Story A bunch of one off pieces.

Atarashii

Account is in the process of getting suspended
Here they are. They exist. No they will never be touched again but hey, I guess i'm proud of them??
A couple are works that I made for my history class
A couple are just random pieces I made for fun
The rest are just there.
Enjoy??? Idk dude.

YES THESE ARE FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH WRITING MISTAKES. DO ME A FAVOUR AND IGNORE THOSE :)
Some of these are unfinished. So the ending is sure to be choppy if that is so.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The mortal plane (Scrapped RP idea)

What would happen if a god were to leave the world to move on to the great beyond? What would become of its people and their life? The god they cherished so much was gone without a trace. How tragic. But the people never gave up hope, for one day. Their god would return home, someday. And the world would rejoice, as their creator has come to bless the earth with their presence..someday. Gone yet not forgotten.

Yet, the god never came back. Even though people prayed to the god at the statue's feet, bathing it in oils and salts as if it was the living breathing god right in front of them. The sacred temples were filled to the brim as people brought in offerings and sacrifices, worshipping this god soon took over their lives. They needed to bring the god back, back to home. But as time went on, the alters stilled. Gone and forgotten.

Lives soon shifted back to if there was never a god in the first place, that they weren't so dependent on the god. People cherished their own little victories, finding the truth in themselves then relying on the power of a god to make them feel any different. They were joyous because they did it. No one else. Gone, forgotten and despised.

The god had cheated them out of their life. What a cruel, cruel joke. They could have found happiness in themselves and their soul, the god was just tricking them! They didn't need the god! They only needed themselves! They spent all this time praying at the temples, fasting, sacrificing all for nothing! Gone, forgotten, despised and now disgraced.

Oh but was the god really gone from this world? Had they really ascended past the mortal plane and into the great beyond or were they hiding in plain sight. Watching people tear down the temples that used to be crowded everyday and rip up the holy books. Desecrating the once sacred place. It would not go unknown, as retribution will be served. Vengeance will lay its hand upon the world and lay waste to the people.

People's minds were plagued, eyes dripping liquid hate. Their world being killed of its light, darkness choking everything in its sight. People begged for mercy yet their voices never reached farther than just their ears. Silence consumed them whole, just as the threats they wished upon the useless and despised god, had happened to them. Desolate was the world after the chaos consumed it. Devoid of anything living, the ground barren and wasteland could be seen for miles.

Storyline-
The world is reaching its final phase, people have been purged from the world, leaving nothing left of humanity. The gods look upon what was once part of their life, that consumed them whole. The humans they cherished and despised, gone and forgotten. The end has come, final words must be said before it’s all gone.

A change of pace from my usual writing which is humorous, but I wanted to share my love for dark topics and death. Enjoy (:

Don’t mind the occasional cringe quote, I need to add something to make it..emotional haha.

/\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\/\\//\\//\\/

Life is delicate (A piece of writing for history class, Spoiler alert. I know nothing of egyptian history.)

The sky is falling. Nut is weakening, her body is finally taking its toll and giving up. Just like everyone and everything else. The ground is littered with corpses, their bodies smashed beyond recognition. Blood drips from the pillars surrounding the temples and cities. Crying echoed loudly throughout all of Egypt as rain started to pour down. Mother Nut's tears being shed for her children of Egypt. The ones she loved so much, being slaughtered for the betterment of the world. To renew what has become dull and unforgiving.

The other gods watched with silent agony, they too felt the pain of their mother and the earth, they had never felt suffering so real and true. It really is the end, it wasn’t some endless nightmare that they could wake up from. The end has come, what they thought would come in a few millennia had sprung up so suddenly. How dreadful that this is how it ends. The Nile river is no longer a river anymore. The water has dispersed from the banks, it is now filled with blood of the countless humans who lost their lives, as well as the tears that have been shed as their final goodbye.

The pyramids have collapsed, the limestone blocks having crushed any unsuspecting people who tried to find protection from the ongoing terrors that befell. A fellow scribe sat in their collapsing house. Wanting to write their last words before they saw their end. They shakily wrote on a papyrus parchment, their handwriting is skewered but why would it matter? It’s not like there are any humans or gods for that matter left to read it. Hieroglyphics dotted the page, “We are all born alone..and we die alone..cherish it.” Was what it said before the roof of the house gave way.

Ra sat in his chair, floating down the blood filled Nile on his boat, face filled with remorse and guilt. He wished he could have stopped this all, that the world wasn’t ending. That people were still alive or that Egypt wasn’t dying by the second. Geb, the house of life people called him, has passed. His spirit, dying with the earth. How tragic the world is now, there is very little left and wait a bit more, it will just be another void like the start of the world.

The afterlife, also known as the duat, was crumbling. The praises of it being a place where no harm could be seen is a lie. Those who saw freedom and relief in the duat, are now watching fire rain from above. The plants burn to ashes, the water turning a murky brown. Screaming and pleading for the gods to save them could be heard above the sound of fire crackling and the monsters that once were held back by chains being released into the world.

“Please have mercy on us! Oh please will someone listen?! Anyone?!” Someone begged, holding their hands to the sky. Desperation filled their faces, they needed to be heard. Even if it will be the last time anyone would hear their voices. “Oh god, if no one will come, will anyone strike me down where I stand?! Any type of relief will be better than the hell this world has become!!” Their pleas went unanswered, their face befell as they looked at the horizon. The mouth of Apophis looming over the sun. The whispers were true, the world would give its last breath when the god of chaos ate the sun.

Tears streaked their blood covered face, hitting the ground as they fell down. Their knees hitting the wet earth one last time. “Oh god of Ra, our father..may this not be the last time we meet, I will await for you in whatever life may come after this. My heart is forever with you.” And with that, they closed their eyes. The last thing they saw was Adophis’s mouth coming to eat them whole.

Nut is crashing, her body can not take it anymore. It’s time, life is just a figment of reality isn’t it? Perhaps somewhere else, there is a world where this never happened. And people would be acting like it’s just every normal day. But that world is not this one. Tears dripped off her face, turning to rain as it hit the ground. “My beloved children..I fear I can not be the sky for you anymore, holding the sun up for you all to see it when you wake up…my dear children..I hope to see you in the next life.”

Anubis and Osiris sat in the throne room of duat in silence. Their silence speaking words that could not be said. They watched from below, the chaos happening above. And they knew, it wouldn’t be long before it finished them off as well. No place was safe, not even the afterlife. The closed doors cancelled out most of the pleas for safety and help but it could not stop the guilt drowning them as if the throne room was filled with water. Their silence was interrupted by the leaking of the ceiling, slowly filling the room with thick blood, filled with the feelings of agony and pain. No one was able to go out regretting nothing, everyone regretted something. Whether it be not being able to say goodbye or reconciling with someone, the air felt thick with the feelings.

