Advice/Help A bunch of questions!

RizaTiz

Celestial Adventurer
Alrighty! So. I have a couple of questions.

1.Where would I make a thread to see who would be interested in an RP.

2.Where would I make the actual RP thread

3. Where would I make the Character Sheet, OOC, Locations, Etc.

And now for something not related to the whole RP thing.

1. How can I make a unique male character.

By unique I mean not just another generic anime protagonist or some burly tough guy.

The only Male OCs I've been able to make are:

-Adventurous rouge
-Power hungry boy with sad backstory
-Shy techonology boy
-Energetic carefree guy
-"I care for the people that are important to me" prince
-Power hungry scientist
-Royal "I like messing with people" kid

Most of these are from my comic (It's still starting out so only the 1 one of them has appeared)

You would need to make a separate thread for an Interest Check, an IC, an OOC, Lore, and a CS thread. All RPs come with the ability to link to other threads, similar to a tab system, by editing the thread from the [...] button.

You would need to make a separate thread for an Interest Check, an IC, an OOC, Lore, and a CS thread. All RPs come with the ability to link to other threads, similar to a tab system, by editing the thread from the [...] button.
Alright. Thanks ^-^

1. How can I make a unique male character.
Since Alteras Alteras already answered the bulk of it, I won't be just repeating what they already said. So instead, I will limit myself to answering this question.

And the answer is, you don't. Well, better put, you can make something unique, but you won't get there if you're thinking of things in terms of "generic". Every idea has already, at some point, been used. You're not gonna be able to find one that hasn't. So if you want to produce unique content what you need to do is not try to run or avoid what's been done, but rather try approaching it with a different angle, explore it's finer details and change parameters within those details, rather than the broad strokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back