6LBs [ic]

32583930_1908213199478442_2150695055176761344_n.jpg
shu just sat quietly throughout the car ride back to their dorm, listening to music through his headphones and scrolling through twitter. he mostly found videos of himself doing aegyo for the fans and would immediately cringe at the sight. he was glad that he only received good reactions from the fans, but he was still too embarrassed by his actions to enjoy the attention. he sighed thinking he definitely ruined his cool and chic image he loved so much. his twitter feed wasn't all cringe-worthy videos of him doing aegyo though. shu found quite a handful of posts about their reactions to his sticky-note answers. a lot of the comments were in english, but he had no trouble reading and understanding what his fans were saying about him.

although it's only been less than a day since his written outburst, he tried very hard to resist the urge to check for any messages from his older sister, but he just couldn't help himself. opening the app, shu sighed as he saw zero responses and that she even left him on 'read'. once the group got back to the dorm, he stuffs his phone into the back pocket of his pants and just distracted himself by looking through the bag filled with gifts from his fans. it was mostly filled with letters and small boxes of his favorite french pastries, but there was also a box that held cat shaped measuring spoons and cups one of the fans had given him. being the type that enjoyed practical gifts, he really appreciated the gift and was definitely going to be using it in the future.

afterword, shu's plan was to work on his next cover for the rest of the evening, but when rae called everyone to the kitchen, there was just something oddly appealing to the idea of getting wasted with the rest of his members. he raised his shot glass to their group leaders toast, then quickly downs the alcoholic drink. shu wasn't new to the drinking scene, but thanks to his profession and hatred for next day hangovers, having a drink became a once in a blue moon opportunity he indulged on. things got interesting when rae suggested for them to play a drinking game.

when all the other boys pointed at shu in response to the question about who is the most likely to never have been in love, he rolled his eyes at joo's teasing and stared daggers into the leaders grinning face. it was only the first question of the game, and shu was already about to take another shot of soju. he assumed it was supposed to be some kind of payback for the baskin robbins incident earlier, but too bad for rae, he wasn't going to get done in so quickly. from his past experiences, shu has been able to handle his liquor pretty damn well. although he was never the designated driver, he was always sober enough, even though he had about the same number of drinks his friends did, to make sure their wasted asses get home in one piece.

shu could have very well shocked everyone by admitting he loved someone many years ago, but then he would be lying to them and to himself. yes, when shu was around 13, he did indeed thought he was in love. however, he was quick to realize that he wasn't in love with the man himself, but rather he was in love with the man's gender. coming to terms with his sexuality, shu figured out that the feelings he had for that man was something he easily felt for other boys. being in love with someone was a thing shu believed to be very special. that the feelings you have for your significant other is completely different and ten times better than how you would feel towards other people, even towards your closest friends. that's why he always refused to believe he was in love with that man. that man took his first kiss but he was definitely not his first love.

shooting back a smile towards rae, shu downs yet another shot of soju without any hesitation. all while maintaining eye contact and confidently flipping rae off with his free hand. after some more rounds, the game became long forgotten as everyone was now taking shots as they pleased, with shu just taking small sips from his fifth cup of soju. it does suck to be the only one sober(in comparison) amongst your drunk friends, but he wasn't going to destroy his liver just to get on the same drunken level as the others. besides, shu was honestly having a blast watching the other boys act drunk off their asses while he was still only a little tipsy.

joo's words got a little more difficult to understand the more drunk he got, but shu managed to keep up with the younger boys ramblings. he just chuckled and responded back in mandarin whenever he could. he tried to keep a watchful eye over everyone to make sure none of them died or do anything dangerous. shu almost jumped out of his seat when he heard a loud bang and turned to see rin and han on the floor. they were both giggling messes so he assumed the two were fine and relaxed back into his chair to put his attention back on joo. "you got chinese candies baoshi? that's very nice of your fans to give that to you" he smiles, watching the younger boys leave and come back with a bunch of snacks and small candies. complying to joo's encouragements, shu took a break from drinking his soju to plop a piece of guava candy. "your fans got you some pretty tasty stuff"

still feeling the buzz of alcohol coursing through his body, shu looked around the room. he found the drunken interactions between the group to be surprisingly adorable, so he took his phone out of his pocket to record them all. he was swaying a little bit, but he managed to hold his phone somewhat steady and press the record button on the camera app. shu was sober enough to know not to post any drunken videos of them onto his social media, but he still wanted to film this moment of them as a keepsake. it could be a small secret wholesome memory they can all look back on in the future(or well tomorrow in case they don't remember anything from tonight) and who knows, maybe he will get to share this video with their fans someday. shu panned his phone over to record rin and han, who were still laying on the floor, before moving to film joo hug rae. he recorded a little bit of the two's conversation, and then moves once again to finally film mark.

"mark try eating this one" he says in english while looking at mark on his phone screen. after making sure his phone was still recording, shu hands the younger boy a wrapped piece of candy without telling him that it's ginseng flavored.

[class=tabs] background-color: white; box-sizing: border-box; color: black; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; position:relative; left: -110px; top:0px; text-align: center; width:30px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: cell; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 30px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #cccccc; color:white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContentOne) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContentTwo) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="color:black;width:30px;top:0px;position:relative;left:0px;"]1[/div][div class=tab]2[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOne"]
Mark Jung
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
IC
mood x sad

Mark just sat back and watched everyone, rolling his eyes as Rae leaned on Joo. Jealousy flared through him at the words though, but he turned away towards Shu, watching him with a small smile. He shot up as Rin fell, ready to help him up but he landed on Han, and he scrunched up his nose at the sight. "I'm surrounded by gays." He whispered, acting like he wasn't one himself.

