6LBs [ic]

[class=cutie] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; margin:auto; height: 400px; width: 400px; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [class=CutieClick] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; height: 400px; width: 400px; margin:auto; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [div class=cutie style="padding:2px;"]
RAEWON !!
Rae sighed. Trust Rin to tell him not to stress himself out over the others. Too late. He rubbed at the back of his neck, eyes casted off to the side, troubled. “I know but...“ He trailed off as Mark, one of the subjects of their conversation, walked in. Rae hushed up then, taking the ramyeon off of the stove before the noodles overcooked.

He gave the maknae a passing glance. “I’m not going to burn down the house. Now shoo before I don’t feed you for disrespecting your hyung.” He waved Mark off just as Shu came in. He offered him a small, welcoming smile, thinking he was actually coming in to join them for dinner for once, when suddenly he was attacked for his baking skills. “I - I don’t know. I just wanted them to cook a little faster?” He sputtered, a bewildered look on his face. He honestly didn’t think he’d been doing anything wrong. “We didn’t have anymore liners. I thought it’d be fine…?”

A lot seemed to happen in that moment then. All at once the small kitchen was filled with the entire household. Shu was scolding him for apparently breaking one of the cardinal rules in baking, Rae was trying, and failing, to understand why you couldn’t just turn the heat up to speed up the process, and then in the background Rin and Han began antagonizing the new members.

"Oh hey, Mark and Joo are here too. Done crying and feeling sorry for yourself?"

"I don't think so Rin, I think they need some more time in the room."

Rae could feel the gray hair itching to sprout out of his scalp. "Guys." He asserted himself over the others. “Let’s not do this tonight, hm?” It sounded like a light suggestion, but really, he was telling everyone to chill out. They’d all been personally attacked enough at their interview, his eyes landed on Joo and they softened for a fraction of a second, no need for them to continue the negativity. Trying desperately to keep the peace—or rather whatever was left of it—he clapped his hands together suddenly, “Since everyone’s here why don’t we have dinner together? I made enough ramyeon for everyone.”

[/div]
code by girl blue

Rae sighed. Trust Rin to tell him not to stress himself out over the others. Too late. He rubbed at the back of his neck, eyes casted off to the side, troubled. “I know but...“ He trailed off as Mark, one of the subjects of their conversation, walked in. Rae hushed up then, taking the ramyeon off of the stove before the noodles overcooked.

He gave the maknae a passing glance. “I’m not going to burn down the house. Now shoo before I don’t feed you for disrespecting your hyung.” He waved Mark off just as Shu came in. He offered him a small, welcoming smile, thinking he was actually coming in to join them for dinner for once, when suddenly he was attacked for his baking skills. “I - I don’t know. I just wanted them to cook a little faster?” He sputtered, a bewildered look on his face. He honestly didn’t think he’d been doing anything wrong. “We didn’t have anymore liners. I thought it’d be fine…?”

A lot seemed to happen in that moment then. All at once the small kitchen was filled with the entire household. Shu was scolding him for apparently breaking one of the cardinal rules in baking, Rae was trying, and failing, to understand why you couldn’t just turn the heat up to speed up the process, and then in the background Rin and Han began antagonizing the new members.

"Oh hey, Mark and Joo are here too. Done crying and feeling sorry for yourself?"

"I don't think so Rin, I think they need some more time in the room."

Rae could feel the gray hair itching to sprout out of his scalp. "Guys." He asserted himself over the others. “Let’s not do this tonight, hm?” It sounded like a light suggestion, but really, he was telling everyone to chill out. They’d all been personally attacked enough at their interview, his eyes landed on Joo and they softened for a fraction of a second, no need for them to continue the negativity. Trying desperately to keep the peace—or rather whatever was left of it—he clapped his hands together suddenly, “Since everyone’s here why don’t we have dinner together? I made enough ramyeon for everyone.”

Last edited:
[class=tabs] background-color: white; box-sizing: border-box; color: black; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; position:relative; left: -110px; top:0px; text-align: center; width:30px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: cell; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 30px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #cccccc; color:white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContentOne) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContentTwo) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="color:black;width:30px;top:0px;position:relative;left:0px;"]1[/div][div class=tab]2[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOne"]
Mark Jung
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
IC
mood x nervous

At the words from both males, Mark felt his hands clench into fists at his sides. He glanced at Joo and then clenched his jaw, "Don't be a fucking asshole.' He growled at them but back off once Rae spoke. He wrapped an arm around Joos waist, pulling him closer in a protective manner. "Don't listen to them, they're just angry." He mumbled.

Mark just shook his head, "Sorry hyung, but I don't feel like eating anymore. My appetite has been ruined." He shot a glare at Rin and Han. he was extremely upset at the moment, he knew they hated them. He could sorta understand it but they didn't have to be such assholes.
girl blue girl blue tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming JenniPerson JenniPerson normal normal allure allure
[/div]

code by pasta pasta

At the words from both males, Mark felt his hands clench into fists at his sides. He glanced at Joo and then clenched his jaw, "Don't be a fucking asshole.' He growled at them but back off once Rae spoke. He wrapped an arm around Joos waist, pulling him closer in a protective manner. "Don't listen to them, they're just angry." He mumbled.

Mark just shook his head, "Sorry hyung, but I don't feel like eating anymore. My appetite has been ruined." He shot a glare at Rin and Han. he was extremely upset at the moment, he knew they hated them. He could sorta understand it but they didn't have to be such assholes.

h
h
h

(han.)

He really must've been hearing things, because he can't remember the last time he heard Mark speak to him like that. He didn't know if it was because he was still on edge from the interview, or the heat of the moment, but against Rae's request, he retorted.

"You should calm down with the disrespect you little shit. And I'm not angry," He said, through deep red cheeks and as he sucked on the inside of his mouth. "I'm just tired of our maknae's rudeness, that's all Raewonnie." He directed the last part towards his leader so he wouldn't feel all of his wrath, maybe 50% of it. He felt Mark's glare and sent him one back, their stares alone thickening the tension in the room.

Mark had been annoying him for a while now, but he hadn't felt this genuinely angry at him in a long time. He was delighted to hear that they wouldn't be eating tonight, and hopefully returning to their room soon; it was his, and probably Rin's plan all along to get them to leave, but he didn't expect such a confrontation out of it. He wanted him to go quietly, but unfortunately and quite obviously, Mark isn't a quite one.

Joo

Joo frowned. Rin, Han, and their nasty comments made him want to go right back into the room. But Marks reaction shocked Joo. A small gasp came out of him and he looked at Mark wide-eyed, and gave the smallest shake of his head. But then Han retaliated, and more curse words were thrown around. Joo didn’t like this. His stomach began to feel queasy again, or maybe that was just him getting hungry from all of his energy that was drained from crying. Whatever the case, Joo just really did not want to be here. The glares that the members were exchanging made joo want to crawl into a hole and never climb out.

“Yeah, I’m.... not hungry...” he said to Rae, but it became apparent that his words were blatant lies when his stomach let out a loud growl right after he spoke. “....... I don’t want to eat with these people,” he corrected himself, looking at his feet. He turned to Mark, leaning in close. “Mark-yah, let’s just go,” he whispered in english. Joo didn’t want any of this conflict to progress, so he gave Mark a pouty face hoping that he would let up on whatever Han or Rin were saying. “We can leave and eat something else... I really am hungry.”

original.gif

code by pasta

Joo frowned. Rin, Han, and their nasty comments made him want to go right back into the room. But Marks reaction shocked Joo. A small gasp came out of him and he looked at Mark wide-eyed, and gave the smallest shake of his head, as if saying “no- don’t.” But then Han retaliated, and more curse words were thrown around. Joo didn’t like this. His stomach began to feel queasy again, or maybe that was just him getting hungry from all of his energy that was drained from crying. Whatever the case, Joo just really did not want to be here. The glares that the members were exchanging made Joo want to crawl into a hole and never climb out.

“Yeah, I’m.... not hungry...” he said to Rae, but it became apparent that his words were blatant lies when his stomach let out a loud growl right after he spoke. “....... I don’t want to eat with these people,” he corrected himself, looking at his feet. He turned to Mark, leaning in close. “Mark-yah, let’s just go,” he whispered in english. Joo didn’t want any of this conflict to progress, so he gave Mark a pouty face hoping that he would let up on whatever Han or Rin were saying. “We can leave and eat something else... I really am hungry.”

