• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Batty Partner Search 2.0

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
Hey there! You can call me Maxx. I'm from England, and I am definitely human (I think. That's what my mum's always said, anyways).

My response times and reply lengths vary, depending on how my creativity decides it wants to work. I will never go any longer than a week without responding, though, and I will always try to match the length of what whoever I write with writes. I prefer to roleplay in PMs on site, but do have discord for out of character chatter. I play any character of any gender or sexuality.

I would like my roleplay partner/s to have decent grammar and spelling, and to write in third person, past tense.

I do not do fandoms. That is one thing I will put there clearly.

And now onto other stuff.

I forever have a multitude of plots going through my head, but I cannot think of anything right at this moment. Once I do think of any, I will put them here. If you have any n mind, just tell me about them and I'll tell you if I'm interested.

The same goes for pairings. I do not have any proper pairings in mind, so just tell me any you have in mind. For now, here are the sort of characters I would write:

| Vampire | Demon | Vampire Hunter | Demon Hunter | Metahuman | Mental Patient | Evil Doctor/Scientist | Kidnapper | Kidnapped | School Nerd/Emo/Unpopular Kid | School Bully | Teacher |

That is actually all I can think of right now, but you get the idea. Basically any type of character.

Now that this atrocity that calls itself a search thread is over...

If you're interested in writing with me, just reply on this thread or send me a PM.

you seem really cool, and i agree with a lot of your points, so yeah, rp with you would be a nice experience! i'm quite new to roleplaying, so bear with me.

anyways, it seems like you enjoy low-fantasy mystery/thriller/paranormal stuff? correct me if i'm wrong, lol. since vampires are supposed to lure humans in with their beauty, an angst idea would be a vampire and human relationship, but because of their authority and power, the vampire becomes more possessive over the human? this could lead into vampire/human slave, and it doesn't always have to be a romance.

again, i'm quite new to roleplaying, so feel free to critique the basic plot idea. thanks!

you seem really cool, and i agree with a lot of your points, so yeah, rp with you would be a nice experience! i'm quite new to roleplaying, so bear with me.

anyways, it seems like you enjoy low-fantasy mystery/thriller/paranormal stuff? correct me if i'm wrong, lol. since vampires are supposed to lure humans in with their beauty, an angst idea would be a vampire and human relationship, but because of their authority and power, the vampire becomes more possessive over the human? this could lead into vampire/human slave, and it doesn't always have to be a romance.

again, i'm quite new to roleplaying, so feel free to critique the basic plot idea. thanks!

I like that basic idea a lot, honestly. Want me to PM you so we can discuss it properly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back