• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ϟ the wizarding world ϟ (detailed, oc-rich stories, canon x oc doubling available - updated sept '23)

Pigeon.

bird brain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
the wizarding world
ABOUT ME

who am i?
- 25 cis female, and i reject she who must not be named's transphobia; the wizarding world belongs to the fans now

- british, just so you know for timezones

- full time teacher of history to 11-18 year olds

- can only commit to roughly 1 post a week and scattered ooc chat during term time, i can do a lot more when i'm off for longer periods of time than just weekends

- only lower case for the aesthetic, i do know how to use capital letters i promise

- here is a link to a sample of my writing
mischief managed
PARTNER EXPECTATIONS

001 firstly, these are important and i will know if you've read them or not.

002 i want to write with people over 18, as a teacher of people that age it feels kind of weird to be roleplaying with someone i could technically be teaching, do you know what i mean?

003 i write 500+ words per post, depending on the amount of characters/dialogue/setting-up that is going on; sometimes there'll be more (up to 2000 occasionally!), sometimes there'll be slightly less, but as long as we're on the same wavelength it'll be fine

004 good spelling and grammar is an absolute must, i make mistakes sometimes (we all do), but on the whole, please be literate!

005 be comfortable plotting and be comfortable immersing yourself in this world, bring in random canon characters, bring in side characters, bring in NPCs, make it feel as real as possible

006 give me realistic characters with realistic flaws, also, i enjoy darker themes, give me the gritty side of the wizarding world please

007 tell me your favourite disney movie when you pm me

008 i am happy to play both male and female characters in various gender pairings (mxf, fxf, mxm), i do prefer to have at least one female character but i'm in my element when doubling/playing multiple - i do expect the same from you. side note: i only play cis characters, but i am more than happy to play against any trans/nb characters and interact with them in romantic pairings

009 i like character sheets but they're not always necessary, no anime faceclaims.

010 communicate with me ooc - comunication is key for roleplays, i like to make friends but also feel comfortable in letting you know if i'm busy and vice versa.

IDEAS

big fan of canon x oc pairings when they're done right. obviously, i'm going to assume there's will be doubling involved.

the characters i'm looking for are: severus snape, bill weasley

i can comfortably play: remus lupin, sirius black, any of the weasleys (i enjoy playing fred, george, charlie)

in terms of eras i like to rp, my favourite is golden trio era (i have the most experience here and enjoy it the most) i love the golden trio era so much for its drama and the return of voldemort, gives so much room for ideas and dynamics between characters.

but i'm open to fantastic beasts, marauders and next-gen, please inquire.

also willing to explore hogwarts legacy related roleplays - might be fun to actually play through the events of the game with our own ocs? or use the canon of the game loosely for our own story, but have our characters older than school age?

here are some oc x oc pairings that i think sound fun that could probably work for any era! * indicates craving, bold is preferred role. any of these can be combined, or doubled up, or we can have multiple pairs with separate story threads/rps, i'm open to anything really.

- playing a group of oc first years (very tentatively putting this here - requires some dedication from both of us)

- fresh outta hogwarts hufflepuff x fresh outta hogwarts ravenclaw/slytherin

- ambitious ministry worker x novice journalist for the daily prophet

- pureblood x muggleborn*

- single muggle parent (of a magical child) x magical neighbour*

- diagon alley shop owner x the witch/wizard who rents the flat above them

- new-ish hogwarts professor x new-ish hogwarts professor***

- magizoologist x assistant

- auror in training x auror in training

- newly trained auror x more experienced auror/mentor*

i also have a whole original wizarding town in cornwall that i would love to explore further with somebody, you can check it out here

© pasta

who am i?
- 25 cis female, and i reject she who must not be named's transphobia; the wizarding world belongs to the fans now

- british, just so you know for timezones

- full time teacher of history to 11-18 year olds

- can only commit to 1 post a week and scattered ooc chat during term time, i can do a lot more when i'm off for longer periods of time than just weekends

- only lower case for the aesthetic, i do know how to use capital letters i promise

- here is a link to a sample of my writing

partner expectations

001 firstly, these are important and i will know if you've read them or not.

002 i want to write with people over 18, as a teacher of people that age it feels kind of weird to be roleplaying with someone i could technically be teaching, do you know what i mean?

003 i write 500+ words per post, depending on the amount of characters/dialogue/setting-up that is going on; sometimes there'll be more (up to 2000 occasionally!), sometimes there'll be slightly less, but as long as we're on the same wavelength it'll be fine

004 good spelling and grammar is an absolute must, i make mistakes sometimes (we all do), but on the whole, please be literate!

005 be comfortable plotting and be comfortable immersing yourself in this world, bring in random canon characters, bring in side characters, bring in NPCs, make it feel as real as possible

006 give me realistic characters with realistic flaws, also, i enjoy darker themes, give me the gritty side of the wizarding world please

007 tell me your favourite disney movie when you pm me

008 i am happy to play both male and female characters in various gender pairings (mxf, fxf, mxm), i do prefer to have at least one female character but i'm in my element when doubling/playing multiple - i do expect the same from you. side note: i only play cis characters, but i am more than happy to play against any trans/nb characters and interact with them in romantic pairings

009 i like character sheets but they're not always necessary, no anime faceclaims.

010 communicate with me ooc - comunication is key for roleplays, i like to make friends but also feel comfortable in letting you know if i'm busy and vice versa.

ideas

big fan of canon x oc pairings when they're done right. obviously, i'm going to assume there's will be doubling involved.

the characters i'm looking for are: severus snape, bill weasley

i can comfortably play: remus lupin, sirius black, any of the weasleys (i enjoy playing fred and george)

in terms of eras i like to rp, my favourite is golden trio era (i have the most experience here and enjoy it the most) i love the golden trio era so much for its drama and the return of voldemort, gives so much room for ideas and dynamics between characters.

but i'm open to fantastic beasts, marauders and next-gen, please inquire.

also willing to explore hogwarts legacy related roleplays - might be fun to actually play through the events of the game with our own ocs? or use the canon of the game loosely for our own story, but have our characters older than school age?

here are some oc x oc pairings that i think sound fun that could probably work for any era! * indicates craving, bold is preferred role. any of these can be combined, or doubled up, or we can have multiple pairs with separate story threads/rps, i'm open to anything really.

- playing a group of oc first years (very tentatively putting this here - requires some dedication from both of us)

- fresh outta hogwarts hufflepuff x fresh outta hogwarts ravenclaw/slytherin

- ambitious ministry worker x novice journalist for the daily prophet

- pureblood x muggleborn*

- single muggle parent (of a magical child) x magical neighbour*

- diagon alley shop owner x the witch/wizard who rents the flat above them

- new-ish hogwarts professor x new-ish hogwarts professor***

- magizoologist x assistant

- auror in training x auror in training

- newly trained auror x more experienced auror/mentor*

i also have a whole original wizarding town in cornwall that i would love to explore further with somebody, you can check it out here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back