• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A 1x1 Search Thread (Always looking)

Dino_crackers05

Write With Me

562295b06a1ffb8c7d5cc878ce467713.gif

A Bit About Me:
My name is Dani I've been writing for somewhere around 12-14 years now. Pretty much ever since I was a kid but of course I have matured since then. I reside on the west coast of the US so I am in a PST time zone. I am 27 years old. I love making new friends so I tend to be pretty chatty OOC. Feel free to message me about anything including how your day was or to vent or whatever. I currently work full time as a Teacher's Assistant for special needs so I am generally pretty busy during the day.

As for my writing, I prefer m/m pairings. I definitely prefer romantic plots though some adventure here and there is always fun. I tend to mirror my partners post length. I love planning and plotting and communication in general. I don't like being ghosted so if you're not feeling the RP for whatever reason please just let me know and I'm happy to either try and work something out with you or if the RP is not salvageable then I can let it go then.

What I'm Looking For:
I am looking for someone who is looking for a long term writing partner. Whether that means the plot is long or we end up finding new plots when we're done with our active one's either way that is fine, I just enjoy keeping the same people around for multiple plots at times.

I also prefer my partner is able to write 1-3 paragraphs, more is fine as well but once we get into novella style posting is when I begin to struggle a bit though I'm always up for the challenge honestly.

I am looking for someone who is either okay writing off site or someone who doesn't mind that my post's might not be beautiful as I am not an amazing coder by any means. (It has taken me all day to make just this lol).

IMPORTANT: IF YOU'RE GOING TO MESSAGE ME PLEASE TELL ME A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF DON'T JUST MESSAGE ME SAYING "Hi saw your post and I'm interested" That does not in any way shape or form make me feel like you're genuinely interested. Thank you.

pin-on-90s-animeblyysq4i.jpg
Plot Ideas:Rich x Poor
Popular x Non-popular
Nerd x bad boy
Kidnapper x kidnapped
country x city
Singer x Fan/non-fan
Prince x Guard
Nurse x inmate
Writer x Gangster
Book Nerd x Gangster
Tailor x Gangster
Deaf x Blind
Jock x Mute
Out x Closeted
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Mermaid x Human
Neighbors
Trapped inside
In Covid Quarantine

I'm also open to any suggestions or combinations!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back