• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Bird's Path

Finchpaw felt somewhat comfortable with the blue tabby. It was like finally having someone other than his mentor he could talk to openly. Now that his mentor seemed to shut him out, another cat to hear him out was very much welcomed.

He relaxed, sitting down to groom himself as he listened. “I think I just rather have some company rather than none when I want it. Plus she’s nice, it’s like having my own littermate.” Finchpaw softened his look, Fennelpaw may be an annoying cat but she was his annoyance.

“I wouldn’t consider us close though, it’s more so the other apprentices won’t give her the time of day. She’s too social for her own good, she even out talks the elders.” He looked over at Vulturepaw, seemingly a lot more comfortable than when he had first saw him. He would be lying if he said that didn’t comfort him as well.

The two legged cat adjusts his sitting to position, getting more comfortable on his hunches as the autumn air warmed the undergrowth.

The tabby nodded along as Finchpaw spoke, better understanding his relation with the talkative she-cat. The Ginger’s comments on the elders did make Vulturepaw wonder how PineClan was so similar to his own camp.

“All out of options so you end up her poor blabbing board…” he chuckles lightly as he describe her, before going on to compare her to his own social butterfly.

“Everyone eats out of BeetlePaw’s paw, and I don’t think she even knows how she charms them. I know at least a couple of apprentices who have a crush on the oblivious she-cat, but I don’t get all the fuss.” He chatters on, not quiet getting the appeal to the black cat.

“…she’s a good listen but definitely comes across as an air head afraid to ruffle pelts to me. We hanged out as kits as most apprentices were older, but besides that I barely know the she-cat.” He vented, honestly not knowing what went through the she-cat’s head whenever she tried to warm up to him.

He felt no rush as he spoke, finally able to ease up to a cat he didn’t need to impress. It was definitely rewarding to not have to be validated in order to speak, he purrs at the thought of speaking to his clan mates as equals in this manner some day.

Finchpaw purred, happy to listen to the other. He had never known any other clan cats besides his own. He wondered if all clans somehow were all this similar. Had they all somehow come from the same group of cats before them?

He supposed that if they had the answers would reside with Starclan. Returning back to the conversation at hand he spoke, “She sounds rather charming, not surprised she has so many other apprentices crushing on her.” Finchpaw had always wanted his own mate eventually. He somehow already had a perfect family of his own figured out. Of course only in his head.

“I can’t say Fennelpaw has the same experience, other than the clan thinking we are destined to become mates ourselves.” Finchpaw stuck his tongue out in a fake disgust, “I really can’t ever seem to see her that way as well. Even if being kithood friends to mates does sound like the perfect cliche in my head.”

Finchpaw hated taking care of the ticks from the elders, but one thing he loved more than anything was hearing stories of romance from their earlier years. He could think of every elder’s secret flings with their clanmates, name every cliche in the book. He simply loved love.

Vulturepaw raised his brow as the PineClan cat talked of romance, finding it amusing as the apprentice spoke of it like a fantasy.

He thought of his own experience, finding that he has none as the Tom always found himself too busy and distant from the other apprentices to be interested. The blue tabby does however relate to the yellow tom as he talks of the elders problematic rumors.

“I don’t get the lovey dovey stuff, but elders definitely a new breed of difficult. Stupid shadowclan elders still think I’m a medicine cat in training…” he huffs, the tom’s tail flicking as he thinks back on one of the elders, HoneyMane, pleading for his herbal knowledge.

“How can PineClan be so similar to clan life? Aren’t you just a band of rouges?” Vulturepaw asks curiously, edger to learn more about something so new and different, especially when it involved the only cat he seemed able to talk to.

Last edited:
"You were a medicine cat? you dont exactly strike me as the type from what I have heard of them." Finchpaw didn't know if this would come off as a compliment or harsh to the tom.

He sat and thought, although they didn't believe in starclan they still believed in themselves. "Not really, we aren't fans of rogues ourselves." His comfort seemed to vanish thinking about the rogues who had pushed them from their home. "Rogues are all selfish, they only want whats best for themselves.

He flexed his claws, "Rogues ran us out of our previous territory. We welcomed them with open hearts, we told them the benefits of clan life. How it was nice to have cats to look after you when you're too young or too old. Nice to have a family even without shared blood, they didn't listen or care. I suppose that's the difference between Pineclan and rogues." Finchpaw looked up at the blue tabby, he didn't blame him for the comparison. Shadowclan adhered to strict rules it seemed. Pineclan clearly did not, it was odd, for even him.