Anubis gave only a small look towards Osiris, he did not have to say anything to explain his feelings. As they both knew, they weren’t getting out of this alive. Blood pooled at their feet, quickly rising. It wasn’t going to be a slow and agonising death, at least Apophis could guarantee that. Osiris didn’t move from his chair, instead opting to watch the blood keep rising till it reached his chest. He gave a small sigh, “I wish…” He is silenced quickly when Anubis gives a kick at the wall, or attempts to. “Waste your breath on words that won’t do anything. Useless.” Osiris stayed silent after that, both of them giving their last breath just moments later.

Ra sailed down his boat one last time, savouring what he used to do everyday. “Mother Nut, I hope I served you well, as this will be the last time…” His words never reached her, as she had given her final breath in sync with her husband, Geb. Dying together as they always hoped for. “You two got your happy ending..but what about the others?....this will not be goodbye…just see you later..” He gave a small laugh at his words as he looked in front of him. Apophis’s mouth is wide open. Ready to swallow Ra, the sun, whole. And end this story.

As soon as Ra entered Apophis’s mouth, the mouth snapped shut quickly. Extinguishing the flame at last. The world descended into darkness, it’s final hope, gone like someone turning a light switch off. As if on cue, the earth started to crack at the core, reaching up to the surface. Houses and buildings turned to dust as they crumbled, filling the cracks with stone and other minerals. Yet it didn’t last long, the world split in the middle. Floating mindlessly in space. Apophis watched for one final moment before descending upon what was left of the earth. “Goodnight.”

Hunters think the gatherers are taking a bigger share of food then they are supposed to so a fight breaks out. To be honest, the fight isn’t even the main plot lmao.

Blood is shed, bodies are torn and people find a new way to get rid of dead bodies. 100% Historically accurate, I was there.

This is somewhat graphic, mentions of gore/body parts are present. Humor with a side of blood. Not my best work but when have I ever made a good piece of writing.

Narrated by someone who does odd jobs, neither hunter or gatherer.
Italics+Bolded are the narrator's added thoughts.

Justice for bobby (A work for history class)

A hunter was busy cleaning out the shell of a turtle, the sound of a small knife hitting the hard shell echoed loudly in the cave. They weren’t paying attention to what they were touching, just hoping whatever they were picking out from the turtle's carcase and shell was what they needed. They dropped the guts in a small wooden bowl then came the mutilated eyeballs.

They gave a heavy sigh before looking at the sun that was peeking out from the cave entrance, letting in some light into their gloomy cave. They longed for something more, maybe finding a partner to settle down with and stop the constant moving from place to place. But alas, that has to wait. For now, it was just filling the turtle gut quota set in place for hunters who had nothing better to do. Why did they need so many turtle guts? We may never know.

The sound of a horn being blown startled many from their daily tasks. The leader was standing at the tree stump, holding the horn and a spear. People walked out, face’s filled with apprehension and confusion. What was with this random meeting? Usually they are posted onto the bulletin board unless freaking Bobby didn’t put the notices out. AGAIN. Remember people, we don’t like bobby.

All the people gathered around the tree stump as if it was a sacred tree stump. If it is, I call first dibs on it. The chieftain was waving their spear around, making a gap form around the chief as to avoid their heads being chopped off queen of hearts style.
“Alright!” The chief barked loudly, getting the people who weren’t paying attention, snap their heads over to them to see what they had to say. “I wanted to talk about teamwork. As you know, this clan is run by everyone doing their job correctly. Got that?? Now I know most of you are doing your job but *Ahem* some aren’t pulling their weight.” Everyone looked at each other before singling out one person in the back. The person threw their hands up in the air out of annoyance.

“Why is it always me?! Every single gosh darn thing that happens to the clan it’s always me! WHY?!”
“Because we don’t like you, that's why. Plus your name, I mean can you get any more basic than that??” Someone from the crowd piped up, everyone nodded in agreement. The chief gave a pointed look at the crowd for them to quiet down.
“Let’s not come to conclusions. There are…ah..others that don’t do their job but moving on, the order of business. Gatherers. You have been late on your quota the past times yall went out. Why?”
“Well maybe it’s because this place isn’t very plentiful on food sources. Just a stray bush here and there.” The head gatherer announced. Holding a wicker basket filled with some cabbages. “We need a better plan than just hoping wherever we go has a good food supply. We can’t last on cabbages as a food source!!”
“Speak for yourself…” Someone grumbled, cradling a cabbage like it was their baby.”

“Oh shut up Arnold. You're one to talk! Maybe if you farmed anything else in that little patch of dirt then MAYBE we wouldn’t be having this chat!” They yelled before getting silenced by the chief.
“Let’s disperse this energy shall we? So is it just because this place isn’t fruitful?”
“Nuh uh!” Someone shouted. They stepped up to the tree stump and turned around to face the crowd. “I see those gatherers hoarding more food than what they're supposed to take! It’s their fault! Their the problem!” They argued. The crowd grew restless as a fight broke out between a couple of hunters backing up the other hunter who made the accusation and gatherers trying to wack them with a turtle shell bowl. Is that what all those turtle shells are used for? I thought they would make a musical instrument or something. Like that sun god or whatever.

The chief looked at the crowd, trying to garner their attention but to no avail. A fight broke out within a few moments. People slugging each other in the face or breaking their knees. The children watched with bated breath, each betting on which side would win. The fight started to pour outside the small tight knit circle which they were once in, people racing into caves, gathering what they had and chucking it at the opposing side. Not sure about you but this is about to get messy.

Hunters were throwing spears into the chests of gatherers and cutting their legs up like they would do an animal. Throwing slabs of flesh at each other. People not in the ensuing war, watched on the sidelines. Either rooting for a side or throwing up. Me personally? I would be eating something. It is its own show.

The dust settled, bodies were strewn everywhere with blood staining the once green grass. Chunks of flesh, organs and intestines that were ripped out of their host’s body littering the ground. Kids were poking the dead bodies with a stick, watching their eyes roll into their heads.
“Grosssss!” the kids complained as they backed away from the body with disgust. “Who knew eyeballs could do that?? So weird!”
Those who didn’t partake in the fight, looked over the battleground. With their fallen comrades, the ones they used to fight alongside with. Dead and horribly killed to the point no one could recognize any of their faces.

