• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Bright Future

"I think I would miss reading like I miss oxygen, I need it," Issac said as he laughed to himself quietly. He loved books, they were his escapes from the world around them, one that seemed to be losing its mind constantly. "I think it's quite stupid to pretend to be unintelligent, I couldn't ever see myself attracted to a girl who can't think with her brain." He said to her honestly.

"But historical fiction is definitely a good genre..." Issac said as he continued to walk forward. "It's getting a bit late, do you think we should start going back to the bedroom?" He asked her. They would need some sleep.

---------

"I'd love one." Sadie said and smiled. She had always been an animal lover at heart. Animals were kind, loyal, and most of all free. She wished it was always like that. She ran her fingers through her head. "Or we could pretend to be husband and wife... maybe then my parents wouldn't be marrying me off now." She joked a little bit, though some part of her wished it wasn't a joke.

Akitka looked at Issac and nodded her head carefully as she had to agree with that statement. She had missed reading quite that much. It was almost essential for her to read in her mind. While she had gone a little while without it, it didn’t make her happy. It felt like losing a part of herself. “For me it felt much like losing a part of myself... my mother and father always loved how much I would read because I learned almost everything quite quickly.” She said as she sighed a bit. “Under everything I’m actually quite smart.” She said as she looked at him once more.

She then thought about his other statement about heading back to their bed chambers and she nodded her head in agreement. “I don’t much think the doctors would like for me to be out here in the cold in my condition.” She said giving a slight eye roll as she didn’t think becoming pregnant suddenly made her weak.

———

Matthew laughed a little when Sadie mentioned pretending to be husband and wife. That would have certainly been something and it would have led to a few issues, mostly on her parents side of things. “While I would love to play pretend, I much rather prefer it be a reality.” He said half joking and half being serious. He wrapped an arm around his childhood friend and sighed happily. “I could make the world yours princess, for a fine price.” He joked as he laughed a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back