• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A casual Pokémon roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Casey Cadet

a2ayrt.gif

cyndaquil.gif
eevee.gif
teddiursa.gif
sneasel.gif
milotic.gif

Casey chuckled at her Eevee, it was the first time she'd seen him show some decent respect to another Pokemon. Sure, he was friendly, but never to the point of mimicking another Pokemon. She watched the strides of the two almost as if they were doing synchronized trotting. Steam just about came out of her ears - How cute! She could definitely leverage this behavior for future competitions. If anything, and Casey would take full credit for this, a lot of her Pokemon were so pampered and spoiled that she wouldn't put it past them to be a bit... borderline snobbish. So this was a nice change of pace, for sure!

Curiously she watched Growlithe guide the pair, and it only confirmed her thoughts from earlier on what a reliable Pokemon he was! All Tani has to say was a simple command to guide them to burgers. And - just like that - they came to the stop at the end of the line for food and Casey listened in on Tani's adventures. Way up in the mountains of Kalos? The Tour de Alto Mare? She was star struck, to the max. This girl was incredible! She felt a twinge of jealousy, to be honest... What an adventurous life to lead. Would it be rude if she asked her how she did it all blind? Or... was she always blind? Hummm, too soon, Casey thought with a heavy amount of consideration.

"Gosh that sound incre--"

The scuffle of yelling caught the party's attention, but was too far for them to be poking their noses in. From the looks of it, it was some rich hot-shot who had nothing better to do that pick on and yell at others - eh. Someone would put them in their place. Tani continued speaking, mentioning that it'd be funny if he was taken out on handcuffs. Casey chuckled in agreement but still wondered if they should go over. Ah, but they were already in line for burgers...

"Agreed - ugh - hope they kick out that guy that's yelling for no reason. Some people are just THE worst," Casey sighed with a simple shrug, turning away from the situation, "So inconsiderate to ruin the convention's good vibes ~ hope no one actually got hurt though. Maybe we should swing by after ordering." Casey moved forward in line, backtracking to their conversation.

"Hummmm, as for me, it's definitely not as glorious as mountains in Kalos or touring the Indigo League, but I am in the Master Class for Pokemon Performing. I've done quite a few performances and even had the opportunity to face the Kalos Queen! Sadly, she totally wiped the floor with me but that just means my dream gets to continue onward and that I gotta do a whole lot better next time ~" She said sheepishly, moving forward in line again, "The coolest thing I've done is probably live my childhood dream of performing at the Cerulean City Gym - I got to play the part of a mermaid. It was pretty much the best day of my life." Casey chuckled. Oh - looks like they were next in line! What to get, what to getttt...

Interacting with Theo713 Theo713
Overhearing poor Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean getting bullied...​

Félix Clovis
[div class=felixhiding]
[/div]
-State of being/emotional state: Slightly scared and exhausted -> Asleep and unconscious
-Around: A now unconscious kind girl (Gracie) , an angry businessman and his asleep wife.
[class=felixhiding] height: 278.5px; background-color: #8AD2B8; opacity: 0.94; z-index: 1; position: relative; bottom: 2px; transition: opacity 0.5s ease-out; [/class] [class name=felixhiding state=hover] opacity: 0; transition: opacity 1s ease-in; [/class]

Pokemon outside their pokeball:

Arciel

sylveon.gif

Tournesol

ralts.gif

Bubbles (Status: Asleep)

froakie.gif

Félix was slightly shivering behind the girl that was protecting him, waiting for something to happen and for the man to leave them alone... until the boy saw his savior... collapse into the floor. Before he could even verbalize his worry his eyelids started to feel heavy, and after getting out only a single groan of discomfort the teen collapsed onto the floor unconscious. And... so did the angry man's wife... and Bubbles... and the girl's Emolga. The only ones left awake were Arciel who got slightly drowsy at first but quickly woke up after seeing her trainer faint, Tournesol who was worried sick for her trainer too, and the kind girl's gallade who looked like this was not the first time this happened.

The ralts started to panic, not knowing what to do about Félix, and the sylveon was very close to doing the same until she thought of dragging her trainer away from the evil man... who also seemed to be in distress now... and the woman who was with him was also now on the floor.

Well, the little pink eeveelution paid the couple no mind and rushed towards her trainer. "Sylveon! Syl sylve syl? Sylveooooooon!" ("Félix! Félix are you ok? Please wake up!") The sylveon used her paw to poke at boy's cheek, and much to the little pokemon's dismay didn't do much. She then proceeded to headbutt her trainer's face while letting out dismayed cries "Sylveon?! Sylveooooooooooon!!! ("Félix?! Féliiiiiix please wake up!!!") The poor sylveon was becoming increasingly worried and sad until she noticed her trainer was breathing steadily and seemed relaxed... he was just sleeping! She stopped headbutting him and sighed "...Sylve syl. Sylveon sylveon..."(...he was just asleep. I was so worried...)

Once she confirmed this the little pink pokemon started to look around the area, trying to find her pokemon companions... and she spotted Tournesol worriedly pushing Félix's sleeping body trying to wake him up while letting out many distressed noises. She also just noticed that Bubbles, who originally had hopped on top of her, was also sleeping on the floor. Arciel turned to the ralts and spoke to her "Sylve! Sylvy, sylveon syl sylvy sylveon! Sylveon!" (Tournesol! He is alright, I'll carry him to somewhere safe! You carry Bubbles!")

The little ralts flinched for a moment, but nodded to the fellow fairy pokemon's orders and went towards the sleeping froakie. The small pokemon grabbed onto Bubbles hand and started dragging him while making distressed noises. "Ralts ra ralts ral ralts!"("I'm sorry so so so sorry Bubbles!").

While dragging the poor sleeping frog towards Arciel, the latter one used her mouth to grab the scruff of Félix's shirt and started dragging him around on his back, signaling to the ralts by waving her paw to follow her. And so Arciel tried to make her way through the people and pokecon towards somewhere safe for them.

Funnily enough, while all this was happening to the boy and his pokemon, the mean man was worried and carrying around his wife towards a nearby bench, appalled and glaring maliciously towards the gloom that not only interrupted his rant but made his wife fall asleep! Today was just a rotten day for him.

