A brief introductions

LtSignal

Anti-social Club
Hey!
My name is LtSignal, (or just Signal for short,) and I've been role-playing literately for about 4 years. Even if my writing is still not perfect, I still think I'm rather decent with the quality and lengths of my replies. I tend to roleplay from a variety of themes and characters. When it comes to romance, I'm open to any kind of relationship. (If it's legal and consensual, hit me up!) While I usually do OCS, I'm always open to do roleplays from fandoms, as I seem to be a fan of..
Quite a lot of them. Here's a short list ;

Gravity Falls
Camp Camp
Overwatch
TeamFortress2
Rick and Morty
Star VS The Forces of Evil
Rainbow Six Siege (Though I'm fairly new to this one)
Rupaul's Drag Race
Harry Potter
Coco
Kakegurui
Black Butler...

I'm a very friendly person, and frankly, I'm probably more scared of you than you are of me. I'm almost always open, and you can simply msg me in private, or comment in one of my posts to roleplay with me. Now, I greatly thank you for reading this post, and I hope that i'll start to understand how this site works in the near future.

Last edited:
Hello Signal! Welcome to RpN~! I hope you have a wonderful stay here and fulfill your every RolePlaying desire ^_^ If you ever need any help figuring anything out on the site or just want to chat, my inbox is always open!

Users who are viewing this thread