• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A casual Pokémon roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Comfey, the Posy Picker Pokémon. A Fairy type. It releases a relaxing scent from the flowers it picks. The scent has a healing effect and can cure status conditions.
It stretches sticky vines out from its head and picks flowers to adorn itself with. When it doesn't have any flowers, it feels uneasy.
Type: Fairy
Ability: Triage
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Mudsdale, the Draft Horse Pokémon. A Ground type. Mudsdale's heavy, mud-covered kick is its favorite attack, and can easily reduce a large truck to scrap.
It remains calm and unmoving no matter the situation. It mixes dirt with the saliva in its mouth to make a special kind of mud.
Type: Ground
Ability: Stamina
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Oricorio, Pom-Pom Style. The Dancing Pokémon. An Electric and Flying type. It creates electricity by rubbing its pom-poms together. Then it dances as it approaches its opponent before attacking. When it drinks different special nectars found only in Alola, it can change its type.
It wins the hearts of its enemies with its passionate dancing and then uses the opening it creates to burn them up with blazing flames.
Type: Fire -Flying
*Its type can change depending on the special type of nectar it drinks.
Ability: Dancer
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Mantine, the Kite Pokémon. Mantine swims about the ocean majestically, and may fly out of the water if it builds up enough speed.
Postcards and posters featuring Mantine leaping elegantly above the waves are popular souvenirs of Alola.
Ability: Swift Swim
Type: Water
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Dru nodded and then said " I never got your name, mine is Dru and my Gengar is Hypnos."

She glanced over to the trainer and smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Hannele. I'm.. actually from the Alola region. Sorry if my name is a bit awkward to pronounce." She replied.

"The only one of my bunch you havent seen is Mantine."

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Comfey, the Posy Picker Pokémon. A Fairy type. It releases a relaxing scent from the flowers it picks. The scent has a healing effect and can cure status conditions.
It stretches sticky vines out from its head and picks flowers to adorn itself with. When it doesn't have any flowers, it feels uneasy.
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Mudsdale, the Draft Horse Pokémon. A Ground type. Mudsdale's heavy, mud-covered kick is its favorite attack, and can easily reduce a large truck to scrap.
It remains calm and unmoving no matter the situation. It mixes dirt with the saliva in its mouth to make a special kind of mud.
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Oricorio, Pom-Pom Style. The Dancing Pokémon. An Electric and Flying type. It creates electricity by rubbing its pom-poms together. Then it dances as it approaches its opponent before attacking. When it drinks different special nectars found only in Alola, it can change its type.
It wins the hearts of its enemies with its passionate dancing and then uses the opening it creates to burn them up with blazing flames.
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Mantine, the Kite Pokémon. Mantine swims about the ocean majestically, and may fly out of the water if it builds up enough speed.
Postcards and posters featuring Mantine leaping elegantly above the waves are popular souvenirs of Alola.
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

She glanced over to the trainer and smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Hannele. I'm.. actually from the Alola region. Sorry if my name is a bit awkward to pronounce." She replied.

"The only one of my bunch you havent seen is Mantine."
Dru smiled " that's so cool I've never seen one up close before I'm not much of a Fisher and I don't have Pokemon that can surf so my experience with water Pokemon is fairly limited. I've also wanted to see the alola region for some time that's part of what I'm trying to do is find a job so I can get there myself." Dru said with a smile.

Dru smiled " that's so cool I've never seen one up close before I'm not much of a Fisher and I don't have Pokemon that can surf so my experience with water Pokemon is fairly limited. I've also wanted to see the alola region for some time that's part of what I'm trying to do is find a job so I can get there myself." Dru said with a smile.

She grinned and slid off the mudsdale once she was done helping it relax.
"Tell you what, cousin. My family runs and owns several stay-cation businesses all across the region. Whenever you go be sure to let me know. I'll snag you a free room."
She hummed and tilted her head.

"If we're there at the same time I'll teach you how to mantine surf, yea?"
She looked happy taking about home..

Last edited:
She grinned and slid off the mudsdale once she was done helping it relax.
"Tell you what. My family runs and owns several stay-cation businesses all across the region. Whenever you go be sure to let me know. I'll snag you a free room."
She hummed and tilted her head.

"If we're there at the same time I'll teach you how to mantine surf, yea?"
She looked happy taking about home..
Dru smiled " I'd love that plus It would give me a chance to study and befriend many more Pokemon." Dru seemed thrilled by the thought of meeting mantine.

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Dru smiled " I'd love that plus It would give me a chance to study and befriend many more Pokemon." Dru seemed thrilled by the thought of meeting mantine.

"There are quite a few different pokemon. There are also what we call regional variants." she started talking. She moved to sit cross legged on the ground.

Mudsdale clopped around in a wide circle around them before settling down on the ground behind the ranger. She automatically leaned back on him.

"For example.. you have vulpix and ninetails. Here they are fire types, but back in Alola, they are ice type."

Hanako
7CfTdcG.png

purrloin.gif

Yukari, the Purrloin (F), Lvl. 17
Purrloin, the Devious Pokémon. Purrloin fools people into letting their guard down so it can steal their possessions. When angered, it uses its claws to fight back.
Type: Dark
Ability: Prankster
Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
vivillon-elegant.gif

Shion, the Vivillon (F), Lvl. 15
Vivillon, the Scale Pokémon. Vivillon are skillfully able to find a source of water. It has been said that you'll find a spring if you follow a Vivillon.
Type: Bug | Flying
Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
butterfree-female.gif

Akiko, the Butterfree (F), Lvl. 13
Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokémon. Butterfree's love of flower nectar draws it to seek out flowers, even if they don't have much pollen.
Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion
qd73JDd.gif

??? (?), Lvl. ??
Nothing to see here....
Ability: ...
Type: ....
Moves:

Hanako was quite excited to be here: she’d never been to a PokeCon before. Even though it might not seem like it, and the heat and the overcrowding was a bit annoying to her, but with her Pokemon, she could tolerate it. Her Purrloin, Yukari, sat on her lap—yawning and drowsy. Meanwhile, her Vivillon, Shion,—the Elegantly Patterned one, with her beautiful, ornated, purple wings—and her Butterfree, Akiko, fluttered about the stall. A stall, yes, because Hanako was a guest artist who had signed up to sell her little merch in the convention. Her mother had told her via video-call of this PokeCon being held in the great metropolis of Saffron City. Hanako had just started her journey and took up on the opportunity.