As the candy was brought out, he made a face. He had seen some of the flavorings and he didn't want one but soon enough, Joo was asking him to try one so he did. He took one and popped it into his mouth, sucking on it for a second. It tasted strong, it wasn't terrible but Mark wasn't a candy kind of person in general. When Joo turned away he spit it out in his hand and threw it away.
Shu started recording and Mark knew it was probably not a great idea but he didn't have the heart to stop Shu from having his fun so he let him. When Shu turned to him and gave him the candy, Mark took it and put it in his mouth to make him happy. He gagged as soon as he swallowed, glaring over at Shu. "Why?" He whined quietly, pouting in mock hurt at him. "I can't believe you did this too me, your favorite dongsaeng." girl blue girl blue tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming JenniPerson JenniPerson normal normal allure allure
[/div]

code by pasta pasta

mood x sad

Mark just sat back and watched everyone, rolling his eyes as Rae leaned on Joo. Jealousy flared through him at the words though, but he turned away towards Shu, watching him with a small smile. He shot up as Rin fell, ready to help him up but he landed on Han, and he scrunched up his nose at the sight. "I'm surrounded by gays." He whispered, acting like he wasn't one himself.

As the candy was brought out, he made a face. He had seen some of the flavorings and he didn't want one but soon enough, Joo was asking him to try one so he did. He took one and popped it into his mouth, sucking on it for a second. It tasted strong, it wasn't terrible but Mark wasn't a candy kind of person in general. When Joo turned away he spit it out in his hand and threw it away.

Shu started recording and Mark knew it was probably not a great idea but he didn't have the heart to stop Shu from having his fun so he let him. When Shu turned to him and gave him the candy, Mark took it and put it in his mouth to make him happy. He gagged as soon as he swallowed, glaring over at Shu. "Why?" He whined quietly, pouting in mock hurt at him. "I can't believe you did this too me, your favorite dongsaeng."

SODA RIN.

Rin lay impassively, not particularly wanting to get back up. The floor was warm and comfortable. Wait, no, it was Han. He snuggled closer to his friend, humming in contentment at the feeling of fingers running through his hair. Even if Han wanted to get up, he probably wouldn't be able to with Rin clinging onto him like a koala.

"I'm not clumsy," he protested petulantly, "you were just in the way. Now we're stuck." Much to his displeasure, Han started moving beneath him - clearly struggling to lift himself off the hardwood. Rin rolled off of Han with a groan when the movement became too uncomfortable and continued to lay sprawled on the floor. However, that wasn't good enough for Han, apparently, because he bent down and lifted Rin into his arms in a surprising show of strength. Rin, like a little gremlin seeking warmth, wrapped his arms around the other as Han sat down in a different chair (everyone was deign to pick up the chair he had knocked over) and re-situated Rin in his lap. The smaller boy looked around the kitchen with wide eyes, which widened further when he saw Mark and Shu eating candy. He pointed. "Candy. I want it."
xx
/coded by allure/

Rin lay impassively, not particularly wanting to get back up. The floor was warm and comfortable. Wait, no, it was Han. He snuggled closer to his friend, humming in contentment at the feeling of fingers running through his hair. Even if Han wanted to get up, he probably wouldn't be able to with Rin clinging onto him like a koala.

"I'm not clumsy," he protested petulantly, "you were just in the way. Now we're stuck." Much to his displeasure, Han started moving beneath him - clearly struggling to lift himself off the hardwood. Rin rolled off of Han with a groan when the movement became too uncomfortable and continued to lay sprawled on the floor. However, that wasn't good enough for Han, apparently, because he bent down and lifted Rin into his arms in a surprising show of strength. Rin, like a little gremlin seeking warmth, wrapped his arms around the other as Han sat down in a different chair (everyone was deign to pick up the chair he had knocked over) and re-situated Rin in his lap. The smaller boy looked around the kitchen with wide eyes, which widened further when he saw Mark and Shu eating candy. He pointed. "Candy. I want it."

[class=cutie] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CSKPIVl.jpg); background-size:cover; margin:auto; height: 400px; width: 400px; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [class=CutieClick] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CSKPIVl.jpg); background-size:cover; height: 400px; width: 400px; margin:auto; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [Script class=cutie] set addedClass 0 [/script] [Script class=cutie on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass CutieClick) (removeClass CutieClick) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) [/script] [div class=cutie style="padding:2px;"]
RAEWON !!
Rae tilted his head, confused. "Taste you? ...Oh I meant smell." He gave a sheepish laugh. "You smell good." His cheeks burned, blooming in to a brighter pink as Joo listed off what he thought about him. “Oh...” He hadn’t expected to hear all of that, but as someone who worried a lot about how well he performed as a leader it was really nice to hear. Like really nice. His chest felt warm as he gave Joo a dazzling eye smile and he patted the arm that suddenly wrapped around him. "Ah I guess I misunderstood then? I thought - actually never mind. I guess it doesn't matter. I like you too Baoshi-yah even though we’re not as close...” His eyes flickered over to Mark. “We should go out sometime - I mean like hang out. If you want.” As the words left his lips he caught the tail end of Shu’s prank on Mark and laughed before staring at the candies longingly.

