Journal A blog my way

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is gonna be a blog! About my life and about my town! But since safety reasons I’m gonna fake a name for my town. I’m a big fan of the Steven universe fandom so I’ll just call my town beach city. (Even tho it’s not on a beach)

KEEP BEACH CITY WEIRD!! lol I had to sorry

Anyway.

Todays update!

Let’s start with something interesting!

I woke up to the news feed that Johnny DEPP “punched” someone in the ribs. I highly doubt it. Probably his crazy money hungry ex wife trying to set him up again. And if this prevents him from being in the new pirates of the Caribbean movie I’m gonna be so mad!!

If you agree hit the ♥️ button if you don’t hit the 🍪 button and if you don’t wanna say just hit the 🖋️ button! I would love for some interactions!

It was only 23 degrees today and is currently 14 degrees and supposed to reach 13 degrees at its lowest. It snowed already last night and this morning reaching 4 inches of snow this early!

Not surprising since it snowed a week before Halloween here in BEACH CITY!

Odd right?? It’s not supposed to snow this soon! And the kid in me is like… GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY IN THE WHITE POWDER but the adult in me is like NO ITS COLD

creating Christmas decorations to sell in the garrage sale next year! They’re not done yet I’m gonna add some ribbons and clear coating. I made 8 so far but here are the best of them! Hoping to sell them for a buck 50 for one or 5 for for 3 dollars. I need the money and I just went down to the storage room and found these foam plates that we never used. A package of 100. So hopefully I can make some money of these old plates! And maybe sell a few things I don’t need! I just need Money…0EDF4F50-0B29-402D-9DAB-705A92D1D282.jpegC21BC0DC-DB1F-42AD-8B80-849B66B3C374.jpegECA276AC-131B-41E4-B030-477A77214E2D.jpegA914D123-011D-450F-8251-461275D0FCFF.jpeg

GOOOOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE it's 9:09 pm and I do not know the weather for tonight or the day sadly.

Today's news feed is solely based on *drum roll* HEART WARMING MOMENTS

I have a few friends who lift me up when I'm down. One of them who allows me to call them crimson but they only made the exception for me. They prefer the name no one or echo at second best. Another is Gemini Eclipse Gemini Eclipse and another being DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 . I also have a few others in not sure they want me to mention them.

But I appreciate all of them dearly. ABSOLUTELY amazing people.

I read today a news feed that "man had strange encounter with apartment neighbor cat" the dude stuck his head out the window to get a picture of the view of the city and the exact same time the cat stuck their head out the window. It was so cute

Today's a memberance of a beloved pet that died 13 years ago today. My beloved lulu. I'll send a picture the next chance I get of them today. But when I was only a wee little thing probably only 5 years old she would let me ride her cuz I was small anough for her to carry me

HELLO EVERY ONE! I guess I forgot to post recently... hm what should today's blog be about? *taps chin*

I guess I'll start with events of today?

Went shopping and stores are having shortages again. I think they just aren't stocking up and don't get me started on how they don't have anough employees cuz people don't wanna work! And have you noticed they given up on us? We're basically doing their job cuz there's starting to be less and less check outs. Now there's "self check outs" like if I wanted to work at Wal-Mart I'd just apply for a job- but I would like it if people checked out my items cuz I already gotta put them away when I get home and they get PAID to do this for us.

They get a weeks worth of training to do cash register and check out. It's their job. Now what? They just stand around talking to each other and when the light goes off they still talk too distracted to help. It's probably because of the Karen's that showed up and they are like "we're done." But that means everyone else who's not a Karen hasto suffer?

The fact that technology is taking over jobs too?? Like... soon there won't be anough jobs for people. Then what? Robots rule the world and everyone's homeless. People still need jobs and that can't happen if technology takes it over. Like the self check outs. Then what? Everyone's only option for a job is to build and correct robots? Program?

Hm... this turned more into a rant. Sorry about that! Anyway uhm... beach city has been getting darker sooner since day light savings. Which makes me more tired sooner. Bet it does for everyone. And it's been getting colder. 10° right now. It's so cold my face went numb in 5 minutes.

Oh and I'll post a link for my Christmas spirit thread if you wanna vote on some of my art! Description in the link!

Oh boy....depression has kinda dragged me away from this. Sorry to every one who's been reading- hm. I'm debating how long I should keep this blog open. Considering I'm moving soon and depression has dragged me to deep dark depths of the unknown.

But I'll keep it open for now.

Today's blog is about cats! MY FAVORITE! cats are basically my favorite animals of all times, SAY ANY TYPE OF FELINE AND YOU GRABBED ME BY THE HOOK.

Did you know I cats are given the chance that cats can be trained just like dogs, they can even do tricks! There's a entire group of cats that this lady trains intona cat circus!

Now before you say anything your probably thinking "that's mean! Forcing them to perform!" I thought that at first too. But I did some more research and it's not mean. They reward them with treats! There's no punishing. (Any proper cat or dog trainer knows punishing is the wrong way) and they get the best spa treatment around! Nice and groomed. Perfect claws. All clean.

I live for cats. Especially since they are good emotional support animals and in some cases great service animals. I say that because a dog I can't keep on my bed all night. If it's a small dog I hafto help it down or get steps for it. Let it out any time it needs to. And I'm a heavy sleeper I'm not gonna hear it cry to be let out, verses a cat who can just jump down go to the litter box and come back.

Being someone with nighg terrors I need a relatively small animal who can fit on my full size bed and comfort me during a distressed night and if I wake up stressed and panicked I need said animal to comfort me. Especially with how bad my anxiety and panic attacks can get.

So cats are perfect for people who need that type of support.

Hello hello viewers! I know I have failed you all. This was one of my more ☆popular☆ threads and my depression. Lack of motivation. And moving predicament where my dad kept changing his mind for moving and still keeps changing his mind. So no I haven't moved yet and I boxed and unboxed things several times now. So overall drained body. Has gotten in the way of a consistent post.

I came here for a post to be letting you know I am migrating the blog to a fresh new start where I'll be trying to post more frequently. And hopefully getting a better script to be placing FOR BEACH CITY! it will not just be weather and news feed. From here on out. I'm going to be posting some better content such as. The renassiance I will be going to! Included with pictures! AND updated facts about beach CITY! AND ones I move I will change the news feed and other things and it will be more closer to home calling it beach city. As I will be only 2 hours away from the beach. Which means ones I move there will be constant beach post. There will be post about places I go to. Which there will be tons of them. Like sea world. And a amusement park.

Stay happy. Stay healthy and as always KEEP BEACH CITY WEIRD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back