• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
Hey Guys DaniGriin here with:
A BUNCH OF GODSLAYERS SHARE AN APARTMENT (The Reboot of the Reboot)
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Here is the premise from the original interest check

In this RP I plan to have exactly what the title suggests
A group of godslayers sharing an apartment
This RP will chronicle their day to day lives as trouble of the mystical or mundane always comes to annoy them
The God of the Day/Week will be played by me (So prepare yourself)
Each character can have slain up to three Gods, gaining three to five powers from each
As one may guess, this is a bit of an OP RP
The point is that these people are fighting GODS AND WIZARDS
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rules
1: Post at least once every few days
2: Always ask questions if something confuses you
3: Having Discord is a plus!
4: Fights between PC's (Player Characters) will be pre-negotiated
5: No OC Deities

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

INTERESTED

Crow Crow
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Sir Fungus Sir Fungus
Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
Sona Radar Sona Radar
kath1515 kath1515
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
1. I'm a bit confused at the "no OC deities" bit. Did you mean the gods in-play or slain by the MCs are supposed to be pre-established deities in history (i.e. Tanit, Mars, Horus, etc.)? Or does it has something to do with our chars that I missed?
2. Also, do our OCs know one another prior to IC or nah?
3. By the apartment thingy majiggy, I'm guessing it's our contemporary timeline on Earth? Or does this set place in a separate fantasy universe? (Reverse-isekai or full isekai)

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
1. I'm a bit confused at the "no OC deities" bit. Did you mean the gods in-play or slain by the MCs are supposed to be pre-established deities in history (i.e. Tanit, Mars, Horus, etc.)? Or does it has something to do with our chars that I missed?
2. Also, do our OCs know one another prior to IC or nah?
3. By the apartment thingy majiggy, I'm guessing it's our contemporary timeline on Earth? Or does this set place in a separate fantasy universe? (Reverse-isekai or full isekai)
1. I think he's prefering to the gods slain, not the characters themselves, hopefully... (trying to find a canon godslayer is going to suck)
2. From my guess, no.
3. I believe that it's contemporary. At least that's the vibe I got.

I now have questions.

1. Do our characters know that their roommmates are godslayers??
2. What stops the entire apartment from collasping in on itself, the moment our characters have a fight?
3. What stops characters from slaying the same gods?

Yeah. Talkin about it, where are we gonna find these "gods"? Are they hailed as gods due to their power by a weaker species or do they hold some cosmic power?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back