SODA RIN.

rae, as expected, tried to rein him and han in. mark, also as expected, curled around joo like the older of the two was some child, not a grown man who was apparently incapable of sticking up for himself. rin already thought he was pretty chilled out; he was just feeling very tired and a little mean, and the words had slipped out. han's additional remark had made him smile a little, but it dropped as soon as mark retorted. "yah!" he growled as han basically said everything he was thinking by rebuking the maknae. honestly, the nerve.

if they had had any performances coming up, rin would have demanded that they eat no matter what. he had watched the former members, especially ken, overwork themselves without eating, and he was determined to prevent that. however, he was fairly certain that they didn't have any strenuous schedules the next day, so he didn't care whether mark and joo chose to eat with them or not. joo was hungry, judging by the way his stomach made itself known right after he said he wasn't, and rin listened to him speaking in english with mark. something about leaving and eating... he sat up and looked at the two of them. "just eat here," rin said, the words coming out harsher than he'd intended. he cleared his throat before continuing. "look, i'm sorry about what i said. i didn't mean it. rae made a lot of ramyeon for all of us, so let's not let it go to waste." he wasn't going to let them squander part of the measly allowance donggeun-ssi gave them on outside food when there was already perfectly good ramyeon and questionable cupcakes abound.
xx
/coded by allure/

rae, as expected, tried to rein him and han in. mark, also as expected, curled around joo like the older of the two was some child, not a grown man who was apparently incapable of sticking up for himself. rin already thought he was pretty chilled out; he was just feeling very tired and a little mean, and the words had slipped out. han's additional remark had made him smile a little, but it dropped as soon as mark retorted. "yah!" he growled as han basically said everything he was thinking by rebuking the maknae. honestly, the nerve.

if they had had any performances coming up, rin would have demanded that they eat no matter what. he had watched the former members, especially ken, overwork themselves without eating, and he was determined to prevent that. however, he was fairly certain that they didn't have any strenuous schedules the next day, so he didn't care whether mark and joo chose to eat with them or not. joo was hungry, judging by the way his stomach made itself known right after he said he wasn't, and rin listened to him speaking in english with mark. something about leaving and eating... he sat up and looked at the two of them. "just eat here," rin said, the words coming out harsher than he'd intended. he cleared his throat before continuing. "look, i'm sorry about what i said. i didn't mean it. rae made a lot of ramyeon for all of us, so let's not let it go to waste." he wasn't going to let them squander part of the measly allowance donggeun-ssi gave them on outside food when there was already perfectly good ramyeon and questionable cupcakes abound.

ซงเว่ยหลง2.jpg
noticing joo coming into the kitchen from the corner of his eye, he would have asked if the younger was feeling okay, but he was too busy trying to deal with the migraine that was forming from rae's lack of baking skills. he honestly didn't get it. sure, he knew the more complicated techniques of the craft, but rae was using a pre-packaged cake mix and was just making a simple cupcake. how hard could that even be? he just had to follow the instructions on the box, but even that he couldn't do. hell, even shu looked up a recipe whenever he baked something back in his home. it was all about being able to follow instructions.

"if you just stick the pan in there without pre-heating the oven, the outside will start to cook as the oven heats up to the temperature you set it to. by the time it reaches that temperature the outside will already be done, but the inside won't and will be all gooey. when the inside finally gets cooked, the outside that was already done will become overcooked or burnt. and the fact that you put it to a higher temperature than necessary makes it even worse because then the outside will cook even faster than the inside!" he nags, as he grabs the rilakkuma oven mitts one of his fans had sent him out of the nearby drawer and puts them on. "it's fine if you don't use a liner, as long as you at least greased the sides of the pan."

it was easy to see what shu was passionate about before the whole idol business came along. being a pastry chef was his dream since he was a child after all. prioritizing the cupcakes first, he didn't even retort rin's statement about calling him baking mama. that was definitely not a nickname he was fond of, evident by the scowl on his face and the glare he sent rin's way.

shu opens the oven to carefully reach in and take out the cupcake pan. it didn't look like they had started to cook that much, so he sighed in relief. maybe the cupcakes can be saved after all, but they probably won't be the best like they would be if rae had followed the original instructions. he just sets the pan on the counter and closes the oven door, moving to set it to the appropriate temperature for baking cupcakes. although he didn't look like he was paying attention, shu was actually listening intently to the exchange happening between the rest of his members.

he could feel his blood pressure starting to rise as rin and han started to "joke" about mark and joo. this was why he never stayed for dinner. rin and han just couldn't help but put the two younger males down with every chance they got. seriously, talking about joo's crying like that was uncalled for, considering the hellish interview they just went through. when they were all together by themselves, without the peering eyes of a camera or host, the six just couldn't find a peaceful moment that lasted for more than an hour. usually, rin and han were okay in his book, but shu draws the line when they talk badly about the maknaes. yes, he would throw in his own insults into the pile, but there was never any venom in his words. there was no hatred. it was just him bickering with everyone.

another thing was the fact that shu felt like he was always stuck in the middle between them. it made him feel so uncomfortable. he supported the maknaes of course, as much as he didn't want to admit it they were like brothers to him, but he didn't dislike the older members either. he had to get along with the older members for the sake of their career, so fighting and insulting them to protect mark and joo wasn't a smart choice. shu felt torn trying to play the neutral role, and so as selfish as it was, he thought if he wasn't there, he didn't have to see it, and so he wouldn't feel torn. he wouldn't have to struggle with the decision of taking sides just yet.

rae tried to remedy the situation, but it seemed like it wasn't helping that much. well, at least he tried. it was more than what shu was doing at least. he sighed as mark argued back to them. yeah, the two were being assholes, but calling them out like that wasn't making things any better. even though joo whispered it to mark, because of their close proximity and the fact that he was fluent in english, he could hear and understand everything perfectly. but before he could say anything back, rin had beat him to it and apologized no less.

the situation was escalating, and although he felt like it wasn't going to help, shu thought he might as well say something. he sighs, taking off his oven mitts. there's no point in wearing them as he wanted to wait until the temperature of the oven went down before putting the pan back in the oven. "it's not like i'm eager to stay for a packaged ramyeon dinner with everyone either, but hey, i'll try anything once. plus, kyungmin hyung will get pissed if i use up my allowance so quickly again." shu walks up to joo and mark, immediately regretting what he was about to say next, but there was no going back now. he already damned himself by saying he was going to eat dinner with the older members. he might as well take his shot, and try to get the two younger males to to join them and fall to hell with him.

"baoshi, let's try to eat together with them okay? rin already apologized and i think you should accept it and be the bigger man in all of this. you know, show them how mature i know you are. mark will be here, and i will be here too, so it'll be fine. who knows, maybe a family dinner with everyone will be nice? if it all goes wrong, the three of us can ditch them and go hang out with li-ling jiejie." he said in mandarin with a gentle voice and soft smile. shu tried to sweeten the deal by using his older sister. even though earlier, he was arguing with li-ling, and is still pissed off at her, he was willing to put his feelings aside for them. maybe she didn't want to talk to him either because of the way he spoke with her, but he knew she'll do anything for joo. she'll definitely listen to him, if he told her joo needed someone to cheer him up.

turning towards mark, deciding to speak in english as it was the language most comfortable for the young maknae. "i finally have a change in heart and wanted to eat with everyone like a god damn family, but you two are thinking about leaving? you're really going to abandon me and leave me alone with them? look, i know han hyung and rin were being assholes, but just do me this one favor and stay. i promise if things go bad tonight, we can go ambush my sister and make her buy us boatloads of ice cream or something." shu tried his best to guilt-trip them into staying, but really, he was terrible at being cute. he can't make any puppy dog eyes and aegyo made him want to scream and gauge his eyeballs out. his own words felt like poison to him. halfway through his talk, he gave up on himself and resorted to begging, or well, if you could even call it that. he just had too much pride to truly beg, but you gotta give him credit for trying.

Last edited:

Joo

When Shu spoke to him, Joo began to pout. Then when he spoke to mark, Joo felt guilty.
“But hyung,” he began protesting in mandarin. “These two, they’re so freaking rude. I get it why you never have dinnertime with them, right now, I don’t want to either!” he glanced over at Rin and Han, discontent contorting his face. “If Rin is actually sorry he shouldn’t be talking like that in the first place. Those two are older than all of us, but why are they picking on us, shouldn’t they be the bigger men and not instigate like this in the first place?? Why aren’t they being the mature ones!?” he flung his arm out on emphasis, gesturing toward Rin and Han. “I don’t get why they’re like this. They were just having fun until they realized, ‘oh, wait, maybe that wasn’t such a good idea’. I don’t want to take his apology. Right now I feel like it’d be a better experience to starve than to be with them. I’m tired of them being like this and I’m tired of how the hyungs all treat mark. After that radio I just wanted to come home and cry a little until I felt better, but now I’m being chastised for that too? Is nowhere safe? Maybe those hyungs don’t understand that not everyone copes by letting their frustrations out on others.” He shot Rin and Han a glare. This was definitely the first mean look he has ever given any of the members.

Joo sighed, his chest felt lighter after finally being able to fully express himself in words. Everyone else was probably wondering what he could have been going on about for so long, Joo didn’t normally speak so much, even if it was in mandarin. But even if they didn’t understand, it was easy to tell that Joo was upset, angry even. “But if you’re really going to go through with this, I’ll stay by your side Yishun hyung,” he said, his voice now calm.

original.gif

code by pasta

When Shu spoke to him, Joo began to pout. Then when he spoke to mark, Joo felt guilty.
“But hyung,” he began protesting in mandarin. “These two, they’re so freaking rude. I get it why you never have dinnertime with them, right now, I don’t want to either!” he glanced over at Rin and Han, discontent contorting his face. “If Rin is actually sorry he shouldn’t be talking like that in the first place. Those two are older than all of us, but why are they picking on us, shouldn’t they be the bigger men and not instigate like this in the first place?? Why aren’t they being the mature ones!?” he flung his arm out on emphasis, gesturing toward Rin and Han. “I don’t get why they’re like this. They were just having fun until they realized, ‘oh, wait, maybe that wasn’t such a good idea’. I don’t want to take his apology. Right now I feel like it’d be a better experience to starve than to be with them. I’m tired of them being like this and I’m tired of how the hyungs all treat mark. After that radio I just wanted to come home and cry a little until I felt better, but now I’m being chastised for that too? Is nowhere safe? Maybe those hyungs don’t understand that not everyone copes by letting their frustrations out on others.” He shot Rin and Han a glare. This was definitely the first mean look he has ever given any of the members.

