Story A Bit of Dialogue

BeastofLores

Knower of Worlds
And the Skeleton Lord pondered my question, his eyeless sockets aimed at the floor.

"Hmm... 'The natural world is imperfect, and so long as we live in a natural world, we shall suffer.'"

"What? You just paraphrased what I said-"

"And why do you think I did?"

"I... I'm right?"

"People often believe that mortality is the sign of imperfection. The immortals, such as the deities from other cultures, are the most perfect of beings. No, no, no. The mortality that is the flesh and earth is perfect, it is the spirit that is imperfect. We suffer because we are souls, an imperfect existence within a perfect vessel."

"I never thought of it that way... Hm."

"When I came upon this truth, I still held flesh to my bones. And so I began to work to... rectify the imperfection of spirituality. The Brands my Hand inscribe upon you down to the bone are the result."

"Then why do you not have the marks?"

"Who said I did not? Remember, I am God. I am the Light that shown the Hand the Brands."

Just some dialogue I thought of for my self-proclaimed god, who happens to be a giant skeleton, Udaar, and one of his devotees. Hopefully, you enjoyed the short exchange. I'd appreciate it if you would give me your interpretation of Udaar, the one with the exposition, and his personality based on his dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back