2019 Writing Event A backdoor rendezvous

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was a warm summer night, the type of warmth you would expect from the morning sun beaming onto your sleeping face through the window. But the moon was full, the breeze barely moving as I slowly made my way into the pub. A local spot, newly renovated just in time for the tourists occupy each space I would usually have, as I made my way to the bar A woman I I'd never seen before stood infront of me, the line was crazy long. Her legs however are perfect, I tell her this.
"Your legs, are perfect"
She turned around with a sly smirk, "tell me something I don't know."

With a grin forming I take her hand... "Your a tourist aren't you... I can show you the local hotspots..."
I spin her in place as if we were dancing before picking the sexy woman up in my arms. I shout to the band playing in the corner,
"Give me something with bounce boys." They played a bouncy tune.
I gather my courage and sing a song of sweet tender love to the woman...

"There's a place where the crazy moon
Makes the dingo sing and the ladies swoon
Let my manly scent take off and bloom,
to carry you away

Where the beats are playing fire so fine
There's no need to read between the line
We just need to have our legs intertwined
But that's before I play

In your end see,
Where my passion grows so sweet
And it's so divine
That you lose your mind
When i introduce my meat
In your end is me,
With so much love and care
It just takes you, To let me poke poo,
Your heart will lead you there"

The woman was shocked, "did you just say you want to F my A?"
Against better judgement I continue.

"You better grit your teeth cause the D is steep
Better hold your breath cause I'm going deep
It's a long time before I'll need to eat
But foreplays half the fun!

In your end see,
Where my passion grows so sweet
And it's so divine
That you lose your mind
When i introduce my meat
In your end is me,
With so much love and care
It just takes you, To let me poke poo,
Your heart will lead you there"

The woman sighed, annoyed that the bar was now providing back up vocals as I serenaded her with the option of buttstuff. She put her finger to my lips and with a seductive voice she said "at least buy me a drink."

I dropped her onto the floor with a loud thud, catching my breath i state... "Woman I just sang a song where the entire staff and the patrons joined in, you can buy me a drink"
We decided the loser would buy drinks and we had a vicious battle to determine who would supply the other with a liquid. After losing five games of rock paper scissors I told her
"I have school tomorrow and shouldn't be out playing late."

She looked shocked.
"School? But You have a full beard?"
I held back tears because losing is tough on me, "bitch I'm twelve!" I ran from the inside of the pub and stole a bike out the front to escape with.
I spoke to my brother as I snuck back home through the backdoor,
The end... or is it?.... maybe. You'd have to wait and see.

Love and peace y'all. <3

Last edited:
NeonFlow NeonFlow After some discussion we've determined we'll let this stay up. We aren't PG-13 but this is a danger zone. We've decided to officially mark this as Disqualified because of the borderline content, that it's mostly a song, and that it's basically by your own admittance a shitpost. :p

A+ for working the words "meat" and "poo" into a song. I didn't think the title was going to be so literal, lololol.

Personally I'm more proud of the line
"...As I serenaded her with the option of buttstuff. "

Personally I'm more proud of the line
"...As I serenaded her with the option of buttstuff. "
LOL, I mean, yes, that line is great but it seems like everyone tries to be wordy nowadys. There's a charming simplicity about the bluntness of "meat" and "poo"

I wasn't going to flaunt my supreme wordsmith skills using such great classics like
Dick and thick
Penis and Venus
Johnson and "the one"

I was going for flirty and shitposty it would seem.

I wasn't going to flaunt my supreme wordsmith skills using such great classics like
Dick and thick
Penis and Venus
Johnson and "the one"

I was going for flirty and shitposty it would seem.

I feel like in a past life you had something to do with writing the song for this Johnson Outboard Motor commercial. I'll Just leave this here, you're welcome.

I Was gonna say delete that shit but then I watched it haha

I just read this again and for a ear infection and a shitty mood fuck I'm charming aha

Users who are viewing this thread