Joo sighed, his chest felt lighter after finally being able to fully express himself in words. Everyone else was probably wondering what he could have been going on about for so long, Joo didn’t normally speak so much, even if it was in mandarin. But even if they didn’t understand, it was easy to tell that Joo was upset, angry even. “But if you’re really going to go through with this, I’ll stay by your side Yishun hyung,” he said, his voice now calm.

Last edited:
[class=cutie] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; margin:auto; height: 400px; width: 400px; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [class=CutieClick] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; height: 400px; width: 400px; margin:auto; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [div class=cutie style="padding:2px;"]
RAEWON !!
Things escalated quickly but before they could reach a crescendo, Rin extended an olive branch. Rae shot him a grateful look. However, Joo and Mark looked hell-bent on not accepting his apology. Rae sighed. Apparently they didn’t want to eat with them but clearly they were hungry if the growl from Joo’s stomach was anything to go by.

He just wanted peace. Was that too much to ask for?

He opened his mouth to say something, but Shu beat him to the punch. Rae wanted to correct him and say that it wasn’t just any packaged ramyeon dinner. That it was one of his specialty meals, seasoned with love and cooked with finesse, as he wanted everyone to enjoy their meal but honestly it didn’t matter. At this point, he just wanted everyone to chill out and eat the damn ramyeon he made. Together. Without going at each other's throats for once. And also before the noodles became soggy. If Shu could achieve that he'd love him forever.

As foreign words were rapidly exchanged between the younger members, Rae wished he knew how to speak something other than Korean and his limited English. However he was useless, but that was nothing new. Sometimes, or a lot of times, he wondered what good was he as a leader?

He tried so hard and yet it seemed like almost every night their dorm turned in to battlezone. He hated the lack of harmony, but what he hated even more was the fact that nothing he ever seemed to do, or say, could fix it. And he knew that the blame didn't solely rest on him as everyone was their own person, but as leader it was expected of him, especially from Dong-geun, to keep things together. And Rae couldn't. He almost wanted to cry at how incompetent he felt at times, but of course he kept it together in fear of falling apart.

Rae didn’t know what Joo had said in response to Shu but clearly he was angry and judging by the glare he sent to Han and Rin that anger was directed towards them. After a pause between the two, Rae spoke up again with a slight frown. “Nobody should be going anywhere. One: it's too late to go out. Two: I made plenty of ramyeon that we can't afford to waste and,” he gave Rin a slight pout, correcting him, “good cupcakes. Baking mama is here to make sure of that. So let's all eat well and get along. Or at least try to pretend to."

Not waiting for anyone to reply, Rae began bringing out the dishes and placed the pot on to the kitchen table for everyone to serve themselves. "Bao Shi-yah, come eat." He gestured the other over with a warm eye smile. "You sounded hungry."

Everything was not okay, but he'd pretend. That was him after all. The Great Pretender and a terrible leader. He let his insecurity eat him alive on the inside, but outwardly he maintained a smile on his face. "Yishun...do you think you can help me resuscitate the cupcakes afterwards?" He gave a sheepish little laugh. "I think I've got a lot to learn from you."

Wanting to change the subject and mood, he decided to bring up their schedule for tomorrow. “Oh! We have something to look forward to tomorrow morning. We actually get to sleep in. Not by much, but something is better than nothing.” Their open fansign tomorrow was at 9AM and since the location was nearby they wouldn't have to wake up earlier than the sun to get ready.

“I know you’ll be looking forward to that Rin-ie.” He laughed, picking on the other, knowing just how much he adored his sleep. Rae did too but he typically sacrificed it in order to be one of the firsts in the bathroom in order to get breakfast ready, especially for Han-hyung. “I think what I'm really looking forward to is meeting our fans face to face for the first time.” He knew a lot of their fans were eager to meet them. Some a little too eager. But enthusiasm was better than indifference or worse hatred.

[/div]
code by girl blue

Things escalated quickly but before they could reach a crescendo, Rin extended an olive branch. Rae shot him a grateful look. However, Joo and Mark looked hell-bent on not accepting his apology. Rae sighed. Apparently they didn’t want to eat with them but clearly they were hungry if the growl from Joo’s stomach was anything to go by.

He just wanted peace. Was that too much to ask for?

He opened his mouth to say something, but Shu beat him to the punch. Rae wanted to correct him and say that it wasn’t just any packaged ramyeon dinner. That it was one of his specialty meals, seasoned with love and cooked with finesse, as he wanted everyone to enjoy their meal but honestly it didn’t matter. At this point, he just wanted everyone to chill out and eat the damn ramyeon he made. Together. Without going at each other's throats for once. And also before the noodles became soggy. If Shu could achieve that he'd love him forever.

As foreign words were rapidly exchanged between the younger members, Rae wished he knew how to speak something other than Korean and his limited English. However he was useless, but that was nothing new. Sometimes, or a lot of times, he wondered what good was he as a leader?

He tried so hard and yet it seemed like almost every night their dorm turned in to battlezone. He hated the lack of harmony, but what he hated even more was the fact that nothing he ever seemed to do, or say, could fix it. And he knew that the blame didn't solely rest on him as everyone was their own person, but as leader it was expected of him, especially from Dong-geun, to keep things together. And Rae couldn't. He almost wanted to cry at how incompetent he felt at times, but of course he kept it together in fear of falling apart.

Rae didn’t know what Joo had said in response to Shu but clearly he was angry and judging by the glare he sent to Han and Rin that anger was directed towards them. After a pause between the two, Rae spoke up again with a slight frown. “Nobody should be going anywhere. One: it's too late to go out. Two: I made plenty of ramyeon that we can't afford to waste and,” he gave Rin a slight pout, correcting him, “good cupcakes. Baking mama is here to make sure of that. So let's all eat well and get along. Or at least try to pretend to."

Not waiting for anyone to reply, Rae began bringing out the dishes and placed the pot on to the kitchen table for everyone to serve themselves. "Bao Shi-yah, come eat." He gestured the other over with a warm eye smile. "You sounded hungry."

Everything was not okay, but he'd pretend. That was him after all. The Great Pretender and a terrible leader. He let his insecurity eat him alive on the inside, but outwardly he maintained a smile on his face. "Yishun...do you think you can help me resuscitate the cupcakes afterwards?" He gave a sheepish little laugh. "I think I've got a lot to learn from you."

Wanting to change the subject and mood, he decided to bring up their schedule for tomorrow. “Oh! We have something to look forward to tomorrow morning. We actually get to sleep in. Not by much, but something is better than nothing.” Their open fansign tomorrow was at 9AM and since the location was nearby they wouldn't have to wake up earlier than the sun to get ready.

“I know you’ll be looking forward to that Rin-ie.” He laughed, picking on the other, knowing just how much he adored his sleep. Rae did too but he typically sacrificed it in order to be one of the firsts in the bathroom in order to get breakfast ready, especially for Han-hyung. “I think what I'm really looking forward to is meeting our fans face to face for the first time.” He knew a lot of their fans were eager to meet them. Some a little too eager. But enthusiasm was better than indifference or worse hatred.

Last edited:
[class=tabs] background-color: white; box-sizing: border-box; color: black; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; position:relative; left: -110px; top:0px; text-align: center; width:30px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: cell; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 30px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #cccccc; color:white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContentOne) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContentTwo) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="color:black;width:30px;top:0px;position:relative;left:0px;"]1[/div][div class=tab]2[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOne"]
Mark Jung
IC
mood x sad

Mark felt like breaking down. He was exhausted mentally and physically and this never helped it. He wanted to go home on these days. Hug his mom and his older sisters but he was stuck all the way in South Korea with 5 other men in a shitty dorm where all hell breaks loose after schedules. As Shu and Joo spoke in Mandarin, Mark deflated a bit, laying his head against the wall beside him, closing his eyes. Joo started to rant and Mark leaned forward and too his hand, trying to calm the older down.

As Shu finally spoke in English, he chewed on his bottom lip. "I''m just tired Shu." Mark decided to drop formality as they spoke in english. "I'm sorry," He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair, putting on the fakest smile he could muster. "I'll try to get along with them." Is all he said before standing up and heading back inside the kitchen, keeping to himself in a tiny corner of the room, just looking at Rae. He moved forward to take some food, giving Rae a small smile and whispering a quick. "Thank you hyung. I know it's hard." Before heading back to his little corner and sitting down on the floor, starting to eat his food. Remembering Rins "apology", he just nodded in his direction and said, "Accepted."
Mark finished first and stared at Raewon as he said there schedule. Mark loved his sleep, but he knew Rin was the worst at these times so he always got up early to either help with breakfast or too just be ready earlier. "If I get another Squirtle plushie I'll cry. I already have twenty." girl blue girl blue tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming JenniPerson JenniPerson normal normal allure allure
[/div]

code by pasta pasta

mood x sad

Mark felt like breaking down. He was exhausted mentally and physically and this never helped it. He wanted to go home on these days. Hug his mom and his older sisters but he was stuck all the way in South Korea with 5 other men in a shitty dorm where all hell breaks loose after schedules. As Shu and Joo spoke in Mandarin, Mark deflated a bit, laying his head against the wall beside him, closing his eyes. Joo started to rant and Mark leaned forward and too his hand, trying to calm the older down.