She was dressed in a blue shirt with a purple blazer atop of it. The suit was completed by a green bow and a blue tie. Then, dark blue pants and dark blue trainers, as well as dark purple socks. Probably not the best fit for today, since the weather was pretty hot and she was, to say the least, getting a bit uncomfortable by the sun. It didn’t help that she had to spend time on the sun with her stall, at least now the sun wasn’t hiting her directly. Of course, she was wearing her usual blue eyepatch and

And here she was, in her little stall, sat on a stool, with a water bottle to her right, and a notepad laid in the table, to make a little sketch for the people who bought something, and also to make time fly faster and keep her mind occupied by something. She had a backpack next to her, in the ground. The stall was, simply put, a rectangular table that displayed her many drawings, prints, photographs; along with her crocheted plushies and origami, as well as some other merch she made like little keychains. Her drawings consisted mostly of Pokemon and scenery, as well as some maps she had done. The day was going pretty well, she had sold mostly plushies, drawings and prints, not so much photographs. Along the entrance to the PokeCon, there was a line of stands like this, just tables put in a row; and even unofficial ones that just sold their stuff on a mat in the grass.

She probably should be training, though, she thought as she caressed Yukari’s fur. Yukari seemed a bit tense and her fur a bit rough, so she wondered started wondering if she was feeding her right…. Rawst berries were her favourite... only to get distracted by another costumer looking to buy one of her plushies and forget all about it after that. Her mind came back to ‘I need to find my sister, I am not making any progress’ over and over again. When kids came to buy her plushies, she tried to put on the best smile she could, but she was a bit awkward dealing with them, or so she thought, the kids seemed content anyways and said they loved the plushies. She started to get up and down her stool every minute or two, trying to sketch something (which has become increasingly difficult with her having one eye, perspective is hard), drinking a bit of water, organising the stuff on the table... which prompted some weird looks from the people around her—even more than those which she already got for her eye-patch, she guessed—, and which also woke Yukari up, who realised that she couldn’t keep on sleeping on her trainer’s lap. The heat was getting a bit overwhelming and Hanako didn’t seem to be feeling well, anyways. Yukari was wondering what to do to calm her down, while Aki just flew around, distanced from her, in case anyone should be following them. Shion seemed to keep herself occupied trying to gather berries for them, and upon seeing her trainer a bit distressed, started looking for Hanako’s favourite berries, too.

Last edited:

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

"There are quite a few different pokemon. There are also what we call regional variants." she started talking. She moved to sit cross legged on the ground.

Mudsdale clopped around in a wide circle around them before settling down on the ground behind the ranger. She automatically leaned back on him.

"For example.. you have vulpix and ninetails. Here they are fire types, but back in Alola, they are ice type."
Dru gasped " really?! That's crazy what's the reason behind that?" Dru sat down across from her allowing his pancham to come over and sit in his lab and eat.

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine
Dru gasped " really?! That's crazy what's the reason behind that?" Dru sat down across from her allowing his pancham to come over and sit in his lab and eat.

"Well. You might get different answers from different people but I have a hypothesis. You see, alola has alot of fire type pokemon. Even an active volcano. We don't have alot of traditional forests, mostly tropical environment. Vulpix and ninetails are fox like pokemon. I'm guessing in order to survive, they adapted to live on the one tall snowy place in Alola. Hence them changing from fire to ice." She tried to explain.

Comfey and Oricorio started to come back to the ranger. Comfey had managed to find enough flowers to make a small crown for oricorio and to readorn itself.

Oricorio hopped over and started gently digging through the ranger's bag. It was hungry. It found the nectar it was looking for and gulped a little of it down.

Comfey floated up to Nestle itself around the ranger's neck this time. It had a lot more flowers to itself.. so now. It was laying across her like a traditional alolan lei.. except for the flowers being of this region instead of its home.

Casey Cadet

cyndaquil.gif
eevee.gif
teddiursa.gif
a2ayrt.gif
sneasel.gif
milotic.gif

They walked a bit further, looking for the stand and began to talk when Casey's ears perked up. "Oh? You have a Feebas!? So did I! She's all evolved now, but maybe we can find a fountain later and I'll give you a nice glance at her coat --" A thought popped into her mind so she stopped walking for a moment to get into her bag. She had a few different flavored beauty poffins on hand - she did some experimenting with different merchants who used different recipes and got some samples from her working gigs. There wasn't any point in not sharing the extras.

"Here, these were some of her favorites," Casey had shuffled into her fashionable messenger bag, pulling up the leather flap to reveal five Pokeballs, multiple department-store decorated pouches (no doubt filled with Pokemon pampering product) digging out a little bag of poffin treats and offering it to Asher. The packaging, funnily enough, had a picture of Casey and her Milotic on the front, computerized sparkles edited around the photo itself to pump up the advertising. "Speaking of poffins... that stand was supposed to be somewhere around here, wasn't ... oh."

A big, bright red sign reading "ON BREAK" was propped up around the shop. Oh... Well, what were they going to do now? Eevee nuzzled Casey's leg affectionately, pawing her ankle until Casey tilted her head and giggled a bit. "What? You saw Togepi getting all carried around and now you want to be carried too?" She scooped up Eevee, nuzzling him - there was no way she was going to carry him all around Saffron but it wouldn't be a bad idea to get the entire team out to stretch and relax. "Wellll, what do you think we should do, Ash?"

