• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Chase Through Time [Furry rp][CLOSED]

Raku

Four Thousand Club

You were just a bunch of kids with a thirst for adventure. You never really expected to find anything on your journeys and ventures, but it wasn't the thought of treasure that drove you. It was the thrills, the risks, the adrenaline. That's what drove you. So you were surprised when you actually found something. You all had been studying this relic and it's story. This adventure would easily be the most dangerous one yet, but for good reason. The relic, the Statue of Azbera, was some kind of ancient, magical device that had the ability to transport people around it to a dimension of magic and wonder. It was something that even the best treasure hunters called a myth, but they were older, they didn't believe in fairy tales. You on the other hand, did. So off you went, on the daring, trap filled adventure for the Statue of Azbera. There were two things you didn't expect to happen when you actually found it. One, it worked. Two, the situation of the world you arrived in. It was in despair and ruin. Evil ruled most of the land, only a small pocket still held good. Confused by what had actually happened, there was no way you could prepare yourself for what came next.

Ok, so basic gist of this is is that a small group of young adventurers (our characters and protagonists. also, yes, anthropomorphic or furry characters) found a relic called the Statue of Azbera that would transport those around it to an alternate version of Earth where there is magic and such, but it is under the rule of an evil villain and his goons that has infected all of time in that dimension. What our heroes will be doing is going through different time eras and becoming better fighters before taking out the main antagonist's generals (which will be made by you) and collecting their weapons to use against the main villain to defeat him.

So I hope you all like it and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper Here ya go.

After the departure of one of our players, I am reopening this to one more pers

Alright. I'll let you know when a spot opens up. I believe soon because one of the players hasn't responded in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back