“Those look good.” He said. Drinking made him hungry and he had half the mind to order a delivery of fried chicken, but it was late and he’d already spent enough on ice cream earlier. So with a mischievous smile he stole the candy from Joo’s fingers before the other could eat it. Rae gave a pleasant hum at the delicious flavor that hit his tongue as he bit in to it. “It’s sweet. Reminds me of when I was a trainee. Hyung, the one who’s not here anymore, would pass out stuff like this whenever we’d work too hard. I miss him, but I don’t blame you guys. I think I used to but-” He lost his train of thought related to the ex-member of 6LBs as he took another candy and focused on getting his uncoordinated fingers to unwrap it. By time he finally succeeded, the topic had been forgotten and he began talking about something else.

At some point Rae found himself scrolling through his phone for music to liven up the atmosphere. Drunk singing was always fun and, of course, he chose their EP to belt out. He had the bright idea of also performing the choreography as well, but as impaired as he was he ended up stumbling on his own feet and decided it’d be best to sit down before he sprained something. That didn’t stop him from swaying in place though and he was clearly having a good time doing so, encouraging the others to join in. As things winded down he ditched his shirt because the soju burning through his veins was making him hot and there’s nothing more that Rae hated than to be hot. He was almost ready to go to bed anyways and he usually didn’t sleep in a shirt, liking the feeling of a cool sheet on his bare skin. “I’m glad we got to spend some time together without arguing for once. See we can get along.” He said, blissfully ignoring the fact that this just might be a one-time thing and that anything could trigger a blowout between vitriolic members later on, but that was tomorrow's worries. Right now he was drunk and happy. “I’m proud of us.”

[/div]
code by girl blue

Rae tilted his head, confused. "Taste? Oh I meant smell." He gave a sheepish laugh. "You smell good." His cheeks burned, blooming in to a brighter pink as Joo listed off what he thought about him. “Oh...” He hadn’t expected to hear all of that, but as someone who worried a lot about how well he performed as a leader it was really nice to hear. Like really nice. His chest felt warm as he gave Joo a dazzling eye smile and he patted the arm that suddenly wrapped around him. "Ah I guess I misunderstood then? I thought - actually never mind. I guess it doesn't matter. I like you too Baoshi-yah even though we’re not as close...” His eyes flickered over to Mark. “We should go out sometime - I mean like hang out. If you want.” As the words left his lips he caught the tail end of Shu’s prank on Mark and laughed before staring at the candies longingly.

“Those look good.” He said. Drinking made him hungry and he had half the mind to order a delivery of fried chicken, but it was late and he’d already spent enough on ice cream earlier. So with a mischievous smile he stole the candy from Joo’s fingers before the other could eat it. Rae gave a pleasant hum at the delicious flavor that hit his tongue as he bit in to it. “It’s sweet. Reminds me of when I was a trainee. Hyung, the one who’s not here anymore, would pass out stuff like this whenever we’d work too hard. I miss him, but I don’t blame you guys. I think I used to but-” He lost his train of thought related to the ex-member of 6LBs as he took another candy and focused on getting his uncoordinated fingers to unwrap it. By time he finally succeeded, the topic had been forgotten and he began talking about something else.

At some point Rae found himself scrolling through his phone for music to liven up the atmosphere. Drunk singing was always fun and, of course, he chose their EP to belt out. He had the bright idea of also performing the choreography as well, but as impaired as he was he ended up stumbling on his own feet and decided it’d be best to sit down before he sprained something. That didn’t stop him from swaying in place though and he was clearly having a good time doing so, encouraging the others to join in. As things winded down he ditched his shirt because the soju burning through his veins was making him hot and there’s nothing more that Rae hated than to be hot. He was almost ready to go to bed anyways and he usually didn’t sleep in a shirt, liking the feeling of a cool sheet on his bare skin. “I’m glad we got to spend some time together without arguing for once. See we can get along.” He said, blissfully ignoring the fact that this just might be a one-time thing and that anything could trigger a blowout between vitriolic members later on, but that was tomorrow's worries. Right now he was drunk and happy. “I’m proud of us.”

h
h
h

(han.)

Han felt somewhat comforted by Rin laying on top of him, and started to not really care that they both fell on the floor because of him. He wrapped one arm around him and then used his other hand to play with his hair, knowing it was one of his absolute favorite things. He clinged to him like a koala and he was pretty much perfectly content on laying there the whole night, but he grew curious of what was happening between Joo and Rae, and they were missing out on the candy that Joo had.

Rin rolled over, letting Han stand up after a few seconds of trying to find a sense of balance, then lifting the younger off the floor and sitting both of them down in a chair, head nestled in the rook of Rin's shoulder. He became deadset on trying to reach over the table to grab Rin the candy that he wanted and, although his arms were long, they would never reach. He was too focused on the task to pay proper attention to whatever Rae was talking about, his drunken state of mind making everything that came out of the leader's mouth sound like babbling nonsense. It took Rin's sniffling and pawing at his shirt to return to the real world and look back at the boy in his lap. His eyes were welled up in tears.

