Other A chat for LGBTQIA and others like anthropomorphic and more

(Obligatory hi I'm bi and I use they/she/he pronouns)

I gotta ask what do you mean by anthropomorphic, or rather what does it mean for a person to identify as anthropomorphic?

I am female
I am Bisexual
She/her pronouns

Oh my gosh, it's a thread for my people -

I'm nonbinary (they/them) and panromantic. Don't really know where I stand in terms of sexuality yet, but if anyone has a cute personality and is around my age I'll ask them out on a date.

I'm nonbinary (they/them) and panromantic. Don't really know where I stand in terms of sexuality yet, but if anyone has a cute personality and is around my age I'll ask them out on a date.
Pansexual maybe?

It took over 10 years of only liking girls and then finally got a boyfriend and said well maybe a do like boys

Do you mind explaining what anthro identification is please?
Being an anthro might mean different things for different people. For me, it means if I had a chance to turi into a humanoid animal of my choosing, would I? Yes and would like to be a gorilla.

Basically, my understanding is that an anthro is a person who identifies as a humanoid animal.

Oof I stopped getting notifications for thiiiiiis.

I’m bi ☆
Welcome lumiine lol

Hello Bi, I'm Russy
Lol dad jokes

(Obligatory hi I'm bi and I use they/she/he pronouns)

I gotta ask what do you mean by anthropomorphic, or rather what does it mean for a person to identify as anthropomorphic?
Basically for me it's a section of the community of furries. But a different class I suppose??? Anthropomorphic is the scientific term for animals with humanoid features. While tho most people call them furries along with the rest of the community. Some anthros don't like that. And it is hard to explain but every person has their own reason for not wanting to be called a furry. For me. It's because I got targeted and harrased and they used furrie during the attack on me. And I've sense been traumatised. He

Welcome!
I'm a gay man who goes by he/him/his. I'm also anthro identifying as a gorilla.
Welcome! What ever floats your boat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back