• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern a 90s heartthrob romance search

amberskies

delicate
hey! you can call me amber or ana, i'm 20 yrs old (she/her). i'm only looking at one or two partners right now for a very specific craving i have

- please be 18+, i’m 20 and i only rp with people around my age !
- i'm not picky on length, as long its descriptive + over 2 paragraphs. once it becomes dialogue or action heavy we can just do shorter rapid fire posts (really long/detailed replies feel like a chore to me sadly)
- we can either double up or focus on one pair (though i'd like to take on the female character if we don't double up) (fxm pairings)
- looking for someone active
- romance, slow burn, drama and angst are a must
- i only use realistic faceclaims, just a preference sorry! (basically no anime fc's)
- if you get bored of our rp, let me know ! we can either drop it, spice it up, or start something else from scratch (also do let me know if you're gonna take a break)

i have a very specific craving; the setting would either be in the 80s or the 90s in high school, no phones basically so our characters can sneak into each others bedrooms, hang out at diners or bowling alleys, write each other notes in class, etc. i'd like to play a bit of an outcast but rebellious girl (muse a) working at a diner that grabs the attention of the schools resident bad boy (muse b). he could have any girl he wants, but he's secretly a hopeless romantic that wants to find the right girl; muse a seems like the perfect candidate. he tries to win her over subtly, with his friends occasionally making fun of him. he's not a greaser, more of a punk-y type of bad boy always in detention. (potential supernatural twist: he's a vampire! or she is)

if you want to double up, we can create another pairing alongside this one so our characters can be friends in the same setting !

please shoot me a message if you're interested, i never check responses under my interest checks! thank you for reading even if you're not interested < 3

Last edited:
bumpp if you’ve got any general 90s ideas we can def do those i just really love setting rps in that time period

This sounds interesting, I created a thread if you are interested take a look if I sound like a worthy partner reach please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back