"H-Hannie, do you remember Ken-hyung? He used to work so hard⸺oh my god remember when he would give us this kind of shit? B-but then dance for eight hours straight and pass out and I had to force some water down his throat once so he wouldn't die and oh god he worked so hard and Shou-kun worked so hard trying to teach him the dance exactly and Joon-ah was so PRECIOUS and so SKINNY it was awful he would brag to me about losing 5kg in a week and I was so sc-scared and we worked so hard," He's blubbering at this point, Han dumbstruck and wordless. "Just for them to get kicked onto the street because of a stupid mistake and now we have.... we have a MESS, an overgrown baby, and an emotionless rock who probably would rather throw me off a cliff than cuddle," He wrapped his arms around Han frantically and almost violently, crying into his shirt.

Han felt somewhat comforted by Rin laying on top of him, and started to not really care that they both fell on the floor because of him. He wrapped one arm around him and then used his other hand to play with his hair, knowing it was one of his absolute favorite things. He clinged to him like a koala and he was pretty much perfectly content on laying there the whole night, but he grew curious of what was happening between Joo and Rae, and they were missing out on the candy that Joo had.

Rin rolled over, letting Han stand up after a few seconds of trying to find a sense of balance, then lifting the younger off the floor and sitting both of them down in a chair, head nestled in the rook of Rin's shoulder. He became deadset on trying to reach over the table to grab Rin the candy that he wanted and, although his arms were long, they would never reach. He was too focused on the task to pay proper attention to whatever Rae was talking about, his drunken state of mind making everything that came out of the leader's mouth sound like babbling nonsense. It took Rin's sniffling and pawing at his shirt to return to the real world and look back at the boy in his lap. His eyes were welled up in tears.

"H-Hannie, do you remember Ken-hyung? He used to work so hard⸺oh my god remember when he would give us this kind of shit? B-but then dance for eight hours straight and pass out and I had to force some water down his throat once so he wouldn't die and oh god he worked so hard and Shou-kun worked so hard trying to teach him the dance exactly and Joon-ah was so PRECIOUS and so SKINNY it was awful he would brag to me about losing 5kg in a week and I was so sc-scared and we worked so hard," He's blubbering at this point, Han dumbstruck and wordless. "Just for them to get kicked onto the street because of a stupid mistake and now we have.... we have a MESS, an overgrown baby, and an emotionless rock who probably would rather throw me off a cliff than cuddle," He wrapped his arms around Han frantically and almost violently, crying into his shirt.

watching mark eat the candy with an amused look, shu just laughed at the boys reaction. it wasn't even that funny but with the alcohol in his system, shu thought it was the best joke in the world. after he finished laughing way more than necessary, he just slid back into his chair and continued to film marks glare. "i torture you because i love you mark-aroni" his smile quickly fades into a frown as he processed what he just said. "...the fuck did i just say?" okay, maybe he was more drunk than he thought he was. shu was a lot of things; a cutie towards fans, chic boy on screen, snake off screen, but being a soft marshmallow towards the maknae was not one of them.

before he could say anything more embarrassing, shu quickly stops filming and stuffs his phone back into his pocket. he continued to have his fun observing the drunk group while he downed a cup of soju to renew his buzz. once rae started to blast some music through his phone, shu was quick to sing along. like always, he had no trouble keeping his voice stable as he sang, only messing up his verse once trying to keep himself from laughing as rae stumbled on his feet while doing their choreography. shu went quiet as soon as their happily drunk leader stripped off his shirt, his eyes widening in shock. "what in the world, hey hey hey, raewon! put your shirt- put your shirt back on!" halfway through his sentence, shu quickly switches from english to korean so rae could understand him better.

groaning in annoyance, shu stood up from his chair to go grab rae's shirt. like a mother struggling to put clothes on her child, shu kept scolding as he tried very hard to get rae, who refused to put the garment back on, to stick his head through the neck-line of the shirt. although he was pre-occupied, he could still pick out rin blabbering on and on about the old members. shu hated it when the group talked about the old members. it just triggered him so much because it reminds him of his parents talking for hours on end about his older sister but never being able to do the same about him. usually he would just ignore those reminiscent moments, but with so much alcohol in his system, he wasn't having any of it tonight, especially when rin talked about him and the maknaes like that.

at that point shu abandoned the task of clothing the drunken leader, letting go of the shirt as his arms fell to his side "are you serious right now?" he says looking towards rin and han with an incredulous look. shu sees rin bawling his eyes out and thought he was probably drunk out his mind, but he didn't care. "say what you want about me, but i'm not going to sit back and just watch you talk about the maknaes like that. not this time. THIS is why we can't have one peaceful moment together. drunk or sober, it's the same shit!" he yells as he ruffles his hair in frustration, letting his emotions run wild.

"god, give us a damn break! i'm sorry about what happened to the old members, and i'm so fucking sorry it feels like you got stuck with the bad end of the stick, but we can't be blamed for the consequences of someone else's mistakes. we may not have trained as long as your amazing og 6lbs members, but we're doing our best! the maknaes go through so much and still work SO DAMN hard for this group but you guys don't fucking appreciate any of it. we have done nothing wrong, but half the fans think of us like we're a god damn parasite to this group. it'd be nice if we didn't get treated like trash by our own group members too. i may have been forced to be in this group, but hell, i was actually looking forward to working with you guys. apparently, the feelings aren't mutual and i regret getting my hopes up and believing the six of us could ever be a family like other groups. maybe this was all just one big fucking mistake." he finally finished. his face slightly red not just from the alcohol, but also from anger.

after a few seconds, shu was calming down and realizing he had definitely overreacted to the irrational babbling of a drunk man. something once again snapped in him and honestly, half the time his anger wasn't even directed towards rin. he was thinking about his own family. he felt like a hypocrite. always hating the way his sister used him like a rag-doll to vent out her anger against the world, but he would do the same and project his anger onto other people. "i'm really sorry. that...that was uncalled for. i said too much...i'm- i think i need some air." shu says making his way over towards the door. after putting on his bomber jacket and sneakers, he picks up the basketball that was sitting right next to the shoe rack. it was one of the things he brought with him from his home to the dorm. luckily for him, there was a park with a basketball court in walking distance from the building and that was exactly where he thought of going as he walked out the front door.

