• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pixel-Demon_PD Pixel-Demon_PD

It was a calm day in the city of New York. Well that calm day would vary on the place you live in cause in the farmlands it was anything but calm. Before there 2 rival families that used to get along. Only because the farm in the middle had their heirs best friend. A little girl named Angel. They would play laugh and have fun. She thought nothing would break this friendship. That was until they departed to different schools.Angel nicknamed the boys Lion and Greyhound cause one was stronger than her and the other was well..faster.

Years passed and nowadays the occasional riots happen. The only thing from keeping them from going to far was their friends farm.They respect it cause it wasn’t theirs. Sure they would buy it out but it was under their inheritance of some world war 2 soldier that gave one of the heirs nightmares. The only reason he went to that mans boot camp anyway was because his granddaughter Angel Digrazia was their friend. As time passed they drifted more apart. Angel to them felt like she vanished off the bloody map. Until one day when a fight just ended a moving truck was done and a woman with unicorn hair hopped out with a smile on her face along with a dog and a bird cage. “Well here we are guys.it needs some work but it’s home. The builders said it’s not that bad.. and the payments won’t be harsh either.” She whistles and the movers carefully bring her stuff in as she sees the spat. “Oh shit.”
She puts the cage down and quickly ran over causing the goon seeing her rainbow hair to aim wrong and hit the others shoulder “LEAVE HIM ALONE OR ILL CALL THE POLICE!” She barked seeing the guy scram and she tried to mend to his wound while hecticly dialing 911 “easy dude is ok..oh my god I’ve never been in these before umm.” She tried to be calm.

Last edited:
Ted wasn't good at anything, except fighting. He heard people joke that he could probably get hit by a bus and walk it off, as well as slashing the bus's tires for it hitting him. He wasn't the brightest either, it would be easy to trick him if he hasn't been tricked so much in the past. Bad things happen to those that are tough, guys that thinking they're tougher try to pick fights. Each and every time he would either win or be beaten to a pulp, as he doesn't give up.

One day when a fight was going down and Ted was losing he saw a moving van with an odd looking lady that had two animals. He then saw that he was about to be hit again, well before the odd lady blocked it. He was shocked she scared the other guy off. He watches the pretty land as she tries to help him. However all he can do is laugh, he probably looked insane right now. "You killin' me right now" he says finding her reaction funny. "I'm Ted, call me Teddy and I'll slash your tires" he said honestly. He hated being called Teddy as to him it made him sound to cute, some people him call him that to get under his skin and there tires will get slashed. He didn't feel much pain from the fight as it numbs fast for him.

Angel blinked and began laughing “Names Angel.ted huh? You have the same name as my old friend Greyhound. Ya kinda act like him too. He said I was the only thing that would hurt him cause in his words.” She took a breath to try to impersonate his voice when he was younger “Ah princess Angel! Why must you wound me so? Your voice is as sweet as the thing your name after but you deny me to the dance of roses!” She giggled “for context I only rejected his offer cause I had the flu that day.The hospital is on their way to check on you. Do you live nearby?” Then she saw her dog about to pee on one of the flowers “Demitri! No don’t you...” sees it’s to late.. “Dare....and they look like blue ribbons too..”

Ted chuckles at Angel's impersonate. "Sounds like my kinda guy" he says joking.....kinda joking. When she said a hospital was on its way he replied "How can a hospital come here? It's a fucking building, it can move even if it had legs". He tilts his head however he then laughs his head off at what she says. "blue ribbon?" he asks not knowing what she meant as he doesn't know anything about flowers other than they smell nice and sometimes have bees.

She laughed and smiled “man you sound like him too.A donkeys ass but barely got in trouble. Cause if he did do it there was no proof.” She saw the ambulance and gets up. “I can help make a statement but, since I’m not your wife or anything I can’t join you to see if you’re okay.” She backs up when the emt medics come over. “I hope you get better soon...Greyhound.” She covered her mouth in shock and embarrassment shrinks away. She must had missed her friends so much it must had slipped out. She just went in her home and checks to see if anything is broken.

Meanwhile an emt member who was in Teds crew looked at her and at his boss. “Who’s she boss? And why is she going in that house?You said it was sacred.”

He smiles at what she says, however was surprised by what she called him. He still he smiled as he took it as a compliment. He looks over at the emt medics walk over. He stares at where she went as he heard the talking of one of the emt members. Ted then turned to the guy and says "here name is Angel", he wore a big smile that did not suit any one in his condition. Others on the emt members go to him to help him, not knowing how he seems calm and is smiling during this

That night she was worried about Ted and hoped he was fine. Then squeaked when she saw a brick hit her window and tried to calm her animals.she nervously picked it up and read it. “Mam the house you are in is sacred to the steel lions..we will give you two options. Come to dinner..or..risk being..” she gasped at the letter dropping it and shaking.she had no choice..but she did want help. She took a guess and a chance and ran to where the manor was. Other people tried to stop her and she was crying. “Please...let me inside...I need Greyhound...er I mean teddies...help.” The guards gave her a look. Nobody calls him teddy unless they want to die. She showed the letter and one of them took it to ted as the other tried to calm her down.

When the note got to him he looks at it and the guard didn't say about the girl calling him teddy, because the guard took a bit of pity for the girl. Ted was confused by it so he went to where the girl was. He saw the guards that were tying to calm her down, he remembered she helped him early. "Hey, I was told you need my help" he asks as if it was more of a question. He wondered why she was freaking out some much.

She looked at him scared “okay so I don’t know who these steel lions are but I think that guy you had a spat with...was one of them..and now their leader...wants to meet me for dinner..and in my opinion if a guy wanted to ask me out he would at least be a gentleman about it not break my window,say it’s a shrine..and say I need to leave. I inherited this from my gramps for Pete’s sake.” She took a few breaths and sighs. “I might take up on their offer but I’m scared..I don’t even have a dress..but if I don’t go they say they will kill me..”

