• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 92 Days with the Devils (A Supernatural OC RP)

meepster

The gal haunting your dreams
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya y’all! This is just a little idea brewing in my mind. Here’s a basic plot description below:

Each of the 4 angels has a secret to hide: in a world where the Son of Lucifer as we know him was never born, each of the 4 Archangels has secretly sired a half-human child, forbidden by the oldest laws of Heaven. Now….21 years later…they finally meet, only to discover their angelic fathers have realized the mistakes of their ways.

Basically, it’s about the 4 kiddies of Michael/Lucifer/Raphael/Gabriel. I’ll be playing Michael’s son, but I’m more than open to do half-siblings and whatnot. The other three are fair game! Might even be open to a few Cambions, with a few altered bits of lore to them (0.0).

RULES:

1): No character will be aware of their true heritage.
2): Please be 18+ (OCs will be 20-22)
3): Please be respectful. Can’t believe I have to say this, but I do.
4): All OCs must be run by me. Post here in the thread and THEN DM me if you have interest.
5): Be creative!

Hello! I liked your idea. Ahem, I'm looking for a small or large gang for RP (preferably more than two people). I don't mind talking to you and creating a group with this idea :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back