Interacting with: Eagershadow3 Eagershadow3
Nearby: Damafaud Damafaud 's empty stand​

After taking a few minutes to get the chute put haphazardly away in its backpack, Tani would again dust herself just to be on the safe side before giving a satisfied nod. “There we go, good as its gonna get. Cmon Growlithe. Let’s see what this conventions all about.” Well, not see see, but see. You see? As the two began their journey in to the Con, a conversation about an amazing poffin stand here in the Con. Hmm. She was getting kind of hungry. And if it was the best… “Hey Growlithe, you feeling up for a bite to eat? I think I could go for a bite to eat.” And some poffins sounded just perfect to quell that hunger feeling. The Growlithe at her side would bark in agreement that food sounded good, Tani giving a brief nod before allowing the Growlithe to lead the way.

Tani had, by this point in her life, mastered the art of dodging through a crowd without bumping in to individuals. A crowd of this size however was a test to her maneuvering skills, a test that she passed….for the most part. It was hard to use her usual tricks in an area this packed with others, Tani actually having to stop every few steps to gather her bearings. It was unusual that she had to stop so frequently, but it was that or potentially topple in to someone. Her Growlithe, upon realizing how far ahead he had gotten of his trainer quickly returned to her side, brushing against her leg to alert her of his presence. With that she would give a light smile and a nod “Alright. You win. Lead th way, just like old times.” And lead the way the Growlithe did, keeping just a few paces ahead of his trainer. He would tap her leg with his tail every few steps to keep her on track, eventually leading his charge to where the scent of recently baked poffins was coming from strongest.

Excuse me?” She would call to the empty poffin stall, hands going to the counter to rest. After a few seconds her hands would find the ON BREAK sign, fingers quickly tracing over it in search of braille to learn the secrets of the otherwise smooth sign. After finding none she would put the sign back down, muttering to herself. “Huh. Must be closed. Ooh well.” She would smile lightly, giving a nod. “C’mon Growlithe. To th next food stall!” Undeterred by the closed stall Tani would wait for her Growlithe to brush her leg to begin moving, the Growlithe taking a moment to sniff the air with the hopes of finding another poffin shop closeby. After catching the scent he would gather the attention of his trainer and head towards the scent, coming to a stop a few paces from a trainer holding an Eevee in her arms and plopping down, informing his trainer of his discovery with a few barks. Tani would follow her Growlithe without question, though she did find it strange that another poffin stall was set up so close to the first one, and what’s more it didn’t seem like there was much room walk wise between the two. Was this how business was always done at Cons? With a shrug Tani would ask, unaware of the fact that she was standing in front of another Con goer and her Eevee “Excuse me? Are you open? The poffin shop across th way is closed and my Growlithe and I are getting a bit hungry.

Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie , Eagershadow3 Eagershadow3

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine

"Well. You might get different answers from different people but I have a hypothesis. You see, alola has alot of fire type pokemon. Even an active volcano. We don't have alot of traditional forests, mostly tropical environment. Vulpix and ninetails are fox like pokemon. I'm guessing in order to survive, they adapted to live on the one tall snowy place in Alola. Hence them changing from fire to ice." She tried to explain.

Comfey and Oricorio started to come back to the ranger. Comfey had managed to find enough flowers to make a small crown for oricorio and to readorn itself.

Oricorio hopped over and started gently digging through the ranger's bag. It was hungry. It found the nectar it was looking for and gulped a little of it down.

Comfey floated up to Nestle itself around the ranger's neck this time. It had a lot more flowers to itself.. so now. It was laying across her like a traditional alolan lei.. except for the flowers being of this region instead of its home.
"that's interesting I can imagine that it would be some product of evolution in some sense of the word but I never woud've thought that such a drastic change could overtake an entire species like that." Dru patted the head of the pancham in thought of the implications of a region exclusive version of pokemon he already knew.

"you're just a wealth of knowledge aren't you ma'am?" Dru asked with admiration shining in his eyes, he had never met a pokemon ranger before so he had never thjought about the career as an option but now he was considering it at least slightly. Helping pokemon at his own pace in the wild with only his wits and the wildlife sounded just like his cup of tea and although it wasnt his dream job it was something he was sure he could do well at it.

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

"that's interesting I can imagine that it would be some product of evolution in some sense of the word but I never woud've thought that such a drastic change could overtake an entire species like that." Dru patted the head of the pancham in thought of the implications of a region exclusive version of pokemon he already knew.

"you're just a wealth of knowledge aren't you ma'am?" Dru asked with admiration shining in his eyes, he had never met a pokemon ranger before so he had never thjought about the career as an option but now he was considering it at least slightly. Helping pokemon at his own pace in the wild with only his wits and the wildlife sounded just like his cup of tea and although it wasnt his dream job it was something he was sure he could do well at it.

Hannele smiled and shrugged. "What can I say, it's my job. And I love my j---"

Music. The music that was playing all around changed. It. It was an alolan themed song!

"ORI! ORI ORI ORI!" oricorio squawked.
Comfey made happy noises and. Mudsdale got up- causing the ranger to fall backwards.
"Oof!"

Then she laughed and got up.

The red oricorio flew up and got back onto the mudsdale's back. Hannele was practically squirming in place.

"Please excuse us! But. We must dance!" She giggled and quickly hopped onto the mudsdale. He neighed and moved them out among the crowds.

Good! The music was louder here!

Hannele took of her shoes and stuffed them in her backpack. She gently rested the backpack onto mudsdale's neck.

Ever so carefully she stood up on the mudsdale's back. Her team loved doing this down the streets of one particular island back home. She was taller than everyone at this point and no doubt turning some heads. Mudsdale was huge and already taller than most people.

" Ready Oricorio?" She called down.

"Ori!" It called and flew up.

"Alright! Ori! Revelation dance!" She exclaimed.

Oricorio cawed and started a dance like maneuver in the air. Suddenly, mid way into a spin like dive, it changed types! Pa'u style!

It landed back down and together the ranger and bird did a traditional alolan dance. Mudsdale slowly paraded them as round as they did the calming wave like routine.

Comfey flew up into the air and started raining down petals over the procession as they danced on.