[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

"We should do becoming closer hyu- Yaaaahhh~!" Joo whined when his candy was snached away from him. "Theif! That's my eating!!" Joo was disctracted from his hunger when Rae began talking about the old members. He didn't like it, he never liked it when they were brought up, but it was nice to hear that at least the leader didn't blame the new members for what happened. That was why Joo thought so highly of Rae and his leading abilities. "Hyung, I help." Joo took the candy from him and fumbled with it as well for a bit, giggling at the irony of that as he opened it and handed it back.

Finally, Joo was all focused on Mark. "Mark-yah! The candy is good, right?? No?? You don't like?" He stood to walk over to Mark and Shu, and grabbed the candy wrapper to see what he ate. He burst out into laughter when Shu spoke. "Markaroni??" He had been laughing so hard he had to lean onto Mark so that he wouldn't collapse to the floor. "Yishun hyung!! Yishun hyung cute when he drunk! Right Mark-yah?" he chortled.
It took a minute, but after he calmed down Joo just ended up cuddling with Mark. He was holding him while standing, but the urge to sit comfortably came over him. "Mark-yah, I wanna sit." He wanted to sit, but didn't want to separate from the maknae, so lifting his legs over Mark's, he sat in the boy's lap sideways and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

With the alchohol swimming through his system, Joo was suddenly feeling a wave of sentimentality flood over him and throb in his chest. "I'm happy, Mark-yah. Are you happy?" He ran his hands through the maknae's hair. "I glad I have Mark with me, I think sometime, 'maybe I will die without Mark!' Yishun-hyng is great, I can actually talk, you know? I cannot express to everyone else. Because my Korean is bad, english not so good..." He leaned in to whisper in Mark's ear, "Yishun hyung boring sometime, too much not feeling. Not good with skinship, very bad skinship." Then he leaned back. "Right? But Mark-yah! You there all the time!" He was smiling brightly. "Always good with skinship, always best to being with when I'm sad. I love Mark-yah. The hyungs would kill me if there was no Mark. I will die!" He said, looking Mark in the eyes with his own widened and round. "...Cute!" he said in korean before switching back to english. He put both hands on Mark's face, holding his cheeks lovingly. "You are cute too! So cute! I think, '6LBS is the group with the cutest maknae.' Our maknae is maknae on top!" he finished in korean with a giggle.

Joo had been too absorbed in his feelings for mark to notice that Rae had been blasting music and strip-dancing. He turned when he heard Shu yelling, only to witness him trying to force their leader back into his shirt. "Omo, Raewon hyung!!!" another bout of laughter came over Joo at the sight. "We're not sexy concept, Raewon hyung!!" he yelled at them over the music. Then Shu stopped. He was facing the other way, beginning to shout about something else. His anger was directed toward the hyungs, and by the way Shu spoke it was obvious that they had been complaining about the old members. Every time they were brought up was a disaster, a mistake. Joo always thought the group would just be better off forgetting what happened. Erasing it completely from the past by pretending it never happened, only because every time, every single time one word of them was mentioned it created tension. Joo always felt it was better to talk about your feelings in order to work with others to come to an understanding, but whenever this topic was addressed it only felt like the riff between the members was torn wider and wider every time.

The way the older members always spoke about the past made Joo feel like he could never surmount to the others, he would never be seen as as good of an idol as they would have been. Joo was trying his best, and he was growing. He knew that took time and discipline, but he felt like the hyungs expected him and the other new members to already be grown, to be fully actualized idols, and not even they were on that level. In Joo's eyes, the hyungs- no- just Rin and Han, Rin and Han were more immature than the maknaes. No matter how many times the boys expressed to their faces how they hated the way they were bring treated, he was almost certain that they would never change.

Joo watched Shu grab his basketball and walk out. Everything in the young man wanted to chase after him, but he knew his friend would need the time to himself to cool off. Talking would only cause Shu’s angers to keep seathing within him. Still sitting in his lap, holding mark snug in his arms, he turned to Rin and Han. "You guys not adults either." He didn't know what they said before Shu's outburst, but at this point it didn't matter. The moment was already ruined, the peace banished from their night. Now, Joo just wanted to get out of this atmosphere in order to avoid any more conflict. He turned back to Mark, returning to english. "Do you want to go outside together? Here is no fun anymore." He placed a hand gently on the maknae's cheek as he asked.
[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/87240042/large.jpg'); background-size:180%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/307369651/original.gif'); background-size:150%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #FDD18B; background-color:white; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#E17A42; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); visibility:hidden; [/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[class=cutie] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CSKPIVl.jpg); background-size:cover; margin:auto; height: 400px; width: 400px; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [class=CutieClick] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CSKPIVl.jpg); background-size:cover; height: 400px; width: 400px; margin:auto; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [Script class=cutie] set addedClass 0 [/script] [Script class=cutie on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass CutieClick) (removeClass CutieClick) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) [/script] [div class=cutie style="padding:2px;"]
RAEWON !!
Rae watched as Joo eventually ditched him to wander over to Mark. The two of them were close, you'd have to be blind not to see that, and it was nice that they were there for each other but Rae wanted to be there for Joo too. He remembered how earlier Joo had brushed him off when he'd offered to talk after what happened with Haneul. If Mark had asked Joo surely he would have. It...frustrated Rae. As leader he just wanted everyone to feel comfortable enough to come to him. That's all.

