• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a body has been discovered! danganronpa rp search!

light of kshahrewar

kaveh is so babygirl 🙏
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey, my name is leo. i haven’t played on here in a while but i’m back with a new craving: danganronpa!

a few rules to get out of the way first:

- I am 21, and will only rp with those over 18.
- I will and am able to reply daily. I will not require this of my partner, but I would like relatively frequent replies.
- I do not like to be ghosted. If you are going to be busy/unable to reply for more than a week or two, let me know. If you’re not interested in the roleplay, let me know. I won’t be offended.
- I am semi-lit to lit, mostly depending on the circumstances. I can write anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs, but mostly it depends on my energy level and how invested in the rp I am.
- I do not double. Stress-wise and metal health wise, I am only able to play one character at a time.
- I 100% prefer canon x canon. I am very picky when it comes to canon x oc.

my preferred pairings! i can play just about any character, but i do have my preferences, they will be bolded! cravings are starred!

kokichi/shuichi****** (pregame preferred, mainly what i'm looking for rn)
shuichi/kaito***** (pregame welcome)
shuichi/rantaro**
rantaro/kaito***
nagito/hajime*
tenko/kaede
kaede/kirumi
kaede
/miu*
kazuichi/gundham

if any of this interests you, leave me a comment or drop me a dm! i’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

Last edited:
I don't really do MxM, and rarely play male characters in general. But if you still want to do either Kaede/Kirumi or Tenko/Kaede, I'd definitely be interested.

I don't really do MxM, and rarely play male characters in general. But if you still want to do either Kaede/Kirumi or Tenko/Kaede, I'd definitely be interested.
i’d be fine with either of those! feel free to shoot me a dm if you’d like! (:

hey, my name is leo. i haven’t played on here in a while but i’m back with a new craving: danganronpa!

a few rules to get out of the way first:

- I am 21, and will only rp with those over 18.
- I will and am able to reply daily. I will not require this of my partner, but I would like relatively frequent replies.
- I do not like to be ghosted. If you are going to be busy/unable to reply for more than a week or two, let me know. If you’re not interested in the roleplay, let me know. I won’t be offended.
- I am semi-lit to lit, mostly depending on the circumstances. I can write anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs, but mostly it depends on my energy level and how invested in the rp I am.
- I do not double. Stress-wise and metal health wise, I am only able to play one character at a time.
- I 100% prefer canon x canon. I am very picky when it comes to canon x oc.

my preferred pairings! i can play just about any character, but i do have my preferences, they will be bolded! cravings are starred!

kokichi/shuichi*** (pregame welcome and preferred!)
shuichi/kaito***** (pregame welcome)
shuichi/rantaro**
rantaro/kaito***
nagito/hajime*
tenko/kaede
kaede/kirumi
kaede
/miu*
kazuichi/gundham

if any of this interests you, leave me a comment or drop me a dm! i’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
hey there, i'd be down to play either kokichi or kaito for your shuichi !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back