6LBs [ic]

girl blue

life isn't beautiful and i'm not your cutie pie

[class=Intro] color: transparent; height: 350px; width: 250px; font-family:Fugaz One; [/class] [class name=Intro state=hover] color: white; background: black; opacity: 0.6; font-size: 20px; text-align: center; transition: linear 1.5s; [/class] [class=Role] color: transparent; height:350px; width: 250px; font-family:Fugaz One; [/class] [class name=Role state=hover] color: white; font-size: 30px; text-align: center; transition: linear 2.5s; [/class]

[div class=Rae][div class=Intro]

RAE
[div class=Role]Leader
[/div]
[class=Rae] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/GTCZPwW.jpg); background-size: cover; transition: linear 1.5s; [/class] [class name=Rae state=hover] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/rnfr0Jl.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class]
[/div]//

[div class=Han][div class=Intro]

HAN
[div class=Role]Main Rapper
[/div][/div]
[class=Han] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/3M9H4M4.jpg); background-size: cover; color: black; transition: linear 1.5s; [/class] [class name=Han state=hover] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/IIah4uk.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class]
[/div]//

[div class=Rin][div class=Intro]

RIN
[div class=Role]Face of the Group
Lead Vocal
[/div][/div]
[class=Rin] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/mjkOPI6.jpg); background-size: cover; color: black; transition: linear 1.5s; [/class] [class name=Rin state=hover] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/2ziOsoZ.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class]
[/div]
[div class=Shu][div class=Intro]

SHU
[div class=Role]Main Vocal
[/div][/div]
[class=Shu] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/PefSQqb.jpg); background-size: cover; transition: linear 1.5s; [/class] [class name=Shu state=hover] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/PWXWLOA.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class]
[/div]//
[div class=Joo][div class=Intro]

JOO
[div class=Role]Main Dancer
[/div][/div]
[class=Joo] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/MAfNhqp.jpg); background-size: cover; transition: linear 1.5s; [/class] [class name=Joo state=hover] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/yCMnk0W.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class]
[/div]//
[div class=Mark][div class=Intro]

MARK
[div class=Role]Maknae
[/div][/div]
[class=Mark] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/FVQynNO.jpg); background-size: cover; transition: linear 1.5s; [/class] [class name=Mark state=hover] height:350px; width: 250px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/dVaSqc1.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class]
[/div]
6LBs
[/div]coming soon.

[class=cutie] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; margin:auto; height: 400px; width: 400px; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [class=CutieClick] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; height: 400px; width: 400px; margin:auto; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [div class=cutie style="padding:2px;"]
RAEWON !!
As Rae and the rest of 6LBs walked in to the studio, the soft-faced leader honestly didn’t know what to expect. The uncertainty made his palms sweat. This was their last scheduled event for the evening. It was a radio show interview with Yoo Haneul on her popular show, After Dark. The comedian was known for pushing boundaries, basing her questions off of the burning questions sent in by fans, good or bad. She was completely unpredictable; a wild card.

It was a stark contrast to their BNT interview in Gapyeong they'd just came from. That had been fun, healing really, as they'd had an outdoor photoshoot in a beautiful garden followed by a round of silly 'Which member is the most likely to...' type of questions. His stomach and the apple of his cheeks were still pleasantly sore from all of his laughter.

On the ride back from Gapyeong to Seoul for After Dark, Kyungmin-hyung had reassured all 6 of them that Haneul wasn't allowed to ask them anything overtly invasive or defaming and told them to relax and show their best faces, but it was hard to relax because as soon as they'd entered the studio the vibe didn’t feel warm or reassuring at all.

There were 7 seats set up around a round table. Rae took the seat across from Haneul, letting the other members fill in the other seats around him. Once everybody was settled in, they were given headphones and microphones just as the commercials began to play. Unless you knew him well enough, you'd never be able to tell that Rae was a ball of nerves. He had a confident image to upkeep as leader after all, but underneath the table he was slowly rubbing the palms of his hand against his thighs. He just had a feeling that this interview wouldn't go well and, well, this group couldn't afford any more tension.

