human skulls XD

Best thing I’ve heard all day. As someone who is on the slight side of gothic, I can say that while I’m not intensely contributing to the culture, I do love the aesthetic, the music, and the general vibe of it. I mean, coming from a gal who likes everything dark and gritty, you’d think on first encounter that I was a full on goth girl who likes painting human skulls XD
OMG SKELETONS AND SLULLS ARE AMAZING! their so grim and I FREAKEN love them. I had a weird skull collecting habit at one point where I had a alien skull colored green on a key chain that dangled from my purse and I had a human skull jangling from my ceiling in my room. Every Halloween I collected skulls from the Halloween section. Small skeleton people. I even made my very own skeleton tower out of small skulls I got at the dollar store. Glueing them together and glueing a fake small scorpion into the side of it. I’ll send a picture tomorrow!

Goth vent today ❣️

The memory of my mom being mentally abusive came up today during sleep and I dreamt about things that actually happened in the past. So I woke up in a panic. And now I’m like mega ✨depressed ✨ like for real why did my mom hafto tell me wearing a spiked collar makes HER uncomfortable like BITCH your not the one wearing it. Not to mention she said it made me look like a dog and makes people think they should put a leash on me. Which honestly I wouldn’t mind~ cuz who doesn’t like being pulled around by a leash~ but that’s not the point the point is she tried so hard to make me feel bad about my fashion choice and she tried to make me give it up. Safe to said THAT FAILED. But I had to play along and act like I was like … idk CONSIDERING it or something. Which I wasn’t. Cuz for one she doesn’t know I’m Anthropomorphic~ #KittyGirl but anyway. And she also doesn’t know a little something I’m into called bondage. If you know what that is GOOD. Maybe we can celebrate tied up Tuesday together or something- idk-
And I refuse to tell my mom about those sides of me especially since she didn’t accept me for being Bisexual and instead made fun of me for it which made me really uncomfortable. So I would never ever tell her those things. Also I’m poly romantic ❣️

Hope y’all understand what I’m going through ~

hmm, very interesting

Okay, jokes aside, that very much sucks and I'm so so sorry about that. Parents need to learn to be more accepting to their children and not just berate them over and over.

Also as much as I do like bondage, lets keep the chat SFW here!
Lol that part was a joke about celebrating tied up Tuesday together XD. Though ngl I was hoping someone would think I actually meant it XD

BEHOLD!! MY SKULL TOWER!!!

View attachment 1016023
JUST NOTICED THIS ZOMG

That is super dark-ish and I adore it. Best skull tower evah.

I used to have a fake skull that I used to keep on my desk near my bed, but since it makes my little brother upset and scared (he deals with bad paranoia about things. A lot of us are suspecting it might be autism) I’ve since made the decision to throw it out sadly.

JUST NOTICED THIS ZOMG

That is super dark-ish and I adore it. Best skull tower evah.

I used to have a fake skull that I used to keep on my desk near my bed, but since it makes my little brother upset and scared (he deals with bad paranoia about things. A lot of us are suspecting it might be autism) I’ve since made the decision to throw it out sadly.
Aw. Good for you putting family first! There’s a lot of people who wouldn’t change for family. Sadly my mom and step sister were one of those people who refused to change for my health

In my opinion, what bothers me a lot is that I live in such a patriarchal society, where they would straight out call you a satanist, if you are even in the slightest outside of the norm. I myself am a babybat, and even though I'm new to everything, I considered myself an emo almost all my life, with it came a lot of bullying and disapproval from my parents especially.

But honestly, does that stop me? No, and they can't take away my music, so that's what's important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back