741_Oricorio%20(Pa'u%20Style).png
((This is also to encourage an attraction so ya'll can hopefully meet one another and start rping <3 ))

Damafaud Damafaud Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Eagershadow3 Eagershadow3 Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie mdebourg mdebourg Wyster Wyster Pocket Pocket MalachiteKingfisher MalachiteKingfisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Jhade Jhade FTR FTR Theo713 Theo713 Ronan Ronan D. Rex D. Rex animegirl20 animegirl20 Darkmaster006 Darkmaster006 Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
Mito

Well, sitting in the corner, grumbling to himself, and petting his cat was starting to get depressing, so it was time to move on. He had hoped to at least hear some rumors of interest, but it was still mostly white noise. Everyone too excited about what just happened in their personal past, or what was about to happen in their personal future. Well, there was a brief mention of missing Pokemon, but that was it. As in that was completely it. Completely vague, no details, nothing. Pokemon were missing, people die every day, what's next on the schedule?

With one last sigh, the man stood up and gathered his things. As he slung his pack over his shoulder, Khan jumped onto, then into, the pack. After a moment of struggle, the cat poked his head back out, letting out an inquisitive meow.

"Not sure, thinking we could look for some fellow strays?" He suggested as he left the building. He stopped outside to look around and plan his actions a bit. He began mumbling, mostly to himself, "...noonish... after? ...should looked at the clock before... too far... gonna start going down... might get warmer before... but the thing about the city is that the shadows grow long. Huh, that's a good metaphor... in multiple ways."

"A'ight, just convinced myself to wait a little while longer," he stated, a little louder so his partner could hear, "Think you guys like to come out later anyways, so let's take one more look around... try to restore my faith in humanity... again."

A few minutes passed of not spotting anything before someone started dancing. For a moment, there was doubt about coming this direction. However, he noticed the crowds were slightly shifting at the appearance of this "new event". The shifting was creating openings. Openings he could easily slip past to get a closer look at the stands and tables in that direction. A rare opportunity to avoid the bulk of the crowd by catching it in motion.

Darkmaster006 Darkmaster006
The opening didn't seem to pay off initially, but just as he was wavering again, he spotted one table that was at least vaguely in the direction of interesting to him. Art. Sure, he wasn't gonna buy any. Had no reason to, and wouldn't have anywhere to put it, but that didn't mean it wasn't interesting to see. Once he approached, he stood in the one spot slowly scanning without touching, and offering only a simple, "Just looking for now," if there was any greeting, barely giving the person there a second look. Someone else's appearance was not his concern and he had certainly seen stranger. Besides, he didn't want to be here, either. The art and sketches certainly weren't bad, but there was nothing that caught his attention among them, the origami was barely worth looking at, and the plushies...

Actually, the plushies reminded him how he used to own a couple before he started leaving to train actual Pokemon. They were apparently sold off while he wasn't there to keep them. A part of him still missed them, but, in his travels, it was unlikely he'd ever find a u...

"Actually, do ya got a Pikachu plush? 'bout a foot tall? Or, I guess, one-to-one? Roughly that area?"
Immediately, he let out a relatively quiet grunt of pain, looked over his shoulder at the Meowth peaking over, and whispered, "I knooow."
meowth.gif5GuySighI.png

Hanako
7CfTdcG.png

purrloin.gif

Purrloin, the Devious Pokémon. Purrloin fools people into letting their guard down so it can steal their possessions. When angered, it uses its claws to fight back.
Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
vivillon-elegant.gif

Vivillon, the Scale Pokémon. Vivillon are skillfully able to find a source of water. It has been said that you'll find a spring if you follow a Vivillon.
Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
butterfree-female.gif

Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokémon. Butterfree's love of flower nectar draws it to seek out flowers, even if they don't have much pollen.
Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion
qd73JDd.gif

??? (?), Lvl. ??
Nothing to see here....
Moves:
Pocket Pocket

Yukari was now snuggling Hanako's leg to try and give her a sense of reassurance, while Hanako was still occupied sketching whatever came to her mind. Her forehead was sweating, though. None of them noticed that a man had just approached the table. If anything, Aki had noticed and fluttered nearby, in case the trainer or his Meowth tried to do something. Hanako stood up and looked at the man, who just went "Just looking for now," and seemed to scan Hanako's merch with his eyes. It was that looked to be around his thirties, if Hanako's eye didn't deceive her, he had a goatee and was accompanied only by a Meowth that stood behind him. Didn't seem to be in the mood for chit-chating, and for Hanako that was good, too, so she didn't speak up a greeting. Meanwhile, Shion had collected a few Pantre Berries and came back to give them to Hanako—they were her favourite.

Hanako pet the Vivillon and started eating one of the berries. Before she finished, though, the man spoke up again. "Actually, do ya got a Pikachu plush? 'bout a foot tall? Or, I guess, one-to-one? Roughly that area?" Well, seemed like Pikachu plushies do sell well, as her mom had told her. She'd already sold three today. Thankfully, she still had two more in her backpack. She raised her hand, mouth full of Berry, cleaned her hand with a handkerchief, and looked through her backpack for the two plushies. "Fortunately, I do. These are the last two." She put one plushie in the table and extended her hand over to the man with the other plushie in her hand, and tried to put on a smile. While her trainer did this, Vivillon started to flutter about closer to the Meowth, and also seemed to be interested by a woman dancing atop a Mudsdale; she was sure to tell Hanako after this, it seemed upbeat, and that was sure to cheer everyone up, right?

Last edited:

Firetail

petal dance.jpg

An odd Ninetales with orange fur...

