• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Yes.... we agree to your terms, on the condition that you don't make us do anything harmful to others." Danielle said, with an air of depression but determination.

"Very well," she replies, and walks away. A moment later she returns with three jars. "The A.I.R.S. are in here. They should work. Come back when you're done, alright?"

"Is that trust factor?" Liese asks silently.

"I think so... " Sge said back before taking the jars. "Thank you." She aid bowing. "Are you ready liese?"

"Let's go then." Danielle said, waiting for her friend to absorb her. A tear started to form but she didn't let it spill, there would be plenty time for that later.

Liese's display flashes, and Danielle is stored once more. Without a word the robot takes off through the ceiling.

"I could be better. I feel as though I let my emotions betray my trust. I was supposed to serve you, not trade your freedom for my brothers lives."

"Don't feel that way, im the one who told you too you were under my command, and you didn't sell me.. you're in the same scenario." She said. "Leys put that behind us, right now lets take joy in knowing your brothers will be safe"

"Okay..." she nods. Nonetheless, she remains quiet. "Do you think they'll be mad at me? We care a lot about duty in my family."

"I don't know about your family, but I know if I were related i'd be proud to have you as a sister." Danielle said, warmly.

Liese's LEDs display a green ";_;" , not that Danielle can tell from inside her.

A few moments later they're back at the house.

"Hello everybody!" Danielle said, putting on a cheery face.

Akira tackles the Ninetales with glee. "Danielle! Hooray! Look everyone, my favorite Pokemon is back! I'm so happy to see you!"

Balaa is quieter but equally affectionate. "Hello, sweetheart. Good to see you!"

"Hello everyone!" She said, licking the pikamew. Hold it in Danielle "We got the machines!" She said before walking over to her mother and nuzzling her.

"Amazing! I knew you could do it!" Akira laughs and laughs.

"We should get going then," says Balaa. "I imagine it'll be crowded, having so many robots here -- no offense, Liese."

"None taken."

"Yeah.. let's go" Danielle said, not meaning to pause yet doing so anyway. "I wonder what having four robots will be like."

A few moments later they're gathered around the three Lucario. Liese gives Danielle the jars containing the A.I.R.S.

"I imagine we need only to empty the contents." Telepathically, she adds "For my sake, please give them just a little programming so they know what to do...with all of this..."

Akira's eyes are shining. "What a hero..."

"Alright" She said, putting a jar by each brother, backing up then opening them. "Stay back everyone."

The other Pokemon keep their distance as the A.I.R.S. are released. It's just as interesting to watch as last time, as each Lucario becomes covered in a gray tint which gradually fades away to reveal robots in place of Pokemon. Each of them sit up at the same time, and in unison add

"L.A.I.R.S online. Please specify administrator and set purpose protocols."

I cant set myself as an admin... I wont be here... ill just set them as well.

"Set administrators as, Balaa, Akira, and Danielle." She said. "Your purpose.. to protect the forest and it's heart."

Each respond simultaneously with a nod. Like Danielle, they have LEDs where they used to have eyes, and a quick glance at each other uploads system recognitions for each bot.

"Software set up. Conversion complete."

"Now...for the hard part."

Liese goes up and hugs each one, and each one returns it.

"None of them look surprised!" Akira looks confused. "What's that all about?"

"I'm not sure." She said quietly to her little friend. "Hello" She said to the three,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back