Although the bipedal tom didn't show it, he was slightly flattered at the ginger's comment about his lack of medicine-cat appearance. Usually the opposite amongst his clan mates, always compared to the standard warrior it felt nice to not be called unworthy of the title, even if it was a simple observation of the blue tabby's rudeness and lack of grace.

The tom was unsure of the other apprentice's deduction of rouges, he lacked contact with his own clanmates so how would he ever know about outsiders? His only knowledge of loners was that his mother had a bit of rouge blood on her side from passing rumors in the elder's den. Besides that, FinchPaw was the closest interaction he had with an outsider, and even though the tom seemed airheaded and puny, the experience was overall positive.

He would have to trust the cat's word of Pineclan's challenges, but the information only wants the blue tabby to question more before he left to head to camp with prey in his jaws as an apology for BeetlePaw. And though he knew he would leave soon before his mentor and father started to grow worried, his tail twitched wanting to know more.

"Don't you ever wonder where you come from? If not rouges, and certainly not clan cats... unless you're of exiled clanmates' blood?" he thought out loud suspiciously as he tried to point out the origins of Pineclan. He wondered if they perhaps were the blood of criminals, or maybe even kittypets.

He was fascinated by the thought of such a loosely fitted clan, only knowing his own life to be run by unwritten rules and guides to simply fit in with his own clanmates in camp.

Finchpaw had sighed after revealing so much disdain for the rogues who took his home from him and his clanmates. "My mother used to be a rogue, she was one of the few who decided clan life sounded like a good idea. She always told me she wanted me to be raised with more support than just her own. She had grown up as an only kit, she often wished she had siblings of her own, so I suppose that's why."

Finchpaw thought a bit to himself before continuing. "I don't think all rogues are bad. I think some of them like my mother and I can be good. I suppose I just hate selfish cats." Finchpaw could not imagine living where he wasn't looking after an elder or a playful kit that won't stop being a little flea biter. He enjoyed the role he played, the responsibilities that clan life gave him.

"Enough about Pineclan though, it seems there are very strict rules in Shadowclan. Do you not all know about herbs and medicine? As well as combat and defense?" Finchpaw thought of how difficult that could make clan life if only certain members fulfilled one role and only one.

The blue tabby felt by stiff pauses in the apprentice’s voice when talking about his mother that it was wise to not bring it up again. Maybe the tom’s mother was like his own, but he wasn’t about to ask.

“…wait. You’re trained as both a medicine cat and a warrior?” He asked skeptically, getting confirmed by the Ginger’s sincere look in his eyes.

“In the clans… Shadowclan the stealthy and cold, Thunderclan the brave and loyal, Riverclan the beautiful and acrobatic, and Windclan the cunning and fast…warriors are the lifeblood of our livelihood.” He began to explain, having a feeling he’ll have a difficult time explaining why it was so hard for him to become a warrior.

“Only one cat is healer, the medicine cat, discouraged from leaving and never to have a mate in order to focus on tending to their clan’s health.” He explained, although knowing he could be giving away important information but also wanting to further show why he wasn’t fit as medicine cat. He never thought of living in both worlds, as healer and defender of the clan as it impossible in Shadowclan.

“Long story short, the deputy wanted me to be useful as medicine cat, but my dad helped defend my real postition as a warrior.” He shrugged as he stood up, seeing he thought the conversation was at a nice stopping point and not wanting to go in depth about his and FoggedGaze relationship.

Finchpaw nodded as he took in Vulturepaw's words about his own life in Shadowclan. The harsh rules that were placed on a medicine cat made it no wonder the other had not wanted to pursue the role. He could not imagine a destiny in which he could have no blood kin of his own, simply for wanting to be useful to the clan.

"We definitely don't have those strict of rules, but I suppose we also don't believe in Starclan. Maybe if we did we would only have one medicine cat." Finchpaw held back his tongue from telling the other he was glad Vulturepaw did not continue the path of a medicine cat. "The clans don't seem very efficient do they." Finchpaw joked in order to lighten the mood, it had dropped at the mention of Shadowclan's deputy. He dared not pry, there were wounds that were better left untouched.

"I am glad Daisystar recommended we stop here. Even if it isn't a permanent home, I have learned much in these past days." Finchpaw purred again, meaning every word with the upmost sincerity.