“Well..crap. What do we do now? We got bodies everywhere and it’s not like we can just…leave them. They are going to stink up the place and then we have to move AGAIN.”
“Well weren’t we going to move anyway? Not that big of a deal. Just let the animals get to them or something.” Someone suggested as they kicked a disembodied arm away from them.
“No no no.” The person interrupted, waving their hand. “That won’t do. That’s inhumane. Is that what they call it?? Nevermind. Let’s try something different..more classier. How about that??” Another proposed.
“Classier eh? The only classier thing I can think of is lighting them all up. Like a bonfire. We can do smores!” Someone replied, waving a stick over a body. “Sweet and gives the people the sendoff they deserve!”
“They deserve no good send off. They were dumb and got themselves killed quite violently. How about we just dig a hole and put the bodies in there? Saves us time trying to make a huge bonfire and doesn’t let the animals get to them.”

“Well these are all good ideas but I think I know what we are going to do!” They shouted. “How about this?? We make a huge freaking pit and put all the bodies in there. Then we light it on fire then KABOOOOM. Problem solved!!” They exclaimed with glee, thinking their idea was the next big thing. Spoiler alert, it wasn’t. Trust me, you don’t want to see people with peanut sized brains trying to do something. It never ends with everyone alive.

People gathered whatever they wanted to touch and dropped it into a newly dug pit. Until someone recommended that all the bodies should be separate from each other. To give some dignity to those who lost their lives to the dumbest argument ever created. People were quick to agree but not quick to gather the body parts from the pit. After a bit, the main body parts were sorted into unmarked graves as no one wanted to put effort into trying to distinguish what belonged to who. So people just tossed in an arm or two and some other random body parts into every grave. Millions of years later, scientists are baffled on how one person had three arms, a leg and two hearts or how another had two heads, a torso and a liver.

After all the bodies were sorted into their graves and sealed back up with some dirt, the rest surveyed the damage done to tools and other items. Wagons were destroyed and wood was everywhere, causing anyone who walked one step to get a splinter.
“Well? What do we do now? We buried the bodies. Should we just rebuild?” Someone asked, their voice filled with doubt. Now realizing what really happened.
“No. We don’t just rebuild…we start over.” One proclaimed, stepping up to the tree stump. “This happened because we were foolish and didn’t listen to each other. This time, we do it right this time. We listen to each other, give each other KIND feedback and stick together. This is what clans do right?!” People whispered among each other, slowly agreeing to the speech and giving their praise and agreement.

“First order of business, what did we do wrong? How can we do this better? What was the problem? This will be the main topic of our first group therapy session.” They declared. Everyone sat around in a circle, eager to start the session. The newly founded leader sat at the head of the circle, overlooking everyone. “Shall we go around the circle and give our thoughts on this matter?” They all sat in silence, thinking hard on the past events. The whole matter started because the hunters said that the gatherers were the problem and didn’t listen them out. Immediately jumping to conclusions. It was plain as day, that was the problem and the only solution was to..

“It’s Bobby's fault! Let’s get rid of him!” Someone shouted from the circle. As soon as people heard that, they erupted into cheers.
“Praise the new king! They speak the truth! Is God real? Because if he is, he is that person! We have been sent the angel of truth! Hurrah Hurrah!” People cheered, all gathering around the one person who spoke the words everyone needed to hear.

And that my friends, is the story of the early humans. How it all started with people living in prosperity and rainbows but ended just as quickly as a domino being knocked down. How humans finally got their crap together and got rid of the problem. Which now leads to the common era and generation.

The moral of this story is if you're going to be a human. Don’t be Bobby because no one likes Bobby. And everyone will make sure you know that. Peace :)

Congrats for finishing 5 pages of crappy humor, disgusting writing and the messed up plotline, jumping from topic to topic. Also me not knowing how to write speech into paragraphs despite being taught this.

The balladeer (Free write)

The sound of gears moving could be heard, the wooden cogs forcing movement of the cogs next to them. Making a loud whirring sound that echoed through the room. There were strings all around the room, filling whatever space the cogs did not touch. As the cogs moved, the strings tightened like a guitar being tuned. Loud creaking could be heard as the strings that littered the ground, walls, ceiling and stretched all over the room shifted and moved. A body could be seen in the middle of the room, kept afloat by the strings. The body lay limply in the mess of strings that tightened around it, it’s arms were held up like a puppet while their head hung low. The legs and chest were also wrapped in strings, keeping the body upright and the legs from touching the ground. The body sported a mess of dusty blond hair that covered their scalp with porcelain white skin decorated with freckles. Bandages could be seen wrapped around their arms, legs and the visible part of their neck.

They were motionless as a statue as a somber tune started playing. The strings tightened even more, squeezing the joints of the body to keep it still from moving. A tune started playing, drowning out the sound of the gears moving. The arms started to move and the legs were lowered so they could touch the ground. The strings loosened so the body could move freely. A spotlight flashed onto the body as they started to dance, yet the face still was covered with a black mask. The body moved to the beat of the music, the strings controlling the body with ease.

The music finished, leaving the room in an eerie silence. The body stopped as the strings tightened, lifting the body back to its motionless state. The strings twisted the body and lifted their head, the mask falling off their face, revealing sharp dull olive eyes: t. The centerpiece of the face. A mouth formeding a straight line before bending into a slight frown. Blood dripped out of the corner of their mouth as the strings tightened, d. Digging into the flesh of the body and cutting off the blood supply to the limbs. Their eyes slowly closed as the strings tightened one last time, the arms and legs falling from the body and hitting the ground with a loud thud. The stubs where the limbs once used to be, were only wood. The strings let the body go, and the sound of wood hitting the ground echoed loudly. Blood dripped out of the mouth and the limb as the lights turned off with a flash.

A retelling of how the Zhou overthrew the Shang dynasty.
-Names are taken from a game I enjoy.
-Not historically accurate, I don’t know crap on how overthrowing a dynasty works haha.
-Info
Celestia-This world's version of heaven
Archons-Worlds version of gods. (Polythestic, there are 7 gods, based on elements. Pyro archon is the god of war
Sustainer of heavenly principles (A goddess)-Responsible for the mandate of heaven

Stained red (Free write)

“General Alatus, we have the fortress surrounded. We await your approval, Rex lapis wishes to get all of the Yakshas on board before storming in.” A millieth soldier stated, standing in front of Alatus with their head bowed down low. Hands behind their back, tightly clasped as they nervously awaited the answer.
“Is that so?” Alatus questioned. Scoffing under his breath. “Idle no longer, it would only delay the inevitable. Full send.” The soldier nodded quickly, sprinting out of the camp tent to relay the news to Rex lapis.

“Are the forts secured??” Kujou Sara asked, her commanding tone scaring the wits out of the shang shogunates. The Shang they were called. A Japan based military that had stormed the gates of china. Taking the area for themselves. “We mustn't let our guards up, the millieth has this place secured. It’s not going to be an easy fight.” She snarled, holding her bow firmly at her side. “The Qixing has already depleted our trade and we are running out of resources and funds. We can not let them in no matter what they have against us. So get working on keeping them at bay!”

