• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ListlessSaint

As the title suggests I’m looking for someone to do an rp based on one of the following anime: 86/Muv-Luv/Blue Gender. It would be an AU of the setting with original characters. (I’m not opposed to something original if that’s more your style but I want to fulfill the “military squad based mechs fighting the to save the world” craving I have been having lately) I’m not really strict on requirements but what you could expect from me is about 1-3 paragraphs a post at a casually literate level. I will always give you enough to go off of to set you up for a post and I would like the same in turn. If this has peaked your interest shoot me a message or reply to this post and I will get back with you.

Even if you do not know the fandom per say, but the genre sounds interesting I would be game for doing something originally and just loosely based on the concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back