“I hope PineClan stays, maybe the different values can rub off on the clans.” The Tom spoke meaningfully, changing his mind on the new clan in hope Shadowclan could one day be as free as them.

The two legged cat stood up tall, his ears flicking as the twisted trees bustled with the skittering of prey. He yawned, the conversation serving well as a comfort and now confident to speak to Beetlepaw.

“I’ll be going hunting, catch something for Beetlepaw and the others..” the blue tabby smiled as he spoke, edger to get his blood pumping and sink his teeth into flesh.

He looked back at the other, pausing before leaving as if needing permission. He looked to Finchpaw almost expecting him to join, but knowing the PineClan cat best not cross the border.

Last edited:
Finchpaw was moved that the first cat who objected to them even setting a claw on their territory, was now at ease with them. He hoped similar reactions would soon follow from the remaining cats who may not have shared the same idea. Though he felt somehow having Vulturepaw's approval meant more than all four clans combined.

He nodded at the announcement of the others departure, somewhat saddened that their talk had come to an end. Though he of course understood, "I'm sure Beetlepaw will forgive you if you give her a nice plump vole all for herself!" Finchpaw joked as the other started to pad away, he knew he would forgive most acts if it meant he got a nice meal.

He turned towards his new home, hopefully. Even if Dusktail no longer shared his belief in the prophecy he received, at least he now knew that there were cats who would. With that thought he decided to head back and resume some of his tasks of helping to build the camp, and waiting desperately for the gathering, for Daisystar to plead their case.

As Flichpaw left, Vulturepaw looked up at the sky imaging the almost full moon in place of the sun high. He hoped pineclan would make it to the gathering, and that Finchpaw wasn't lying or using him despite their relationship turnaround almost seeming too good to be true. He sighed, shaking wishful thinking out of his head in place of a hunting mindset.

A fat vole, plump for hibernation, dangled from Vulturepaw's teeth as he walked into shadowclan camp. The clan seemed especially alive with the coming gathering, a sharp contrast to the normal slow clan at sun high due to his clan's almost nocturnal-like nature. Everywhere he looked he could see apprentices racing around to ensure their warrior ceremony, and warriors finishing up the last of their duties before tomorrow night's gathering.

As the blue tabby trotted, he could sometimes feel the glare of some apprentices, especially of Antpaw and EaglePaw's eyes almost burning through his pelt. He sighed, knowing the news of Beetlepaw and his scuffle had already been distributed to every cat's ears. Finding the black she-cat nowhere in the clearing, he hesitantly entered Olivedew's den.

As the tom suspected, he found Olivedew and his ginger apprentice, Reedpaw, organizing herbs alongside Beetlepaw. The she-cat was sucking on a honeycomb and thyme, her pelt freshly groomed and dried, the cat's shock of falling into cold water wearing off.

The striped cat's presence was imdietally noticed by the she-cat, her pelt spiking up in surprise before forcing it flat to politely smile at the tom. Vulturepaw knew this was jealously rearing its ugly head, but couldn't help but find the overly nice cat overwhelmingly obnoxious. He shoved those thoughts asides as he recited his prepared apology.

"I'm sorry I was so rough early at the lake." he stated shortly and simply, hoping that she wasn't looking for anything extravagant as he wasn't a cat of words. He placed the pump vole in front of Beetlepaw with barely auditable "here", licking his teeth of the remaining blood when he set it on the den's floor.

The black cat's eyes widen in surprise at Vulturepaw's gesture, before her whole demeanor softens in realization. She placed the herbs aside in favor of the fresh kill, taking large and grateful bites into the flesh with a hum of satisfaction.

"Thank you!" she spoke with her mouthful, almost completely forgetting the incident at the lake for such quality kills. She began to almost choke down the poor thing not realizing how hungry she was, before blushing at her indecency and quickly fixing herself with an awkward licking of her paw.

"Huh.." Vulturepaw stated curiously, as he noticed the apprentice's barely hidden anxiousness, her movements odd and out of place. The blue cat may have never noticed before, but Beetepaw seemed more... normal? The she-cat didn't seem so high and mighty as before, she was just another apprentice.

"What is it?" she asked, curiously and feeling awkward as the tom didn't leave as she was eager to swallow her prey whole.

"It's nothing." he shrugged as he stood up, looking to finish up his apprentice duties. He should really get out of his own head more, who knows what other things are hidden by his perception behind warped lenses.

