• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sugarplum

Tickler of Brains
Please tickle my brain with your creative fingers!
Sugarplum
1615244557859.png
Hello There! You can call me Sugar.
I am a crazy cat lady that loves to write. :captaincat:
Enough said. Just kidding!
I work at a lab and have availability to post a few times a day in the evenings. (I have no life...) I'm not sure what the qualifications are for labeling my writing rank. So I will just say I usually write between 300-800 words per post, more if I am inspire by a scene! Sorry to say, I only play female MCs. So if you're looking to pressuring me into playing a male for you, won't work! I do prefer to focus on our MCs instead of having a million side characters and getting distracted by their stories. I am known to be picky about who I roleplay with. Its all about chemistry with my partner. This means I want to brain storm with you, talk OOCly, and overall see if we are on the same page with our ideas, wants, and needs. If I don't feel we are a good match, I won't waste anymore of either of our time. I love any roleplay that you can twist into something dark, sinister, and gritty, make you go on an emotional rollercoaster where your brain oozes from your ears, and smashes you in the face with passionate romance. (Give me a bad guy to rock my world!) If you enjoy this type of writing too, than I may just be the girl for you!

I can offer RPing here in PMs, Google Docs, or Discord (though not my favorite because of word limit. I do however love OOC chatting over Discord!)
Preferred Realistic or Realistic Illustration faceclaims. As a writer, I like to imagine the scenes in my head and that is hard to do if one of our character's has googly eyes. LOL

Prerequisites Looking people that enjoy playing male characters.
Must be age 18+. I enjoy adult themes and need my partner to be comfortable with it too.
I'd like at least 3-4 posts a week. If it takes you 2 weeks to get a reply out to me, I may lose interest in the RP.
Needs to be Literate to Advanced Literate. I write detailed posts, I want you to do the same! :) (I average about 300-800 words per post)
Please have some ideas when you DM me. No "I am open to everything." I want to hear your ideas and thoughts, so they may spark my own. Otherwise we will just fall into awkward silence.
Looking for intense, emotional, mind-blowing, drama filled, crazy storylines.
Dominant personalities only. (I am not comfortable playing that part!)

Genres Sci-fi or Futuristic
Apocalypse/Wastelands
Vampires
Werewolves
Monsters
Demons
Medieval
Witches
Pirates
Mafia
Dark themes
Bad Boys <3
Cinderella Stories
Arranged Marriages
Taboo Relationships
Anything with cats :captaincat:
Open to other ideas!

Genres I won't do Anthros (Creatures like werewolves are ok!)
Harems
Steampunk
Kinda Zombied-out
Heavy Magical Fantasy
Anything that involves me reading D&D Lore Guidelines

General Ideas, These can be modified and meant to be built upon! Fire in His Heart (based off the Fireblood Dragon Romance series by Ruby Dixon)
A rift has opened up in the sky and dragons poured out into the world. Something about this world dives these beasts into a frenzied rage and they quickly destroy humanity as we know it. Fifty years into the future the world is a wasteland of what it use to be. The fear of the dragons overhead has made what is left of the human race to go into hiding. However, the dragons sense of smell is strong and they are able to pick out the human hives. Without being able to communicate, no one knows what they want or why they are so destructive.

The dragons smell what they want. The scent of a female mixed with the scum of the hive. Unable to reach her, they go into a dark rage of destruction. If only they could get close enough to snatch her away maybe this rage would finally disappear.

Taste of the Night
In a world where vampires are part of human society, night life is booming in the big city. Vampires are proving to be charming, sophisticated, and darkly attractive. Humans flock to the nightclubs in hopes to get a taste of their fantasies. A new illegal fad of becoming blood donors is being whispered through the shadows. It's always nicer to get blood from willing victims. Police are trying to stop this dangerous trade, but it's quickly getting out of control.

A young girl catches the eye of one of the most successful vampire nightclub owners. With money to spare, he doesn't mind paying for her blood, but is there more to this relationship then just a quick taste?

Marriage of Secrets
Boy meets girl. Boy marry's girl. They live happily ever after. Isn't that how its suppose to go? There is something fishy about this marriage. What started out as a fairy tale has now become an estranged marriage. Her newly wed husband barely has time for his new wife; always working late or making excuses to avoid her, becoming more cold-hearted with each passing day. She can only think the worst. He is definitely having an affair. If he hates her so much than why did he want to rush into this marriage so quickly? None of this make sense!

Little does she know that her new husband is one of the most vicious hitmen the world has ever known. This marriage is suppose to be a cover. He picked out the perfect little naive girl to play his pretty wife. So why does she have to go and ruin it by starting to snoop around? If she finds out who he is he will have to deal with it... the only way a hitman knows how. The suspicion is growing between them.
DM me if your interested in talking and brainstorming! :D

Last edited:
You know what, I haven't done a apocalyptic Rp since I joined this site, if you wanna do that?

Hello!
I am 20 and a guy, I have a few OCs that work into your ideas pretty well!
Specifically "Foreign Prince", if you could an Underwater fae prince as foreign at least LOL.
His RPs are usually dark fantasy, kind of like a studio ghibli movie but a little fucked up, usually he saves a partners character from an accident at sea, only to be like "you will marry me now :)" or he will straight up just kidnap your character, either or.

I also don't know if you'd be interested in it, but I have a character who's world has a big theming of monsters. From vampires, to mothman, to Yokai basically. I typically like to focus on Lovecraftian horrors and build a big overarching plot around that, I have some ideas if they might pique your interest!

Updated my general ideas with a bit more of a summary. I don't want to put too much! I want to brainstorm with people! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back