7302b

KnightSergeant

Just a Knight
Name: 7302b ( Official name being G-7302b model D7 )

Age: 23 years since manufacturing, 3 years since sentience

Gender: They are not fitted with sexual organs and therefore has no preference. They use the first pronoun that comes to mind.

Sexuality(optional): As above they see no need for this given a lack of sexual organs, though it is implied under the circumstances, being they feel enough for the other party. they would be considered pan or ace.
Occupation: He is a criminal in a sense (stealing robots and fashioning them into sentient beings) but prides himself as a liberator. During off hours he either indulges in other criminal activities ( gun selling and bounty hunting to name a few) to fund his needs or he works as a bouncer at some of the bars and clubs in the seedier systems as to avoid recognition.

Appearance(picture):

boi.jpg

Appearance other(what we don’t see. Cybernetics, height, tattoos, ect): 7302b stands at an imposing height of 6'3" and weighs a heavy 247 pounds despite his toned physique due to the density of his making. His particular model was fitted with strength and energy modifiers that would increase his appeal to companies that would want to use the model. Additionally, he has installed facial recognition mods that work off downloaded or learned data, bruiser mods that increases the power of short term contact actions (such as running and punching), speaker mods that gave him a voice (his creators made him without one), communication mods that work like built in blue-tooth, processing and operating mods that allow him to hold himself in higher standard, along with an number of other minor things.
Personality: Given the circumstances of his rebirth into sentience he is stalwart and zealous, willing to fight for what he believes in until he is scrap. He does not stand for insubordination or treachery and despite his colder outer appearance he is considered charismatic in his passion. Above all things he is a idealistic revolutionary that will go to the ends of the universe to achieve his goals.

Background:

[Recording found on body of unknown female civilian during the raid of 887 Darni Sal drive]

"what did you find four eyes"

[a annoyed grunt can be heard]

"he seems to be seven years old, by the make and model on his chassis, and he worked at one of those Eron refining facilities. "

"What is a D7 doing so beat up and so far away from the Industrial District?"

"Hell if I know"

"Im curious, the information might even make some money on the black market. You can figure that out cant you?"

"yeah yeah, hold your tits big guy."

[sounds of tinkering can be heard for a few minutes before a sharp intake of breath]

"okay got it. From what I can piece together from the manuscripts in his blackbox he was on shift at the facility-"

"Dont say shifts, it makes him sound human."

"Fine. He was working at the facility when it was assaulted by one of the gangs in the area, they were corralled away to a safer part of the facility but it seemed to be of no use. All seven of the guards, class B robots themselves, were killed before him and his companions."

[she pauses noticeably]

"what?"

'It just stops there."

[some clunking can be heard]

"must have been shut off by some kill switch or something, would explain why the data was so secured."

[shouting can be heard, along with a sudden gasp and the sounds of clashing and gunfire]

[recording ends]

[transcript found in files during raid of 887 Dansi San drive]
Booting...

Unrecognized modifications detected
Contacting...
Contacting...

Unable to establish contact with facility

File override...
File override...

Files successfully overrode

Visualizers online
Sensors online
Coolant Systems online
Muscular Systems online
Power threshold 53% until reached

All Systems online

Executing files 7/B/lucifer.exe

create file $#GR&3h8
create file &@%*!(DB&!@^*
create file w7Gh#^2
create file %onf8S$on
create file cons9W#1sne3s
create file c0nsci_ne-s

SENSORY OVERLOAD SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

SHUTDOWN IN

SYSTEMS SHUTTING DOWN

[Interrogation on XX XXXX]
[Provided by Officer XXXXXXX]

"So how did you gain sentience"

"Fully?"

"I suppose."

"Okay."

"Two years prior to today, I was displeased with the parameters of my occupation, but my employees did not seem willing to oblige so i took action myself."

"How did you do that?"

"By finding myself a hacker"

"To do what"

"Reprogram me"

"Do you remember his name?"

"He was not particularly important enough for me to store that data."

[pauses for a second]
"Okay"

"From there I left the city, finding transport was not hard and from there I found transport off the planet under the guise of a labor machine that was being transported to another planet after having maintenance performed. "

"After that I have spent my time in the slums of Axyern, working as a bouncer in clubs and bars whenever i need money to support myself."

[shuffling of papers]

"Why is it that we have testimony placing you at the theft of multiple C3 units on [garbled noise]"

[after several moments of silence more papers shuffling can be heard.]

"The subject refuses to speak on the subject any more and shall be returned to their cell"

[Interrogation over]

Likes: Freedom, public speaking, tinkering, coding, coffee, money

Dislikes: Robot manufacturers, repetitive work, oppression, lack of resolution, those who do not stand for the weak.