Finchpaw made his trekk back to their shabby camp. So far the warriors had managed to put together a variety of dried brambles and sticks to cover the weak points in the surrounding walls. Guilt stabbed him as he realized he had not been apart of much of the building of their camp, he had began to be occupied by a certain blue tabby and his antics. Finchpaw didn't mind it so much that the two continuously ran into each other. He enjoyed the newfound company, and he knew the other needed it just as much as he did.

He was taken out from his thoughts as he felt a tail brush against him, spotting the red tint that signaled Fennelpaw. "Psssst follow me." Fennelpaw darted to a hidden spot behind the new warriors den, knowing it was still early no one would be in it just yet, unless they too were slacking off. Finchpaw looked around, before following the other apprentice.

When he made it to the small nook that hid the two, Fennelpaw was visibly excited, "What did you-" Finchpaw was interrupted by Fennelpaw beginning to jump up and down excitedly. "Daisystar chose me to go to the gathering!" Fennelpaw could hardly contain herself, and frankly it was making him very dizzy. Finchpaw was happy for her though, he probably would feel the same. "Wait what about me did she say anything about me?" Fennelpaw stopped jumping, her eyes squinting. Finchpaw already knew the answer to his question without another word. "How could she not allow me..." Finchpaw's pelt felt hot, both with embarrassment and a hint of anger.

"I don't think it was on purpose, I just don't think everyone can go Finchpaw." Fennelpaw tried to comfort the other but he had already turned to leave the spot. Finchpaw needed to go, he had to make sure his clan would stay, he already felt at home here. Vulturepaw would be disappointed in him for not even putting up a fight like a proper clan cat.

The moon shined brightly upon the forest, guiding cats to the lake as it shone with the skylight’s reflection. The landscape’s shadows appeared as if a tiger dug its claws into the earth, trees creating pitch black shadows with illuminated undergrowth beneath their paws.

An old spotted gray she-cat led the group, Wishstar, dark pelted cats followed her closely. FoggedGaze stuck to the old cat’s side, almost towering over the wiry feline’s form.

Vulturepaw walked near the end of the clan, just behind of other apprentices. The young adults excitedly talking of their warrior ceremony, discussing the potential warrior names.

The blue tabby hid his scowl as he crossed the lake, knowing that their conversations wouldn’t apply to him. He carefully stepped upon the bark, knowing himself to be a terrible swimmer.

He hoped that the gathering would be better than the trip to the four trees. Vulturepaw smiled as he thought of PineClan appearance, at least Finchpaw would be their to make it interesting.

Last edited:
Finchpaw had been busy at work grooming himself, he knew he had to look his best to be taken seriously. The rest of his clan had a similar idea, for once the elders seemed to have their pelts free of branches and moss. Everyone around the camp was excited and unable to sit for more than a few seconds. He felt it as well, though there was also a hint of worry that came along with the thought that they may not be accepted.

Daisystar led the patrol of cats, most of the warriors had come along, some elders and only two apprentices, Fennelpaw and Finchpaw. It had taken quite a bit of convincing on his part for Daisystar to allow him to join. She had argued that Fennelpaw was older and that he should stay back to guard the camp, the usual excuses given to a kit being left behind. Though he had made some great points, such as pestering her until she said yes. It always somehow seemed to work, Finchpaw thought smuggly.

Finchpaw made every step with his head held high, hoping to appear as a strong and worthy clan when they arrived. The area of the gathering seemed to already be full of cats, four tall trees seemed to stand proudly. He got a shiver running down his back as he saw them, they seemed bigger than any tree he had ever seen. When the cats arrived all but Shadowclan seemed to be surprised by their arrival. Several of the cats puffed themselves up at what seemed to be intruders.

Daisystar immediately sprang into action to calm the cats down. "We are not here to fight, we come with peace." Her eyes seemed more delicate than usual, as if to signal to the rest of the cats that she meant no harm. She always seemed to showcase that talent of hers around the clan. Being able to be so calm and loving to her clan members, simply with the look she gave to them.

Wishstar leap to the crooked nook of a twisted bare tree, bouncing branch to branch with a surprising amount of grace. She now could over see the father along with the other leaders. A strong gray tom, Skystar of thunderclan, sat respectfully on an oak between the tabby she-cat, Creekstar of Riverclan, on the marsh rooted tree and a huge plump brown cat, Mousestar of windclan, resting on a willow and bending the branch with his weight.

Vulturepaw sat away from his own clan, not particularly interested in their conversation. They’re dark pelts mingling with the mix of bright, shinny, or lanky coats.

