A Bunch of Dumb Idiots Try to Write a Fanfiction Sentence by Sentence

WolfStar12

Self-Loathing Werewolf
Exactly what it says on the tin. We basically have to write a story sentence by sentence. It can be good or bad, serious or silly, fanfiction or completely original, satirical or straightforward, etc. Sort of similar to other games in the past, though this one’s more supposed to be a parody of typical story writing. Is it clever? Probably not. The only rules is to respect everyone OOC, let everyone have a turn, and try not to have it be too random and off the rails.

I’ll start: She was just your average schoolgirl living in a small town that nobody had ever heard of, with nothing but her bright technicolor hair to standout.

I’ll start: She was just your average schoolgirl living in a small town that nobody had ever heard of, with nothing but her bright technicolor hair to standout
I'll continue (😂): As she looked ahead, her brightly-colored eyes narrowed with determination, she began to have thoughts of doubt.

She took deep breath in through her nose, exhaling it steadily through her mouth, a new found confidence rising up in her.

As she walked down the hallway taking deep breaths, she tripped over her shoelaces, all the confidence rushing out of her like soda from a bottle as her face descended to the floor.

The same as the soda that was in her hand which now fizzed with the force of an exploding volcano.

And to make things worse, the soda of course ended up all over her worst bully, Miss Brown the math teacher.

After luckily avoiding detention the girl spotted her crush Kelly the most popular girl at school and head cheerleader walking towards her.

However, Kelly is heading to the restroom as well, seeing as some jerk she rejected has ruined her sweater.

Kelly looks surprised at the help, not expecting someone there, but she composes herself quickly.

“Hey, um, I was just going to clean some soda off my shirt, but then I saw you also have stuff on your shirt, so maybe I can help get that off for you?”

"Of course!" Kelly said, her emerald eyes glistening, "It's a scientific fact!" she pushed her glasses up her nose and helped the girl she admired for as long as she could remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back