He became distracted by Shu suddenly yelling something in English. Well that wasn't apart of any of their songs. He had absolutely no idea what Shu was shouting about and the understanding didn't kick in until he'd switched to Korean. Rae looked down at his naked chest then. “Hm?” He didn’t see the big deal about him removing his shirt. It’s nothing they all haven’t seen before. Living in such a small dorm they’ve walked in on each other in various states of undress way too often for this to be shocking. “No too hot.” He said in heavily accented English, trying to squirm out of Shu’s reach because he didn’t want the shirt back on. In fact, he glanced at the article of clothing as if it had offended him and his entire family. Shu managed to get it around his neck though where it remained dangling like a cloth necklace as they became distracted by Rin’s emotional rant. Rae inhaled sharply at Rin's words, his eyes burning with the threat of tears as he was dragged in to a flashback. Sweet, wonderful memories of the old members, of how hard-working they were, and of how well they'd cared for him, Rin and Han. It made him choke up and he wondered how they were doing. He hadn’t been in contact with any of them in so long, having been forbidden to by the company. They had to avoid anything that could tie them to another scandal after all. Rae forgave the ex-members; he just hoped that they could forgive him for selfishly dropping them in the interest of himself and the remaining pieces of 6LBs.

And then Shu snapped. Rae watched with wide eyes as Shu tore in to Rin. He felt guilty. It was his fault this happened. He shouldn't have brought up an old member when they'd been finally had some semblance of peace between them all, but now that had been blown to smithereens. He had never placed blame on any of the new members... Not really. Not like Rin or Han. Sure at first he'd been reluctant of their presence and admittedly he didn’t do as good of a job being peacemaker, allowing Han and Rin to make comments that he shouldn’t have let slide, but he’s gotten better. And he's never been hostile for that would have been detrimental to the group and above all else Rae wanted 6LBs to succeed. They’d been through so much not to.

One could hear a pin drop with how silent it was after Shu finally said his piece. Rae watched, concerned, as he left the dorm with a basketball in hand. Rae then knew exactly where Shu was headed to cool off. At Joo's words to Mark, Rae shook his head as he pulled his shirt back on. “No it's too late and you're drunk Joo. It's not safe. No one's going anywhere but I'm going after Shu." Rae announced, his chair scraping across the floor as he stood up. “And Rin you’re coming with me. To apologize.” He decided, leaving no room for argument. He wanted to prove Shu wrong. They were going through a rough patch; a really messy, confusing one as they figured out how to work with each other, but they were still family. A dysfunctional one, yes, but still family and families fought sometimes. What made the difference between a bad one and a good one though was communication. So that's just what they were going to do. Communicate. They were going to talk this out and come to some sort of understanding or god help him he didn't know how this group was going to survive.

[/div]
code by girl blue

Rae watched as Joo eventually ditched him to wander over to Mark. The two of them were close, you'd have to be blind not to see that, and it was nice that they were there for each other but Rae wanted to be there for Joo too. He remembered how earlier Joo had brushed him off when he'd offered to talk after what happened with Haneul. If Mark had asked Joo surely he would have. It...frustrated Rae. As leader he just wanted everyone to feel comfortable enough to come to him. That's all.

He became distracted by Shu suddenly yelling something in English. Well that wasn't apart of any of their songs. He had absolutely no idea what Shu was shouting about and the understanding didn't kick in until he'd switched to Korean. Rae looked down at his naked chest then. “Hm?” He didn’t see the big deal about him removing his shirt. It’s nothing they all haven’t seen before. Living in such a small dorm they’ve walked in on each other in various states of undress way too often for this to be shocking. “No too hot.” He said in heavily accented English, trying to squirm out of Shu’s reach because he didn’t want the shirt back on. In fact, he glanced at the article of clothing as if it had offended him and his entire family. Shu managed to get it around his neck though where it remained dangling like a cloth necklace as they became distracted by Rin’s emotional rant. Rae inhaled sharply at Rin's words, his eyes burning with the threat of tears as he was dragged in to a flashback. Sweet, wonderful memories of the old members, of how hard-working they were, and of how well they'd cared for him, Rin and Han. It made him choke up and he wondered how they were doing. He hadn’t been in contact with any of them in so long, having been forbidden to by the company. They had to avoid anything that could tie them to another scandal after all. Rae forgave the ex-members; he just hoped that they could forgive him for selfishly dropping them in the interest of himself and the remaining pieces of 6LBs.

And then Shu snapped. Rae watched with wide eyes as Shu tore in to Rin. He felt guilty. It was his fault this happened. He shouldn't have brought up an old member when they'd been finally had some semblance of peace between them all, but now that had been blown to smithereens. He had never placed blame on any of the new members... Not really. Not like Rin or Han. Sure at first he'd been reluctant of their presence and admittedly he didn’t do as good of a job being peacemaker, allowing Han and Rin to make comments that he shouldn’t have let slide, but he’s gotten better. And he's never been hostile for that would have been detrimental to the group and above all else Rae wanted 6LBs to succeed. They’d been through so much not to.