“Sir, it’s monsoon season. If we delay any longer then we will be surely wiped out once the storm rolls in. We must act now and fast. Lady Ningguang and her associates already shut off the Shang’s trade supply with other countries. This is the prime time we have been waiting for, so why are we sitting here like fish out of water??” A soldier protested. They were sitting in front of the leader at the war table, parchments of paper piled in their hands as they waved their arms frantically.
“Patience, we have all the time in the world, they do not.” Rex lapis said calmly. Neatly stacking papers on his desk as he tipped his head back, taking a sip of his tea.
“But sir! I already told you the wet monsoon season is upon us, we can’t just wait it out. Our forces and hopes will be washed out as they have the upper ground!”

“Does Ayato and his sister have the people under control? Finally get a kick from the Yashiro commission for once.” She scoffed. “The only time they are useful is during this siege. And after that, no more.” She grumbled.
“Sara! The Raiden shogun has requested that you and the other commissions join her for a briefing regarding the latest attack on the west wing.” A fellow soldier stated. Kujou sara gave a dismissive wave of her hand as she strengthened her grip on her bow.
“Those filthy scum won’t get the upper hand.” She promised to herself as she left her tent. Watching the sun set slowly on the horizon. Spotting the barracks of the millieth being put up. “May the shogun strike you down where you stand. For nothing can save you..”

“The mandate of what??” Someone questioned. All the Yakshas and a few Zhou nobles were all standing around a table. Rex lapis sitting at the head.
“The mandate of heaven. It’s the rule from the divine grace of those above in heaven.” Rex lapis responded, “The mandate justifies rebellion as long as it's successful. This is our hand to the Shang.”
“Well, where did this come from? You just called us out of nowhere and now have a new card to play??” A noble piped up. Hu tao. Very influential but wasn’t the most liked due to her questionable occupation and personality.
“Exactly. My dear, with the mandate of heaven, the overthrowing of the Shang will be justified. We can take back the land that is rightfully ours without being striked down by the archons. The Shang must bow to us as who is to reject the mandate of heaven?”

“Sir, we intercepted a document, the Zhou are going to attack at the first sight of dusk. What are we to do?” A fellow soldier pleaded at the foot of Arataki Itto. A gang leader of the Shang, working with the Kujou sara to protect the Shang and their seat at the throne.
“Is that so?” He mused. Moving his hand through his hair as his right hand woman rolled her eyes.
“Stop acting so smug..” She grumbled before turning to the soldier. “Send the new information to Kujou sara. As soon as you cand, I’m sure she won't want to miss it.” Kuki commanded, waving her hand to dismiss the soldier before turning to Itto. “If we weren’t at war right now with the Zhou and extremely busy, I would have chewn your head off.” She threatened. “You're a leader, this is no time to dally off. Now go and organize your ranks.” She said, slapping Itto’s arm to get him moving.
“Jeez, I will!” He laughed. Waving her off. “You act like a mother, Granny Oni would be proud.” He snickered before walking away.
“Damn right she would be!” Kuki shouted at Itto, watching him leave. The trees slowly shield his figure from her sight. “She would be…wouldn’t she..” She sighed, reminiscing over past memories before looking at the camp.

“Well? They took the bait. Monsoon season is upon us and I’m betting money that they forgot it in the chaos. The victory is ours.” Hu tao smirked, slapping a few coins on the table. “I call 5. Anyone else?” She asked, looking around the table.
“Well played director. No wonder they call you a trickster. Sooner or later they will fall, thanks to your skill and our great leader.” A yaksha piped up, placing 10 coins on the table. “I raise. You?” They asked, looking at Bosacius.
“Mhm..tough bet I must say, but I’ll raise the stakes. I know you love a good play.” He said, looking at Hu tao as he slid 15 coins into the pool.
“Oh you know me..it’s the fun that gets the adrenaline pumping through my veins.” She smirked, looking towards Alatus. “Are you going to join or sit this one out?”

“I always sit them out.” He grumbled. “Wasting time and money like greed hungry fools. Pathetic.” As if on cue, the tent flap opened, Rex lapis entered with a young child trailing behind him.
“Enjoying your game I see?” He asked. Ushering the child in. “It is dusk, let us prepare ourselves. Finish your game so we may proceed.”
“Already? Dang, I thought I had more time. The pool is quite large and if I won, I would make a killing!” She complained but packed up the cards and chips.
“Perhaps in one of the castle rooms you may continue your game. But for now? We must make haste towards the right wing of the kingdom. Pray to the Pyro archon so we may be blessed with a good battle, burn the incense to the sustainer of heavenly principles to ensure our victory.” He ordered. “Once that is done, we will part ways. Goodbyes are for the weak and those who have no hope. For our fate lies in the god of war, may our battle gain recognition and faith in the Zhou from our people. Remember what we are fighting for, may the archons be with you.” Rex lapis stated. After that, everyone left in silence. Those who dared utter a word during the unspoken vow of silence before a battle would be crushed by stone.

1027 B.C.E, 00:00. The dead of night cast its spell upon the lands. People were on edge, who would attack first? Perhaps the Shang would try a last ditch effort and push the Zhou back or the Zhou would head for the walls first. Hoping for a swift battle to combat the monsoon that could be seen forming on the horizon. No one made a sound, no one would make a move, that is till the cry of a raven echoed loudly. Now or never, may the god of war be with them.

“It’s starting! Prepare the forts and get everyone to safety!” Kujou sara commanded, standing at one of the corner towers. “Brothers and sisters! May the god of war be with you!” She chanted at her fellow soldiers. Stringing her bow and aiming for the camp. “They are coming! At your stations now!!” She ordered. Her hopes held high, this is the war of the century. Time to protect her land for her people and her emperor. Lightning zapped from the darkening sky, striking right in front of the Zhou. She turned around to see the Raiden shogun walking down the steps of the main building. “May the goddess of lightning brighten your future, if this war dampens it…” She whispered quietly. She turned around and faced the impending doom. Her eyes glazing over her warriors before aiming her bow and firing.

“Charge!!” Bosacuis roared. Waving his spear as he led the first wave of millieth soldiers towards the frontline. The Raiden shogun’s army reciprocated the action, also sprinting forward to meet them in the middle. Kujou sara had gotten down from her position at the top of the west tower to join her army at the battle front. Fighting for her life, taking soldier after soldier down. The fate of the Shang dynasty is in her hands, she can’t let go. No now, and not never. But soon she will have to rethink that thought.

The Zhou were effectively pushing back the Shang up to the city walls, Soldiers were dying by the thousands, blood turned the green grass red. Bodies slumped over each other, forgotten amidst the chaos. The Shang were growing desperate, their numbers dwindling and the fight seeming to not go their way. Kujou sara was in a difficult position, to push forward though it might be a suicide move or pull back.The safer option but would allow the Zhou to gain more ground and get closer to the city.

