• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 7 days to die (Open 'till the 7th day!)

Datbrony

The cynical bastard who doesn't care.
The location: navezgane, Arizona (not a real place)

The time: November 16, 2017.

"hey, get up. Get in the car. Wake up dammit! Don't you all hear the sirens? The end of the world. It's here!" A man wearing a blue shirt and denim jeans shakes you all awake, you got wasted at a party (or accompanied someone who did get wasted) and there are air raid sirens blasting through the county. He throws you each a backpack filled with a can of chili, a mason jar full of water, a roll of bandages, and a matchbox. He gets into his van and motions for you to get in "we have to get out of navezgane. I've got a bunker out near the county line, I knew this was coming. IM NOT CRAZY" an hour passes, and a loud boom is heard. "Navezgane just went up in flames... We're all screwed..." You see various large explosions on the horizon, and your friend freaks out, crashing the car next to a cabin in the forest. You wake up next to the destroyed car, the corpse of your friend, and a wasteland all around the area where you crashed. The United States has just been hit by multiple nuclear warheads, and they missed you.

This is based off of the video game 7 days to die (a lot like minecraft, but I like the scenario rather than the mechanics) where You have 7 days before a zombie horde attacks you, every 7 days, the come back. And hit harder. You must work together to survive. (Of course, your characters have no idea that there are zombies until you encounter one, your main goal is of course survive, but investigate navezgane as looting the county is vital to survival)

character sheets: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/7days-to-die-characters.295658/

Last edited:
I wish I could get some members, that'd be great. Anyways, I don't have to pour out my thoughts and soul into these bumps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am, but just to clarify about your character. The outbreak doesn't start until 7 days after your car crash. And the RP starts with you waking up on the road, so there's a little continuity error there.

Two to the bump to the one to the three, I like good bump and BUMP BUMP BUMP.

Alright seems simple enough, only thing is I've never actually played Fallout so is there anything specific about the base I need to know?

The RP is similar to fallout, it's not based on fallout. The only similarity is the nuclear apocalypse.

@Mori-Jin

@Coco Adel

@Spoodermanultra

@historic

we're going to start now, strap on your anti-zombie helmets and grab your machetes because it's about t go down... In 7 days, of course.

You're all in the car with your obviously drunk friend, he's rambling about how he knew this would happen and that he'd eat all of you if he had to survive. The  lovely Arizona weather is almost unbearable without air conditioning. Off into the distance you can hear explosions and see mushroom clouds far off on the horizon. Whoever's nuking America sertainly isn't targeting your home county of navezgane first. After an hour of driving, your drunk friend slams on the breaks as a deer runs across the road, and goes flying back (because the dumbass didn't wear a seatbelt) then flies forward hitting the windshield, spinning out of control. You awaken on the side of the road an hour later, your friend is lodged inbetween the windshield and the car isn't looking that great. Wherever you are is somewhat close to navezgane, but it's for sure in ruins. You're four of the few people who survived the nuclear war that ended in 2 hours.

(Wait do we start now or wait 7 days? because in the game the zombie horde comes in 7 days, but do we start now?)

(You start now, the premise is that you have 7 days to prepare before the outbreak)

(Oh thanks)

"S-sir? are you okay? wait, of course you aren't okay who am i kidding? You're inside the frikkin' windshield! *sigh* well that's great."

Mira groaned as she pulled herself out of her chair, unbuckling the seat-belt. "Fucking drunk ass . . ." she muttered, raking her hand through her silver hair, "God I can't even . . ." she stopped, glancing at his body. "Well good for you . . ."

Scott took one look at the man, and said, "Well, at least he's not going to eat us now. He did say that, right? i can't remember." He gets out the car, and looks around.

"Yeah, the drunken freak did say that." she glared at the body, but shook her head. "Whatever, we need to regroup, check up on everyone, and find out exactly what in the hell has happened over the past 36 hours."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back