His elbow accidentally knocked in to the person sitting next to him and he apologized quietly just as the commercials cut off. It was finally showtime. They started off by introducing themselves in unison as '6 L-B-S'.

“For those listening in who don’t know who 6LBs is could someone explain?” Haneul started them off by asking, looking around the table. Rae nodded, lifting the mic to his lips. “Yes. So we're a self producing group-" — "Does that mean you produce your own music?"—"Yeah, Shu, Rin and Han have a part in composition, Joo and I produce choreography, Mark does a bit of everything. With how diverse our group is our concept is ever changing influenced by the cultural identities of our members."

Haneul made a noise in the back of her throat in acknowledgement. “That's right. More than half the group isn't Korean. With all of these cultural differences are there ever any misunderstandings? There must be.” She coaxed, eyes bright, clearly searching for potential points of discourse.

Rae tilted his head, mind working quickly to find an answer that wouldn't work against them. “Well because a lot of the members speak multiple languages sometimes they blend them together without realizing it so it’s hard for someone like me who only knows Korean and English to understand them at times.”

The host tsked. “Ah, you know that's not what I meant.” She quickly switched topics then. She focused her attention on the other members. “Mark, Shu and Joo… you three were added to 6LBs last minute. Have your hyungs been doing well in making you feel welcomed?” She asked then she looked back to Rae, Rin and Han to question them as well. “A lot of the new fans are concerned about how well everyone is getting along. Do you think they're misunderstanding?”
[/div]
code by girl blue

As Rae and the rest of 6LBs walked in to the studio, the soft-faced leader honestly didn’t know what to expect. The uncertainty made his palms sweat. This was their last scheduled event for the evening. It was a radio show interview with Yoo Haneul on her popular show, After Dark. The comedian was known for pushing boundaries, basing her questions off of the burning questions sent in by fans, good or bad. She was completely unpredictable; a wild card.

It was a stark contrast to their BNT interview in Gapyeong they'd just came from. That had been fun, healing really, as they'd had an outdoor photoshoot in a beautiful garden followed by a round of silly 'Which member is the most likely to...' type of questions. His stomach and the apple of his cheeks were still pleasantly sore from all of his laughter.

On the ride back from Gapyeong to Seoul for After Dark, Kyungmin-hyung had reassured all 6 of them that Haneul wasn't allowed to ask them anything overtly invasive or defaming and told them to relax and show their best faces, but it was hard to relax because as soon as they'd entered the studio the vibe didn’t feel warm or reassuring at all.

There were 7 seats set up around a round table. Rae took the seat across from Haneul, letting the other members fill in the other seats around him. Once everybody was settled in, they were given headphones and microphones just as the commercials began to play. Unless you knew him well enough, you'd never be able to tell that Rae was a ball of nerves. He had a confident image to upkeep as leader after all, but underneath the table he was slowly rubbing the palms of his hand against his thighs. He just had a feeling that this interview wouldn't go well and, well, this group couldn't afford any more tension.

His elbow accidentally knocked in to the person sitting next to him and he apologized quietly just as the commercials cut off. It was finally showtime. They started off by introducing themselves in unison as '6 L-B-S'.

“For those listening in who don’t know who 6LBs is could someone explain?” Haneul started them off by asking, looking around the table. Rae nodded, lifting the mic to his lips. “Yes. So we're a self producing group-" — "Does that mean you produce your own music?"—"Yeah, Shu, Rin and Han have a part in composition, Joo and I produce choreography, Mark does a bit of everything. With how diverse our group is our concept is ever changing influenced by the cultural identities of our members."

Haneul made a noise in the back of her throat in acknowledgement. “That's right. More than half the group isn't Korean. With all of these cultural differences are there ever any misunderstandings? There must be.” She coaxed, eyes bright, clearly searching for potential points of discourse.

Rae tilted his head, mind working quickly to find an answer that wouldn't work against them. “Well because a lot of the members speak multiple languages sometimes they blend them together without realizing it so it’s hard for someone like me who only knows Korean and English to understand them at times.”