Enmyira Enmyira tagging you to also have gracie's gallade react to the entire situation

201625.jpgThings had seem to calm down but then Gracie, the scary man's wife and the teenage boy passed out..well fell asleep anyway. "Oh no..." Aimi feeling the need to help out especially since Gracie had helped her. Sylvia ran out towards them with out a second thought to try to help. Aimi followed and noticed that the Sylveon was pulling the teenage boy off to safer place. She then looked at Gracie. She wanted to help but she couldn't do both. She looked at Grace's Gallade. For sure he could take her out of here. The Sylveon seem to need more help. The man's wife seem to need help also but she was to scared of him to even speak. She went up to the Sylveon pulling on the boy and said, "Mind if I help? That way you don't have to drag him?" Aimi said to the Sylveon. "Well at least he won't have to be dragged by on his back anyway. I can also get through the crowds faster. You could lead the way and I follow." Suddenly she felt a pull on her hand. She suddenly felt stupid. She was very tall so she wouldn't be help as probably as she could but....it would be better then him being dragged on his back right? Yeah! Plus there was nothing wrong in offering help. "So what you think want me to help you out." Sylvia walked up to the Sylveon and gave friendly smile.
Enmyira Enmyira
Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean

Now that sounds like an excellent plan.” she smiled, liking the sound of it. What better way to get the blood pumping again than to knock some loud mouth party pooper down a peg or two? Sure, jumping out of a plane. But there were no planes nearby! As the thought ran through her mind her stomach would growl, Tani chuckling and putting a hand over her stomach. “But first things first. I need a burger.” She would listen intently as Casey shared her own stories of grandeur, smiling at the mention of performing in Cerulean City. “I love Cerulean City. I’ve only been there a few times, but the people are always super nice. It’s kind of quiet for my tastes, but quiet is nice every once in a while.” Without realizing it they were at the front of the line, the person behind the counter greeting them the same way he had the previous customers. “How can I help y’all today?” “Yeah I need a burger” the Growlithe would bark, reminding his trainer of his ever presence. “Two burgers! One I need all th way. Whatever toppings you got I want….except onions. I don’t do onions. The other one I want just the meat. No bun, just a patty on a paper plate. And whatever my friend here wants.” she would motion with her head in Casey’s direction, reaching in to her jeans and producing a debit card and, once finding the counter, would place the card down to the somewhat annoyance of the guy behind the counter. He tried his best not to let it show but a bit of it did as he picked up the card, giving his attention to Casey for her order as well.

Once their orders were taken and Tani’s card returned Tani would take the two burgers she ordered and step out of line and away from the stall as a whole. Kneeling down, Tani would place the plain patty in front of her Growlithe and rub the underside of his neck with an “Atta boy.” She preferred to stand, looking in the general direction she thought Casey might be in. The area around them was getting quieter which made it easier, leaving Tani unaware to the fact that a Grass Whistle had been used and was putting nearby Con goers to sleep. “And you faced the Kalos Queen you said? That’s impressive. I hear trainers like that are no pushovers, so for you to be good enough to go toe to toe with one says a lot about your skill. Maybe after we check out that commotion you’d be up to putting my pokemon through their paces? I’m not one for battles normally, but if you’re good enough to take on a Queen, win or lose, you must a good challenge. And I do so love a good challenge.” The Growlithe’s ears would perk up at the mention of a potential battle, giving a few barks of agreement before going back to his burger.

Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie

Gracie
drawn-blue-eyes-lady-7.jpg

gallade.gif

Gallade -Lvl 41
-psychic
-heal pulse
-hyperspace hole
-counter

gloom.gif

Gloom -Lvl 10
-stun spore
-grass whistle
-poison powder
-leaf blade

emolga.gif

Emolga -Lvl 9
-spark
-fly
-bounce
-thunder

Félix Clovis
[div class=felixhiding]
[/div]
-State of being/emotional state: Slightly scared and exhausted -> Asleep and unconscious
-Around: A now unconscious kind girl (Gracie) , an angry businessman and his asleep wife.
[class=felixhiding] height: 278.5px; background-color: #8AD2B8; opacity: 0.94; z-index: 1; position: relative; bottom: 2px; transition: opacity 0.5s ease-out; [/class] [class name=felixhiding state=hover] opacity: 0; transition: opacity 1s ease-in; [/class]

Arciel

sylveon.gif

Tournesol

ralts.gif

froakie.gif

Félix was slightly shivering behind the girl that was protecting him, waiting for something to happen and for the man to leave them alone... until the boy saw his savior... collapse into the floor. Before he could even verbalize his worry his eyelids started to feel heavy, and after getting out only a single groan of discomfort the teen collapsed onto the floor unconscious. And... so did the angry man's wife... and Bubbles... and the girl's Emolga. The only ones left awake were Arciel who got slightly drowsy at first but quickly woke up after seeing her trainer faint, Tournesol who was worried sick for her trainer too, and the kind girl's gallade who looked like this was not the first time this happened.

The ralts started to panic, not knowing what to do about Félix, and the sylveon was very close to doing the same until she thought of dragging her trainer away from the evil man... who also seemed to be in distress now... and the woman who was with him was also now on the floor.

Well, the little pink eeveelution paid the couple no mind and rushed towards her trainer. "Sylveon! Syl sylve syl? Sylveooooooon!" ("Félix! Félix are you ok? Please wake up!") The sylveon used her paw to poke at boy's cheek, and much to the little pokemon's dismay didn't do much. She then proceeded to headbutt her trainer's face while letting out dismayed cries "Sylveon?! Sylveooooooooooon!!! ("Félix?! Féliiiiiix please wake up!!!") The poor sylveon was becoming increasingly worried and sad until she noticed her trainer was breathing steadily and seemed relaxed... he was just sleeping! She stopped headbutting him and sighed "...Sylve syl. Sylveon sylveon..."(...he was just asleep. I was so worried...)

Once she confirmed this the little pink pokemon started to look around the area, trying to find her pokemon companions... and she spotted Tournesol worriedly pushing Félix's sleeping body trying to wake him up while letting out many distressed noises. She also just noticed that Bubbles, who originally had hopped on top of her, was also sleeping on the floor. Arciel turned to the ralts and spoke to her "Sylve! Sylvy, sylveon syl sylvy sylveon! Sylveon!" (Tournesol! He is alright, I'll carry him to somewhere safe! You carry Bubbles!")

The little ralts flinched for a moment, but nodded to the fellow fairy pokemon's orders and went towards the sleeping froakie. The small pokemon grabbed onto Bubbles hand and started dragging him while making distressed noises. "Ralts ra ralts ral ralts!"("I'm sorry so so so sorry Bubbles!").

