• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Card Game Roleplay!!

I've been in the mood to do a card game roleplay. There are a few story ideas I have.

1) A literal card game that people play against each other, but esilates into something more like the cards being given life, but there's always the option of it being strictly a card game.

2) Less so a card game but heavy involvement. There are certain people who can use magic, but how they use magic is by using cards that have magic stored in them so the combat is dire!

We could do a more serious version. But I'm imagining it as a very dramatic roleplay which could fall into the more silly and/or absurb.

Any writing style is welcome. You don't have to write a lot to be involved, or if you do write a lot I can attempt to match that.

Ooh! I definitely found would love to try a literal card game where the cards are given life or something magic related. Maybe we can do something like a "Kingdom of Cards" where there's four kingdoms, each based on a card suits.

Nonetheless, it seems very intriguing and I feel like it could make for an interesting plot that is both silly and dramatic depending on where we go with

That first one sounds nice. Could go with something in the middle or just let the story take off after getting a start

I've been wanting to do something like idea 1 for years, and I even have a baseline homemade card game to base it on, too.

Well, I'd be interested if you're still searching. Do you have a specific card game in mind to use as a base for this game?

Unfortunately no, I just really like the idea of it. I could have a basis though. Like I've experimented with ideas. But the part I wanted to get in was the cartoon logic. Like "I don't think so, I activate -" and the such. If your interested pm me and let's create something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back