The host tsked. “Ah, you know that's not what I meant.” She quickly switched topics then. She focused her attention on the other members. “Mark, Shu and Joo… you three were added to 6LBs last minute. Have your hyungs been doing well in making you feel welcomed?” She asked then she looked back to Rae, Rin and Han to question them as well. “A lot of the new fans are concerned about how well everyone is getting along. Do you think they're misunderstanding?”

Last edited:
[class=tabs] background-color: white; box-sizing: border-box; color: black; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; position:relative; left: -110px; top:0px; text-align: center; width:30px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: cell; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 30px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #cccccc; color:white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContentOne) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContentTwo) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="color:black;width:30px;top:0px;position:relative;left:0px;"]1[/div][div class=tab]2[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOne"]
Mark Jung
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
IC
mood x nervous

Mark loved photo shoots to say the least, they weren't stressful and the group could have fun without as much awkwardness, plus the games they played were fun. It gave him a chance to hang out with Joo and Shu more. His favorite part had to be the flowers though. There were a variety of them in different colors and sizes, and they were all beautiful. As they left the photoshoot, he couldn't help but feel dread crawl through him. He had watched a few people on the night radio show before and frankly, she terrified him. He knew he'd be stuttering and having a hard time speaking, so he definitely was relying on Raewon to help him through this.

Mark sat down at the end, letting his hyungs go first. He put on the headphones and grabbed his mic, playing with his sleeves nervously. As the interview started, he turned to watch Rae, a small smile on his face as he saw there leader take the lead. As the question came to them though, he froze, glancing to the other members before hesitantly starting to speak.

"They treat us well. They help me a lot with learning Korean." Mark smiled over at Rae and then glanced at Rin and Han, "I think we get along just fine, the fans are misunderstanding a bit." Mark cautiously spoke, turning to look up at the woman again, "I just tend to be closer to Joo and Shu so people assume I'm not close to the other members." Marks hand found Joos under the table and squeezed it gently, giving him a smile. He knew the male was probably just as nervous as him. girl blue girl blue tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming JenniPerson JenniPerson normal normal allure allure
[/div]
code by pasta pasta

Mark loved photo shoots to say the least, they weren't stressful and the group could have fun without as much awkwardness, plus the games they played were fun. It gave him a chance to hang out with Joo and Shu more. His favorite part had to be the flowers though. There were a variety of them in different colors and sizes, and they were all beautiful. As they left the photoshoot, he couldn't help but feel dread crawl through him. He had watched a few people on the night radio show before and frankly, she terrified him. He knew he'd be stuttering and having a hard time speaking, so he definitely was relying on Raewon to help him through this.

Mark sat down at the end, letting his hyungs go first. He put on the headphones and grabbed his mic, playing with his sleeves nervously. As the interview started, he turned to watch Rae, a small smile on his face as he saw there leader take the lead. As the question came to them though, he froze, glancing to the other members before hesitantly starting to speak.

"They treat us well. They help me a lot with learning Korean." Mark smiled over at Rae and then glanced at Rin and Han, "I think we get along just fine, the fans are misunderstanding a bit." Mark cautiously spoke, turning to look up at the woman again, "I just tend to be closer to Joo and Shu so people assume I'm not close to the other members." Marks hand found Joos under the table and squeezed it gently, giving him a smile. He knew the male was probably just as nervous as him.

Last edited:

Joo

As the boys made their way to their next schedule after the photoshoot, Joo was still smiling and joking around with his fellow Chinese bandmate Shu, who he was, of course, speaking to in Mandarin. Out of the many, many things Joo loved about this particular band mate, the fact that he could speak to him in the language he was the most comfortable with was one of the biggest.
The time that Joo and the other members had spent together was wonderful. It's those parts of being an idol that the boy wouldn't give up over anything. He felt good and radiated it, as if the positivity of everyone enjoying their time had latched onto him and kept his insides warm and cozy for the journey. But as they neared their destination, the vibe started to waver. For Joo, it wasn't until their van had parked that things began to feel... off. Rae's words during the car ride were quite reassuring, though Joo didn't need any reassurance in the first place. He didn't have any idea that the interviewer would be someone who would take jabs at them and try to pick them apart. He only assumed that it would simply be another good natured questionnaire. When the group reached the studio, the air felt heavy enough to weigh down an ox. The atmosphere was starting to frighten Joo, he wasn't expecting this schedule to start off anything like this. He glanced at Mark, exchanging a look that mixed confusion and apprehension into one.
As they sat and grabbed their items, Joo noticed his leader, Rae. He looked on edge. It was always hard to tell when Rae was feeling nervousness or doubt, if coming off as completely collected and confident while having a mind whirling with anxieties was a sport, the leader of 6LBS would have the dorm buried in trophies. But from another sensitive man, one who also always tries his best to put on a flattering self image for the cameras, it wasn't hard to recognize when Rae was simply making sure his tensions were kept away from the public view.
She started off asking the normal questions. Everything seemed fine to Joo. Why was everyone around him so on edge? Even the group's bright maknae, the boy who was always there to reassure Joo of his insecurities was visibly anxious.
Joo's eyes snapped away from their gaze on Mark's fidgeting hands and toward the MC when what she was notorious for had finally made it's appearance. The group's leader had just been... shot down? But the answer was good, why would she say- his thoughts began in his native language, until suddenly the other two replacement members and himself were under her line of fire. He heard his name uttered in her voice like a predator, and swallowed back the anxiety that began to well up in his chest.
Mark took the initiative and spoke first for the three of them. Joo looked down, trying to focus on keeping his stoic composure. He felt Mark's skin against his, and looked up to see something that could make its own light in the dark. He blinked at Mark thankfully and squeezed his hand in return.
He looked at the microphone when it was his turn to talk, thinking quickly to translate his thoughts into the right words that he wanted to use. "We have a lot in common so we spend a lot of time together.... The hyungs will take care of us when we need it."

original.gif

code by pasta

As the boys made their way to their next schedule after the photoshoot, Joo was still smiling and joking around with his fellow Chinese bandmate Shu, who he was, of course, speaking to in Mandarin. Out of the many, many things Joo loved about this particular band mate, the fact that he could speak to him in the language he was the most comfortable with was one of the biggest.
The time that Joo and the other members had spent together was wonderful. It's those parts of being an idol that the boy wouldn't give up over anything. He felt good and radiated it, as if the positivity of everyone enjoying their time had latched onto him and kept his insides warm and cozy for the journey. But as they neared their destination, the vibe started to waver. For Joo, it wasn't until their van had parked that things began to feel... off. Rae's words during the car ride were quite reassuring, though Joo didn't need any reassurance in the first place. He didn't have any idea that the interviewer would be someone who would take jabs at them and try to pick them apart. He only assumed that it would simply be another good natured questionnaire. When the group reached the studio, the air felt heavy enough to weigh down an ox. The atmosphere was starting to frighten Joo, he wasn't expecting this schedule to start off anything like this. He glanced at Mark, exchanging a look that mixed confusion and apprehension into one.
As they sat and grabbed their items, Joo noticed his leader, Rae. He looked on edge. It was always hard to tell when Rae was feeling nervousness or doubt, if coming off as completely collected and confident while having a mind whirling with anxieties was a sport, the leader of 6LBS would have the dorm buried in trophies. But from another sensitive man, one who also always tries his best to put on a flattering self image for the cameras, it wasn't hard to recognize when Rae was simply making sure his tensions were kept away from the public view.
She started off asking the normal questions. Everything seemed fine to Joo. Why was everyone around him so on edge? Even the group's bright maknae, the boy who was always there to reassure Joo of his insecurities was visibly anxious.
Joo's eyes snapped away from their gaze on Mark's fidgeting hands and toward the MC when what she was notorious for had finally made it's appearance. The group's leader had just been... shot down? But the answer was good, why would she say- his thoughts began in his native language, until suddenly the other two replacement members and himself were under her line of fire. He heard his name uttered in her voice like a predator, and swallowed back the anxiety that began to well up in his chest.
Mark took the initiative and spoke first for the three of them. Joo looked down, trying to focus on keeping his stoic composure. He felt Mark's skin against his, and looked up to see something that could make its own light in the dark. He blinked at Mark thankfully and squeezed his hand in return.
He looked at the microphone when it was his turn to talk, thinking quickly to translate his thoughts into the right words that he wanted to use. "We have a lot in common so we spend a lot of time together.... The hyungs will take care of us when we need it."