While dragging the poor sleeping frog towards Arciel, the latter one used her mouth to grab the scruff of Félix's shirt and started dragging him around on his back, signaling to the ralts by waving her paw to follow her. And so Arciel tried to make her way through the people and pokecon towards somewhere safe for them.

Funnily enough, while all this was happening to the boy and his pokemon, the mean man was worried and carrying around his wife towards a nearby bench, appalled and glaring maliciously towards the gloom that not only interrupted his rant but made his wife fall asleep! Today was just a rotten day for him.

Enmyira Enmyira tagging you to also have gracie's gallade react to the entire situation
View attachment 513028Things had seem to calm down but then Gracie, the scary man's wife and the teenage boy passed out..well fell asleep anyway. "Oh no..." Aimi feeling the need to help out especially since Gracie had helped her. Sylvia ran out towards them with out a second thought to try to help. Aimi followed and noticed that the Sylveon was pulling the teenage boy off to safer place. She then looked at Gracie. She wanted to help but she couldn't do both. She looked at Grace's Gallade. For sure he could take her out of here. The Sylveon seem to need more help. The man's wife seem to need help also but she was to scared of him to even speak. She went up to the Sylveon pulling on the boy and said, "Mind if I help? That way you don't have to drag him?" Aimi said to the Sylveon. "Well at least he won't have to be dragged by on his back anyway. I can also get through the crowds faster. You could lead the way and I follow." Suddenly she felt a pull on her hand. She suddenly felt stupid. She was very tall so she wouldn't be help as probably as she could but....it would be better then him being dragged on his back right? Yeah! Plus there was nothing wrong in offering help. "So what you think want me to help you out." Sylvia walked up to the Sylveon and gave friendly smile.
Enmyira Enmyira
Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean

Gallade made an annoyed sound and chopped the Gloom over the head. It dropped its piece of grass and complained. Gallade set it straight with a few harsh words.
Gloom proceeded to pick up Emolga, and Gallade gently picked up Gracie.
"Gloom.. gloo.." gloom said aloud to eveyone near by. 'I'm sorry..'

The party started moving off towards a grassy area.

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Comfey, the Posy Picker Pokémon. A Fairy type. It releases a relaxing scent from the flowers it picks. The scent has a healing effect and can cure status conditions.
It stretches sticky vines out from its head and picks flowers to adorn itself with. When it doesn't have any flowers, it feels uneasy.
Type: Fairy
Ability: Triage
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Mudsdale, the Draft Horse Pokémon. A Ground type. Mudsdale's heavy, mud-covered kick is its favorite attack, and can easily reduce a large truck to scrap.
It remains calm and unmoving no matter the situation. It mixes dirt with the saliva in its mouth to make a special kind of mud.
Type: Ground
Ability: Stamina
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Oricorio, Pom-Pom Style. The Dancing Pokémon. An Electric and Flying type. It creates electricity by rubbing its pom-poms together. Then it dances as it approaches its opponent before attacking. When it drinks different special nectars found only in Alola, it can change its type.
It wins the hearts of its enemies with its passionate dancing and then uses the opening it creates to burn them up with blazing flames.
Type: Fire -Flying
*Its type can change depending on the special type of nectar it drinks.
Ability: Dancer
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Mantine, the Kite Pokémon. Mantine swims about the ocean majestically, and may fly out of the water if it builds up enough speed.
Postcards and posters featuring Mantine leaping elegantly above the waves are popular souvenirs of Alola.
Ability: Swift Swim
Type: Water
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

" I think you would enjoy seeing something like that. Now it's time to go see how distracted my Pokemon got." Dru stiod and brushed off his pants before smiling at Hannele "feel free to come with me if you want but I wouldn't blame you for doing something else." Dru then began to head in the direction his Gengar had gone.

Hypnos and Pancake were wandering around heading back to where they thought Dru might be. Hypnos was sneaking from shadow to shadow making sure that the path was safe for Pancake to follow. The two of them were a little wary of each other but they knew they had to rely on each other for now.

Hannele put Mudsdale back in his pokeball for the time being. She streatched her arms up and let out a sigh. Comfey wandered over and wrapped itself up her arm.

Oricorio hopped along with them. "Ori Ori." 'This way.' It called and then flew upwards. It caught a gentle draft and looked down at the ranger and trainer. It was still in its psychic form so, it could feel the general direction of where the pokemon were.

Casey Cadet

a2ayrt.gif

cyndaquil.gif
eevee.gif
teddiursa.gif
sneasel.gif
milotic.gif

The young girl had noticed the cashier's irritation at the card on the counter gesture, but he seemed to power through it as he took orders and turned to take Casey's order now. Casey was just about to order when her Eevee began nuzzling her leg in an attempt to get one too. Nice try, Biscuit. Casey shot him a firm but apologetic look - she couldn't just spoil Biscuit when the others weren't getting treated... plus, she wasn't going to put out Tani for an extra five patties. She smiled at the cashier, for the lag in response, and ordered a simple burger with cheese, bacon and onions, taking a few bills from her pocket and putting it into the tip jar on the counter.

"A couple of lemonades too, if you don't mind, sir! Ne ~ keep the change, okay?" The praise and playful wink from Casey seemed to send the young cashier into a lighter mood. The two stepped to the side waiting for their order, resting by a few tables under brightly colored parasols. The saffron breeze felt good as the sun hovered over the town.

"Huuum, performances are a bit different from regular battles, aesthetically speaking. But I don't ever back down from a challenge so I'll take you on, for sure. And tell you what - for treating me to lunch today, I'll do you one better. My crew and I have been working on something pretty spectacular ~ we trained a bit in the caves nearby for this. I'll treat you to a solo, super special performance." With her index finger raised, she chuckled a bit. It would be pretty good practice for Mellie, so what was the harm in a little play time? Though, the general nature of her Milotic was known to pull in a crowd. She could use that publicity...

Casey glanced down the walkway, wondering if she could see anymore situations happening until the cashier called their order, distracting her from looking. Bah - she needed to mind her own business anyhow. Her and Tani would check up on things soon anyways. Advising Tani and the others to wait, Casey was quick to fetch the food as soon as it was ready, juggling the tray with ease and grinning. It all looked and smelled delicious, the lemonades practically sparkling like the sun's rays.

"We should find a table to sit at. I see a spot over there, looks like a grassy field is next to it which works out perfect. We can let our Pokemon out for a nice, long stretch under the sun and I can feed my team while they're out. I've got tons of Pokemon food to share."