As Shu finally spoke in English, he chewed on his bottom lip. "I''m just tired Shu." Mark decided to drop formality as they spoke in english. "I'm sorry," He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair, putting on the fakest smile he could muster. "I'll try to get along with them." Is all he said before standing up and heading back inside the kitchen, keeping to himself in a tiny corner of the room, just looking at Rae. He moved forward to take some food, giving Rae a small smile and whispering a quick. "Thank you hyung. I know it's hard." Before heading back to his little corner and sitting down on the floor, starting to eat his food. Remembering Rins "apology", he just nodded in his direction and said, "Accepted."

Mark finished first and stared at Raewon as he said there schedule. Mark loved his sleep, but he knew Rin was the worst at these times so he always got up early to either help with breakfast or too just be ready earlier. "If I get another Squirtle plushie I'll cry. I already have twenty."

h
h
h

(han.)

He sat, an indifferent look on his face, as Rin apologized for his harshness. Han would've done the same, because at first it was just going to be a little jab following Rin's own, but something about the way the maknae reacted made him tentative to say anything else. His eyes were focused on the ramyeon boiling and the cupcakes in the oven.

The younger three seemed to be having a little powwow, Shu trying to convince them to stay while Joo, quite fervently, protested against it. Even though he didn't speak Mandarin nor much English, their names were mentioned and Joo was literally throwing his arms in their direction and making faces.

He thought it was a bit odd to see Mark sitting in the corner to eat; maybe it was some kind of peaceful protest, or he was just being weird again. Either way, he helped himself to dinner for the night, and was delightfully surprised when Rae announced the schedule for the next day. Any day in which Rin had the time to fully indulge in his nighttime and morning routine was a good day for him, he loved seeing smiles on his face.

"I wish fans would give us more practical things, like some kitchen pans or sunscreen." In truth, he was a bit apprehensive about the fan-sign. It was their first, and with the whole drama circulating around the internet and in the fandom, there were multiple avenues in which it could go wrong. "Rae, this ramyeon is amazing." He gobbled another clump of noodles.

SODA RIN.

rin sighed and rested his head on han's shoulder as joo and mark and shu had their little maknae line discussion. joo seemed uncharacteristically angry, and the little knot of guilt that was forming in rin's gut just made him feel more irritable. he was exhausted and hungry, goddammit, and so was everyone else. he had apologized and asked them to stay to eat, politely no less, so what more did they want? the sooner they just stopped bitching and settled down, the sooner he could go to bed.
"thanks rae-chan~" he sang once the food was on the table, serving himself and digging in without another word. he hummed in satisfaction when rae rattled off their schedule for the next day. he didn't want to worry about the fansign; he'd burn that bridge when he got there. opportunities to sleep in were getting few and far between, so whenever one came, rin took full advantage of it. he slurped up his noodles and smiled brilliantly, some spots of broth glistening around his mouth from his messy eating. "yayyy, i can put on my diffuser. i got a new lavender-pine scent." his sudden change in mood was probably strange to all but the other old members, who were used to the way rin got when he was really sleepy. "oooh, who wants to cuddle after dinner? we can watch vine compilations." he lowered his voice to make it (hopefully) clear that the invitation was only being extended to rae and han.
xx
/coded by allure/

rin sighed and rested his head on han's shoulder as joo and mark and shu had their little maknae line discussion. joo seemed uncharacteristically angry, and the little knot of guilt that was forming in rin's gut just made him feel more irritable. he was exhausted and hungry, goddammit, and so was everyone else. he had apologized and asked them to stay to eat, politely no less, so what more did they want? the sooner they just stopped bitching and settled down, the sooner he could go to bed.
"thanks rae-chan~" he sang once the food was on the table, serving himself and digging in without another word. he hummed in satisfaction when rae rattled off their schedule for the next day. he didn't want to worry about the fansign; he'd burn that bridge when he got there. opportunities to sleep in were getting few and far between, so whenever one came, rin took full advantage of it. he slurped up his noodles and smiled brilliantly, some spots of broth glistening around his mouth from his messy eating. "yayyy, i can put on my diffuser. i got a new lavender-pine scent." his sudden change in mood was probably strange to all but the other old members, who were used to the way rin got when he was really sleepy. "oooh, who wants to cuddle after dinner? we can watch vine compilations." he lowered his voice to make it (hopefully) clear that the invitation was only being extended to rae and han.

ซงเว่ยหลง2.jpg
shu almost sighed at joo's outburst. he didn't want the boy to feel bad for expressing his anger, but he could just feel migraine pulsing in the side of his head. all he was hoping for was to resolve this as much as he could and maybe, just maybe, the rest of the night could be peaceful. shu had underestimated the situation greatly, but he didn't really expect the maknaes to stay, no matter what he said. in all honesty, he was surprised that joo reacted the way he did.

it wasn't like he just didn't want to have dinner with the older members. sometimes, it was all of them. there were times where he wished he never went out with the maknaes at all, although, that was something he was going to keep to himself. "i know damn well apologizing doesn't reverse time nor does it take back the pain you felt from what they said earlier, but at least it means they realized they did something wrong, owned up to it, and tried to make things better. yeah, it's mature to think about the other person's feelings before you say something, but taking responsibility for what you say is also a part of maturity."

shu only watched as mark gave him the fakest smile he ever saw, before going over to the table with the others. that's when he realized he wasn't helping the two at all. he tried to be soft and caring, but that wasn't in his nature. it never was. the stress was exponentially building on top of his shoulders, even more so after he realized how terrible of a peacemaker he was. he isn't the caring mother like rae and he should've figured this out before he even opened his mouth. now, he could only react the one way he knew how. to be brutally honest and get mad at everything in the world. he just snapped.

"you know what, take his apology or don't. it doesn't matter anymore. i'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to do, but at least they're fucking apologizing. this world can so cruel and filled with terrible people. people that will put you down just for the hell of it. not caring whether they hurt your fucking feelings or not. without even a second thought, they say the shittiest things possible because you mean nothing to them, and are only in their life to act as a stress reliever to satisfy their terrible needs to feel better about themselves." he says in mandarin, as he was too caught up in his feelings to speak any other language. at this point, shu was huffing in anger. his feelings for his family, mostly his older sister, were taking over him, straying him away from the original point he wanted to make. he could feel his hair sticking up as if he were like an angry cat. realizing he was getting carried away, he took a deep breath to calm himself.

"this is the reality. people can say and do the most hurtful things without even so much as blinking. you know why? because they don't care about anyone but themselves. if you're lucky, you'll be able to surround yourselves with those that do care, but they're still not perfect. no one is. they'll make mistakes and say or do things that they'll regret. everyone does at least once in their life, whether they're a good person or not. life will constantly throw punches at you and if you cry over every little hit, then you won't be able to see the next one coming for you. a hit that you can actually block. yeah, life sucks, but you have to learn to make the best of it." he finishes, sounding a little calmer than before, but just as stern and harsh.

"i change my mind. you do you baoshi. only you can make yourself feel better. if that means leaving the dorm and eating out, then go, i'm not going to force you to stay." shu says as he walks over to sit at the table. he was just absolutely done with the whole ordeal. all he wanted now was to eat something and get to bed. grabbing his chopsticks, he began to stuff his mouth with ramyeon, wanting to ignore everything and everyone. he only ever paused to answer rae's question. "baking isn't that hard, but sure, just put the pan back in when the oven's at the right temperature and pray they'll turn out alright." he shrugs, speaking in korean for rae to understand. after that he just continues to eating his ramyeon, tuning out everyone else.

