• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a burning hill (lazy lit, original plots)

forest fire

𝗎𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a burning hill

(see tabs below)

• about me

call me

sav, or my username

pronouns

she, her, hers

timezone

pst (utc -8:00)

age range

18+ (no minors!)

status

seeking 1-2 more writers!

some essential fun facts: i'm twenty two years old and am a second year stem phd student (i hope i get hit by a car before qualifying exams later this fall). some of my hobbies include online shopping, going to concerts and art museums and the movies, and scrolling twitter.

most importantly - i've been writing and roleplaying for 10+ years now! but i think i'm over my multi paragraph, pretentious "i'm so literate, you need at least 500 word replies for me to look at you" phase: i've grown to appreciate the art of saying more with less.

hot girls write lazy lit. i think taking pressure off myself will help me have more fun with this hobby and creative outlet! and i just genuinely have better things to do with my time to worry about meeting an absurd minimum word count.

please send me a direct message if you're interested in writing with me.

about you

i'm excited to meet people i can create with! i love the collaborative aspect of writing with a partner - it's so fun to co-create everything from the setting to extensive histories between characters to vital npc's. if the vibes are right, you can expect stream of consciousness style musings about our characters, subplots, pinterest boards, spotify playlists, etc. i go hard when i'm into it.

i generally use the platform discord to connect with writing partners offline (pls include your discord tag in your message to me, if you have one) and i can post in-character replies either on this site or over discord - so that's really up to you if you have a preference.

today, i will wear my white button down. i'm tired of wanting more. i think i'm finally worn. for you have a way of promising things, and i've been a forest fire

i am a forest fire, and i am the fire, and i am the forest, and i am the witness watching it. i stand in a valley watching it.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
i updated the plots that have been taken by others (with a strikethrough + i don't double, sorry!) and updated my general availability. pls reach out if any of the remaining ones are interesting to u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back