• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

Ted could see the dark aura too, though he didn’t know why she had one. “Of course, why wouldn’t I?” He says as he would be very protective of any children he would have

"Oh it's easy dear if he has the balls to try to pull this..we can put fear into his heir." She didn't want Dante near their child and she had to tell them the truth.."oh anddear..I'm not joking anymore..I forgot a pill..." She looked away embarrassed

Ted chuckles at the first thing she says and nods. Though at the last think she said he goes silent. “What?” He asks as it was the first thing that came to mind

she looked at him worried as she explained "I forgot to take a pill when we were we...snuggling...i know you would be happy nonethe less..but the reason i was hiding it was just im...scared.." she was telling the truth being a mom did scare her buit she did want this.. she looked at him hoping Ted understood it was just one mistake that gave them a blessing.

Ted walks over to her and hugs her. He smiles and says “why were you scared, wifey?”, his voice was sweet as honey. He was always understanding of these things

she hugged him back and began crying "I just didnt know if i was ready mentally for this step..sure i imangined it all the time.. but now it happening...oh maybe its just the hormones talking..but.." she looked him in the eyes smiling .."If youre ready..im ready."

“Well I’m ready if you are. Does that mean we are double ready?” He asks and smiles at her. He kisses her on the forehead. He loves her

Angel giggles and nods. "I guess we can go see the vinyard now..We can go by boat since flying might be risky." she looked down at her belly and smiled "You dont mama sick do you? you will get papa upset cause he doesnt want us sick."

Last edited:
Ted was confused to her talking to her belly. He ignored it and says “ya, let’s go see the vinyard”. He smiles and takes her hand

They obviously had to take a yaught there and a doctor explained the whole talking to her belly thing saying "Sir shes bonding with the baby before its even born.It is natural for parents to do this. She might even cover the belly as if the baby can hear cuss words or let the baby listen to appropiate music." Then he was a little startled hear meatloaf bat out of hell album in one of the yaught rooms. "Or that..heh i guess she was one of the rare ones."

Ted nods at what the doctor says. When he hears the music he chuckles, “thanks for the explanation” he says. He then goes over to his Angel

Angel looked up reading her book and smiling "Hey did the music bother you?" she asked getting up to hug him. She noticed on social media Dante was getting flustered about it and saying Ted was lying and brainwashing her.

“The music didn’t bother me” he says smiling. He wasn’t the social media kind of person so had not seen the madness Dante was saying

angel giggled and looked up "soooo i know im the tech side mostly and youre the hand to hand..but.. do you wanna hear the drama lama whine andcomplain? it can help you look good in the late night when you tell the truth." she said smiling showing the phone with dantes texting. "Ill even let you borrow my account to photo spam about the baby bump.ill even teach you how to do it."

Ted chuckles and says “sounds great! I’d love for you to show me, sense it means we can spend more time together”. He gently takes her hand

She giggles and begins teaching him how social media works how she is able to make her deals help him look good in the eye of the people but she wanted his help too so she taught him all he knows even the language of emojis. she even got him an instagram and twitter account. after all that she was tired cause of the heat and wanted to take her nap.

Ted nods as he is being taught, he tries to remember as much as possible. He rounds all of this interesting. At the end he smiles at her and kisses her on the cheek. “Thanks for lesson on social media”

when she took her nap she knew he would take what he learned to heart and begin becoming king of social media slowlycause if he becomes popular in the public eye then he has more alibis to dantes lies and slander.at the moment Dante was making a dozen and one posts about how Ted agreed to give up on the wedding and let him marry Angel instead cause she wold be more happier.

Ted soon found this slander and started talking bad about him. Mostly using the line that Dante is a coward for posing online as he knew that Ted didn’t use social media before. Then it became a huge flame war between him and Dante, Ted welcomed it

chrissy slowly woke up hearing the ruckus and noticed she just gave ted a new battleground to play in. For all she knew her man already made multible websites for either talking crap about Dante to a shrine dedicated to his future family. she had to get him to play pause for a little bit. "Honey..can we look at the Gelato factory while here?" she asked curiously "The baby wants gelato."

Ted stops what he is doing and looks at her, he smiles and says “of course”. He gets up and offers her a hand. “It would be good to stop staring at a screen for a while”

when they docked for gas and supplies the place was beautiful and bustling with life. even though Angel was a bit anti social she loved it. she hopped off and went to the 1st person she saw and politely asked where the gelato factory was and explained why she was asking. Obviously the women made her embaressed cause they congradulated her and asked permission to touch her belly. then she walked over and smiled at ted who was on the boat still "Its about a walk down the block but they also said on the way there is a store with mommy muumuus in there and i wouldnt mind wearing..at least one funny one." she said giggling. "Gotta look the part am i right?"

Ted watches her as she came back, he nods and takes her hand. “Sounds good and sure” he says smiling. He agreed a lot, “let’s go get you a......how do you pronounce it?” He wasn’t familiar with the word ‘muumuus’

She giggled "Muumuus then dress shirts for women expecting.." She knew he says yes alot but knows when he puts his foot down and says no. Sure he never acted like he was a man of power but to her she assumed that was his puppet like plan..he lowers your guard to see what youre really like and make of you how he wants..and to her..she was more then a doll..she was his precious queen in the audience expecting a princess or prince..maybe both! and if any dolls hurt her right now..they will be properly talked to as a warning. When she saw the Gelato factory her eyes sparkled. and ran carefully to look at their menu.

Ted follows and smiles still. He looks at the menu we well and asks her “what are you going to get?”. He seemed interested as well as not knowing almost anything about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back