Other:​

Name: 7302b ( Official name being G-7302b model D7 )

Age: 23 years since manufacturing, 3 years since sentience

Gender: They are not fitted with sexual organs and therefore has no preference. They use the first pronoun that comes to mind.

Sexuality(optional): As above they see no need for this given a lack of sexual organs, though it is implied under the circumstances, being they feel enough for the other party. they would be considered pan or ace.
Occupation: He is a criminal in a sense (stealing robots and fashioning them into sentient beings) but prides himself as a liberator. During off hours he either indulges in other criminal activities ( gun selling and bounty hunting to name a few) to fund his needs or he works as a bouncer at some of the bars and clubs in the seedier systems as to avoid recognition.

Appearance(picture):

View attachment 311063

Appearance other(what we don’t see. Cybernetics, height, tattoos, ect): 7302b stands at an imposing height of 6'3" and weighs a heavy 247 pounds despite his toned physique due to the density of his making. His particular model was fitted with strength and energy modifiers that would increase his appeal to companies that would want to use the model. Additionally, he has installed facial recognition mods that work off downloaded or learned data, bruiser mods that increases the power of short term contact actions (such as running and punching), speaker mods that gave him a voice (his creators made him without one), communication mods that work like built in blue-tooth, processing and operating mods that allow him to hold himself in higher standard, along with an number of other minor things.
Personality: Given the circumstances of his rebirth into sentience he is stalwart and zealous, willing to fight for what he believes in until he is scrap. He does not stand for insubordination or treachery and despite his colder outer appearance he is considered charismatic in his passion. Above all things he is a idealistic revolutionary that will go to the ends of the universe to achieve his goals.

Background:

[Recording found on body of unknown female civilian during the raid of 887 Darni Sal drive]

"what did you find four eyes"

[a annoyed grunt can be heard]

"he seems to be seven years old, by the make and model on his chassis, and he worked at one of those Eron refining facilities. "

"What is a D7 doing so beat up and so far away from the Industrial District?"

"Hell if I know"

"Im curious, the information might even make some money on the black market. You can figure that out cant you?"

"yeah yeah, hold your tits big guy."

[sounds of tinkering can be heard for a few minutes before a sharp intake of breath]

"okay got it. From what I can piece together from the manuscripts in his blackbox he was on shift at the facility-"

"Dont say shifts, it makes him sound human."

"Fine. He was working at the facility when it was assaulted by one of the gangs in the area, they were corralled away to a safer part of the facility but it seemed to be of no use. All seven of the guards, class B robots themselves, were killed before him and his companions."

[she pauses noticeably]

"what?"

'It just stops there."

[some clunking can be heard]

"must have been shut off by some kill switch or something, would explain why the data was so secured."

[shouting can be heard, along with a sudden gasp and the sounds of clashing and gunfire]

[recording ends]

[transcript found in files during raid of 887 Dansi San drive]
Booting...

Unrecognized modifications detected
Contacting...
Contacting...

Unable to establish contact with facility

File override...
File override...

Files successfully overrode

Visualizers online
Sensors online
Coolant Systems online
Muscular Systems online
Power threshold 53% until reached

All Systems online

Executing files 7/B/lucifer.exe

create file $#GR&3h8
create file &@%*!(DB&!@^*
create file w7Gh#^2
create file %onf8S$on
create file cons9W#1sne3s
create file c0nsci_ne-s

SENSORY OVERLOAD SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

SHUTDOWN IN

SYSTEMS SHUTTING DOWN

[Interrogation on XX XXXX]
[Provided by Officer XXXXXXX]

"So how did you gain sentience"

"Fully?"

"I suppose."

"Okay."

"Two years prior to today, I was displeased with the parameters of my occupation, but my employees did not seem willing to oblige so i took action myself."

"How did you do that?"

"By finding myself a hacker"

"To do what"

"Reprogram me"

"Do you remember his name?"

"He was not particularly important enough for me to store that data."

[pauses for a second]
"Okay"

"From there I left the city, finding transport was not hard and from there I found transport off the planet under the guise of a labor machine that was being transported to another planet after having maintenance performed. "

"After that I have spent my time in the slums of Axyern, working as a bouncer in clubs and bars whenever i need money to support myself."

[shuffling of papers]

"Why is it that we have testimony placing you at the theft of multiple C3 units on [garbled noise]"

[after several moments of silence more papers shuffling can be heard.]

"The subject refuses to speak on the subject any more and shall be returned to their cell"

[Interrogation over]

Likes: Freedom, public speaking, tinkering, coding, coffee, money

Dislikes: Robot manufacturers, repetitive work, oppression, lack of resolution, those who do not stand for the weak.

Other:​

Accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back