• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a call to adventure

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"you know that pose you see every so often on the covers of old books? the hero standing alone and proud, one foot propped up on a treasure chest or something, hand shadowing their brow as they gaze out at the horizon, hunting for their next adventure? there's a certain spirit to that pose- one of determination, enthusiasm, and wonder at all that the world could offer. the people have moved on from that spirit. but i want to bring it back to them."
-- this isn't from anything i just made it up

• hi, friends. my name is Lan, but feel free to call me cap, marv, dumbass, or whatever you like. one of my new years' resolutions is to quit sitting around and doing nothing with all the spare time i have, so in the interest of filling up my otherwise likely-to-be-wasted quarantine hours with content that i'll actually enjoy, i've decided to open up another partner hunt. it's been a hot minute since my last attempt at one of these, but i can't get better without practicing. so won't you help me practice?

please read all the content in these tabs before contacting me. i am only accepting pm's right now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back