Two hours have passed since the first cry of battle. The remaining Shang were surrounded by the Zhou. Blood covered the walls, dripping off the intricate statues depicting the Raiden shogun and past rulers was now on her knees. Kujou sara was next to her, head touching the ground as a sword pressed at her neck.
“Look what we have here…” Hu tao snickered. “The two leftovers of the Shang..what went from this..” She smirked, hand motioning towards the huge statue of the Raiden shogun and other statues of past rulers to the Raiden shogun who lay on the ground. “You fought valiantly and with courage, I’ll give you that but it wasn’t enough. Oh well, time to paint the walls with your remains! A testament to those who dare take what is ours.”
Kujou sara whispered a prayer to the lightning archon, begging for forgiveness for failing. Though she was cut short when was given a swift kick to the face.
“Shut up, your prayers won’t mean anything. Let’s just get this over with shall we??”

“This is her, isn't it.” Rex lapis mused. Looking down at the Raiden shogun with disdain. “Finally. After all this time…the city is ours.” He looked around, marveling at the architecture. “It feels too good to be real…” He gave a sigh before chuckling. “But who am I kidding? It is real! As real as reality could give you.” He turned away from the two captives, looking at the sky. Rain started to drip slowly, it rolled off his face and onto the blood stained ground. “It’s like it was on cue, raining here in an attempt to heal your shattered soul. But no amount of water will cover up the wounds that stain the ground I step on and the walls that keep this city protected. At last…we can start anew. China will be in the hands of those it really belonged to.”

He took one last glance at the two before leaving. The sounds of heads being cut with a sickening chop echoed loudly, breaking the eerie silence of the city. Blood splattered on the stone ground before being washed down by the rain. The blood managed to find its way to the roots of a dendrobium, turning its purple petals a rich blood red. Soon they started sprouting up where blood leaked into the soil. A final resting place for the killed.

The egg (Free write)

“So what's the big deal with you?” Someone asked. “You're holding onto that chest like it’s the last thing you will ever hold in your life.” They scowled as they stared at the box the other person was holding with intensity.
“I’m not sure, but it seems important. Who knows? Maybe treasure is in there,.” tThey said, vibrating with excitement.
“Is that so? Then why are you waiting?. Open it,.” they snapped, reaching for the box. “Stop being so apprehensive about it, you wimp. It’s not like it’s going to release curses or something,.” tThey scowled.
“Stop!” the other person ordered, “I’ll open it when I want to! Besides, yYou never know?” tThey said cautiously. “You're always so reckless and rushing into things without looking at the bigger picture! You get yourself into trouble because you think everything is going to be flowers and daisies!” tThey retorted. “So for once, let me do this. I’ll open the box and since I’m not a butterfingers like you, won’t drop it,.” They smirked.
“Oh jeez loueez!” the person complained. “You have to make everything about how good you are don’t you?! No matter what, it’s always about you!” They lunged for the box, knocking the other person off balance. The sound of people shoving each other and hands connecting with someone’s face could be heard. The box lay on the ground next to the tanglement of bodies, untouched.
“Get off me!”
“No, you get off me, you dimwit!” they yelled in outrage. “Hands off that box!”
“NO. You get your grubby, musty and crusty hands off that chest! It’s mine! I found it first so I should be able to open it first!” tThey yelled, hitting the other person in the leg. “Now get your arm off my arm!”
The two people struggled for a bit, each trying to come out on top. After the dust settled, the two people lay on the ground., g Gasping for breath as bruises started to form on their bodies.
“So..who won?” One of them asked, breaking the silence.
“Obviously me,.” The other one shot back, groaning as they dragged their body across the dirt to the chest. The other one was too tired and sore from fighting to argue as they watched the other person open the box. Inside was not riches, nor an item that could grant wishes. Just a plain old egg. Nothing golden about it, just a plain egg that could be sold for a dollar at a farmer’s market.
“Well, what is it?” The other one asked, intrigued to find out what caused the other person’s face to fall so quickly.
“It’s an egg,.” The other one said, turning back to the other person, holding the egg. “Want to make some scrambled eggs?” they asked.

Random world (Free write)

World is split between greenery and machines.
Humans mainly live in the machine area with very few leaving that for the wildlife. Those who live in the machine area waste away in pain even though they don’t think they do.

The sun basked its glorious rays over the emerald green grass, flowers littering the ground with its pops of colours. Sounds of birds chirping, singing their song for all to hear is eminent. Towering skyscrapers loomed in the distance, covering the furthermost stretches of the land with its machinery. What was not taken over by machine and metal was covered by greenery that was being preserved for the betterment of the quality of life. People walked among the wild forest with ecstasy. Basking in the natural beauty instead of the lifeless and barren high rise cities.

The cities brought way for futuristic mechanics not known to humankind till now. Its updated and advanced technology allowed humans to live in their own paradise without restraints. People blindly followed their own pleasures and greed to fuel the machines, keeping the city in a state of nothingness. Those who lived in their own worlds, wasted away into a pile of ash and dirt. Thinking they were living in their own dreams for the rest of their lives yet it was all a lie. The cities pumped out gas into the now clouded sky, deprived of any sunlight.

The greenery housed wildlife untainted by machinery. The trees grew to outrageous heights, rivalling even the tallest of city buildings. Cottages littered the outskirts of the forest, each one housing a family or two. Comfort was found in the flora and fauna of the real world instead of the artificial greenery found in the city. The children played hide and seek in the trees, yelling and laughter could be heard as their shoes ran across the dirt and grass of the forest. The parents watched with glee, seeing their children being raised in a life without screens.

The fall (Free write)

The “tenshukaku.” Home to the raidon shogun

The raidon shogun stared at the traveler with a cold glazed expression. The traveler moved their eyes from the raidon shogun and the woman who stood next to her.
“I challenge you…to a duel before the throne!” The traveler declared with confidence. The woman rolled her eyes as she stepped down a couple of steps to the traveler.
“You challenge me? To a duel in front of the raidon shogun? Your last feeble attempt to discard me in front of the almighty raidon shogun? How pathetic.” She scowled. “Very well then. But you do know the loser must die?” She tilted her hand, a catalyst floating right next to her. “Let’s fight.”

The woman looked down at the traveler with a smirk.
“My little crimson butterfly, it has only just started..”
She twirled around the traveler, the room starting to grow colder as she moved around the room in a swift fluid motion. The traveler held up a defensive stance with their sword as they watched the woman with a steely glaze. The woman waved her hand, forming ice spears to shoot at the traveler who dodged them with ease. Returning to attack the woman with a slash. The woman scowled with fury as she kept shooting ice in hopes to strike the traveler down.