Level 26
x-bvqrhxhxtRACwQHxRsxSuDA-NQ0KKhR6-iWW2WUGUqPmaysW_Em0BCIyyKbQuBQmdP4En9Rg8F3wn1MoYrnNACGfRjXPQXzRzUk83A-xl8vlPH2Uw4PxnaJXpf8zhm6vQjVCST

-Flash Fire-
-Quick Attack
-Fire Spin
-Hex
-Will-o-wisp

Firetail had sat in the bushes observing for a while. Looking for an easy target she could steal some food from. But then something new caught her attention. From the direction many smells and noises were coming from came even more noise. A lovely sound of music, one kind she had not heard before. "Ni Ni...?" She trailed off. Now this was new, it was a choice between investigating this, or food. And food was pretty good at being at the top of the list. But it was such lovely music, the smell of flowers calling to her, sounds of human and pokemon laughter fluttering through the air. It was all very, very tempting. She was here to explore and have fun after all. She had previously smelled fresh baked poffins coming from that area, maybe she'd still manage to find food? Well, that decided it, she would go and see what this was about. "Ni niii~" She chirped excitedly before springing out of the bushes and running forward in a full sprint.

She didn't care about what humans saw her, though she hoped they would assume she was a caught pokemon and not bother to catch her. She weaved through the crowd as gracefully as she could, which wasn't very graceful. She bumped into a good few legs, making people stumble. She pushed her way through the gathering of people and pokemon, arriving at where the music was loudest, and spotted where the flowery scent was coming from. A pokemon she had not seen before was raining down petals onto a human and her pokemon who were dancing a dance she had never seen either! It was all so wonderful and exciting! "Niiii Niiiii Ni Ni!!" The Ninetails laughed and began running around once more, twisting and turning in the air as she leaped about in her own special way of dance. She occasionally jumped up and tried catching flower petals that had fallen close enough to the ground.
Enmyira Enmyira

Firetail

View attachment 508400

Level 26
x-bvqrhxhxtRACwQHxRsxSuDA-NQ0KKhR6-iWW2WUGUqPmaysW_Em0BCIyyKbQuBQmdP4En9Rg8F3wn1MoYrnNACGfRjXPQXzRzUk83A-xl8vlPH2Uw4PxnaJXpf8zhm6vQjVCST

-Flash Fire-
-Quick Attack
-Fire Spin
-Hex
-Will-o-wisp

Firetail had sat in the bushes observing for a while. Looking for an easy target she could steal some food from. But then something new caught her attention. From the direction many smells and noises were coming from came even more noise. A lovely sound of music, one kind she had not heard before. "Ni Ni...?" She trailed off. Now this was new, it was a choice between investigating this, or food. And food was pretty good at being at the top of the list. But it was such lovely music, the smell of flowers calling to her, sounds of human and pokemon laughter fluttering through the air. It was all very, very tempting. She was here to explore and have fun after all. She had previously smelled fresh baked poffins coming from that area, maybe she'd still manage to find food? Well, that decided it, she would go and see what this was about. "Ni niii~" She chirped excitedly before springing out of the bushes and running forward in a full sprint.

She didn't care about what humans saw her, though she hoped they would assume she was a caught pokemon and not bother to catch her. She weaved through the crowd as gracefully as she could, which wasn't very graceful. She bumped into a good few legs, making people stumble. She pushed her way through the gathering of people and pokemon, arriving at where the music was loudest, and spotted where the flowery scent was coming from. A pokemon she had not seen before was raining down petals onto a human and her pokemon who were dancing a dance she had never seen either! It was all so wonderful and exciting! "Niiii Niiiii Ni Ni!!" The Ninetails laughed and began running around once more, twisting and turning in the air as she leaped about in her own special way of dance. She occasionally jumped up and tried catching flower petals that had fallen close enough to the ground.
Enmyira Enmyira
Dru watched the Pokemon ranger head into the crowd and start dancing. With a smile and a skip Dru hopped into the crowd and danced along with the people and Pokemon around him enjoying the mood and the new music he had never heard before.

Pancake stat on the shoulders of his new trainer holding a rolled up pancake in one hand and some berries in the other. Pancake was more focused on the food than on the festivities around him but he was having a good time. Then he saw a Ninetails not too far away dancing and going after flowers. Pancake was curious about the other Pokemon and wanted to go see it so he patted his trainers head.

Dru looked up as he felt a little hand hitting his head and when he looked up pancham was pointing in a direction he wanted to go. With a shrug Dru moved closer to the Ninetails that was dancing and set down Pancake before kneeling down "Pancake you can play with that Pokemon but don't hurt then and keep Hypnos with you ok? If anything happens I won't be far from you so you can run back." Pancake nodded not used to the trust this new trainer was showing him but he then ran towards the Ninetails and when he got close he would grab for one of the tails.

matador-jpg.506800

Armani Fernandez Calderon
Wide Street Parade
Playing guitar; casual

Interaction: Enmyira Enmyira
Mention: Drumonkey Drumonkey MalachiteKingfisher MalachiteKingfisher
The day when Pokemon Convention was held was a very nice day indeed. No trace of grey clouds in the sky and the sun blessed the world with its warmth. That day had a perfect weather. A perfect weather made it a perfect day. Perfect for what, one might ask? Perfect for a walk. Perfect for a nap. And most importantly,

"It is a perfect weather for a dance! Marvelous!"

The shout was directed toward the dancing bird pokemon. The song was familiar, yes. The tune was coloured by that of Alolan Region. The bird, and the its trainer, likely originated from said region. Marvelous! He felt like laughing at the sight. And Armani, feeling like laughing, just did. His laugh was boisterous. Loud. But it also contained a note of carefreeness. A laugh that state to the world, 'I laugh for I feel like it and no one can tell me otherwise.'

"Beautiful show, yes. And let me add to this spectacle with a show! Germae, it is time for a song of joy and freedom!"

Armani took out an apricorn ball from the golden lining of his trouser and threw it at an arc beside him. The ball landed with a soft thud and popped open, revealing the presence of a Bayleef. Germae let off a soft cry, obviously elated by the chance to move freely outside. The leaf on her neck swayed softly with air movement as it released a sweet scent to the air. The scent was not unlike that of honey, but it was a pleasant scent nonetheless.