Eyeballing a table that is potentially close to Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean , Enmyira Enmyira and animegirl20 animegirl20

lena-jpg.505382

Helena 'Lena' Winterfield
Seat
relaxed; Conversing

Interaction: Noivian Noivian
Mention: -​
"Stark, come out."

Lena pressed the button of a premier ball. Blinding white light appeared from the capsule as the Staraptor soared to the sky, emitting a high pitched screech. Stark posed midair, looking very proud of itself. Lena, however, didn't see the pose. She was too busy blinking her eyes to remove the flash from her sight. The screech and light, of course, attracted the attention of everyone nearby. Looks like she forgot to take off the light seal on Stark's capsule. Oh well.

"So, feel free to fly around, yeah? Don't steal."

Right after the litany of caution, Stark flew off. Some might wonder if the pokemon really listened to its trainer's advice, but Lena didn't worry. Instead, she pocketed her premier ball and lifted Roxanne to her shoulder. The leather protector she bought when Start was a Staravia protected her from Roxanne's thorns, so that was a good thing. The duo took a slow stroll around the convention.

The convention was huge in scale. Berry Goods was just a small stand in the whole festival. There was a stand that sold evolution stones, though it was too swamped for Lena to get a clear view. Then there was a machinery stand. The berry ice cream maker on display made Lena felt like buying one. But she didn't. Unlike juice and poffin, ice cream couldn't be stored. Inconvenient for travel. She did buy one large ice cream, though. Roxanne kept trying to taste the ice cream, but her rose ended up swatting Lena's cheek every time.

"Let's look for a seat, okay?"

And she found one. Only, a girl was already sitting there with a turtwig and staraptor.

"Don't mind if I sit here, yeah?"

She gestured at the bench. Roxanne stared at the turtwig snobbily, before watching the staraptor with suspicion.

Félix Clovis
[div class=felixhiding]
[/div]
-State of being/emotional state: Still asleep and unconscious
-Around: Some of his pokemon, a little girl (Aimi)

Arciel

sylveon.gif

Tournesol

ralts.gif

froakie.gif
The boy's pokemon were in the middle of dragging him and his froakie towards somewhere safe when suddenly a little girl and her sylveon approached them out of nowhere. Arciel, already being in high alert over Félix being unconscious, so the fairy type didn't take it too well. She gently placed the young trainer's head on the floor and adopted a battle posture, her fur standing up and hissing at the two new individuals. "Sylveon syl!" ("Stay away from my trainer!"). Arciel was really close to attacking until little Tournersol actually stopped her. "R-Ralts! Ral ra ralts! Ralt ralts!" ("S-Stop! They have good intentions! I can feel it!")

The little psychic type's words were able to stop the eeveelution on time before something bad happened. The sylveon relaxed her posture, and after listening to the little girl's words, silently nodded her little head towards the human, and got out of the way to let the new human pick Félix up.
"Syl sylveon, sylve syl sylveon sylve!" ("Just hurry up, the sooner he is in a safe place the better!"). The little pokemon urged the new human to help, she was starting to get worried about something happening to her trainer if things kept up. In the meanwhile, while letting the girl handle the boy, Arciel moved towards the ralts and froakie and spoke to Tournesol. "Sylve, sylveon syl! Sylve syl sylveon sylvy sylvy sylv!!" ("Quick, I'll carry bubbles from here! You make sure to tell me if anyone malicious shows up close to us!"). Along with these words, the fairy type lowered her body and signaled the ralts with her head to move closer.

Little Tournesol got closer to Arciel while dragging the water frog and silently listened to the fellow pokemon's orders. "R-Ra! Ral ralts!" ("O-Ok! I'll do my best!"). She once again got quiet and pushed the frog on top of the sylveon's back, and with the help of the latter's ribbons it was an easy task. Now Bubbles was on top of Arciel, firmly held by the eeveelution's ribbons. The pink pokemon then walked towards the human girl while signaling Tournesol to follow with a motion of her head. "Sylveon sylvy syl! Sylveon sylve!" ("Stay close to me! I'll keep us safe Tournesol!"). The little ralts walked alongside the bigger pokemon, originally with very timid body language, making herself use the least amount of space possible, but upon hearing the confident words of the sylveon the little psychic type relaxed herself a little and nodded to the fellow fairy type. "R-Ral... ralts..." ("O-Ok... thanks...").

The two of them finally got to where the human girl was, and looked at child, waiting for her to start moving their trainer to a safe place. One pokemon with determined eyes, the other with slightly scared but still determined, both wanting to see their trainer safe from harm.

(OOC: your turn now animegirl20 animegirl20 ! have fun with this!)

Tani smiled at the offer of being treated to a solo, super special performance, giving a light nod. “Can’t wait.” Seemed it was time to come clean. Something she always hated doing. People always seemed to treat her differently once they learned what Casey had figured out within seconds of meeting her. Even so, she would still indulge the performance. And hey, maybe she would be able to figure it out like she had everything else in life: With the rest of her senses.

While they waited for their food, Tani would instruct her Growlithe to go and find them a table in the area Casey had described, the Growlithe yipping in understanding before taking off to find the requested seating arrangement. “Thanks for the offer, but today is a reward day for Growlithe. He’s getting the really good stuff today. And Spice, my Venusaur, doesn’t like to eat. He prefers photosynthesis.” Though if she were to make the offer again tomorrow, assuming they were still in one another’s presence, Tani would gladly jump at that offer. “How long do you think this convention is going to go on? I didn’t even know it was happening until this morning when I heard about it on tv. And I also gotta wonder, is there like some super mega event that’s going to happen? Maybe a city wide scavenger hunt or something? That’d be cool.” And if there was a super mega event, then it would stand to reason there would also be a super mega reward for winning the super mega event. Even the thought of such a reward made Tani grin, licking her lips as their number was called.

Trotting ahead, Growlithe would eventually come to the grassy area both his trainer and the new human had described, taking only a moment to find a table. A table he quickly hopped up on to to get a better view of his surroundings, so he could remember how to get back once he returned to his trainer. As he scanned the area, Growlithe would spot what appeared to be two pokemon struggling to move a human male in the direction of a smaller human female, the Growlithe watching with a tilted head for just a few seconds before hoping down from the table and dashing for the scene. As he approached he would bark a few times to get the attention of his fellow pokemon, coming to a stop at what he felt was a safe distance from the small troup in case it was more dangerous than he thought. Speaking in poke-speak, he would ask the Sylveon and Ralts “Do you require assistance? My human is not far away. She can help. I can help.” Whether his help was wanted or not the Growlithe would then take off again to return to his trainer’s side just as she began to say that she was beginning to get worried, barking once in an urgent tone if his help was wanted, or if not then instead leading the two ladies to the table so they all eat.

Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean animegirl20 animegirl20

Casey Cadet

a2ayrt.gif

cyndaquil.gif
eevee.gif
teddiursa.gif
sneasel.gif
milotic.gif

Eevee remained behind and sat at the table that Growlithe scoped out for their group, keeping his eye on him as he wandered over to a couple of Pokemon and their trainers... maybe? It was an odd crowd: a Sylveon, Froakie, Ralts and two humans. Looked like the one of the humans and the Froakie were asleep? Eevee had never had to carry Casey when she slept, so he wondered if this was normal? Eevee tilted his head in confusion. Growlithe seemed capable enough as it wasn't in Eevee's nature to stir up trouble, though if Casey commanded it, Eevee would get involved, for sure. Eevee's ears twitched as Casey and Tani came closer.

"I'm unsure of the events or length, myself," Casey said laughing a bit, continuing on with their conversation as they reached the table. Setting the tray down as she rested her palm against Eevee's head, "I was doing a gig over in Goldenrod, just a small photo shoot, nothing too big, y'know. And I was in the boarding lobby when I heard about the convention. Since I was already planning on taking the Bullet Train home, I figured I'd stop here in Saffron to see what the fuss was about. I'm a sucker for a bit of publicity, you see. And I use big events like this to network and catch up on trends."

Casey noticed Eevee staring off and glanced over quickly, not paying attention to the situation but instead (ever her downfall) a cute Pokemon. She noticed the Sylveon and everything else seemed to be background noise. "Eh, Biscuit, you see a Sylveon, huh?" Casey was in no rush to have Eevee evolve or anything but definitely wouldn't mind a cute Pokemon like Sylveon or Espeon... or, or maybe even a Vaporeon! So many to choose from -- oh! She glanced again and noticed Growlithe calling out to the group of Pokemon and actually focused on the entire group this time.

"Looks like your Growlithe is calling out to a group of Pokemon and their trainers. We should probably be on standby if they need help, but it looks like a few of them are stone cold sleeping..." Casey said, sipping on her lemonade. She wanted to help, or even offer it, but it also looked to be quite an awkward situation...

Mentioning Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean and animegirl20 animegirl20

Hanako
7CfTdcG.png

purrloin.gif

Yukari, the Purrloin (F), Lvl. 17
Purrloin, the Devious Pokémon. Purrloin fools people into letting their guard down so it can steal their possessions. When angered, it uses its claws to fight back.
Type: Dark
Ability: Prankster
Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
vivillon-elegant.gif

Shion, the Vivillon (F), Lvl. 15
Vivillon, the Scale Pokémon. Vivillon are skillfully able to find a source of water. It has been said that you'll find a spring if you follow a Vivillon.
Type: Bug | Flying
Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
butterfree-female.gif

Akiko, the Butterfree (F), Lvl. 13
Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokémon. Butterfree's love of flower nectar draws it to seek out flowers, even if they don't have much pollen.
Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion
qd73JDd.gif

??? (?), Lvl. ??
Nothing to see here....
Ability: ...
Type: ....
Moves:
Pocket Pocket
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Hanako watched everything unfold in front of her eyes as she placed her hand on her patched-eye. Yukari jumping in front of Aki's Gust had been a surprise. The trainer's Meowth had attacked Aki for some reason. It had stopped short, it had apparently tried to make Aki stop her attack. The trainer who'd bought her a plushie uttered something about stopping the fight. "Uh..." Hanako wasn't sure what she was doing anymore. She suddenly remember Shion wanting to go over the centre of attractions just a minute ago. Why had she engaged in a fight instead of leaving? But the Umbreon deserved it, it did... right? Or was she overthinking things? But did Yukari deserve to be hurt for this nonsense?

All of a sudden, she launched herself onwards and grabbed Yukari and the Meowth, receiving the full impact of the Umbreon's tackle in the area around her stomach. It didn't matter. She lied face-down on the ground below the table for a moment, hugging Yukari with her left hand. She let the Meowth go and stood up behind the table, holding Yukari in her arms. It was over. She only gave a quick gaze at the Umbreon before grabbing her backpack with the intent of walking away from there. Aki had stopped her Gust as soon as she had been able to, so it didn't really affect anyone; meanwhile Shion stood on the ground. Both were shocked by what her trainer had done. Her stomach did hurt, but she wouldn't show it to her Pokes. She made gestures to the Butterflies so that they flew up, and gestured for Aki to come rest up her head. The berry was still on the ground, below the table, miraculously not crushed by Hanako's body.

Last edited:
Zenith

The attack had connected, with Zenith being ricocheted out of the receiver. Somehow able to nail the landing, the Umbreon stopped back at his feet, though one of his front paws had faltered for a split-second. Panting, the eeveelution frantically looked this and that way, trying to make sense of what was going on. He caught sight of the Meowth now standing near one of the butterflies, the human female seemed to be holding something else... One of their pokemon? Zenith wasn't sure. He could hear the male's voice in the background too... What had he missed?

The Umbreon tried to calm down, to focus on one of the individuals and gather what they were up too but a newly discovered ringing in his ears got in the way of it. He shook his head, once, twice... He lost count. And still, the ringing would not cease. Disoriented, the only thing on Zenith's mind was an instict to defend himself, glancing here and there waiting for the next attack... At this point, however, the Umbreon's vision had blurred to the point the image of Hanako holding Yukari had blended into a colorful shapeless blob. The Moonlight pokemon could hear it all, speech, pokemon, flapping of wings, even the whistle of the wind passing by them and the movement of the tablecloth, all together with the incessant ringing in his head that he seemed unable to shake.

Ahead? Or was it behind? Where was the enemy? Where would the next move come from? Who had his tackle hit??

The big, wide world seemed to spiral frenetically around the little Umbreon, as he tried to keep a lock on the dancing colors that filled his vision, yet to no avail. In the spirit of attacking before they did, Zenith positioned himself, seemingly readying a confuse ray move, though it had never seen its completion...