Her health dwindled down as the traveler chipped away with their attacks. Focused on taking the woman down.
“I…must have miscalculated…you are stronger than given credit but in the end, you will fall!”
The woman stopped, changing and shifting. Turning into a giant statue of ice, the room went silent as a laugh echoed loudly. The traveler narrowed their eyes at the ice statue, taking the crimson butterflies that sprouted up from the ground and attacking the ice statue. Slowly melting it. The laughter kept on going as the traveler melted away her defenses.

The ice statue started to crack with a flash of red, the statue was gone and the woman stood before him in her final form. The butterflies flowed around her as wings protruded from her back, fire dancing around her body as a mask formed over her face.
“Allow me to introduce myself before I shred you to pieces ignorant rat, I am La Signora. The crimson witch of flames!!” She yelled as she held out a fiery wip. The room lost the cold touch it once held, now feeling as if the room was now in a volcano.

Debts must be repaid (Free write)

Danie watched with annoyance, Emmerson throwing his money around like it was trash. People frolicked around Emmerson, hands flying everywhere in attempts to grab the spare cash.
“Em... Anymore and you're going to be drowning in debt.” Danie warned him as they watched Emmerson with disappointment.
“Who cares? People are happy. They will repay my gifts with gratitude. That’s how life works! You give people something and later they will repay that gift with something bigger!” Danie sighed, they were worried for their friend. The world didn’t work like that and they knew it yet their friend, oblivious to the reality danced around his pot of wealth as it shrinked. Thinking people would come crawling back with piles of cash to repay him.
“They are just using you. It’s free money and people are greedy. They aren’t going to pay you back like you think they are going to nor live up to their promises of giving it back.” They sighed as they knew their words just went in one ear and out the other. They walked away from the crowd of people clamoring up to Emmerson to keep on spreading his wealth.

Weeks passed, the amount of money he had given away rising. As he gave out less, the amount of people dwindled down to the point only one person was there as he gave pennies away. When he had exhausted his wallet, he went out shopping. Buying whatever expensive things his eyes set on. When questioned about paying for the items. He always gave the same response.
“Someone will come and pay you for the item. It’s just a gift and I’m here to pick it out.” They never did pay for the item. The townspeople, that is. They left him hanging just like always. People surrounded his house, each of them stating that it’s been weeks and yet no one had come to relieve him of his owes. He waved his hands in front of the annoyed clerks and stated that they needed to be patient much to their dismay.

“Oh Danie what will I do? I asked some of the townsfolk that were at every one of my giveaways except the last few. Asking them for money to pay back my debts."

Betrayal at it's finest (Free write)

It was a dark and stormy night. They rushed through the thickets with lightning speed. Moving through the bushes of razor sharp thorns as they forged a path in the muddy ground. The thorns striking sharp cut’s in their legs as well making a spider web pattern on their arms and clothing. Pieces of fabric lay on the ground and embedded in the thorns. The water splashed up from the ground from their running, caking their shoes and socks with dirt and grime. The clouds howled with rage as thunder shook the ground, making them stumble lightly as they picked up their speed. Faster than the speed of light, invisible to the naked eye. Lightning flashed across the sky, making it light up with fury. They cursed their luck as they stumbled across a great ravine, it seemed endless like a void straight into the deepest parts of the earth. Their clothes dripped of sweat and water from the rain pounding from the sky above. Mud cascaded off their legs, mixing with blood gained from the cuts of the thorns on their legs. Their breathing was laboured from all the running as they gasped for breath, watching the movement behind them with a glare that could kill. The sound of feet hitting the damp mud with a threatening feel echoed loudly across the forest.

Their voice seemed so far away as they fell down with a loud thud, their breath was punched out of their lungs with a swift motion of someone else’s hand to their throat. They lay on the ground in silence, gasping for air in a frenzy. Their face looked like a deer caught in the headlights, panic filling their eyes as they stared at the person who had them on the ground. Vulnerable to their mercy. The other person leaned with a snarky grin above them, hand tightening around the other’s throat with an iron fist. They stayed still, seeing who would react first. Just the sound of heavy rain and thunder could be heard as the tension grew. Lacing the already strained feeling around them with a silent whisper of death. The other’s face grew pale as they closed their eyes. Slowly fading away from their own reality as their lungs felt like they were weighed down by lead. The other, satisfied with the other falling away into an endless pit of darkness, released their grip on the other’s neck. Taking one look at the motionless figure underneath them before kicking them over the ravine. For them to plummet forever into the depths below.

Bones that aren't mine (Free write)