One could hear a pin drop with how silent it was after Shu finally said his piece. Rae watched, concerned, as he left the dorm with a basketball in hand. Rae then knew exactly where Shu was headed to cool off. At Joo's words to Mark, Rae shook his head as he pulled his shirt back on. “No it's too late and you're drunk Joo. It's not safe. No one's going anywhere but I'm going after Shu." Rae announced, his chair scraping across the floor as he stood up. “And Rin you’re coming with me. To apologize.” He decided, leaving no room for argument. He wanted to prove Shu wrong. They were going through a rough patch; a really messy, confusing one as they figured out how to work with each other, but they were still family. A dysfunctional one, yes, but still family and families fought sometimes. What made the difference between a bad one and a good one though was communication. So that's just what they were going to do. Communicate. They were going to talk this out and come to some sort of understanding or god help him he didn't know how this group was going to survive.

SODA RIN.

After Shu's outburst, Rin was, well... inconsolable. For ten minutes. Han's shirt was probably beyond saving at that point: wet with tears, stained with snot, and pulled in every direction by Rin's scrabbling fingers. Somewhere deep in the back of Rin's consciousness, he swore to never get drunk again. Han, bless his heart, should have been uncomfortable on all accounts but hadn't uttered a word of complaint, just held Rin through his moral crisis.

Even in his highly inebriated surface level, he understood that what Shu had said was unfair. Shu had targeted Rin in a time of weakness, put words in his mouth, and attached menace and malice to those words. Rin's intention hadn't been to upset anyone with his rambling other than himself and Han. He hadn't known that the other members were paying any attention to him. And it was cruel for Shu to take Rin's pain and throw it back in his face. But intentions really didn't matter, did they? Shu probably hadn't intended to overreact, definitely had no way of understanding the depth of the bond that Rin had shared with those boys - not just old bandmates, but brothers - and the trauma he'd gone through seeing those brothers be thrown away and disgraced. Rin didn't know, Shu didn't know, but the damage was still done.

Rae demanded that Rin come with him to apologize to Shu, and Rin was in no state to disagree. He moved to get off of Han's lap and instantly slid to the floor, his legs feeling like they were made of jello and pipe cleaners. Rae had to lug Rin's sorry ass all the way to the park, until they stopped just outside the basketball court where Shu was dribbling his ball alone.
xx
/coded by allure/

After Shu's outburst, Rin was, well... inconsolable. For ten minutes. Han's shirt was probably beyond saving at that point: wet with tears, stained with snot, and pulled in every direction by Rin's scrabbling fingers. Somewhere deep in the back of Rin's consciousness, he swore to never get drunk again. Han, bless his heart, should have been uncomfortable on all accounts but hadn't uttered a word of complaint, just held Rin through his moral crisis.

Even in his highly inebriated surface level, he understood that what Shu had said was unfair. Shu had targeted Rin in a time of weakness, put words in his mouth, and attached menace and malice to those words. Rin's intention hadn't been to upset anyone with his rambling other than himself and Han. He hadn't known that the other members were paying any attention to him. And it was cruel for Shu to take Rin's pain and throw it back in his face. But intentions really didn't matter, did they? Shu probably hadn't intended to overreact, definitely had no way of understanding the depth of the bond that Rin had shared with those boys - not just old bandmates, but brothers - and the trauma he'd gone through seeing those brothers be thrown away and disgraced. Rin didn't know, Shu didn't know, but the damage was still done.

Rae demanded that Rin come with him to apologize to Shu, and Rin was in no state to disagree. He moved to get off of Han's lap and instantly slid to the floor, his legs feeling like they were made of jello and pipe cleaners. Rae had to lug Rin's sorry ass all the way to the park, until they stopped just outside the basketball court where Shu was dribbling his ball alone.

shu was never a fond of exercise. all his life anything that required physical activity and breaking a sweat was on his list of worst enemies. he just so happened to like singing and performing on stage, so all the dancing and sweating was tolerable. it was just a big surprise when shu stated he loved basketball. if there was a school team, he was in it. if his classmates was planning to play, he’d be there. the sport was the only form of exercise he wouldn’t complain about.

whenever he played, it just seemed like the whole world melted away. nothing mattered except making a basket and winning the game. now, the sport was his version of an escape from the stresses of life. with little thought and just moving from muscle memory, shu would dribble the ball around and shoot towards the basket. although it’s been a few years since he played it more seriously on a team, he still retained all the skills he developed through his teenage years. this showed as shu was able to shoot the ball into the basket from the three point line as if it was nothing.

it was a quiet night as no one was in the park, so it was a perfect place for shu to just not think and play basketball. there was no one to disturb him and he easily went into basketball mind-scape, pushing away anything that wasn’t about the beloved sport. after a few dribbles, shu sprinted towards the hoop, bracing himself to jump off and dunk the ball into the hoop. with his long legs and acquired jumping skills, he easily reached the hoop ring and even gripped on to hang in the air like a monkey for a few seconds. all he focused on was the sound of the ball falling through the net and hitting the cement floor. that was why he didn’t notice rae and rin until he jumped down and went to go pick up the ball that was rolling away.

”oh hey,” he says awkwardly, while standing up straight with the ball in his hands. shu sighs at his own nervous awkwardness, before shrugging his shoulders. ”look, if you’re here to apologize, don’t. rin has nothing to say sorry for. i was the one that overreacted like a drunk jackass.”

