• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FO4/Original RP's :)

Shadow Rose

Hopeless Daydreamer
Hello everyone!

I'm coming back from a short break to see if I can find a roleplaying partner. However just a warning to anyone who doesn't like change. Yes. I do prefer AU plots. And yes because of this some of the plot ideas will be a bit lore breaking (in the case of Fallout) so for those who that's a big deal for you. I'm sorry. Im not the partner for you.

Before I begin here are some basic gound rules:
1. I don't do smut. It's just something I'm not comfortable with I'm sorry.
2. No one under 18. Smut aside im play with other dark themes as long as it's not overdone of course. I just don't want to get you into some kind of trouble if you're underage.
3. OOC chat. I'm not here for just a partner. I'm also here to make friends. So let's be friends. Let's fangirl/boy over our favorite characters or over a show were watching. Let's be pals.
4. Not fond of ghosting. I know I know. "But Jaymus. It happens all the time. Get used to it." Well sometimes enough is enough. It doesn't even have to be a big confrontation. If something's happened I wanna know so I don't have to hunt you down and worry that you got murdered or something.
5. PLEASE have an open mind! Its JUST a roleplay. Not real life after all. Don't treat this like it's the most important thing in your life. Honestly I'd rather have one of us ghost then bash on each other because of our ideas about things. And I hate it when people ghost.

What can I do for you?
1. Doubling. I'm perfectly okay with this when it comes to cannon characters. I just feel it's fair. I get someone I'd like. You get someone you'd like. We're both happy. Plus playing multiple characters can be kind of fun.
2. Slowburn romance or just friends. Okay I'm a sucker for romance. And would love you forever if we did this. But if it's not your thing then I'm okay with our characters being just friends.
3. I can reply at least once a day. Unless something stupid happens I can do one reply a day. Sometimes more but I can do at least one.
4. Rusty admittedly but I try. I haven't had a nice juicy RP in so long I might be a bit rusty. But I try to be as descriptive as possible. I'm all for character development and whatnot too. I usually hover 2-3 paragraphs but if I'm really feeling it I can do more. Definitely no one liners from me but I'm also not very good at novellas (unless I'm REALLY inspired then I tend to write more). I also use 3rd person past tense but you do you. :)
5. I'm a huge nerd for mythology soooooo expect something like that from me if I can help it.
6. Alternate Universes. Considering what I'm about to get into for what RP's I'm looking for I'm totally okay with this.

Now what I'm here for:

Fallout 4 *=planned lore breaking/AU content
Anyway I'm (albeit desperately) looking for someone who is willing to roleplay Fallout 4 with me. My character is actually a synth and i love "what if this happened instead" stories. My ships are as follows...
* Maxson x my OC (I will love you forever. Been wanting to do this for so long.)
* Danse x my OC (I know Maxson can be...well too intense for some people so Danse my second choice. A really close second of course)
Deacon x my OC (because why not? lol)
Preston Garvey x my OC (*insert meme here* okay okay all jokes aside I actually wouldn't mind this one haha)
Anyone x you're OC (who's your muse? I'm okay with pretty much everyone. Dudes. Chicks. It's fine)

Original Setting
I haven't done this in a while but I'm willing to do this if we work together as I don't have anything specific planned. Don't have a specific character either because originals can go anywhere and everywhere. I can think of something really quick depending on what we do. But here's a list of what I'd be interested in:
Werewolves
Fantasy (High and/or Modern)
Historical Fiction

That about sums it up so if you're interested please PM me. Hopefully I didnt scare anyone off lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back