• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

800 Years Later

Don't worry. It's pretty much ready now. I spent lots of time this week working on details that didn't fit. I did a lot of cutting and replacing yesterday to make it seem better.
I'm sitting over here staring at your sheet being all like "do I conquer? Do i avoid? Do I even make contact?"

Fishman Lord Fishman Lord I have not taken all of Louisana, i am slowly moving down to do so but Sir.Gregor while not even knowing what in the world the shape of the empire is even in right now is entirely bluffing to try and look big, at most we have just moved south enough to make it to baton rouge, and evens still just make it there in the 3 months not even assess the situation. I tried to make it clean in the post but i may not have done to good a job, other news will be posting soon.

Fishman Lord Fishman Lord I have not taken all of Louisana, i am slowly moving down to do so but Sir.Gregor while not even knowing what in the world the shape of the empire is even in right now is entirely bluffing to try and look big, at most we have just moved south enough to make it to baton rouge, and evens still just make it there in the 3 months not even assess the situation. I tried to make it clean in the post but i may not have done to good a job, other news will be posting soon.
That's alright, as long as you aren't taking swathes of land that big.

So, in the year 2034 a plague killed 99% of the world's population. It was quite a bummer. With the old world gone, technology deteriorated, and by 2200 the tech level was medieval. From there, humanity has very slowly but surely begun to recover. Now, in 2834, the Old World has been almost forgotten, and the new world is that of feudalism, monarchs, and swords. Neo-Aztecs conduct human sacrifice in a strange, twisted religion made from both Catholic and Aztec beliefs. In the American South, Christians crusade once more. In the west, the Mormon kings and their many wives spread their influence. In the Great Plains, returns to native beliefs and other nature-worshiping religions has taken place. The great city of Novark trades along the Atlantic. It was the end of the old world, and this is the beginning of a new one. The last known bastion of technology, Directive 40, lays hidden in Alaska, the last remnant of the US government that observes the new feudal world, but they do not interfere, only observe.

So, pretty self-explanatory. Medieval tech, feudal RP set in a post-apocalyptic North America. If you're interested or have any questions, please say so!
Interested!

Fishman Lord Fishman Lord

Alright. I guess this is the only place to ask. But how long should it take for the Florida expedition to reach Algonquia or Nyrland? Shall they reach by the time skip?
Well, it really depends on how you're doing it. A very well-trained and disciplined horse+rider duo can potentially travel 40 miles a day, or if there's pony express-esque way-stations where horses can be traded off potentially even faster. Boats can maybe do 100 miles a day with a light enough load and under good conditions. The distance from you to that part Canada is just about 2,000 miles, so maybe 20 days for a ship or a bit under 2 months for horse riders. If it's an army or even a party of riders, however, that's gonna slow down significantly, and if your ship is carrying a big load of goods or something that'll also slow you down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back