• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

-Mirror-

0pBrv5J.jpg

This is not like any other zombie survival story. This is a game, one I will influence with generators and spinners. That’s right. I’m not playing. I will only be influencing the choices people make and what happens as people play out their own survival story.

Several survivors will spawn randomly into the map. Each person will be given 2 random starter skills, a random starter tool, a box of rations(contains 5 random cans of food, 2 nutri bars and 5 bottles of clean water), a communications unit that works only when by a radio tower or station(will be random throughout the map), a single torch for light at night and a box of 100 matches.

Every so often I will pop into the story to influence what happens. Things such as spawning zombies in various numbers around someone, drop an air drop supply crate at a certain coordinate, change the weather or simply alert when the blood moon is about to arrive. What happens will be a total surprise and completely up to me or randomly generated by a spinner. You will never know what I will do to influence the story you are playing out.

What you have to do is survive. Loot, craft, kill zombies, find each other and survive. If you can, anyway.

The Rules
  • No characters under 18 years of age as per the site rules.
  • Only human characters. There will come a time where your character will eventually die from something. Keep this in mind.
  • Only original characters.
  • Images within posts are not required. However, you can provide a link to their character sheet if you would like to put on their stat tracker as additional information.
  • Watch out for my posts! They will influence what you will do next and what you find! My posts will be random and what happens will be randomly generated via spinners and drawing apps. My posts will be made so everyone can easily catch them.
  • Romance is welcome but it is NOT the focus of this. Keep it in the background.
  • This is a dystopian wasteland survival story. Therefore, there will be death, gore, blood and other mature themes involved. Cursing is allowed but keep it in moderation.
  • This will eventually end with everyone dying. When that happens, the story will be started up again with new spawn locations and new characters. If you rejoin, you CANNOT use the same character again until 2 more of your characters have died after. Consider it a respawn wait time or using up your remaining lives.
  • There is a guide that holds informations about various things found in the world and a stat tracker for each character currently in the game which will be in the OOC thread.
  • You are welcome to make suggestions for the guide that is provided.
  • Most importantly: HAVE FUN!

The Map

hHNSirA.jpg

I got this idea while playing the game 7 Days to Die and thought this would be a neat little jump in thing to do.

While this is an open group, if a round is in play, please PM me first if you want to join in. That way I can make a post announcing your character's arrival along with the biome they are in and starter inventory they will have. Once all characters are dead or there is one survivor left, the game will be ended and it will enter a wait period so new people can join and existing players can pick a new character if they want to. Remember I will give you your starter skills, tools and your spawn location once you have a character selected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back