As soon as Zenith had tried taking a step forward, his front paw had finally given out, slamming his body on the ground with considerable force. Stubborn the pokemon had tried getting back up, only for it to lose its step and have an encounter with the floor again. So this was it, huh? He was spent, starving and now at the mercy of these strange people, nowhere close to finding his trainer... This had to be the worst result possible.

Letting out some weak, incoherent whimpers, Zenith watched without a choice as his vision blurred and then darkened more and more, until his head was also resting limply over the ground.

Last edited:
The Gust never came. Khan wasn't sure if his feint worked, if she had realized the potential collateral damage, or if she was just hesitating in the face of an unusual situation. Of course, that didn't mean she wouldn't try again or switch to a more focused attack, so he still had to prepare for that. Or, he would've, if the relatively large form of a trainer didn't insert itself between everything. It was an action so surprising that the only reason he didn't slash at it was that he briefly thought it was his own trainer before he started to process what was actually happening.

The man had been waiting for something to call for his attention. Trying to come up with a good way to end the fight if it went any further. Should he angrily flip the table, then use it as a barrier to protect the Umbreon as it retreated? No. He'd definitely draw a crowd and get in trouble. Plus, he didn't know how heavy it was or if he could avoid hitting anyone with it. Perhaps he could explode a bottle of Repel, essentially stink bombing the stand? That still seemed a little too extreme at this stage. Perhaps just threaten them with a point blank spray to the face? That may work, though he'd still need to take time to pull it out. Maybe just toss a few Pokeballs around? That was a good confusion tactic.

When the doll seller dove into action, the man took that as his own cue to finally lift the cloth and see what had happened. No one seemed to have gotten majorly damaged. Surprisingly, it seemed she had literally followed his advice to pull them back. He had expected her to merely order them to disengage, as it seemed relatively few trainers were willing to put themselves into anything remotely resembling a combat scenario... Well, until everyone was unconscious and lives were being threatened even more. If he was reading this situation correctly, then while her actions up to this point could be chalked up to inexperience, this action showed her heart was the right place, or at least within the acceptable distance of it. It certainly implied a lot of good, and her mon were likely lucky to have her. Having not cried out and obviously still conscience, it seemed she was fine, despite whatever happened a moment ago to cause her to be face down. What had...?

Never mind all that that, though, his concern should be the other two on his side. His own confused cat had just started shifting around to start struggling when he was let go. Khan then somewhat awkwardly backed away from the lady, not sure if he needed to be defensive still and maintain his distance while she stood up. Both man and mon were distracted when the Umbreon collapsed. While Khan was busy being worried if he had failed at his task, the man got a closer look, mumbling a casual curse. Obviously, the creature wasn't in great condition, but he'd also seen worse, and there were no obvious wounds, so it was hard to tell the precise issue. Some type fatigue? Running away all day? Lack of food? Lack of sleep? If what it had ran from used blunt attacks, there was also the possibility it was suffering from internal injuries. It was possible that throughout this whole encounter, it had been running on adrenaline. If he had been running, than any internal injuries couldn't be that bad, right? ...

In any case, this was hardily the environment to attempt treatment. If they had been in the wild, sure, he could attempt first aid, watch over him, and get some food ready. But here, under a table, in a crowd, and mere minutes away from professional healthcare? Where all of the potential issues could be addressed? Choice was pretty obvious. Next came the issue of transportation.

Swinging his bag down next to him, he first grabbed a Great Ball from his belt and tapped it against the dark-type. This was a dishonorable way to catch anything, and it would likely wake up pissed at him, but they could talk through that later. Unless, like 99.9% of eeveelutions, this one was already owned, which turned out to be the case. Cursing under his breath and mumbling something about "extra dark-type", the trainer pulled a towel out of his pack and wrapped it around the unconscious mon. The hope was that this would make it easier to carry, provide a bit of cushion against any unintentional bumps (especially while traveling through a crowd), and limit movement if he woke up during transit. Mostly the last one.

Standing up, pack back on and cradling the knocked out mon in both arms, the man gave the saleswoman one last bittersweet smile and nod. A quick gesture to indicate the lack of hard feelings before he followed up with a one word explanation of his plans, "Center." Whether she followed or did her own thing didn't matter. Next, he looked down, and with a quick order of, "Up," Khan returned to his original position atop his bag.

With that, the march began. Luckily, it wasn't gonna be a long walk, but weaving through the crowd meant his speed was somewhat limited. In an effort to warn those in his way, and offer a quick explanation to the overly curious, he began chanting, "Pokemon Center," over and over again, nearly every other step. He only stopped said chant to request for Khan to, "See if we got any juice left."
meowth-gif.508385
5guysighi-png.508384

Félix Clovis
[div class=felixhiding]
[/div]
-Around: Some of his pokemon, a little girl (Aimi), a growlithe

Arciel

sylveon.gif

Tournesol

ralts.gif

froakie.gif
The two pokemon's determined expressions changed to those of concern, the small female human wasn't responding. She had a thoughtful expression, and was staring behind them, but not doing anything. This exasperated poor Arciel, who was extremely worried about leaving their owner on the floor knocked out. The desperate sylveon was about to take matters into their own hands and make Tournersol help until a growlithe suddenly showed up in front of them. The pink eeveelution was wary at first until the ralts gestured it that the new fire type meant no harm to them, so the sylveon relaxed once again and decided to listen to what they were saying. The moment Arciel heard about the offer for help, she almost jumped, this was just what they needed after the tiny human stopped responding. The little pink fairy type looked towards the new pokemon, and put on a serious yet pleading expression, imitating how her owner requests things in when it seemed to be an important situation. "Sylveon, sylve? Sylveon syl sylve, sylve syl!" ("You said help, right? Please go get help for us, please!").

Tournesol was speechless watching all of this at first, Arciel requesting something in this way was NOT something the small ralts ever expected to see. But once she recomposed from the initial shock, the psychic type quickly joined in on the request."R-Ralts ral ralt! Ralts!" ("P-Please get help for him! Please!"). With you pokemon desperately pleading, they waited for the fire type's response.

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long and for the short post Theo713 Theo713 , I was a bit busy with life for a bit ^^; I hope this is enough to work with)

With a quick bark in response, On it is what the Sylveon and Ralts would understand the bark to mean as the Growlithe then turned and began his journey back to his trainer. He quickly found his way back home was going to be much more difficult now that he had a reason to get back to his trainer quickly, a plethora of people seeming to move as if their sole purpose in this convention was to stand between him and his charge. The Growlithe would dodge to the left as a poke-ball was thrown in his direction. Then dodge to the right to keep a small child from falling to the ground and skidding their knee. After a third dodge had to be made under a girl’s skirt to keep his tail from being stepped on, the Growlithe would let loose a deep, booming Roar attack just as a male passed by him carrying what looked like an Umbreon.