He watched with bated breath as his uncle moved across the throne room to him. He was sitting on one knee, bowing to his uncle. His golden mask he used to wear like it was glued on his face, discarded on the ground next to him along with his cape. The uncle reached his nephew. Face showed a blank expression as parts of his skin had turned green, making his face look like it was rotting in some parts.
“Golden guard.” He hissed, narrowing his eyes. “You have come back. Albeit a failure. What pitiful excuses do you have to say now?” He snapped. A murky green arm made out of an unidentifiable goop reached out from behind the uncle's back and grabbed his nephew around the neck. “Speak.” he said, staring down at his nephew's magenta eyes.
The nephew coughed and sputtered, desperately clawing at the goopy hand that was clenched around his throat.
“It…was….eska..” he wheezed out. He was let go and collapsed on the hard and cold tiled floor. “She…..didn’t…..she…had…the….key…I….tried I…really…did……I…couldn’t….please…..i’m….sorry…for….failing…” he whispered, watching his uncle with a stare. Ready to get beat into oblivion for his failure.
“You clearly didn’t try hard enough.” He snapped, slapping the golden guard in the face. Watching his body slide a few feet away from impact. “And after all I did to try to steer you in the right path.” the uncle sighed. “I raised you as my own when your father did not. I kept you in one piece instead of breaking you further down into shambles. And this is how you repay me? By failing? This will not be forgotten as easily unlike the other times.” He scowled. “Your worth, Leon, is going down further as you keep on failing whatever task you have been assigned. You are on thin ice and I don’t think anything can redeem you know.” He dragged Leon's body away from the throne room. Ignoring Leon’s wheezes of pain as his clothes ripped at the joints, scraping the already scarred skin.
-
Leon was thrown against the wall while his uncle stood over him. Ready to beat him into submission.
“Please…” Leon begged in hopes his uncle would be lenient. “I…can..still be of use!...I…won’t…fail…just give me…another…chance!” He said, groveling at his uncle's feet in hopes it would stick.
“Emperor Astaroth?” A voice asked, coming from behind the closed door.
“What?” He snapped. Turning away from Leon before giving him a kick in the gut as he walked swiftly over to the door. “I am preoccupied. What on earth do you need?” He hissed. Clenching onto the door handle.
“I am sorry for my rude intrusion but…” The guard said in a hushed voice. “We have confirmation that there are traitors among us and..” The guard didn’t finish their sentence before being hit out of the door frame and sent flying into the nearest wall.
“You useless imbecile!” He snarled, face dark. “I think you have enough brain cells to figure it out by yourself. Now go!” He roared. Slamming the door shut and looked over to Leon who was trembling. Awaiting his doomed fate.
“My dear Leon..” he said walking over to him, his voice dripping with poison. “Let’s take a small history lesson? Maybe that will prove fruitful to your otherwise dull mind.” Astaroth said with a hidden motive behind those innocent words. Leon was apprehensive as he dragged his body up to standing position, ignoring the pain shooting up his spine. Leon walked slowly behind astaroth. Staring at the back of his head, the long silky hair that Leon also had. Though it was more unkempt from not having time to pay attention to it.
-
They both traveled down the hallways into the basement, where paintings of Astaroth and his brother lined the walls. Along with a concerning amount of masks identical to the ones Leon wore with pride and skulls.
“You are quite silent Leon. Something on your mind?” Astaroth asked, stopping suddenly.
“No..sir.” Leon said as he looked up at a painting which portrayed astaroth standing next to his brother as he scribbled away on a notepad. “I…just…aren’t you going to punish me for failing?” He asked. His words cut into Astaroth like he was cake.
“Now now…I try to be kind and you ask hurtful questions like this? How..disappointing. You seem to have forgotten what place you hold.” He scowled, turning to Leon. “How about this? Why do you think we are here?” He questioned Leon with a stare. “I think you know why. So tell me.”
Leon froze in his spot. Sweating started to form on his forehead, his heart beating quickly and his gloves that covered his hands that he treasured like gold becoming itchy and tight.
“I…I don’t know what you're talking about.” he said, eyes moving everywhere but astaroth. “I don’t know why we are here sir.” His tone attempted to be confident in his answer but came out weak and anxiety ridden.
“But I think you do. You're just not telling me.” Astaroth said with a cool tone. Turning around slowly to face Leon. “Look at those masks? Don’t they bring back memories...” He smirked as he watched Leon’s face drop. “There we go. The reaction I was looking for. Now come on, spill it. You went through my office thinking I wouldn't notice and found the books.” Leon tightened his fists so hard he thought he popped something.
“I…I don’t….” he whispered. The sweat dripping off his forehead, the air felt suffocating and the pains in his back now felt more intense than ever. The stress pooling down at the bottom of his gut, ready to explode.
“Isn’t that a lie if I ever heard one?” Astaroth snapped. “You know that you aren’t anything more than a copy of him. A mere piece of magic and bones. In hopes to form the one that I desire the most though as you can tell, it failed..” He sighed in exasperation as he flicked a stray hair on Leon who flinched at the action. “I am real and you are not. Let that sink in, I am a real human being whereas you are…nothing but trash stuck to the bottom of my foot.” He said, turning away from a stunned Leon.
-
“So…it was true.” He choked out. Leon finally turned to look up at his uncle. “The books. The notes. It all pointed to one thing and it was true?” He asked. His voice cracked in misery as it all dawned on him. “I..thought it was just..for something else. A bluff even.” He whispered. Hands clenched tightly as he stared at Astaroth's dull green eyes.
“Of all the copies, you're the most like him.” Astaroth mused, ignoring Leon’s pained face. “Shame that it will end like this.” He raised his green arm, lifting Leon into the air. “You had the most potential and you ruined it just like he ruined his life.” he snarled, looking up at a photo of his brother. “It takes so long to get those materials, and if you read the book even closer. You should know those bones aren't your bones. Just bones of previous mistakes. You have nothing unique about yourself. You're just an artificial human that doesn’t have magic!” He roared, shaking Leon with fury. Leon lay limply like a ragdoll in his uncle's grasp, too scared and weak to protest. “Now. where were we?” He said looking down at Leon. “Now that you know the truth, I can’t have you running away and spilling that to other people can I? Nor can I let you loose.” His voice suggested something sinister which Leon got within a few seconds.
“NO! PLEASE NO!” He begged. Tears rolling down his face. “PLEASE! I’LL STAY QUIET. I WON’T FAIL NO MORE! PLEASE JUST LET ME LIVE!” He cried out. Astaroth said nothing as he dropped Leon on the ground. “I CAN BE OF USE?? PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE!” He tried, in hopes to sway Astaroth from his choice.
“Too late Leon.” he snarled as he took out a knife, holding down a screaming, pleading and crying Leon as he carved out a chunk of flesh from Leon’s chest, the sound of Leon whimpering plea’s during his final moment. Astaroth watched Leon’s face tense up, tears still dripping out of his eyes with a sinister grin. The blood dripped out of the huge missing chunk of flesh in Leon’s chest cavity and the piece in Astaroth’s hand. Blood pooled out under Leon as he laid on the ground. The cries echoing through the room as voices started to whisper around him. The voices of previous “mistakes”
“Another failure….He won’t ever love you….You're just setting yourself up for more mistakes……And here I thought he was nice. Shame you killed him off quickly….” The voices whispered, drowning out the silence.
“SHUT UP!!” he roared, swinging a fist widely. Hoping to punch one of the voices but just made a pedestal holding a skull crash onto the ground. The glass piercing Leon’s body and getting stuck in his hair. “Stupid rats.” He grumbled. Cleaning the mess up with a few flicks of his finger. “Now shut up or I will make you!” He commanded the empty space, the voices went silent yet their disappointment lingered. “I can’t hear myself think!” He picked up the skull from the ground and held it up to Leon’s head. “Time to put this to use…”
Astaroth picked up Leon’s corpse and put it on a table. Putting back the huge block of flesh he carved out back in its place like putting a last puzzle piece in. He moved quickly and swiftly, as to not cause rumors for the screams and the suddenly missing golden guard. He worked for a couple hours, making good progress. Reading off the same book as he made something….someone new.
-
A child lay on the ground in the woods, seeming as if they were abandoned by their parents. They shed no tears as they looked around widely.
“Someone..?” They whispered. “Anyone?” Their voice laced with desperation as they brushed the dirt off their knees. Wandering aimlessly through the thicket, hoping to find some sort of civilization. Not knowing who they were or why they were here. They called out into the distance for someone to help them. They were scared and confused, yelping out loud when they tripped over a rock. They sat there crying as they didn’t know what to do. All of a sudden, a hooded figure came out of the woods. Holding a lamp.
“A child here? Are you okay?” They asked, bending down to help them. The child rubbed their eyes, grateful someone came to help them.
“Yes. But I don’t know where I am!” They cried out. The figure quickly hushed them as they brushed the hairs out of the child’s face.
“Hush little one..it’s ok. You are safe.” The figure said, giving a warm smile as they held their arms open. The child immediately ran into them as they embraced. “You're his child aren’t you? You look just like him.” The figure smiled at the child. “Shu isn’t it? I am your uncle. Astaroth.”

