• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

800 Years Later

Nope. Disney is public enemy number #1. If Lock's going to have the pope of the Catholic Church, I suppose I'll have the Spanish Inquisition.
I guess that makes me the Mob with flaming torches.

I'll be a desert kingdom or a Rocky Mountains kingdom. Perhaps some not-mongols on the plains.
If you go desert, be aware I have troops (kingdom of the four cities) there already. They aren't actually taking anything over, just sitting there waiting to cross the Rockies into California. It's part of my expedition force.

If you go desert, be aware I have troops (kingdom of the four cities) there already. They aren't actually taking anything over, just sitting there waiting to cross the Rockies into California. It's part of my expedition force.
Either way, you'd end up dealing with me.

cool. Please treat me well XD
Well. Depends on what faction I am. The desert dwellers are friendly, if not a bit snobbish. The mountain kingdoms tax anyone trying to pass, and fill them with arrows otherwise, and the plains tribes are uh....
Mongol_amazing_facts_7.jpg

Well. Depends on what faction I am. The desert dwellers are friendly, if not a bit snobbish. The mountain kingdoms tax anyone trying to pass, and fill them with arrows otherwise, and the plains tribes are uh....
Mongol_amazing_facts_7.jpg
oh damn... Then we definitely went through the Mormon Kingdoms to reach Las Vegas

Would Las Vegas even exist now? Sure, there was a settlement in the early days, but it was not able to become much of anything without the Transcontinental railroad and the Hoover Dam.
Was gonna plop my desert lads there and thrive off trans-continental trade

Would Las Vegas even exist now? Sure, there was a settlement in the early days, but it was not able to become much of anything without the Transcontinental railroad and the Hoover Dam.
If anything, it would probably just be a really small town surrounding a well.

You know, I just realized. Using the superpower that is hindsight, I can create the most terrifying mounted force the world has ever seen, by combining the best from the best

Directive 40 doesn't own all of Alaska but will begin slowly expanding to the area surrounding their National Park and bunker complex.

S Shabazz La Paz is actually on the south tip of the peninsula, it's a real city, but that's still a kickass map.

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV You could have parts of Alaska, but you'd have to take care to avoid Directive 40. They aren't allowed contact with the rest because they're so, so much more advanced.

But if they are spotted wouldn't they just look like gods or something? Kind of like the Spanish to the Aztecs? It would be a cool idea to have random people start converting to "Directivism".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back