• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 9-1-1 Search: Looking for Buck & Eddie

unwinning

Sorry, love. Gotta save the world.
11097A7C-3999-4140-ABFD-B47EEB9F1E54.jpeg

Hello & welcome to my search thread!

So for a long time, I have been seeing 9-1-1 posts come across my tumblr dashboard, the majority of which were Buddie related. So two weeks ago, I decided I’d finally watch the show to see what that was all about…. Aaand now I’m caught up. And I have a lot of feels for the entire cast of characters. Especially Evan Buckley and Eddie Diaz. And Christopher Diaz.

Anyway. All that to say that I’m looking to play Buck and Eddie with nearly any plot. I’ve got some listed here, but if there’s something you’re craving, bring it.
(Also, because I’m a sucker for found family, I will happily play any other characters on the side!)

A little bit about me:
- I’ve been roleplaying for a long time. I’m old.
- I can usually post several times/week.
- I’m open to all literacies as long as you give me at least 1 paragraph. (For average responses, I usually write 3-7 paragraphs)
- I love chatting and plotting with my partners

Plot Ideas

Canon-Adjacent Continuation

Less of a fleshed out plot, more where we pick up where the last episode left off and carry on how we would like things to develop.

Canon-Adjacent Re-Write
I would love to re-write our own version of events from the show, especially the tsunami or sniper scenarios.

Canon-Adjacent Werewolves
What if we loosely follow some events of the show, but the 118 is a pack? Alphas Bobby and Athena looking out for their pack that can never stay out trouble? Eddie coming to the 118 from his former pack in Texas? Buck being fiercely protective of his found family pack? I’m here for it all.

Harry Potter AU
What if the 9-1-1 cast were professors at Hogwarts? Hear me out. Bobby = Headmaster. Athena = Head of Gryffindor and Transfiguration professor. Buck = Grounds keeper who teaches Care for Magical creatures. Maddie . Hen = Potions. Chimney = Madame Pomfrey. Eddie = former Auror who took a job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor to keep an eye on his son so just started his first year. Maddie = Muggle Studies professor.

Stranger Things AU
Instead of Hawkins, Indiana in the 80s, the upside down and demogorgons start to spread in LA. What will our fire fighters do?

Supernatural AU
Bobby and Athena have gathered a rag-tag team of hunters, operating out of the bunker. One might when Buck and Bobby are out patrolling, they run across Eddie and Christopher as they’re cornered by a nest of vampires.

Hunger Games AU
Buck and Eddie are chosen as tributes for their Districts at the Quarter Quell and get to know each other during training, deciding to work together. (They end up fighting to save each other, Eddie making Buck promise to take care of Christopher if he dies, Buck resolving that he’ll let Eddie win so he can go back to him)

Last edited:
If your offer still stands I would love to roleplay with you I'm obsessed with buck and Eddie I don't follow Canon as much as a lot of people I'm more of alternate universe making the show how I wish it was I understand if that's not what you're looking for but I've been told I'm a great storyteller and I have role played it on other sites before also I have cerebral palsy like Christopher in the show so I play him quite authentically as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back