• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 「 ᴋɪᴍᴇᴛꜱᴜ ɴᴏ ʏᴀɪʙᴀ — a 1x1 demon slayer search 」- CURRENTLY CLOSED

HD-wallpaper-night-silence-aesthetic-anime-demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-naruto-nezuko-samurai-sky-tanjiro-zenitsu.jpg
鬼滅の刃
hello everyone! my name's winnie but you can call me just about anything, as long as it's nice :3 i'm just gonna give a quick introduction of who i am before i jump into what i'm looking for and all that juicy stuff! (。>ω<)。 i'm a 23 year old woman that's been roleplaying for about ~14 years now. i'm old, i know ;;3;; i do however have a disclaimer! i am currently living in South Korea for the next few months and that, along with the nature of my job, means that my activity can be a bit spotty and our time zones may not always be optimal. if you're fine with that though, and willing to work with me, then that just fine with me as well ;3 but now let's hear about you and what i'm looking for, as well as what i can bring to the table (*´꒳`*)

what i'm looking for

please be willing to collaborate with me! please plot with me and do some brainstorming! we don't have to necessarily take a whole week to plan out the roleplay before we jump in, but i'd like to at least get excited with you about what we're doing, and coming up with different ideas as we go. i'm not a fan of writing up all these ideas and then my partners going 'sure'. i'm definitely the type of roleplayer to have pinterest boards for our characters, playlists of spotify, etc etc. let's have fun !
please be 18+! i don't have anything against anyone below the age of 18!! but i'd feel much more comfortable with someone in the same age group!
i love detail! i love style! i love writer's voice! however, all of these various loves doesn't necessarily mean i require 1,500+ words per post! i'm a firm believer that length does not equal talent and good writing, and i've seen people do more in a paragraph than in a 1,000+ word post. all i'm sayin' is keep it groovy and interesting! usually at least three paragraphs is a sweet spot in my opinion.

「 what i'm bringing
i can promise at least three paragraphs per reply. like i said earlier, i feel like that's a pretty decent sweet spot -- especially with my busy schedule. however, that is a minimum! if you give me lots of juicy material to work with i can easily go up to 1k+ words. it's really just dependent on what works best for us :,)
i can promise at least one reply per week! i have a pretty busy work schedule along with my personal likes and hobbies, so i do ask you to be patient haha. but i will be around to change and plot all week long, i just enjoy taking time for my replies ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧
i like to chat and stuff here and roleplay on google docs. it's a must have, but that's just my preference. i can roleplay anywhere really, so if that doesn't float your boat just let me know.

the good stuff
finally, on to the interesting stuff! so i've been a fan of demon slayer since it came out and i just recently caught up on season 2, as well as the movie. i have NOT read the manga -- though i would like to. however, if your level of reference is different from mine let me know and we can still totally work something out! the last thing i would want to do is spoil the show ;;3;;

now as to what i'm looking for, as of right now i kind of have a blank canvas. i'm looking for either oc x oc or something entirely platonic -- we could even double if things go the romantic route, just let me know <3 i would like our characters to be set in the demon slayer setting and that could be with or without canon characters! i would also certainly enjoy if our characters were part of the demon slayer corps, or perhaps we could even start off where they're training to join? there's lots of different avenues we can explore, so let me know! if we go the romantic route, maybe there could be a forbidden demon slayer member x demon? demon slayer x demon slayer? or platonic, we could just have a couple of best friends(or enemies to friends) fighting their way through a world of demons.

i'm all about brainstorming right now, so if you're interested please shoot me a pm with info about you and any ideas you might have! (❁´‿`❁)*✲゚*

Last edited:
hello there! i would love to chat about possible threads with you if you’re still looking. feel free to pm me!

Hi hi, I'd love to try RPing with you if you're still looking! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back