SODA RIN.

Rin's lip wobbled, and then he burst into tired sobs. His supply of tears had already run dry, but alcohol still sloshed in his stomach. He ran forward without a thought, throwing his arms around Shu and looking up at the other man with shining, swollen, and slightly unfocused eyes. "No! I'm the drunk j-ja—dumbass. 'M sorry for talking so much. Sorry for making you and Mark and Joo feel bad. So don't feel bad! I didn't m-mean to compare you to the old boys. I just got sad, is all. I miss them sometimes..." Rin's blubbering trailed off and he wiped at his face with both hands. He wasn't ready to say I love you or anything, but he desperately wanted Shu and the others to know that he appreciated them. Rin wasn't an emotionally vocal person when he wasn't singing. Sometimes it took 5 shots to get him to spill his guts. "I know we yell at each other a lot but it's, like, uhm.... normal? Oh, that doesn't sound good, I mean, we don't yell because we hate you, we like you a lot sometimes." Rin tightened his hug and dug his chin into Shu's chest, pouting intensely. "Will you forgive me Shuuu~" he whined.
xx
/coded by allure/

Rin's lip wobbled, and then he burst into tired sobs. His supply of tears had already run dry, but alcohol still sloshed in his stomach. He ran forward without a thought, throwing his arms around Shu and looking up at the other man with shining, swollen, and slightly unfocused eyes. "No! I'm the drunk j-ja—dumbass. 'M sorry for talking so much. Sorry for making you and Mark and Joo feel bad. So don't feel bad! I didn't m-mean to compare you to the old boys. I just got sad, is all. I miss them sometimes..." Rin's blubbering trailed off and he wiped at his face with both hands. He wasn't ready to say I love you or anything, but he desperately wanted Shu and the others to know that he appreciated them. Rin wasn't an emotionally vocal person when he wasn't singing. Sometimes it took 5 shots to get him to spill his guts. "I know we yell at each other a lot but it's, like, uhm.... normal? Oh, that doesn't sound good, I mean, we don't yell because we hate you, we like you a lot sometimes." Rin tightened his hug and dug his chin into Shu's chest, pouting intensely. "Will you forgive me Shuuu~" he whined.

RAEWON !!
Rae shook his head as soon as Shu attempted to displace the blame. “We were all out of line to be honest.” He said, giving a small smile that quickly shifted into a grimace. “It’s also my fault for bringing them up in the first place. I’ll do better to leave the past in the past. The present with you all is just as great." He said, meeting Shu's eyes with his own that were beginning to prickle. Damn it. The alcohol lingering in his system, Rin's heartfelt apology and the fact that he really did appreciate all of the members more than they'd probably know had his chest tightening, throat thickening and eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Group hug." Rae suddenly announced, wanting to release the sudden onslaught of emotions by bear-hugging both Shu and Rin. He wrapped his arms around the two of them as best as he could, smooshing Rin in between he and Shu’s chest. “I love you guys. I love 6LBs. I love 6gs. I hate when we all fight. So we should just be happy.” Rae trailed off, falling in to blubbering at that point. "Please forgive us Shu."

[/div]
code by girl blue

Rae shook his head as soon as Shu attempted to displace the blame. “We were all out of line to be honest.” He said, giving a small smile that quickly shifted into a grimace. “It’s also my fault for bringing them up in the first place. I’ll do better to leave the past in the past. The present with you all is just as great." He said, meeting Shu's eyes with his own that were beginning to prickle. Damn it. The alcohol lingering in his system, Rin's heartfelt apology and the fact that he really did appreciate all of the members more than they'd probably know had his chest tightening, throat thickening and eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Group hug." Rae suddenly announced, wanting to release the sudden onslaught of emotions by bear-hugging both Shu and Rin. He wrapped his arms around the two of them as best as he could, smooshing Rin in between he and Shu’s chest. “I love you guys. I love 6LBs. I love 6gs. I hate when we all fight. So we should just be happy.” Rae trailed off, falling in to blubbering at that point. "Please forgive us Shu."

his eyes widened at the sight of rin running towards him, immediately freezing up with his arms raised in the air as soon the sobbing boy hugged him. shu had absolutely no idea what to do in the situation and it was obvious by the look of desperation he gave towards their leader that he was asking him for help. he had a little experience comforting people in the past, but physical contact, let alone a hug, was never involved. only a few select people in shu’s life, excluding 6gs, he is comfortable enough to initiate and accept skinship. deep down inside he really did like his members, but compared to how close he is with his childhood friends, he barely knew them

”ok, yes, yes, i get it” he says quickly, not out of frustration or annoyance, but because he was just gosh darn uncomfortable with rin hugging him tightly like that. despite this, shu just didn’t have the heart to push the boy away either. he still looked over at rae, practically begging him for help by the look on his face, but he just looked on in horror as the leader announced a group hug and squished rin even closer towards him.

quietly groaning at the lack of personal space, shu thought he had to do something or else he’ll be stuck to them the rest of the night. suddenly remembering something his mother used to do a long time ago for his sister to cheer her up whenever she was upset, shu placed his hands on both of the crying boys heads and starts to pet them gently. ”alright i’ll forgive you, if you forgive me too.” he grins, then ruffles both of their hair roughly. “now stop with the waterworks! men shouldn’t cry that easily.”

Users who are viewing this thread