Was he finished? Of course not! A second apricorn ball soon followed, releasing a fiery horse from its capsule. It's a Ponyta! Armani rode on the horse in one smooth climb, smiling. The Ponyta raised its two front hooves into the air, raising a neigh to everyone's nearby. Armani, of course, clinged on the Ponyta's neck to prevent him from toppling down.

"Easy, Dante! It is time for a show, a slow trot of nobility, a slow walk of pride and elegance! Yes, it is time..."

It took Armani some time to look through his bag and find what he wanted, and more time was spent on adjusting it. It was a collapsible guitar.

"...for a song!" He shouted once he finished the guitar.

While it sounded dramatic, the pause just made the scene incomprehensible for those watching. Armani, however, did not care for that. Soon, he started to play along with the song broadcasted, adding another flavour to the song on the street. Dante trotted slowly at first, catching up to the horse pokemon before slowing down to a walk. Armani gave the trainer riding next to him a nod of recognition before leaning closer.

"I hope you don't mind me joining this parade of yours, eh?"

He asked, flashing a smile to her face.

In front of them, Germae the Bayleef was walking about, seemingly interested in the dancing Ninetails and black and white bear pokemon. It still released its scent, making the street especially aromatic.

Last edited:

Firetail

flower dance.jpg

Level 26

-Flash Fire-
-Quick Attack
-Fire Spin
-Hex
-Will-o-wisp

Firetail was hopping around happily to this new music and chasing flower petals. It was so much fun! That is, until she noticed a pokemon reaching for her tails attempting to grab them. "Ni ni!!" She angirly stated. Without even taking a moment to look at the pokemon that had grabbed for her tails, she whipped around to face them. Her eyes began to glow a purple-ish red with her Hex move. Little purple floating flames began to fade in from nothingness and-

The Ninetales finally looked the pokemon in the eye, and didn't see anything malicious in his expression. This was just a pokemon having fun, probably, and did not mean any harm, probably. And besides, there was now such a lovely scent in the air that made her want to calm down. "Ni..." She mumbled, as the glow in her eyes faded. She sat down with a huff. She had not seen a pokemon like this before, but he did not look like a final evolution, he might have been just a young pokemon. Firetail was thinking. She looked over at the, now two, humans prancing about with their pokemon, playing music and dancing. "Ni!" She had an idea.

The Ninetails suddenly lunged forward, snagged the black and white pokemon's scruff in her teeth as gently as she could, and tossed him into the air and onto her back. There! Now it was like the humans were doing. Firetail padded forward to the parade not listening to what the other pokemon's opinion of her idea was, and began mimicking the Ponyta and Mudsdale particular shot trots, head high.
Damafaud Damafaud Drumonkey Drumonkey Enmyira Enmyira

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

matador-jpg.506800

Wide Street Parade
Playing guitar; casual

Mention: Drumonkey Drumonkey MalachiteKingfisher MalachiteKingfisher
The day when Pokemon Convention was held was a very nice day indeed. No trace of grey clouds in the sky and the sun blessed the world with its warmth. That day had a perfect weather. A perfect weather made it a perfect day. Perfect for what, one might ask? Perfect for a walk. Perfect for a nap. And most importantly,

"It is a perfect weather for a dance! Marvelous!"

The shout was directed toward the dancing bird pokemon. The song was familiar, yes. The tune was coloured by that of Alolan Region. The bird, and the its trainer, likely originated from said region. Marvelous! He felt like laughing at the sight. And Armani, feeling like laughing, just did. His laugh was boisterous. Loud. But it also contained a note of carefreeness. A laugh that state to the world, 'I laugh for I feel like it and no one can tell me otherwise.'

"Beautiful show, yes. And let me add to this spectacle with a show! Germae, it is time for a song of joy and freedom!"

Armani took out an apricorn ball from the golden lining of his trouser and threw it at an arc beside him. The ball landed with a soft thud and popped open, revealing the presence of a Bayleef. Germae let off a soft cry, obviously elated by the chance to move freely outside. The leaf on her neck swayed softly with air movement as it released a sweet scent to the air. The scent was not unlike that of honey, but it was a pleasant scent nonetheless.

Was he finished? Of course not! A second apricorn ball soon followed, releasing a fiery horse from its capsule. It's a Ponyta! Armani rode on the horse in one smooth climb, smiling. The Ponyta raised its two front hooves into the air, raising a neigh to everyone's nearby. Armani, of course, clinged on the Ponyta's neck to prevent him from toppling down.

"Easy, Dante! It is time for a show, a slow trot of nobility, a slow walk of pride and elegance! Yes, it is time..."

It took Armani some time to look through his bag and find what he wanted, and more time was spent on adjusting it. It was a collapsible guitar.

"...for a song!" He shouted once he finished the guitar.

While it sounded dramatic, the pause just made the scene incomprehensible for those watching. Armani, however, did not care for that. Soon, he started to play along with the song broadcasted, adding another flavour to the song on the street. Dante trotted slowly at first, catching up to the horse pokemon before slowing down to a walk. Armani gave the trainer riding next to him a nod of recognition before leaning closer.

"I hope you don't mind me joining this parade of yours, eh?"

He asked, flashing a smile to her face.

In front of them, Germae the Bayleef was walking about, seemingly interested in the dancing Ninetails and black and white bear pokemon. It still released its scent, making the street especially aromatic.

Firetail

View attachment 508612

Level 26

-Flash Fire-
-Quick Attack
-Fire Spin
-Hex
-Will-o-wisp

Firetail was hopping around happily to this new music and chasing flower petals. It was so much fun! That is, until she noticed a pokemon reaching for her tails attempting to grab them. "Ni ni!!" She angirly stated. Without even taking a moment to look at the pokemon that had grabbed for her tails, she whipped around to face them. Her eyes began to glow a purple-ish red with her Hex move. Little purple floating flames began to fade in from nothingness and-

The Ninetales finally looked the pokemon in the eye, and didn't see anything malicious in his expression. This was just a pokemon having fun, probably, and did not mean any harm, probably. And besides, there was now such a lovely scent in the air that made her want to calm down. "Ni..." She mumbled, as the glow in her eyes faded. She sat down with a huff. She had not seen a pokemon like this before, but he did not look like a final evolution, he might have been just a young pokemon. Firetail was thinking. She looked over at the, now two, humans prancing about with their pokemon, playing music and dancing. "Ni!" She had an idea.