His ears perked as the murmur went silence, the smell of unsureness and panic waving off the entrance in waves. The blue tabby wiggled and shoved his way though the crowd to peak at the source of the disruption as cats parted to stay away from the strangers.

Vulturepaw smiled as he smelt the scent of PineClan, his chest puffing in an odd pride at being the first to know of the new comers. He looked over to the leaders of the clan, most having a mix of distrust and stand-off posture while Wishstar had the face of awe like an elder in promise of fresh gossip.

He hoped the leader’s intrigue expression would mean her further acceptance of the group. Looking around, he could see the similar feeling of stand off and curiosity from warriors before he passed a certain black coated cat. Her ghostly pale eyes vailed a burning rage and disgust at the intruders, staring right through the leading cat of the group as hate seemed to coil its thorns into her heart.

FoggedGaze appearance sent a shiver down the tom’s spine, reminding him of everyone would be pulled by the notion of hatred if led to it. He hopped the wretched she-cat wouldn’t have the chance to speak this gathering, for Pineclan’s sake.

Finchpaw held his head high, just as the others in his clan did. The surrounding cats seemed to be staring them down, a mixture of hostility and curiosity. He gulped nervously, hoping that their appearance would not stir up a fight. He hoped they would hold true to the fact that tonight was a night of peace, their claws to remain sheathed.

Daisystar continued her announcement, "We are here to ask for permission from the clans of this forest, to settle on our own territory." Daisystar did not flinch at the immediate backlash from various cats. She stood her ground until the other clan's leader beckoned the cat's for silence with a flick of their tail. "If given this chance we would happily work with the clans surrounding, in setting up borders that do not interfere with their own."

Finchpaw scanned the gathering to find Vulturepaw, sitting with his clan he seemed to be almost as eager as him. He wondered if other cats in the clans would feel similarly, perhaps enjoying the newfound adventure there is in welcoming a new clan.

Wishstar graceful but ancient form held up a paw, automatically taking charge as the most experienced leader of the four descended down the black curly tree.

“Now no need to panic everyone. You’ve all seen cats before haven’t you?” Her ragged coat and long tail draped across the ground as she walked across the clearing to welcome the new leader. The she-cat smiled at the larger leader, wisdom and power oozing off her dark pelt.

“Where have you come from? We’re not used to new cats around here. Did you came all the way out here just to settle with us?” She asked, seeming obvious to the rising wishers of the clan cats. The leaders huddled closer to one another to discuss resources and settle their own suspicion, overseeing Wishstar’s movement.

Vulturepaw found himself amazed by his leader’s masterful ambassadorial welcome, helping all the cats around her relax the tension coiling in their claws. He always secretly admired Wishstar’s ability to lead, finding it himself almost impossible to get along with any cat. The blue tabby could never wrap it around his head how an apparently smart cat pick such a terrible deputy.

Speaking of FoggedGaze, the black she-cat seemed repulsed at the calming clan cats around her. Her pelt prickled like a pile of thorns stepping forward beside Wishstar, harshly parting through the crowd with her large form.

She whispered through her leader, her words seeping into Wishstar’s brain like poison. The action made Vulturepaw mouth curl up in disgust at the action.

Wishstar retracts from the PineClan leader, walking back to the four trees.

“We and the others will decide whether or not PineClan stays. You all will have the night to make yourself at home among the clans.” Wishstar leapt up to her companions with much effort, her age evident.

FoggedGaze looks back at the clan, her eyes pale as if a smog of hatred has been caught in them. She huffs before mingling back with her clanmates.

Vulturepaw felt a surge of bravery at the hatred in his blood for FoggedGaze, parting his way though the crowd to meet the new comers. When not facing PineClan at his desired speed he brazenly called out.

“Finchpaw!” He barks, shoving two cats aside before running up to the group. Some flinched at his bravery, eyeing the blue cat peculiarly.

As the blue Tom walked up to the apprentice, his ease with strangers made the others relax and able to chatter again under the full moon.

Last edited:
(omg i’m so so sorry i haven’t responded in so long i have been so busy with finals and now family with the holiday’s i still would love to continue the rp if you’re still interested, if not i understand!)

New I totally get it, life happens!