Anger boiled in him hearing who did this, his hands tighten into fists. "want me to go with you?" he asks, mostly wanting to find an excuse to beat up one of the lions. "I can protect you, you did help me earlier today after all" he says and gives her a calm smile. The guards were baffled at Ted's behavior as he was never like this, one wanted if Ted would even care if this girl called him Teddy.

Angel squeaked in happiness and hugged him “oh thank you thank you thank you teddy...opss.” She broke the hug covering her mouth remembering what he said about that nickname. “Okay I know you don’t like it but it is a kinda cute nickname. Like you’re a teddy bear that just wants a hug for once instead of being punched.If you’re gonna slash my tires after this I won’t blame you.it was my fault.”The guards were on edge waiting for a reaction. And the fact she just accepted her tires being slashed. Is she really an angel?! “Oh maybe I should go and double check to see what I can make into formal wear..I knew I forgot something when I wanted to be an artist. Always have a dress for outings.”

He was shocked by the hug, however soon got really mad that she called him Teddy. A glare was present on his face. When she mentions about how the work teddy sounds cute he says through gritted teeth "that's why I don't like it". He was planning to slash her tires already. Though the fact she was ok with it made his idea to do it sound useless. To this he says " there is no point if you are ok with it", he didn't know how anyone could be ok with there tires being slashed. His glare was now replaced by a confused on and he listed to the last thing she says

“Oh I’m an artist..I paint for a living.like landscapes, portraits, unicorns..and my grandpa Peter always told me to accept punishment when you done wrong. That’s why I was fine with you slashing my tires. I made a mistake in an outburst of happiness and I’ll accept my punishment and take 1k out of my painters budget to fix my car..” she smiled trying to keep her cheerful warm smile and walked back to her house. “Well I better clean up and see if I can find an outfit..see you in an hour.”

"You still defeated the whole purpose of it" he says in a more sad tone, he was not use to someone accepting this. He buries his face into his hands as he didn't know how to deal with this situation. When she says she will be back in an hour he nods with his face still buried in his hands. The guards as if he is ok, he says "nope, I don't know how to get back at someone when they are ok me to getting back at them". His hands still covered his face so his words were muffled.

The guards took him back inside letting him process his emotions. Their boss was the most dangerous man and he was defeated by pure kindness. The one thing life never gave him and if it was kindness it was tainted. This lady can’t be this pure. So some of the guards decided to go to her garage and slash the tires when they were away.

Meanwhile Angel was trying hard what to choose and saw on old phone book with her friends names..out of curiosity and loneliness she called greyhound. Little did she know who was on the other line

He sets down and tries to get his thoughts in order when he heard his phone ring, he had kept his old phone as his main one and has it in his pocket. He takes it out and answers it without looking at the number ID. "Hello?" he asks putting it on his left shoulder and scrunch it up so the phone is at his ear as well as his hands were free.

Angel was silent for a moment...then her eyes teared up and smiled. “Greyhound...I knew it was you....” she just lost it crying. If he wanted revenge he had it with her finally able to burst out crying. “I missed you you dork..you and Lion..wait is Lion the leader..maybe if he realizes it’s me he might apologize!” She was just so happy and sad at the same time.

He was silent, he moves his phone way from his ear and looks at the caller ID. He puts the phone back to his ear and heard her burst into tears. He didn't know what to do. When she said the last thing he says "he is the leader, also maybe. However I will still be going with you". He didn't trust that Lion would be nice to her.

She nodded and began chatting him up with how scary Catholic school was and how she had to play Russian roulette just to stay warm in the winter. How she took advice from what they told her on how a fragile little being should survive on her own and barely survive to escape to her true holy land of art school and wanted to heal back home. And when now in a nice skirt and pants. “Okay..I’m ready..nervous..yes..wanting to barf..yep but I’ll swallow it for the sake of an apology. You almost ready or do I need to visit to help you find that lucky belt buckle?”

He listens to everything she says and when asked if he was ready and about the belt buckle he says "I'm almost ready and even while I don't need your help to find the belt buckle, however I will still want you to come over". He looks over, at the lucky belt buckle. He didn't believe that it was actually lucky, but he did like it. He pick it up and looks at it.

She nodded and gently hung up and walked over. Not in her heels obviously cause that would be suicide on her feet and Greyhound has a big yard that they used to play hide and seek in.when there she texted him and began putting her heels on. On the hot meter she was at least a 5 but she felt like a 10 cause she rarely goes out like this. Mostly because nobody ever asked her out so she painted what it would be like to be in love.

He puts his belt buckle on and waits till she gets here, when his phone buzzed he picks it up. He sees what it says and smiles. He stands up and goes to the door, he opens it. "You look pretty...nice! I mean p-pretty nice" he says as his face grows into a pink hue as he scratches the back of his head. He looks off to the side feeling embarrassed a bit.

Angel blushed and smiled “and you look not like a dork anymore..more like a handsome man in a monkey suit..” she couldn’t help it but to laugh. She looked away embarrassed. She felt a weird feeling when they locked eyes. They were just friends reuniting. It’s not like now she wants to be more than friends. If he wanted to be that was fine for the moment they are just...friends.”shall we go?” She asked

He smiles at her at what she says, his face grew to a deeper shade. He used to have a big crush on her and still kinda did. He reached his hand to her when she asked if they should go. "Ya" he says and wished his face wasn't beat red

As they were walking she felt his palm was sweaty and he kept avoiding eye contact. She thought it was because Lion was scary so that made her nervous too. “Has he really changed so much that you’re afraid of him?” She asked not knowing her assumptions were a misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back