The Ninetails suddenly lunged forward, snagged the black and white pokemon's scruff in her teeth as gently as she could, and tossed him into the air and onto her back. There! Now it was like the humans were doing. Firetail padded forward to the parade not listening to what the other pokemon's opinion of her idea was, and began mimicking the Ponyta and Mudsdale particular shot trots, head high.
((Oh my goodness this is awesome xD))

An oddly colored ninetails. A new person who joined her parade. Oh! He knew the song.
"By all means- anyone can join!" Hannele exclaimed.

Ah! The guy from before came out too!

"Mr. Dru!" She called out with a wave before continuing the dance.

Comfey made happy noises then.. she flew higher and started spinning. Alolan Leis fell from the sky, courtesy of Comfey's abilities to stockpile flowers and keep them fresh.

Hannele was sure to keep scanning the crowds and activities as she danced to make sure nothing dangerous was happening. Then she spotted the pancham from before and-- oh! Haha. The ninetails had picked it right up and now they were in the little parade as well!

Mito

"...I had an idea."

Darkmaster006 Darkmaster006
As the woman began digging around, the man began scanning again, as double checking if he had missed anything. Only thing that caught his attention was the movement. Something was moving behind the table, though he wasn't curious enough to adjust his line of sight to get a better look. Then, there were now two curious butterflies hovering around him, which had his Meowth playfully swatting the air in their general direction when they got close. A little unusual to have to so many Pokemon out when busy, but not rare either. Still...

Receiving the requested plush, he inspected it, as any should do when they receive something; checking condition and quality, before turning it towards himself again, as he considered one last moment if he was certain. It was of simpler design than the one he remembered from his youth, but it didn't need to be exact. Time changes things, after all. In fact, looking at it gave him memories of the past and plans for the future, all meeting in an object in the present. That was kinda awesome.

"Ya...," he started, confirming his decision for purchase with a smile of his own, before lifting a free palm to his shoulder and making his next request, "Change, please."

Khan snapped to attention, looking to the table, then the open hand, and finally diving into the pack he had been riding in. After a moment of struggle, the cat popped back out paws together, and opened them above the open hand, releasing several coins, after which he let out a quick mew as he dived back in. The man brought the hand in front of him, double checked the amount, an... wait, that wasn't...
The Meowth popped back again, flashed a look of annoyance, and flicked one more coin to the moved hand. Afterwards, it raised its paws for a few seconds in a silent celebration of his goal.

His trainer didn't notice. Instead, he stretch his own hand full of coins across the table. However, he felt the need to say something: "They seem restless."
That was all he said, but his eyes gestured towards the surrounding Pokemon, hoping that she would understand his subtle suggestion.

meowth.gif5GuyI.png

Firetail

View attachment 508612

Level 26

-Flash Fire-
-Quick Attack
-Fire Spin
-Hex
-Will-o-wisp

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

((Oh my goodness this is awesome xD))

An oddly colored ninetails. A new person who joined her parade. Oh! He knew the song.
"By all means- anyone can join!" Hannele exclaimed.

Ah! The guy from before came out too!

"Mr. Dru!" She called out with a wave before continuing the dance.

Comfey made happy noises then.. she flew higher and started spinning. Alolan Leis fell from the sky, courtesy of Comfey's abilities to stockpile flowers and keep them fresh.

Hannele was sure to keep scanning the crowds and activities as she danced to make sure nothing dangerous was happening. Then she spotted the pancham from before and-- oh! Haha. The ninetails had picked it right up and now they were in the little parade as well!
Pancake was disappointed in his inability to grab the tail off the Pokemon but once he saw the look on it's face he realized he might've made a mistake he held his little fists up one of them with a rolled pancake before he smelled something soothing. He saw the Pokemon before him relax to and figured it must've worked out. Then before he could protest he was being tossed into the air and then riding the new Pokemons back.

Pancake took this development in stride feeling better than he had in a while. All the music, Pokemon and smells we're making him heady and happy causing him to laugh and wave his pancake around.

Dru smiled watching pancake make a new friend and then join the procession. Dru was feeling content to stand and watch when he heard his name called. With a raised brow Dru slipped through the crowd towards the ranger and had Gengar rise from a shadow so he could climb on his back and dive at the mudsdale landing awkwardly on it's back "can I get a little help?" Dru asked trying to be heard above the noise.

Hanako
7CfTdcG.png

purrloin.gif

Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
vivillon-elegant.gif

Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
butterfree-female.gif

Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion
qd73JDd.gif

??? (?), Lvl. ??
Nothing to see here....
Moves:
Pocket Pocket

After handing him the plushie, Hanako grabbed another of the Pantre berries she'd left on the table, on another handkerchief, and started chewing on it. Her eye drifted from the man inspecting her plushie to Shion and Aki hovering above the man's bag—which carried a Meowth she could barely see from her position—to Yukari snuggling her right leg—which relaxed her. She gave the half-eaten berry to Yukari and turned again to look at the man, who was looking intently at the plushie for a reason Hanako could not get, until he asked for change. For a moment Hanako wondered why was this man asking her for change... but then she realised he was asking his Meowth for money. A prankster, she thought, just like my Yukari, when the Meowth raised again to put one more coin in the man's hand.

As the man stretched his hand across the table, Shion moved across the table towards Hanako, now flapping her wings beside Hanako's head. She seemed intent to tell her something. Restless? Hanako's mind associated that with the crowds that had been around the con for the whole morning, rather than with her Pokemon. "With lots of people, it's bound to be like that..." she said as she took the coins from his hand, "ah, exact, thank you..." and she left the coins in the table and handed him her 'business card', which was purple and had blue roses on the background, her name and an e-mail. She put on a smile. Shion was now poking at her, and she turned to look at her, her little legs flailing, pointing to a place beyond the man. She catched sight of a big crowd, gathering around what seemed to be some sort of parade. She spotted a beautiful lady atop a Mudsdale, doing some sort of dance with a red bird Pokemon she had never seen, and what seemed to be flower crown. Vivillon kept poking at her with her round hands. Time to go. She started gathering her things, forgetting for a moment there was still the man standing in front of the table.