I really like this RP so I don’t mind starting it up again. I may take a bit to grasp the characters again, but whenever you’re ready, I am. //

Daisystar was delighted to be met with a leader who wasn't outwardly hostile, eager to answer any questions from them she quickly responded to the cat's query. "We have come from a place farther up north, our own smaller forest if you will. We did not come with the intentions of settling somewhere precise. Only searching for a place to call home. We encountered Shadowclan and recognized similarities between us, thus making us feel comfortable in settling in amongst you all."

Finchpaw felt a chill run down his spine as he saw a cat with cold eye make her way to the leader, it wasn't the first time his eyes had met this cat's dead gaze, but he hoped it would be the last. Her unsettling presence seemed to solidify as after she relayed words to her leader, the demeanor seemed to change. While not hostile it seemed Shadowclan's leader shrunk back slightly in her welcome.

Daisystar did not show any emotion at the stark difference she merely nodded. "Of course this is not a decision to make lightly, let us simply enjoy your wonderful gathering for tonight and allow it to go from there." Daisystar sat upright, holding her head high.

Finchpaw was distracted by a familiar voice of a certain blue tabby calling out to him. His tail pricked up as he saw the other apprentice, "Vulturepaw!" Finchpaw ran towards the tom to meet him halfway in between the crowd of cats, though by this time they had seemed to move around them, as if getting the message. "I didn't know there would be so many cats here, it's a little scary." Finchpaw whispered the last part letting out a nervous chuckle. Pineclan wasn't that big of a clan compared to the rest of these groups, he had rarely ever spent this much time around a group of cats as big as these. He could understand why Vulturepaw felt so isolated at times.

Sorry it took me a bit! It may take me a while to get back in character but I’m glad we started this up again. //

VulturePaw’s coat glowed a silver under the direct moonlight as he sat down, the night sky warping the forest around the two apprentices. His blue eyes hovered between FoggedGaze and WishStar’s departing before pulling his gaze away to put all his attention on FinchPaw.

“Trust me, it wears off its wonder pretty quickly.” The tom reassured with a waved of his tail, hoping that with his honest guarantee that ceremony would seem less intimidating to the ginger tabby. His eyes flicker back to the entirety of PineClan, his gaze passing over FinchPaw’s shoulder to do a quick head count. “I can see why you’re so nervous though, I never realized how small Pineclan is.” He recounted in a more hushed tone, recalling his unfortunate stumble into the group’s camp.

Even though the entrance of Pineclan was something to behold, VulturePaw quickly found himself bored. The tabby internally groans as his ears twitch, picking up the sounds of reasonably suspicious warriors and the less reasonable gossip of elders talking of the will of starclan. “So that’s your leader?” His nose points at the she-cat who spoke to Wishstar, taking his mind off his annoying but superstitious clanmates.

Despite the tom knowing full well he should be siding with his own clan, keeping a safe distance like any ShadowClan cat should, he couldn’t help but wish the best to Pineclan. He excused himself from the thought however, figuring he was simply entranced by the newcomers as he and FinchPaw spoke.

no worries! it'll probably take me a bit to get used to it too lol//

Finchpaw tried his best to make himself as comfortable and Vulturepaw looked, he sat down slowly. Knowing full well that there were cats casting occasional glances towards him. He knew he should take Vulturepaw's word for it but he doubted he could ever get used to being around this many cats. He felt they could hear his every breathe.

He shook the thought and focused on Vulturepaw, finding comfort in having someone to talk to at the very least. "Yeah she's Daisystar, she's a good leader, she cares deeply for all of us." Finchpaw found himself talking about her with pride. She was a young leader, their previous one,Applestar, had passed defending their land from the rogues.

"I think she is doing her best with what we have been dealt, I'm glad she decided to settle here.." Finchpaw knew half of the reason was not wanting to walk anymore than they already had, but more of it was that he got to meet Vulturepaw.

The apprentice smiled at the response, his reply seeping through a confident grin. “Me too.-“ His gaze flickered back to FoggedGaze, her scornful expression from afar hardening his own. His blue eyes softened as he hesitated to gather his words.

VulturePaw’s tail waved behind the tom, his eyes split between on the tabby sitting in front of him and the leaders’ high rock. While his spitefulness still coursed through him, his bravery dwindled watching WishStar and the other harshly bite whispers as they eyed the small group of newcomers.

“Do you think they’ll allow you to stay though?” He motioned his nose upwards to the clearing's crowded center, his voice lowering in volume as his tone turned more serious. VulturePaw mouth faltered with a grimace, his ears perking up once realizing FinchPaw’s own unease, the uncomfortable smell of sweat making the blue tabby’s nose twitch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back