Joo

Joo flinched when Shu snapped at him. He looked hurt, it wasnt like his hyung to snap at him like that. Nonetheless, Joo listened and realized that Shu was right. He needed to stop being so sensitive, it wasn’t realistic, but that wasn’t easy for someone like him. He watched Shu walk off and grab a plate for himself.
Rae grabbed his attention, and Joo felt so upset about the situation that he was ready to give his leader a glare, but the eye smile that the man gave was warm enough to melt away and soften Joo’s expression. He honestly didn’t want to eat, Shu had even given him permission to leave, but the rest of them were right. It would be too much of a waste to leave now instead of just taking the ramen.
Joo looked around after grabbing his plate and something like disgust churned inside his chest. Mark was in a corner, and Shu was so obviously blocking everyone out. He knew that no one was going to talk, but had decided to stay just because rae asked for them all to be together. That was pointless when everyone was in a bad mood. The only two people that Joo would be comfortable with speaking with didn’t seem so eager for any kind of interaction, so Joo just decided to eat by himself in the room. He would come back out later only to drop his dishes in the sink and wash them off.

original.gif

code by pasta

Joo flinched when Shu snapped at him. He looked hurt, it wasnt like his hyung to snap at him like that. Nonetheless, Joo listened and realized that Shu was right. He needed to stop being so sensitive, it wasn’t realistic, but that wasn’t easy for someone like him. He watched Shu walk off and grab a plate for himself.
Rae grabbed his attention, and Joo felt so upset about the situation that he was ready to give his leader a glare, but the eye smile that the man gave was warm enough to melt away and soften Joo’s expression. He honestly didn’t want to eat, Shu had even given him permission to leave, but the rest of them were right. It would be too much of a waste to leave now instead of just taking the ramen.
Joo looked around after grabbing his plate and something like disgust churned inside his chest. Mark was in a corner, and Shu was so obviously blocking everyone out. He knew that no one was going to talk, but had decided to stay just because rae asked for them all to be together. That was pointless when everyone was in a bad mood. The only two people that Joo would be comfortable with speaking with didn’t seem so eager for any kind of interaction, so Joo just decided to eat by himself in the room. He would come back out later only to drop his dishes in the sink and wash them off.

[class=cutie] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; margin:auto; height: 400px; width: 400px; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [class=CutieClick] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; height: 400px; width: 400px; margin:auto; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [Script class=cutie] set addedClass 0 [/script] [Script class=cutie on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass CutieClick) (removeClass CutieClick) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) [/script] [div class=cutie style="padding:2px;"]
RAEWON !!
Rae appreciated Mark acknowledging his attempt to keep the peace. Even though it had been unsuccessful. Terribly so. Atleast food was the best distraction though. He slurped his noodles, humming in delight at the delicious flavor. “Thanks hyung.” He replied to Han’s compliment before adding his two cents on the topic of fan gifts, “Yeah, I agree. I get a lot of teddy bears, but it’d be great if they did something like plant a tree in my name instead. Not that I’m complaining, but at least that can’t get thrown away by the staff and will benefit the Earth.”

As he spoke, a slight frown appeared on his lips as he watched Joo leave the kitchen with his food. He was disappointed that the younger member hadn’t wanted to stay, but understood why so he let him go without saying anything. For the rest of the dinner, besides the chattering between himself, Rin and Han, dinner was unsurprisingly quiet. Rae quickly finished off his bowl of noodles, feeling warm and sleepy afterwards. He perked up though at Rin’s invitation for cuddling. “Meee.” He beamed. He honestly lived for his cuddles and combined with the power of vine maybe this night wouldn't end so bad.

After the table was cleared and dishes were washed, Rae glanced at the cupcakes in despair. Shu claimed baking isn’t that hard. Yeah. To him. “Alright cupcake gods. Help me out here.” Rae prayed quietly before placing them back in the oven. He watched them carefully, but in the end they ended up solidifying way too hard and looked like sadness. He gave everyone the unsurprising update. “Bad news. I know everybody was looking forward to it but the cupcakes…they didn’t make it.” He left the failed desserts out on the counter to cool and be thrown to the stray dogs that sometimes hung around the dorm in the early hours of the morning. At least they'd enjoy it.

The bathroom was free by time he was ready to use it for his nighttime routine. About fifteen minutes later, barefaced and now comfy in his pajamas, he hopped up in to the top bunk with Rin, feeling the stress of the day leave his body as he inhaled the soft and sweet scent of grape. He attached himself to Rin like a koala would a tree. “Aah, we should use headphones so we don’t disturb the others from sleeping.” He murmured, not wanting to cause anymore aggravation. After they found a pair he plugged them in, asking, “Have you seen this one before?” as he pulled up a clip that had him quietly dying in to Rin's shoulder.

[/div]
code by girl blue

Rae appreciated Mark acknowledging his attempt to keep the peace. Even though it had been unsuccessful. Terribly so. Atleast food was the best distraction though. He slurped his noodles, humming in delight at the delicious flavor. “Thanks hyung.” He replied to Han’s compliment before adding his two cents on the topic of fan gifts, “Yeah, I agree. I get a lot of teddy bears, but it’d be great if they did something like plant a tree in my name instead. Not that I’m complaining, but at least that can’t get thrown away by the staff and will benefit the Earth.”

As he spoke, a slight frown appeared on his lips as he watched Joo leave the kitchen with his food. He was disappointed that the younger member hadn’t wanted to stay, but understood why so he let him go without saying anything. For the rest of the dinner, besides the chattering between himself, Rin and Han, dinner was unsurprisingly quiet. Rae quickly finished off his bowl of noodles, feeling warm and sleepy afterwards. He perked up though at Rin’s invitation for cuddling. “Meee.” He beamed. He honestly lived for his cuddles and combined with the power of vine maybe this night wouldn't end so bad.

After the table was cleared and dishes were washed, Rae glanced at the cupcakes in despair. Shu claimed baking isn’t that hard. Yeah. To him. “Alright cupcake gods. Help me out here.” Rae prayed quietly before placing them back in the oven. He watched them carefully, but in the end they ended up solidifying way too hard and looked like sadness. He gave everyone the unsurprising update. “Bad news. I know everybody was looking forward to it but the cupcakes…they didn’t make it.” He left the failed desserts out on the counter to cool because eventually they'd be thrown to the stray dogs that sometimes hung around the dorm in the early hours of the morning. At least they'd enjoy it.

The bathroom was free by time he was ready to use it for his nighttime routine. About fifteen minutes later, barefaced and now comfy in his pajamas, he hopped up in to the top bunk with Rin, feeling the stress of the day leave his body as he inhaled the soft and sweet scent of grape. He attached himself to Rin like a koala would a tree. “Aah, we should use headphones so we don’t disturb the others from sleeping.” He murmured, not wanting to cause anymore aggravation. After they found a pair he plugged them in, asking, “Have you seen this one before?” as he pulled up a clip that had him quietly dying in to Rin's shoulder.

SODA RIN.

rin's nighttime routine went a bit faster that night - only 30 minutes or so were devoted to his skincare and setting up the proper bedtime equipment. with lava lamps going strong, the pleasant aroma of essential oils in the air, and classical music playing softly, rin crawled into his top bunk with one of han's pretty pillows. rae got in with him a short while later and rin curled into his side, tucking his head into the taller boy's neck. he popped one earbud into his ear and managed to stay silent until the clips of the man laying his head on the shoulders other men caused him to bark out a laugh. after a moment of hesitation, he reached out to pause the video. "hey, rae," he murmured. "you seem pretty stressed lately, are you okay? you know we all appreciate everything you do as our leader, right?" he smiled and gave rae's hand a reassuring pat since he couldn't really reach the other's head. "i know we can all be hard to deal with, some more than others, but you're doing amazing sweetie." he giggled quietly to try to keep the atmosphere lighthearted.
xx
/coded by allure/

rin's nighttime routine went a bit faster that night - only 30 minutes or so were devoted to his skincare and setting up the proper bedtime equipment. with lava lamps going strong, the pleasant aroma of essential oils in the air, and classical music playing softly, rin crawled into his top bunk with one of han's pretty pillows. rae got in with him a short while later and rin curled into his side, tucking his head into the taller boy's neck. he popped one earbud into his ear and managed to stay silent until the clips of the man laying his head on the shoulders other men caused him to bark out a laugh. after a moment of hesitation, he reached out to pause the video. "hey, rae," he murmured. "you seem pretty stressed lately, are you okay? you know we all appreciate everything you do as our leader, right?" he smiled and gave rae's hand a reassuring pat since he couldn't really reach the other's head. "i know we can all be hard to deal with, some more than others, but you're doing amazing sweetie." he giggled quietly to try to keep the atmosphere lighthearted.

[class=cutie] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; margin:auto; height: 400px; width: 400px; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [class=CutieClick] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; height: 400px; width: 400px; margin:auto; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [Script class=cutie] set addedClass 0 [/script] [Script class=cutie on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass CutieClick) (removeClass CutieClick) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) [/script] [div class=cutie style="padding:2px;"]
RAEWON !!
"Ah I can't ever hide anything from you." He mused before flashing Rin a grateful smile. "It's a lot sometimes but thanks. I try my best." He gave Rin's hand a thank you squeeze before pressing play on the video again, not wanting to put all of his burdens on him.

At some point Rae fell asleep. When he woke up a few hours later his throat was dry. He blearily checked the time on his phone. 5:28am. Ah. Okay. It was almost time for him to get up soon. He stumbled down from the bunk and decided to head into the kitchen for a glass of water. As he drank the liquid down the front door suddenly pushed open and he choked in shock.

A hooded figure dressed in all black with a black face mask covering half their face slipped in. Rae's heart stopped. Oh god what if it was a sasaeng? Their dorm building wasn’t as secure at night as it could be. It was totally possible.

When the intruder paused to look at him, Rae panicked and shouted at the figure, trying to scare them off. He grabbed for the nearest, and in hindsight the dumbest, thing: his cupcakes. The rock hard treats hit their target, who began shouting muffled nonsense from behind their mask. Rae didn't pause to try to understand and instead reached for the next nearest makeshift weapon: a spatula.

