• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

800 Years Later

Honestly I don't care enough... Behold Version 4.0 :
View attachment 356287
I was considering four ideas. A Russian-Esque kingdom up in Alaska who trade raw goods out of a 'Novgorod' ,a group of Floridamen living around the old Disney world and worshiping a pantheon of Disney characters as gods, a group of nomads on the Great Plains who are raiding Mormon settlements, or a kingdom in the desert, connecting us via trade and wealth.

I'm sorry to say that Alaska is taken, and Florida will be taken (by me). Unfortunately, I am not doing the Disney praise thing, though I should have.
Oh god. If you did, you would've probably been declared heretics by the entire south.

If you could, I would be all for you making a Great Plains tribe or a Mormon Kingdom. I think Pat and I would be greatful if we had an advisory to fight
SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV
Oh, and Alaska is kinda off limits as that could cause contact with Directive 40 and that's going to be a mess to deal with as Directive 40 still has advanced tech and are the remants of the US government

I was considering four ideas. A Russian-Esque kingdom up in Alaska who trade raw goods out of a 'Novgorod' ,a group of Floridamen living around the old Disney world and worshiping a pantheon of Disney characters as gods, a group of nomads on the Great Plains who are raiding Mormon settlements, or a kingdom in the desert, connecting us via trade and wealth.
I like the Disney Land idea. Neither of you have submitted a Nation Sheet so, as far as I'm concerned, it's first come first serve.

Ah. But I didn't think Directive 40 owned all of Alaska? Not sure where else Russians could be. And since Florida is gonna be taken by folks who do not sacrifice dogs to Mickey Mouse, suppose I am not them either

Ha yeah, though unfortunately my state of Florida is more based on the Easter Coast (with Tampa being the only thing on the western side under their control). They wouldn't want to move to some 800 year old abandoned city in the middle of the peninsula when they already got a functioning place on the eastern coast. Then again, whoever rules Orlando may possibly use that as their residence of head of government (but then again, I'm not sure if such a castle would serve well as an actual castle).

Oh, dear. I got to work fast now. I shouldn't have spent so much time on the Caribbean Vikings.
You got Florida, no worries. Although I refuse for the Disney faith to die out like this!

OrenjiGatsu OrenjiGatsu SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV You two should make two separate nations on either side of the peninsula. One a democratic republic and the other a cartoon worshipping bunch of heretics. Also, if you need ideas, I was thinking of a nation with Japanese culture settling on Vancouver Island (Western Canada).

Don't be crazy, Waltia made the angels to please the beings on earth in his ancient kingdom.
You shall be sacrificed to the gods, so that they may fight the Beast that is Lightning McQueen, the storm king, chief of the metal beasts, destroyer of worlds!

I think we all need to drop our own personal problems and vendettas to eradicate this Disney filth from the face of the Earth once and for all.

I think we all need to drop our own personal problems and vendettas to eradicate this Disney filth from the face of the Earth once and for all.
Fools! None of you understand!

Although seriously, a bunch of swamp dwelling crackheads worshipping Mickey Mouse would be pretty interesting. Especially if they found out about Directive 40 and their vehicles later on, and marched across the entirety of North America to crusade against "Lightning McQueen's metal beasts", so that the world wasn't crushed under the invasion of the metal demons(cars). That is how the world ended, to them. And that is why you can find ruined cars around. Carcasses of metal demons from Lightning McQueen's last invasion

Be wary, look what's in California. You got your own one to deal with. The best part is that its more orthodox.
Nope. Disney is public enemy number #1. If Lock's going to have the pope of the Catholic Church, I suppose I'll have the Spanish Inquisition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back