Meanwhile, Tani smiled a toothy grin of surprise when informed that her companion had come from Goldenrod via Bullet Train “We were too! In Goldenrod I mean. We were touring th Radio Tower, and the end of the tour was a live viewing of DJ Mary doing a hook for the Con. I asked if she could give us a lift, and here we are.” Small world after all. Tani would turn her attention in the completely wrong direction as Casey told her what her Growlithe was up to, cocking her head to the side at the explanation given. “Huh. Well that’s...unusual. Growlithe almost never ventures off from what I’ve asked him to do before.” There had been a few times, sure, but it was so infrequent that the fact that he had done so now was a bit worrying, not that she let it show. When the Roar came Tani would immediately perk up a bit, turning her head this time in the right direction.

If that was Growlithe, somethings wrong. Spice” She spoke sternly, the only other occupied poke-ball on her waist shaking in place violently before bursting open. In the next few seconds a large Venusaur would emerge from its mobile home, shaking to get the kinks out and looking around to see what kind of trouble his trainer had gotten in to this time. That was strange. Everything seemed in order here. In a motion that seemed as natural to the Venusaur as breathing the plant type would reach out with two vines and gently wrap them around his trainer’s waist before lifting her up and on to his flower covered back. Tani didn’t flinch, rubbing the Venusaur’s head as soon as she was seated as a relaxed smile came to her face. Venusaur’s back was her safe place. She knew as long as she was there she was going to be fine.

The Venusaur kept his vines around her waist, having them act as a seat belt to keep his trainer safe. “Thanks Spice. Growlithe needs our help.” Tani would look in what she thought was Casey’s direction, being just a bit off. “Want a lift Case? Spice here is used to carrying heavy loads at a time, so the two of us shouldn’t be a problem.” As she waited for a response from her newfound friend Growlithe would come in to view, bumping his head against the Venusaur's in a familiar friendly greeting and conveying what was happening in Poke-speak. When the group was ready Growlithe would lead them towards where he had left the Sylveon and Ralts, darting ahead of the group to let the two pleading pokemon in question know his trainer was here with reinforcements. A moment later they would feel the ground shaking lightly as a Venusaur came striding in their direction with Tani in tow, as well as Casey if she decided to join them.

Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Pocket Pocket Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean

(no worries. RL>RP every day)

[import]9128156[/import][div class="maincontainer"][div class="pagetitle"]ANISE[/div][div class="textarea"]For all the happy people in these conventions, there was always that one person who people ask "why are they even here?" Today's Grinch is none other than former Coordinator Anise, looking like she hadn't slept in two days and had the temper to prove it. She sat at her booth, surrounded by the very things that had caused her fatigue. Frilly dresses, edgy jackets, strange accessories - they almost dwarfed the young woman crouched over tablet who sat in the middle of it all. Aliw sat on his owner's tabler, looking just as intimidating as Anise herself. It might have been a better idea to switch out to Solan, but it was reassuring to have someone she trusted look after her wares as she sketched out one of her commissions. The Dratini was still young and hadn't been around many humans - she probably didn't understand the concept of exchanging currency yet.

People passed by, many looking curiously at the pretty costumes on display, but pulling away as Aliw made eye contact with them. It suited Anise just fine. She rarely made real money off of this, making the most bank out of personalized commissions. Cons like these were just a means for her to hand out her business card, of which many had braved as they had been placed on a smaller table separate from Aliw and Anise. Those who had a legitimate interest would contact her with a message soon after. Curiously, there was no mention of her past experiences as a Coordinator. Anise acknowledges it would send clients her way in droves, but she also stubbornly refused to use her little fame to get foothold in the fashion industry. That and frankly, she didn't want too many of them in the first place.

With bleary eyes, she finally took her gaze off her tablet and hid the device in her bag. A cup of coffee had gone cold beside her, but she took a big chug before tossing the empty container into a paper bag beside her. She had hit a wall on this commission, and was now, quite frankly, bored. She stood and began minding the racks around her, checking the items on them for any damage. If anyone approached, Aliw would alert her, she was sure.[/div][/div]

Casey Cadet

a2ayrt.gif

cyndaquil.gif
eevee.gif
teddiursa.gif
sneasel.gif
milotic.gif

"DJ Mary, huh? You don't say..." Casey cheekily grinned. She'd done some gigs at Radio Tower and was quite familiar with the building and the hosts and crews that worked there. But what were the chances of being in the same city, in practically the same place at probably the same time and completely missing one another? The girl was sure she would've noticed someone like Tani on the bullet train, or when she wandered the city's paved streets with nothing to do while waiting for the train to arrive. Not only because she was blind, but simply because she stood out and was nice company to keep too.

Suddenly, Eevee's ears perked up at the sound of Growlithe's roar, finding himself tucked behind Casey's leg with a concerned look on his face; had the roar been any closer or directed at him, Eevee would've probably spooked back to safety into its Pokeball. She rubbed the top of Eevee's head gingerly, rewarding him for his bit of bravery as she focused on where the roar actually came from. Ah! That's when her eyes steadily focused on Tani's Growlithe sifting through the crowds to return back to his trainer. She couldn't shake the grin on her face at what a reliable Pokemon it was.

"I've have gotta get myself a Growlithe," Casey chuckled softly, turning back to Tani just in time to see a Pokeball shake at her hip and a that familiar red beam launching out to release its housed Pokemon, materializing quickly. The ground softly trembled beneath Venasaur's weight and the young girl stumbled back a bit, but managed to keep her balance. Her eyes grew wide with wonder - she'd never been able to see a Venasaur this close! Luckyyy! Sensing his master's excitement, Eevee yipped excitedly too, approached Growlite and Venusaur as they nuzzled each other in a friendly fashion and began to speak to each other. From an outsiders' view, it was clear that Growlithe was the leader as he yipped to the other two in PokeSpeak. As Tani was lifted onto Vensaur's back, Casey prepared to tag along and run on foot when the girl'd offered her a ride instead. Casey grinned, not willing to give up this opportunity for a ride on such a cool Pokemon - nor for a chance for a good friend and a little adventure.