Before Rae could whack the stranger away with the spatula they quickly pulled off their hood and ripped off their face mask, revealing a red-faced Kyungmin. “Raewon! It’s me! Kyungmin. Jesus. Calm down.”

Raewon held his chest, heart feeling like it was three beats away from popping out of his ribcage. “You scared me!” He whined, putting down the spatula with a loud clang. “I thought you were an intruder! You're wearing all black with a hood and mask!”

Kyungmin sighed. “It’s raining and I forgot my umbrella. Anyways, we need to talk." Kyungmin's face suddenly turned serious. "Did you check what's trending?" He asked Rae who frowned and shook his head.

Kyungmin handed Rae his phone where the article was already pulled up.

6LBs: One Month Later

It’s been a month since the debut of the six member group 6LBs and almost three months since a devastating scandal rocked the group and caused a split between the members, their fandom and the public’s opinion of them.

Many fans still aren’t happy with new members, Jung Mark, Tang Yishun and Zhong Bao Shi. Some are vocal about how distasteful the lack of Korean representation is considering it's Korean pop not international pop. Out of the 6 members, 4 of them are not native to Korea. Original member, Soda Rin is from Japan, Mark and Yishun are both American and Bao Shi is from China. Remaining members Oh Raewon and Han Soojin are the only Koreans.

When asked why create such a culturally diverse group, MUSIQ Entertainment’s CEO Jung Dong-geun replied in an exclusive interview, “The future of KPop is merging with foreign talent. Multiculturalism, pushing past boundaries and trying something new is what sets 6LBs apart from other groups. That will be their key to success.”

Whether or not 6LBs will be a success in South Korea is still up in the air, especially after a very shocking radio interview on After Dark where Bao Shi admitted that their Korean fans did not support them.

He claims, "Every group has some mean fans but mine are usually Korean fans."

While some fans view this as a misunderstanding, many are upset with the young idol's discrimination and are reluctant to continue their support to the group as a whole.

[+120, -4] Yoo Haneul is known for twisting the words of her interviewees though...I think you're exaggerating about fans not wanting to support.
[+119, -7] Hate him or love him Dong-geun is right.
[+59, -3] MUSIQ should have just focused on the remaining 3 members instead of adding 3 more...
[+42, -6] Haneul strikes again ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know them well but poor kid
[+32, -2] They should release an apology. He didn't have to speak so rudely about korean fans...

Well, this certainly wasn't good news. Rae bit at his lip, looking to Kyungmin for direction after reading something like that.

Kyungmin gave a heavy sigh. "Donggeun wants to meet with everyone to discuss this. He hasn't given me a time yet but it'll most likely be before the fanmeet to make sure you all have a game plan before facing the fans." Kyungmin placed a hand on Rae's shoulder comfortingly, but that just increased Rae's anxiety by thousands. Kyungmin sensed this, as he had a weirdly accurate sixth sense of the mood of all the members, and assured Rae with kind words. "Don't worry. This will all work itself out." He said. "Make sure all of the boys are up if you haven't already woken them up after attacking me and I'll text you when Donggeun confirms a time."

"Alright." Rae exhaled slowly. So much for sleeping in.

[/div]
code by girl blue

"Ah I can't ever hide anything from you." He mused before flashing Rin a grateful smile. "It's a lot sometimes but thanks. I try my best." He gave Rin's hand a thank you squeeze before pressing play on the video again, not wanting to put all of his burdens on him.

At some point Rae fell asleep. When he woke up a few hours later his throat was dry. He blearily checked the time on his phone. 5:28am. Ah. Okay. It was almost time for him to get up soon. He stumbled down from the bunk and decided to head into the kitchen for a glass of water. As he drank the liquid down the front door suddenly pushed open and he choked in shock.

A hooded figure dressed in all black with a black face mask covering half their face slipped in. Rae's heart stopped. Oh god what if it was a sasaeng? Their dorm building wasn’t as secure at night as it could be. It was totally possible.

When the intruder paused to look at him, Rae panicked and shouted at the figure, trying to scare them off. He grabbed for the nearest, and in hindsight the dumbest, thing: his cupcakes. The rock hard treats hit their target, who began shouting muffled nonsense from behind their mask. Rae didn't pause to try to understand and instead reached for the next nearest makeshift weapon: a spatula.

Before Rae could whack the stranger away with the spatula they quickly pulled off their hood and ripped off their face mask, revealing a red-faced Kyungmin. “Raewon! It’s me! Kyungmin. Jesus. Calm down.”

Raewon held his chest, heart feeling like it was three beats away from popping out of his ribcage. “You scared me!” He whined, putting down the spatula with a loud clang. “I thought you were an intruder! You're wearing all black with a hood and mask!”

Kyungmin sighed. “It’s raining and I forgot my umbrella. Anyways, we need to talk." Kyungmin's face suddenly turned serious. "Did you check what's trending?" He asked Rae who frowned and shook his head.

Kyungmin handed Rae his phone where the article was already pulled up.

6LBs: One Month Later

It’s been a month since the debut of the six member group 6LBs and almost three months since a devastating scandal rocked the group and caused a split between the members, their fandom and the public’s opinion of them.

Many fans still aren’t happy with new members, Jung Mark, Tang Yishun and Zhong Bao Shi. Some are vocal about how distasteful the lack of Korean representation is considering it's Korean pop not international pop. Out of the 6 members, 4 of them are not native to Korea. Original member, Soda Rin is from Japan, Mark and Yishun are both American and Bao Shi is from China. Remaining members Oh Raewon and Han Soojin are the only Koreans.

When asked why create such a culturally diverse group, MUSIQ Entertainment’s CEO Jung Dong-geun replied in an exclusive interview, “The future of KPop is merging with foreign talent. Multiculturalism, pushing past boundaries and trying something new is what sets 6LBs apart from other groups. That will be their key to success.”

Whether or not 6LBs will be a success in South Korea is still up in the air, especially after a very shocking radio interview on After Dark where Bao Shi admitted that their Korean fans did not support them.

He claims, "Every group has some mean fans but mine are usually Korean fans."

While some fans view this as a misunderstanding, many are upset with the young idol's discrimination and are reluctant to continue their support to the group as a whole.

[+120, -4] Yoo Haneul is known for twisting the words of her interviewees though...I think you're exaggerating about fans not wanting to support.
[+119, -7] Hate him or love him Dong-geun is right.
[+59, -3] MUSIQ should have just focused on the remaining 3 members instead of adding 3 more...
[+42, -6] Haneul strikes again ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know them well but poor kid
[+32, -2] They should release an apology. He didn't have to speak so rudely about korean fans...

Well, this certainly wasn't good news. Rae bit at his lip, looking to Kyungmin for direction after reading something like that.

Kyungmin gave a heavy sigh. "Donggeun wants to meet with everyone to discuss this. He hasn't given me a time yet but it'll most likely be before the fanmeet to make sure you all have a game plan before facing the fans." Kyungmin placed a hand on Rae's shoulder comfortingly, but that just increased Rae's anxiety by thousands. Kyungmin sensed this, as he had a weirdly accurate sixth sense of the mood of all the members, and assured Rae with kind words. "Don't worry. This will all work itself out." He said. "Make sure all of the boys are up if you haven't already woken them up after attacking me and I'll text you when Donggeun confirms a time."

"Alright." Rae exhaled slowly. So much for sleeping in.

Mark Jung
IC
mood x sad

Mark woke with a jolt at the loud noise, sitting up instantly, his eyes half open. He rubbed his chest before climbing out of the bed and stumbling from the room, his hair sticking up in different directions. "Hyung?" He asked curiously, looking up at Rae and Kyungmin curiously. They didn't look happy and he frowned, rubbing his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked, letting Kyungmin smooth down his hair. He was shown the article and he silently gave the phone back, his face blank. "Bao doesn't need to apologize. That wicked bitc-" Kyungmin shushed him and he deflated, turning to Rae who looked just as stressed, if not more. Mark gave him a small smile, leaning forward to pat his shoulder. "We'll resolve this quickly hyung, don't worry."
Mark walked back into the room, his eyes zeroing on Joo's sleeping form before climbing on top of the older male, clinging onto him like a koala and started to tickle his sides, "Hyung~ Wake up." He cooed quietly before nuzzling his cheek, trying to get him to wake up. "We need to get up." He got up and moved to Shu's bed, climbing in and carefully shaking him, and then starting to tickle his sides. "Shu Hyung!" He whispered, poking his cheek a few times. "We need to get up." girl blue girl blue tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming JenniPerson JenniPerson normal normal allure allure
[/div]

code by pasta pasta

mood x sad

Mark woke with a jolt at the loud noise, sitting up instantly, his eyes half open. He rubbed his chest before climbing out of the bed and stumbling from the room, his hair sticking up in different directions. "Hyung?" He asked curiously, looking up at Rae and Kyungmin curiously. They didn't look happy and he frowned, rubbing his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked, letting Kyungmin smooth down his hair. He was shown the article and he silently gave the phone back, his face blank. "Bao doesn't need to apologize. That wicked bitc-" Kyungmin shushed him and he deflated, turning to Rae who looked just as stressed, if not more. Mark gave him a small smile, leaning forward to pat his shoulder. "We'll resolve this quickly hyung, don't worry."

