• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

"A Beautiful Smile"

xXDragonSoulsXx

Floating Somewhere in Time or Space
Character needed- troubled teenage boy

"A Beautiful Smile"

Plot:

At (your character)'s school things are pretty normal. He likes a few girls, attends...most classes and keeps his grades up to passing the best he think he can. That is until he moves. In his new school there are rumors about a student who has a 4 year old daughter. They say the father was the junior's "sugar daddy". How odd. The girl seems nice enough though a bit shy. She never talks to anyone, just shows up to class, buries herself in work, then practically runs out at the end of the day. One day your character is almost run over by the girl at lunch as she is running out of the school. His curiosity taking over your character follows her to a pre-school where he finally meets mother and daughter and realizes things aren't all as they seem.

He learned a few things. The little girl was not the teenager's, she had been abandoned near her home as a baby and she had just happened to find her. It was hard to say why she let such awful rumors spread. He also learned that, though the girl was pretty plain to look at, the smile she got when she looked at the little girl made her face light up, making her seem exceedingly beautiful. A smile he would soon begin to get when he saw his new friend.

--

Pm me if you're interested in roleplaying with me! Even if it's not this plot or you want to adjust this idea I'm flexible and always open to ideas!

Thank you <3

Hi, I don't have the points to do PMs yet but that plot line sounds really cool. If you've got any more details to share I'd love to hear them and tinker with character ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back