And that's it : D

Oh wow, more works for history class.
I'm not a history buff, don't come at me for how inaccurate these are.

Journal Entry #1
Title of Event: Alexander decides to visit our doorstep. (The aftermath of the ransacking of Persepolis)
Date:330 B.C

Entry:

Dear me, (Male, well-off) (Writing to himself about his annoyances after the battle at his home)

That happened, which I wasn’t expecting to happen as we put up a fight, but it didn’t last long. Great Alexander came and plundered our city with ease. What a joke of our city, and here I thought we would be lasting for eons more. He had taken many as hostages and slaughtered those who wouldn’t comply. The fire is still raging, send help. Please.
-
I don’t know what's the hype around this person. He may have killed a bunch and managed to control cities on cities, but what's so special about him? He had just taken control of Pasargadae at this point, they put more of a fight then we did but that doesn’t change the fact that they fell just as we did. Alexander didn’t show mercy, or should I say, “He who should not be named.” People are scared out of their minds. Which is fair, all he does is kill and people value their lives. Like I do.
-
You know what? Scrap what I said earlier. The people who love him and follow him around like a dog are dimwits. Half brained dimwits I tell you. He is violent in what he does and I. Just. Can’t. Stand. For. It. His rules are barbaric, I would have mistaken him as a bloodthirsty Spartan warrior if it weren’t for his charm. His Greek culture is spreading like wildfire, and it’s annoying the hell out of me. I told myself I wouldn’t fall for his idiotic lies and deceits about there being more than one god but gosh the people around me fell on the first day. Can you believe that? I sure can’t… Well I suppose I have to.
Journal Entry #2
Title of Event:Alexander is uncouth and brutish, everyone is blind to his rage. (The aftermath of the battle of Pasargadae)
Date:336 B.C

Entry:

Dear foolish men, (Male, Philosopher) (Writing a letter to the soldiers of Alexander the great)

Have you lost your morals? Your witts? Your brain? Has your god truly left you to burn in the depths of hell? For the world is uncouth and desperate, knowing what lies ahead is a nightmare for those who wish to seek it. Yet you run your tongue against the knife that has slain thousands, lusting for the taste of blood. To quench your never ending thirst of revenge and glory. Fame is in the eye of the beholder, yet you trample those to seek something so pathetic and demonic. For you shall repent your sins, the only way to gain the favor of the ones that have wronged you.
-
You have lost your eyes to blindness, muttering incantations in your sleep as to ward off the demons of your past. You seek revenge through death and foul words, thinking that the great king you serve will appease your aching heart. The sword you hold with glory and grandeur yet it cuts through your skin, every slice you give. Every stab, every ounce of blood that is shed amongst the fields of grass. It is your fault, yet you stumble aimlessly through the thick air of war.
-
This world is not perfect, it has its fiends and terrors that ransack the world of its pureness and dilutes the water that keeps it thriving. You are the thorn to its side, poisoning the sky with thievery and deceits. For no god can save you now, you have lost it all. For the glory of a king that serves no one, he serves only himself and the comfort of his riches and treasures. A devil amongst the mortals, tearing those apart for his liking. Ruthlessly and unjustly, havoc and fire will set aflame this world. You follow in his footsteps, your actions and your words poison the sky and the earth. All for the man you call your king.
Journal Entry #3
Title of Event:Wow, this man is no joke. Let’s hope I survive. (The battle of Gordium)
Date:333 B.C
Entry:

Dear Esther, (Male, Soldier) (Writing a letter to his wife, a captive soldier from the war)

The war is deep in my wounds, for I shed tears of my fallen and pray to the god above for my release. Though the thought of seeing you again is farfetched, I will never lose hope of being able to see you again. I reminisce of your face and it brings me joy nothing else could, I hope this reaches you without delay. As for the night of the new moon, will I shed my honor and lay myself down to mercy and forgiveness. This battle was a gruesome one, for bodies lay wherever you step. The stench was so heavy and the iron smell of blood was thick on my tongue. Yet I had to keep moving on, as staying in the past only weakens the mind. My love, I hope to see you again.
-
You make me cry tears of jubilation whenever I think of you. Perhaps today I can finally see the light and your amber eyes. My hope goes to you, from the deepest parts of my core to your hands. If I will never be let, I promise I will rip out from my chest, my heart. My beating heart for you to hold, so you will always know my love and loyalty remain with you. As no other one can make me breathless and leave me yearning for the touch of your lips.
-
Being a hostage is no easy task, the hours are grueling and the labor is intense. But everyday, I go back and pray for my freedom, for my life, for you to be back in my arms. But I have been declined the sweet release of pleasure and instead, given pain for my work. Alexander shows no limits, for he knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to receive it. I pray to any that will hear my plights and pleas but all I have received is silence. To see you again, I give everything.
Journal Entry #4
Title of Event:To live amongst the dead, is a price I shall pay. (The battle of Arbela)
Date:331 B.C

Entry:

Dear Ahura Mazda, (Male, Soldier) (Dying after being wounded in the battle)

My god, my god. Have you seen me well? I have paid the price to fight for my empire, my freedom. My hope and my beliefs. I will be burned by the stake, instead of falling to the man I fought against. My dignity is far greater than those who break amongst the pressure and the fools who fall for the schemes of Alexander the great. He is wise, no doubt about that but he cannot take what I hold so dear to my chest. I swallow my pride, I lick the boots of the deceased before I raise a fist for Alexander the great. He can’t tame me, he cannot take the empire I fought with, he cannot take what I see as my king and my savior.
-
My god, my god. He speaks of lies and mischief hasn’t he? For the blood he lets run is thicker than his shield, that protects him from the useless words of trickery and decay. His stance amongst everyone else is quite peculiar. Yet it does nothing to hide his shallow mockery and fraud. His shield is made of the bones of his defeated, yet is weak and cracks at any new threat. He is just a lie, a piece of fiction written in the stars. For those who see him, they see him as who they want to see. Not who he is, a snake choking out the weak ones. He is just a liar. A liar I tell you, and nothing will change who he is.
-
My god, my god. Have you seen me now? My life is waning, I hoped for the best but I came up short. The battle has finished me off, as I cannot feel what I used to take for granted. I hope I served you well, I served my empire well. Given my life to be beaten by the sword and the flame of destruction. My wound kills me but I hope it’s not in vain. That I’ll come back greater and shown that even through death, I cannot be beaten. My comrades have done their duty and fulfilled it, please give them their due. I see my life fading away, for I hope I served you well. Served my people and my empire. For life amongst the dead, is all I can hope for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back