• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kaya

Perhaps short of a marble
It's aaa... Partner Search!
Hey, welcome, take a seat, I'll keep this short and sweet.
I'm Rachel/Rey/Isthill... Just go for whatever you like best, hah^^
Just a few little details?

- 3rd person past tense.
It's just what I prefer, though I don't mind 3rd person present, either. Just no 1st person, sorry!

- Usually I'm quite active, and I'm always happy about some good OOC plotting, chatting, throwing ideas forth and back or just talking about whatever c:

- I like to visualize, so I'd be glad if character sheets would include a face claim. Art, anime or realistic is all fine by me, usually it depends on the rp, though I'm rally not picky about it.

- Not gonna lie; I have a soft spot for some good slow burn romance; that is, as long as it doesn't feel forced or becomes the sole core of the rp.

- I'm lgbtqia+ friendly, and my characters range from side of the spectrum to the other; though i do havea slight preference for writing male characters. I'm happy with all kinds of pairings, though!^^
Now, for the good stuff-

Fantasy. Sci-fi. All that good stuff that won't happen in real life, basically.

Gimme space operas, gimme epic quests to defeat the big bad, gimme heartache, angst, character growth!
I do havea couple of plots, but I'd like to keep this short and sweet, so if you're interested in rping with me and would like to know more, do pm me!
coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back