Mark walked back into the room, his eyes zeroing on Joo's sleeping form before climbing on top of the older male, clinging onto him like a koala and started to tickle his sides, "Hyung~ Wake up." He cooed quietly before nuzzling his cheek, trying to get him to wake up. "We need to get up." He got up and moved to Shu's bed, climbing in and carefully shaking him, and then starting to tickle his sides. "Shu Hyung!" He whispered, poking his cheek a few times. "We need to get up."

ซงเว่ยหลง2.jpg
shu went to bed that night more angry than when he first got back to the dorm. he just went through his usual nightly routine filled with face cleansers and many night creams. he already had clear skin that any girl would die for, but that didn't mean he didn't take any efforts to maintain it. beauty takes effort after all.

as he laid down in his bed, he sighed. finally, he could get some sort of comfort after such a stressful day. the mattress wasn't the comfiest one he ever laid down on, but it at least was long enough to accommodate his tall frame. shifting underneath his puffy white blanket, shu closed his eyes hoping he could fall asleep soon, but his thoughts weren't letting him. he reflected on what got him so ticked off to yell at joo the way he did, something he had never done before. he concluded he was just projecting his anger towards his sister out on the young boy, which was wrong to do, but joo frustrated him as well. joo isn't a child anymore. he needed to grow up a little and learn that he shouldn't let every little thing get to him. if he doesn't, then he'll only continue to get hurt in this industry and be an emotional pawn for the amusement of the anti-fans.

shu didn't know when he fell asleep, he just eventually knocked out after listening to a few songs from his phone. he was a somewhat deep sleeper. only waking up through his alarm clock, or if someone yelled at him. strangely enough if it was anything else, he wouldn't even stir in his sleep. the dorm could be burning down or being robbed for all he knows and he'll still be in dreamland. that is why as the others would've woken up from rae's screams in the kitchen, shu just stayed fast asleep.

next thing he knew, he could feel someone shaking him and even tickling the sides of his body. "i didn't steal the applejacks!" he screamed, quickly jerking up onto his bed. he was panting heavily as if he had just woken up from a nightmare. he looked around the room, trying to adjust his eyes, and to fully wake up. it took him a few seconds to realize he was no longer in dreamland, trying to help a detective find the missing box of breakfast cereal. "oh it's just you. you punk what did i say about touching me? no tickling" he scowled at mark, then yawning as he stretched his arms above his head.

h
h
h

(han.)

Han stirred at approximately five in the morning, his usual time. His duvet was white but his pillows were specially designed: an assortment of paintings from his painting idol Claude Monet and namely his favorite, La Grenouillère.

He walked to the bathroom, dismayed at the mess. He didn't bother to do any cleaning the night before, opting to use the bathroom first and slip under the covers immediately after the awkward 'family dinner'. He accepted his fate and retrieved some yellow rubber gloves from the cabinets as well as cleaning supplies. He'd neglected his duty long enough.

He was halfway through ferociously scrubbing toothpaste stains off the sink when he heard a scream and general alarming sounds coming from the kitchen. He didn't take any time to get prepared for the worst, which he assumed was an intruder, and clamored out of the bathroom and to face Raewon staring in disbelief at Kyungmin. Mark was there too, but whatever.

From the conversation that transpired, it sounded like Rae mistook their manager as an intruder. He wasn't surprised that the radio show didn't go over well with fansites and the general public, and he was silently thankful that he didn't see anyone checking social media, because that would've been an even harder night to survive.

He returned to the bathroom to finish up cleaning and, as always, was proud of his work. It was a hard life being such a mom. He put up the cleaning supplies, disposed of the gloves, and washed his hands before going back to the room. He wasn't surprised to see that Mark skipped waking up Rin, he could be quite the monster in the morning. Nevertheless, he approached him.

"Rin," Han rubbed the palm of the boy's hand with his thumb while simultaneously gently shaking him. He kinda perfected the art of waking him up. "The bathroom's ready for you, my prince." If anyone was in there to bear witness to the perfectly clean bathroom before Rin he'd have some words.

Joo

that night, joo was the first to fall asleep. he didn’t get to hear about thier schedule for the next day, but assumed that they would have to wake up early like usual. as he ate, a wave of fatigue washed over him. he finished his plate quickly and put it to the side, not wanting to bother with leaving the room and seeing everyone else only to place it in the sink. after, he climbed into bed and quickly fell out of conciousness.

“mark-yahhh~~ darling~~” joo giggled at the sensation of being tickled, but only woke up half way and then rolled over. “the applejacks flew away.....” he said in response to shu’s yelling as he drifted back into sleep. joo was the other hard sleeper in the dorm, though he was the one with the more peculiar sleeping habits. usually it would take multiple tries to wake the boy up. if someone spoke to him after waking him up, he would usually respond back while half awake, uttering nonsense, and then go right back to sleep and not remember a thing. he had heard all of the commotion that happened outside before mark returned to try to wake his hyungs, but had only registered it as a part of his dream.

original.gif

code by pasta

that night, joo was the first to fall asleep. he didn’t get to hear about thier schedule for the next day, but assumed that they would have to wake up early like usual. as he ate, a wave of fatigue washed over him. he finished his plate quickly and put it to the side, not wanting to bother with leaving the room and seeing everyone else only to place it in the sink. after, he climbed into bed and quickly fell out of conciousness.

“mark-yahhh~~ darling~~” joo giggled at the sensation of being tickled, but only woke up half way and then rolled over. “the applejacks flew away.....” he said in response to shu’s yelling as he drifted back into sleep. joo was the other hard sleeper in the dorm, though he was the one with the more peculiar sleeping habits. usually it would take multiple tries to wake the boy up. if someone spoke to him after waking him up, he would usually respond back while half awake, uttering nonsense, and then go right back to sleep and not remember a thing. he had heard all of the commotion that happened outside before mark returned to try to wake his hyungs, but had only registered it as a part of his dream.

SODA RIN.

rin's ideal way to wake up would be comfortably past noon, but on the occasion that he couldn't sleep in for that long (which was now every day), he would prefer to be gently eased out of the realm of sweet dreams by pleasant birdsong and nonthreatening morning sunshine. any loud noises or bright lights would definitely have him in a bad mood. luckily for the earlier risers, rin was a heavy sleeper and the most difficult person to wake up in the dorm. he could sleep through virtually anything as long as nothing physically disturbed his slumber. one time mark had thrown water on his head while he was asleep before leaving kyungmin with the cup. rin had started towards their manager in a murderous rage, seen mark running for his life, and put two and two together. a pair of scissors had flipped through the air and embedded itself in the wall next to the front door right as mark reached it. kyungmin had nearly dialed 119 out of genuine fear that he was about to witness a murder. no one talked about the incident and no one tried to wake rin up for the next few weeks.
however, han's method of rousing him was pretty close to ideal. being called a prince didn't hurt, either. "thanks hyung," he said before yawning wide. against the protest of literally every bone and blood cell in his body, rin dragged himself out from under the covers. he perked up at the sight of the bathroom, which was void of the usual residue from being used by six boys. he was able to go through his morning routine without a hitch and was in a considerably better mood than usual for morning-rin by the time he entered the kitchen for breakfast. rae and kyungmin were the only ones in there, and the air seemed tense. he chose to ignore this and pulled open the fridge, dipping his free hand under his shirt to scratch his stomach.
xx
/coded by allure/

rin's ideal way to wake up would be comfortably past noon, but on the occasion that he couldn't sleep in for that long (which was now every day), he would prefer to be gently eased out of the realm of sweet dreams by pleasant birdsong and nonthreatening morning sunshine. any loud noises or bright lights would definitely have him in a bad mood. luckily for the earlier risers, rin was a heavy sleeper and the most difficult person to wake up in the dorm. he could sleep through virtually anything as long as nothing physically disturbed his slumber. one time mark had thrown water on his head while he was asleep before leaving kyungmin with the cup. rin had started towards their manager in a murderous rage, seen mark running for his life, and put two and two together. a pair of scissors had flipped through the air and embedded itself in the wall next to the front door right as mark reached it. kyungmin had nearly dialed 119 out of genuine fear that he was about to witness a murder. no one talked about the incident and no one tried to wake rin up for the next few weeks.
however, han's method of rousing him was pretty close to ideal. being called a prince didn't hurt, either. "thanks hyung," he said before yawning wide. against the protest of literally every bone and blood cell in his body, rin dragged himself out from under the covers. he perked up at the sight of the bathroom, which was void of the usual residue from being used by six boys. he was able to go through his morning routine without a hitch and was in a considerably better mood than usual for morning-rin by the time he entered the kitchen for breakfast. rae and kyungmin were the only ones in there, and the air seemed tense. he chose to ignore this and pulled open the fridge, dipping his free hand under his shirt to scratch his stomach.

RAEWON !!
“Someone’s looking chipper this morning.” Kyungmin marvelled at Rin as he walked in to the kitchen, no doubt comparing this calmer Rin to the many unpleasant Rins he’d had the pleasure of encountering in mornings before. Rae snickered and without thought put a teapot on the stove for Rin. “Good morning~” Rae sang as he rested his head on Rin’s shoulder. He peered over the other’s shoulder to look into the fridge and gave a disappointed hum. “As you can see the fridge is basically empty, but there’s probably something in there…Maybe we can convince mom,” aka Han, “to go shopping later.” He took a step backwards. “I’m going to see if everyone else is up.”

