• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Call For Help [ Voltron Next Generation ] [ DEAD ]

rattyray

trash
6d3706fc465a5275fb06773cc62a9b4a22c45894_00.gif

A Call For Help The space war against the Galra empire has eventually ceased. The paladins finally get a chance to settle down. Shiro stayed in space with Allura and Coran in hopes to rebuild the Altean kingdom, starting with Arus and going from there. Along the way he and Allura fell in love. Lance went back to Earth and eventually started a family of his own. Hunk decided to show Shay the universe and began to travel all over with her (while occasionally visiting Earth) and despite the fact that the two can't have children together they made a family of their own. Keith stayed with the Blade of Mamora in hopes to find out more about his Galra heritage and managed to fall in love with a fellow member of the Blade. Pidge went back to Earth with Matt and together the two bridged the gap between aliens and humanity relations; not to mention they advanced technology years into the future. Through all of the fame Matt eventually settled down and started a family of his own. After many years of silence from the lions a sudden roar from the beasts are heard. Not by the former paladins, but by their children. As it turns out Prince Lotor is on the rise, but this time he has very powerful friends at his side. A new evil is rising and they can all feel it. Will this next generation of paladins be able to stop it before chaos takes over and it's too late?

Hello and welcome! If you're interested please say so and pick a spot and lion for your character! If you pick a canon character and he or she has a non canon spouse then you have to play the spouse (this mainly obviously applies to Lance and Matt); making a character sheet for the spouse is optional (but encouraged). Also just an fyi in this Keith hasn't really kept in contact with the others except for Shiro and Allura (although not very often). The Garrison Trio (+ Matt) have had near constant contact (Hunk makes sure he has a working communicator with him at all times). So please keep this all in mind. I'm fairly new to the website so please excuse me if I do something weird and out of place heh​

RULES:
- Romance between ocs is allowed but not necessary. If you want your OC to have a relationship with another's OC just ask in the OOC thread.
- LGBT topics are allowed (relationships, gender identities, it doesn't matter it's all allowed!)
- Please don't ask me to add another lion.
- 2 kids per couple
- You can have up to 3 OCs but 1 canon character
- NO ONE LINERS (have at least a paragraph)
- Be nice to everyone OOC please!
- Sswearing is allowed
- Please do ask me if you have any questions!
- Hunk and Shay's kid(s) are adopted so please keep that in mind when creating your OCs
- Your OCs lion doesn't have to match up with their parent's btw
- No mary-sues or gary-stews
- I'll link the other threads when there are at least 3 people joined

PARENTS/CANON CHARACTERS
Shiro:
-Taken by:

Allura:
- Taken by:

Lance:
- Taken by: SoftBoiHours SoftBoiHours

Keith:
- Taken by: rattyray rattyray

Hunk:
- Taken by:

Matt:
- Taken by:

Pidge:
- Taken by:

Coran:
- Taken by:

Shay:
- Taken by:

CHILDREN:
Shiro and Allura's kid(s):
- Taken by: Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis
- Taken by: Peach Tea Peach Tea

Lance and his Spouse's kid(s):
- Taken by: solars solars
- Taken by:

Keith and his Spouse's kid(s):

Hunk and Shay's kid(s):
- Taken by:
- Taken by:

Matt and his Spouse's kid(s)
- Taken by:
- Taken by:

ROLES:
Black Paladin:
- Taken by: Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis

Red Paladin:

Blue Paladin:
- Taken by: solars solars

Yellow Paladin:

Green Paladin:
- Taken by: Peach Tea Peach Tea

EXTRA:
Lotor (we will need him a bit later on):
- Taken by:
(you can suggest characters here if you'd like)
(*note: yes i have crossposted this hehe*)

Last edited:
May I join as Keiths second child and be the red lion? I can also be Lance, if wanted/needed :P
Yay! A sibling for my character! And a Lance! (which was very much needed hehe, it was going to be a bit difficult to rp with only one of the og paladins around...)

Yay! A sibling for my character! And a Lance! (which was very much needed hehe, it was going to be a bit difficult to rp with only one of the og paladins around...)
Hehehe, yay! I'm glad I could join! And can I be the red paladin or no? I understand if not :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back