Saffron was an enormous city compared with what Traiven was used to. During his last trip to Kanto, he had skipped the city completely, opting to spend more time in Lavender town while his friends came to battle at the gym here. Now, he was here for his own mission. Hiding against the crook his neck, in the shade of the hood of Traiven's sweater, Mimikyu peeked out at the crowds of people, shivering against Traiven's neck. It's tail stuck up against the back of his ear, brushing through the locks of white tinged, red hair.

"So many people, huh buddy? Don't worry, you're safe with me. Maybe we can do something good here, and find a home for our friend".

Turning, he looked down at the large pinkish pokemon behind him. "What do you think Yoshi?"

Yoshi was a Lickitung with a rotund, nearly spherical, physique. It's previous owner had abandoned it because of food cost. It wasn't that the food was expensive, but this Lickitung would try to eat any food it saw even if it was still on a store shelf. Already, on the way to the con, it had tried to secretly lick several berry sorbets being carried by citizens roaming the streets. Mimikyu had seen that though, reaching a tendril out to swat Yoshi's tongue with each offense.

Resting quietly in it's pokeball was another Pokemon seeking a home, but it wouldn't be comfortable out of the water, so Traiven let it stay there. He was hoping desperately that someone would want to take on either of the Pokemon he had for adoption, having had no luck for several towns now. Would anyone want these two? Traiven let his head hang, looking down, taking a deep breath. Mimikyu's tendril lifted his chin to face it, looking into his one green eye, the other split even between green and blue. Traiven gave it a smile, patting the plush head.

"Alright, lets see where this road goes"

Stepping into the crowd, Traiven kept his eyes open, looking from exhibit to exhibit and keeping his ears open to the sounds of happy Pokemon.

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Pancake was disappointed in his inability to grab the tail off the Pokemon but once he saw the look on it's face he realized he might've made a mistake he held his little fists up one of them with a rolled pancake before he smelled something soothing. He saw the Pokemon before him relax to and figured it must've worked out. Then before he could protest he was being tossed into the air and then riding the new Pokemons back.

Pancake took this development in stride feeling better than he had in a while. All the music, Pokemon and smells we're making him heady and happy causing him to laugh and wave his pancake around.

Dru smiled watching pancake make a new friend and then join the procession. Dru was feeling content to stand and watch when he heard his name called. With a raised brow Dru slipped through the crowd towards the ranger and had Gengar rise from a shadow so he could climb on his back and dive at the mudsdale landing awkwardly on it's back "can I get a little help?" Dru asked trying to be heard above the noise.

Hannele laughed and quickly helped Dru up. "Careful now, it can be hard to balance." she grinned and started dancing again.

Ah. She had deeply missed this. The music. The sounds of Alola. The smells..
Not to mention the food too. Also of course the Mantine surfing competitions..

Ah. She was feeling a bit homesick.

matador-jpg.506800

Wide Street Parade
Playing guitar; casual
Mention: Drumonkey Drumonkey

ponyta.gif
bayleef.gif

Dante & Germae
Fire Horse & Leaf Pokemon
Walking in style; Running about
Interaction: Drumonkey Drumonkey , MalachiteKingfisher MalachiteKingfisher
Mention: -
The parade moved at a snail pace, but Armani did not mind it. It was slower than he was used to, but it was a pleasant pace altogether. Dante too, did not seem to mind the pace. The Ponyta had its eyes trained on the exotic Ninetails. The colourings of its fur was a remainder of a Vulpix. A rare variety, maybe? Or could it be a foreign species? Ah, it did not matter at the end. It gave a good scene for one's heart, and that, to Armani, mattered more. Besides, he did not fancy the colour; if he was to catch a Ninetails, a normal one would be better.

The girl trainer -- he was still in the dark of her name -- spoke amiably enough to him. Had he found another free spirited individual such as himself? What a wonderful day if it was true! Oh, he was confident the girl wouldn't say no to his intrusion to the parade. What he feared, however, was the intent behind the parade. Had the girl started it with the goal to attract attention, her words would be laced with poison. But this girl was pure of motive. Yes! He dared to bet on his name, Armani Fernandez Calderon, that he had found yet another free willed individual! Marvelous!

"That bird pokemon," he leaned toward the girl, still playing his guitar. "that is an Alolan pokemon, no? And that horse, Alolan, too."

Armani used his chin to point at the girl's mount. Pokemons, though he had travelled far and wide, never had he became invested in them as a whole, never. His short-sightedness in his youth had led him to be an untrained trainer, and his further journey only served to lead him further from such path. For those reasons, Armani didn't know much about pokemon outside of Kanto and Johto outside of their general air and appearance.

"Are you from Alolan, too, my friend? Quite far away from home if you are. Like your pokemon."

Quite relaxed Armani was, since he determined that though Dante was interested in the Ninetails, he didn't plan to do anything to it.

The problem being, Germae was more curious than Dante.

With the fleeting feeling of freedom flying away, she started to stare curiously at her surroundings. The Pokemon flying above high dropping petals was curious. It spinned, spinned, spinned... good colour, but it got dull after a while. Maybe Armani had berries. Germae looked pass her shoulder toward her trainer, who was in the middle of a conversation. Berries!

Germae started running, but oh! What's this?

A peculiar black and white pokemon was sitting on the peculiar Ninetails. Her trainer's berries thrown to the back of her mind, Germae approached the Ninetails curiously. What was it? Unfortunately, that was the moment when the sunlight entered her eyes at a specific angle. Germae sniffed, slanted her eyes... and sneezed.

The sneeze blew a puff of pollen to the black and white pokemon, and to the Ninetails' face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back