He made his way into the bedroom. Shu was up. No doubt thanks to Mark who was also in his bed. “Hey can you both head in to the kitchen? Kyungmin hyung is here and wants to talk to everyone.” Joo was still asleep so Rae headed over to wake him. He sat at the edge of Joo’s bed and watched for a moment as the other slept, blissfully unaware of the shit storm happening on the internet. Rae sighed quietly. He really didn’t deserve this. “Bao Shi.” Rae said softly, shaking his shoulders. He repeated this a few times, speaking louder until Joo finally roused. Jeez. Rae was surrounded by heavy sleepers. “Time to wake up. We need to head in to the kitchen for a talk, but actually I want to talk to you first.”

When Joo seemed a bit more conscious, Rae went on to ask, “I didn’t get a chance to ask last night, but how are you holding up?” Out of all of the members, Rae was the least closest to Joo, but he hoped to change that. It would definitely make their interactions, like now, feel less awkward. “If you ever want to talk..." He extended the invitation out to let Joo know that he was there.

[/div]
code by girl blue

“Someone’s looking chipper this morning.” Kyungmin marvelled at Rin as he walked in to the kitchen, no doubt comparing this calmer Rin to the many unpleasant Rins he’d had the pleasure of encountering in mornings before. Rae snickered and without thought put a teapot on the stove for Rin. “Good morning~” Rae sang as he rested his head on Rin’s shoulder. He peered over the other’s shoulder to look into the fridge and gave a disappointed hum. “As you can see the fridge is basically empty, but there’s probably something in there…Maybe we can convince mom,” aka Han, “to go shopping later.” He took a step backwards. “I’m going to see if everyone else is up.”

He made his way into the bedroom. Shu was up. No doubt thanks to Mark who was also in his bed. “Hey can you both head in to the kitchen? Kyungmin hyung is here and wants to talk to everyone.” Joo was still asleep so Rae headed over to wake him. He sat at the edge of Joo’s bed and watched for a moment as the other slept, blissfully unaware of the shit storm happening on the internet. Rae sighed quietly. He really didn’t deserve this. “Bao Shi.” Rae said softly, shaking his shoulders. He repeated this a few times, speaking louder until Joo finally roused. Jeez. Rae was surrounded by heavy sleepers. “Time to wake up. We need to head in to the kitchen for a talk, but actually I want to talk to you first.”

When Joo seemed a bit more conscious, Rae went on to ask, “I didn’t get a chance to ask last night, but how are you holding up?” Out of all of the members, Rae was the least closest to Joo, but he hoped to change that. It would definitely make their interactions, like now, feel less awkward. “If you ever want to talk..." He extended the invitation out to let Joo know that he was there.

Joo

“No kisses, Mark-yah. Rae hyung is here,” he mumbled through his dream, sleepily wiping his hand across Rae’s face and turning over as the leader shook his shoulders. Even though he turned over, the disturbance continued, and his name was being repeated over and over again.

Joo made a pouty face and opened his eyes with a whiny groan. Today, his leader standing over him, and Joo flinched at the suprise. He didn’t expect the person who woke him... to be him. Usually it was Mark, and less commonly Shu, but this was one of the first times that Rae had woken up Joo himself. “.... Hyung?” he blinked.

Oh, he was only checking up on him. Joo admired how caring of a leader Raewon was, so much more compared to the other two hyungs. Despite how much he admired the man, though, talking to him was always something that made him choke up. For some reason, being in the presence of solely Rae had always managed to bring the young man’s shyness out.

Joo sat up. “I- I think I’m fine, hyung... I just hope the fans are too.” Joo was remembering the events of the night before, and the huge mistake which took the form of poorly thought out words he had let slip out. Waves of regret washed over the boy and he kept his eyes down on his lap, sulking. He knew he was going to have to deal with the aftermath of all of this, and in no way was looking forward to it.

He let out a simple, “Thanks hyung,” to Raewon’s invitation. Though, by the sound of it, it didn’t seem like Joo would so quickly take him up on the offer.

original.gif

code by pasta

“No kisses, Mark-yah. Rae hyung is here,” he mumbled through his dream, sleepily wiping his hand across Rae’s face and turning over as the leader shook his shoulders. Even though he turned over, the disturbance continued, and his name was being repeated over and over again.

Joo made a pouty face and opened his eyes with a whiny groan. Today, his leader standing over him, and Joo flinched at the suprise. He didn’t expect the person who woke him... to be him. Usually it was Mark, and less commonly Shu, but this was one of the first times that Rae had woken up Joo himself. “.... Hyung?” he blinked.

Oh, he was only checking up on him. Joo admired how caring of a leader Raewon was, so much more compared to the other two hyungs. Despite how much he admired the man, though, talking to him was always something that made him choke up. For some reason, being in the presence of solely Rae had always managed to bring the young man’s shyness out.

Joo sat up. “I- I think I’m fine, hyung... I just hope the fans are too.” Joo was remembering the events of the night before, and the huge mistake which took the form of poorly thought out words he had let slip out. Waves of regret washed over the boy and he kept his eyes down on his lap, sulking. He knew he was going to have to deal with the aftermath of all of this, and in no way was looking forward to it.

He let out a simple, “Thanks hyung,” to Raewon’s invitation. Though, by the sound of it, it didn’t seem like Joo would so quickly take him up on the offer.

Mark Jung
IC
mood x sad

At Shu's lighthearted scolding, Mark pouted at him. "But I love you hyung~" He started to act cute, making a heart for him and then hugging him gently and moving away. As the two screamed about applejacks, Mark snorted, rolling his eyes at his two close friends. Before he could try to continue to get Joo up, Rae was there and he took it as a sign to feed Friday and Angel.

Mark let the two rest on his shoulder and head, heading towards the kitchen to grab there food from the cabinet. "Good morning." He mumbled to Han, Rin and Kyungmin. Friday noticed Rin and happily jumped onto the older male, sitting on his shoulder and chirping into the males ear. "Friday!" Mark whined, snuggling Angel closer who was trying to inspect Han and Kyungmin.
Mark continued to pout as Friday didn't come back to him, just stayed on Rins shoulder, watching the male. Mark huffed in annoyance and went and grabbed the sugar glider food, filling bowls and then getting them a snack. Angel happily licked the snack off his finger and he leaned forward and stuck his finger out to Friday who happily wrapped his tiny hands around Marks middle finger and took the snack before busying himself with Rin again. "Just put him back in the cage when your done with him." Mark mumbled towards Rin before heading back into the room to put Angel away. girl blue girl blue tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming JenniPerson JenniPerson normal normal allure allure
[/div]

code by pasta pasta

mood x sad

At Shu's lighthearted scolding, Mark pouted at him. "But I love you hyung~" He started to act cute, making a heart for him and then hugging him gently and moving away. As the two screamed about applejacks, Mark snorted, rolling his eyes at his two close friends. Before he could try to continue to get Joo up, Rae was there and he took it as a sign to feed Friday and Angel.

Mark let the two rest on his shoulder and head, heading towards the kitchen to grab there food from the cabinet. "Good morning." He mumbled to Han, Rin and Kyungmin. Friday noticed Rin and happily jumped onto the older male, sitting on his shoulder and chirping into the males ear. "Friday!" Mark whined, snuggling Angel closer who was trying to inspect Han and Kyungmin.

Mark continued to pout as Friday didn't come back to him, just stayed on Rins shoulder, watching the male. Mark huffed in annoyance and went and grabbed the sugar glider food, filling bowls and then getting them a snack. Angel happily licked the snack off his finger and he leaned forward and stuck his finger out to Friday who happily wrapped his tiny hands around Marks middle finger and took the snack before busying himself with Rin again. "Just put him back in the cage when your done with him." Mark mumbled towards Rin before heading back into the room to put Angel away.

h
h
h

(han.)

Han followed Rin into the kitchen after making his bed and opted to sit at the table with Kyungmin, Rae going into the room to wake up the younger members. He got up and joined Rin at the fridge.

"Oof," He grimaced at seeing the barren fridge. He side-eyed Kyungmin, hopefully making his dismay obvious to their manager, granting them a little extra funding as a result. For now, though, in order to appease not only himself but the hungry boy right next to him, he grabbed the butter and set some bread in the toaster. "Kyungmin, can we stop somewhere for some food before we meet with Dong-geun?" He whined.

Before the toast sprung up, Mark came into the kitchen as well as his sugar gliders. One of them immediately leaped to Rin and the other cautiously inched towards him. It was like a Disney film or something. There were many flaws with Mark, but one of the good things he brought to the team were his adorable sugar gliders.

The toaster rang with a little chime. Han collected the pieces of toast and lathered butter on them, then filled two glasses of orange juice to the halfway point and delivered the food to the table. Both Han and Rin getting two pieces each. He would've taken the initiative to make something for their manager, but their resources were becoming scarce. He hoped to somehow telepathically implant the idea in Kyungmin's head to at least give him some more money so he could go out and buy groceries.

Users who are viewing this thread