A basic high school roleplay but make it open plot

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.

• intro

West Coast

Coconut Records

overview.

I
    vy Rose Academy: a prestigious school located in the hills of Los Angeles, nestled in one of the richest neighborhoods of the city. For years, it was funded and led by Jasmine Rose, an ex-CEO who had sold out of her company, and wanted a better opportunity for her younger daughter, Ivy. (Yeah, totally clever school name, right?)

For a while, the school maintained its status as a private academy with a rigid acceptance and a hefty tuition. For a while, the acceptance was high, and the academy started to expand -- and then, as more schools in the same sector started to pop up with cheaper tuitions and less arduous standards, the academy's tuition started to drop.

So... the only option was clear: open it up to the public, drop standards altogether. So now? The school has an odd mixture of high profile students, rich students, along with the absolute scum of Los Angeles. Fun, right? Totally not weird.

intro

roles

rules

Ivy Rose Academy,

home of the
royals

genre

slice of life

status

accepting

gms

Weenee

♡coded by uxie♡

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

Edit : Is this a reboot of the rp or are you just bringing in more characters to the one existing?

Last edited:
Just bringing new ones into the current, although we've barely started.

Yep! Sorry for the late reply -- I've been busy. I'll send you a DM with a link to the Discord shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back