• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

She calmed down and smiled at him. “So..wanna know how to crochet so we can make dolls or mermaid tail blankets? Or a custom sleeping bag for us to cuddle in if we wanna go stargazing?” She was the crafting nerd and crafting was what she was gonna do to make the wedding a bit cheaper despite the swimming pool of money his family has. And also it made it personal if they made some of the items.

Ted smiles when she was happy again, he wasn’t big on crafting though would do it to make her happy. “Of course! They all sound like it would be a lot of fun, wifey” he happily says

She got flustered again and tried to hide “husbando...it’s not fairrr...” she whined teasingly knowing he will use that nickname till his last breath. “And who knows you might learn something like why you never use crazy glue on cotton..” she didn’t know what she was gonna teach him would help him with something later like a crime or if hes stuck in a jam she just was was so excited to share her side of the world with him.

Ted was happy with what she called him, though his face was slightly pink. “What happens when you use crazy glue on cotton?” He asks as now that she asked he was interested

Angel looked emba like she was caught “it may....or may not...cause a fire if used and not Treated ASAP. Not like the 3rd degree burn on my arm was cause I did that to fix my magica princess cosplay.” She sighed reminded of the disaster. “I had to play it off as the scene where Pyra almost killed my character and she barely made it out alive.”

Ted was silent for a second then asks “why is it so dangerous?”. He didn’t understand why crafts could be dangerous, he though the most dangerous think was a hot glue gun, not cotton and crazy glue

she sighed and explained "Ted dear,Super Glue Chemically Reacts with Cotton or Wool to Generate Enough Heat to Start a Fire. Applying Super Glue to cotton or wool results in a rapid chemical reaction that releases enough heat to cause minor burns, so typically this should be avoided..Except i was an idiot and.." she showed her left hand where there was a small circle that looked like a cigarette burn.

Ted listens to what she says, though he wants to to smart and got confused halfway through. When she shows him her burn he looks at it and says “ouch”. He looks at her and kisses her on the cheek

After a while some of his men noticed their boss being too quiet one of his guards went to check on him and saw most of his den yarn bombedand Angel crocheting blankets "Where is the boss?" Angel looked up "Oh after seeing my blankets i think hes under my burrito one.Refusing to give it back."

Ted was and wasn’t going to give it back, he was all cozy. He pokes is head out when he heard people ask for him, “hi” he says

"Boss you have a meeting with the Vargas family in an hour. We need to make a good impression to get one of their vineyards." Angel beamed at that cause it would help with the plan and since she already surrendered the farm to Teds family in marriage she knew it would be in great hands as its getting repaired and the would need a nice hideaway. and she smiled "Sweetie italians respect women more then anything. If you tell them the reason you were late was because of me..they might forgive you."

Ted looks at her, “you sure?” He asks as he didn’t really know and didn’t want to make a bad impression. So he was a bit worried about it, though he did trust her more than his own Instinct

Angel smiled "Remember whos part Italian? If its not booze that was aged perfectly,its pasta, romance the arts and women. Just dont bring up anything sensitive and if they do ask about your sport views. just say that your wife likes soccer and used to play middle center." She kisses him on the cheek

when at the meeting The vargas family observed them carefully and one of the goons pointed out that ted had a slightly messed up tie and a lipstick stain and the boss spoke up "Ah Ted..I see you were late cause...if i may guess..A special appointment with a dame?" he asked pointing to his cheek where he saw the stain. "And she must have taste in color if shes using my neices makeup. I think thats her 'caught in the nude' lip gloss."

Ted was silent and just nods, he didn’t really know how to roll with this. He was a bit embarrassed by showing up like this. So he didn’t know.

Romano just laughed "Ah young love. she must be quite a catch if she made you leave in that state..now about that vinyard. We do have one that is up for sale to your fathers desires. Near the riverbed, nice location,rarely floods,mostly quiet if your into that and 4 bunkers and a big basement all connected in case you need anything. i say 3 million is fine for you?We will even personally give you staff for the grapes and making the wine itself. and since your father said your planning on children we can even be considerate to the misses and make virgin wine for her and the kids."

Ted nods and says “seems fair, also that would be nice”. He smiles, he was getting back to rolling with it. Now that he forgot the stare of what he looked like. He glances around the room, catching each face he sees. He then looks back at Romano

Romano nods writing it on paper and sliding it over for him to read. "Its 10 acres of land. so i think thats plenty for what your father asked and for any munchkin running about. and" she gets startled by his own phone and checks it. huffing and texted back annoyed. "Forgive me that was my cousin Lovino..hes in rehab for his habits.Do you have any questions or requests for the land?" Then it was Teds turn to get a buzz from Angel. she didnt mean to interuptt but she was getting anxious. 'Hey ted hows the meeting? I was looking up vinyards like your friend talked about and they would look so pretty on paintings.And do you think we can make our quiet place garden here?'

Ted was about to answer the question Romano asked him about having any questions when he felt his phone buzz. He picks it up and saw it was angel. “Oh, it’s my angel” he says and replies to her real quick. ‘It’s going well, also of course. It will be nice’. He then looks back up and says “I don’t have any questions, it’s all good”. He smiles

when the deal was done and the deed put under the Wolfe name instead of the Vargas family they began the process and shook on it. Angel being nervous and worried for him began pacing in his den wondering if to ask her family friend for a favor. but sighs in relief when hearing his footsteps.

After it was all done Ted walks into the den and greets her. “It went well, Wifey” he says and smiles at her. He was glad it did and was happy to be with her again

Chrissy smiled but blushed red again at the pet name. She was gonna have to get used to this and knows he loves seeing her face embarrassed cause she's cute when flushed. "Good...w-we can go back to reading and working on plans for the baby. I actually just heard a rumour that he's planning on trying to get an heir of the opposite gender to make a married agreement. All because I hoped it was a girl."

Ted grins seeing that she blushes, he loves seeing her face when she turned red. He nods and says “I see, well how are are plan?”. He goes over to her

She smiled sweet but men in the room saw her dark aura..."if it is a girl..now hear me out.. wouldn't you be very productive of our princess?" She asked knowing that sure he be a bit dumb but know a dark plan when it brewing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back