"Oh! Well, then. Lead the way, Tani! Pardon me, Spice," Casey said, petting the large Venusaur's side and gracefully hoisting herself onto its back, patting its side once more. She sat comfortably on Venusaur, wrapping her arm about the large, stem-like structure on its back that its flower bloomed from. The pink and orange hues were so pretty... She kinda wanted to touch the flower, wondering what it felt like. What if she just... touched it a liiiiittle? Her hand reached for a petal... it felt soft and... wait... a residual stickiness? W-was that normal? After a few seconds, she felt it was kind of weird, if not gross. She wasn't sure hat kid of face she as making right now, but she felt it best that Tani as blind. She pulled her attention away and called out to her Eevee. "Biscuit, tag along with Growlithe! We'll be right behind you."

As they trotted along, finally reaching the scene, Sylveon, Ralts, Froakie and two other people seemed to be there, in much more clear view. So what she thought she had seen earlier was actually true. Part of group was actually asleep. One human and one Pokemon was asleep, the other human, a girl, looking like she was assisting the Pokemon and trying to carry them along. Obviously the most sensible decision was to talk to the girl so they could relay their intentions, patting her messenger bag and speaking up, Casey called out. "Hey there ~ looks like you guys got into some kind of sleeping trouble. I'm sure I have some Chesto Berries in my bag, or we can help you along to the closer Pokemon Center, right Tani? What do you say?"

Riding Spice with Theo713 Theo713
Interacting with animegirl20 animegirl20 & Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean

Félix Clovis
[div class=felixhiding]
[/div]
-Around: Some of his pokemon, a little girl (Aimi), 2 new trainers and their respective pokemon

Arciel

sylveon.gif

Tournesol

ralts.gif

froakie.gif
Arciel's patience was dwindling as time ticked by, second by second. Every moment that passed was another one where her owner was left sprawling on the floor, defenseless and in danger of any random threat that could come around at any time. Needless to say, she became exasperated, slightly less after seeing that the little girl actually had started trying to drag Félix, but the feeling lingered since the human was... not the strongest around. The situation wasn't looking good... until the growlithe that had previously shown up, appeared once again... this time with company.

Arciel and Tournesol were wary originally until they spotted the original fire type, and they realized that they were getting all of the help. The sylveon, once the little ralts confirmed to her that there was no ill will, became ecstatic, jumping around excitedly while making sure to hold onto bubbles, Félix was finally going to be saved! He was no longer going to be in danger! Even little Tournesol had a slightly excited reaction, showing a clear smile of happiness and raising her arms into the air for a moment, before getting self-aware and embarrassed at her own outburst, devolving into slight flailing, then resigned flustered silence. Arciel was amused at this but decided not to comment anything, there were more important matters to attend to.

The pink fairy type approached the small red/orangy pokemon that had helped solve this situation and spoke to them. "Sylveon! Syl sylve sylveon, syl sylveon sylve!" ("Thank you! You actually helped us, thank you so much!"). To really show their gratitude, the sylveon went up to the orange pokemon and nuzzled up to it, she was just so excited about getting Félix to somewhere safe!

(OOC: time to get the ball rolling! Let's make this fun Theo713 Theo713 Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie animegirl20 animegirl20 !)

Hanako
1547064831414.png

purrloin.gif

Yukari, the Purrloin (F), Lvl. 17
Purrloin, the Devious Pokémon. Purrloin fools people into letting their guard down so it can steal their possessions. When angered, it uses its claws to fight back.
Type: Dark
Ability: Prankster
Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
vivillon-elegant.gif

Shion, the Vivillon (F), Lvl. 15
Vivillon, the Scale Pokémon. Vivillon are skillfully able to find a source of water. It has been said that you'll find a spring if you follow a Vivillon.
Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
butterfree-female.gif

Akiko, the Butterfree (F), Lvl. 13
Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokémon. Butterfree's love of flower nectar draws it to seek out flowers, even if they don't have much pollen.
Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion
qd73JDd.gif

??? (?), Lvl. ??
Nothing to see here....
Ability: ...
Type: ....
Moves:
fluticasone fluticasone

The Meowth's trainer words were of no intereste to Hanako right now. What she needed was to relax and to back away from that troublesome Umbreon, for her and her companions' sake. Guided by Shion's request in mind, she found herself wandering over the place where all the conmotion had been a while ago. But the dance and festivity with the beautiful woman atop her Pokemon was no more, and they had to make do with just browsing along the different stands that the great convention had available. Her head still felt a bit dizzy and hazy (not to mention the slight pain she was hiding from her Pokemon) which made her uneasy to approach any of the stands. She opted to just lurk in the back. Meanwhile, Aki felt just content by being atop her trainer's head and playing with the blue roses in her grey hair. Yukari was soundly sleeping in Hanako's arms. This made for quite a sight, as only one of her Pokemon was not literally glued to her, and that was the carefree Shion, who had fun wandering over the artists' tables and merchandise, occasionally stopping when she detected a water glass or bottle, which was quite often, and tried to play with it, only to have Hanako step in with a half-assed apology-excuse to the artist, and promptly drag the happy-looking Vivillon away from it.

After a while, Shion would certainly have to be the one to spice things up a bit for Hanako and company. The purple butterfly found herself a tad bored, after all, as had been usual as of late. This time, though, it wasn't water that caught her attention but a girl—who looked terribly exhausted—and her Mawile. The Mawile was on the table and Shion went straight there, so that she could look closely at the things that the girl offered. There were jackets, dresses, and odd accesories, and Shion was probably about to make a mess by touching every and all things. It might've been that the girl seemed to give a similar, exhausted, vibe as the one Hanako would often give off that attracted the Vivillon. "Vivil--Vivillon! (What beautiful things!)" Hanako didn't exactly rush there, but she quickened her pace a bit and tried to grab Shion with one hand, as she held Yukari with the other, and with Aki at the top of her head who seemed to be in paradise, still playing with Hanako's hair. It made for a rather funny sight. At the same time, she muttered a monotone "Pardon the intrusion," truly hoping not to anger anyone—Pokemon or Trainer—today again. She wanted to stay out of trouble, basically. But that isolation of hers isn't good; and it won't be her shining Aki—devoted to her, and who sees her as a perfect mentor and model—nor the somewhat snarky, somewhat unsociable Yukari, the one to bring her to her senses: it had to be the carefree Shion, of course, who saw the world with a positive light and a cheerful mood despite all circumstances.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back