• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! So, recently, I had left here due to not having my laptop (it had a virus and I had to get it fixed), but now that I have it back, there is a certain type of roleplay I want to do. I've been dying to do this, and I can't find anyone to roleplay this with.

So, I am IN LOVE with 80s hair metal! I was raised on it, and not only that, but I am considered an "old soul" as the call it. I wasn't born to live through the 80s, but I live that lifestyle now in 2022! Anyway, onto the roleplay:

I am wanting to do a plot based around an 80s rock band. There's not ONE in particular, but I'll make a list and we can choose one or more from that list. As for a plot? Don't have a certain one. I was thinking it could be based around either a music festival, one or both of our ocs (if you have one) meeting the band(s) backstage, or, we could create our own band! I am just really wanting to do an 80s Hair Metal RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back