Last edited:

h
h
h

(han.)

His day started off well enough: he was the first in the bathroom so he didn't even give anyone else a chance to make it messy, Rae made his favorite egg toast sandwich with sriracha and prepped a fruit bowl for breakfast, and he actually loved how his pictures for the photoshoot turned out; but of course, all good things must come to an end. And he knew that end was going to be at 9:00 PM, when they go on-air for After Dark with notorious drama shark Yoo Haneul. It was frankly a surprise that the woman wasn't fired yet for her abrasive attitude in interviews, and she most definitely has beef with many groups' managers. On the ride there, he eyed his fellow members having their own moments, but he knew Kyungmin-hyung was probably dreading this the most.

The studio smelled like anxiety and evil.

It might've been over-dramatic but the a/c going strong with a short-sleeve shirt really didn't help him acclimate well, along with the added stress of the interrogation. His advice from Kyungmin-hyung, as it is with every interview, is to keep his answers positive, or if that's impossible, as neutral as possible. He knew that the general public's view of him was mostly the fact that he dislikes the new members, especially Mark, and a question about this would most definitely pop up. He only hoped that the woman would aim the question at the old members as a conglomerate and not single him out.

“A lot of the new fans are concerned about how well everyone is getting along. Do you think they're misunderstanding?”

'Here we go'

Han inwardly groaned, and threw a quick glance at his manager off-camera, who was already biting his nails.

Mark spoke first, then Joo, and since the question trailing was directed toward The Ancient Ones, it was up to one of them to speak next in response. Rae already spoke enough, so he delegated the chance to talk to him and Rin by default. For some reason, Han felt compelled to answer. Both Rin and Rae mesh better with the newer members than him⸺everyone knows that, including the interviewer⸺so it was almost expected that he voice his opinion.

"It's obviously going to be inevitable that some form of discomfort will arise out of such a confusing situation," He inwardly smiled at himself for using such big words, he sounded like a diplomat. "and I think what the fans see, that they think are moments of dislike between us, are just us struggling to come together, which we're trying to remedy."

'Pat on the back there, you kicked that question's ass.'

His day started off well enough: he was the first in the bathroom so he didn't even give anyone else a chance to make it messy, Rae made his favorite egg toast sandwich with sriracha and prepped a fruit bowl for breakfast, and he actually loved how his pictures for the photoshoot turned out; but of course, all good things must come to an end. And he knew that end was going to be at 9:00 PM, when they go on-air for After Dark with notorious drama shark Yoo Haneul. It was frankly a surprise that the woman wasn't fired yet for her abrasive attitude in interviews, and she most definitely has beef with many groups' managers. On the ride there, he eyed his fellow members having their own moments, but he knew Kyungmin-hyung was probably dreading this the most.

The studio smelled like anxiety and evil.

It might've been over-dramatic but the a/c going strong with a short-sleeve shirt really didn't help him acclimate well, along with the added stress of the interrogation. His advice from Kyungmin-hyung, as it is with every interview, is to keep his answers positive, or if that's impossible, as neutral as possible. He knew that the general public's view of him was mostly the fact that he dislikes the new members, especially Mark, and a question about this would most definitely pop up. He only hoped that the woman would aim the question at the old members as a conglomerate and not single him out.

“A lot of the new fans are concerned about how well everyone is getting along. Do you think they're misunderstanding?”

'Here we go'

Han inwardly groaned, and threw a quick glance at his manager off-camera, who was already biting his nails.

Mark spoke first, then Joo, and since the question trailing was directed toward The Ancient Ones, it was up to one of them to speak next in response. Rae already spoke enough, so he delegated the chance to talk to him and Rin by default. For some reason, Han felt compelled to answer. Both Rin and Rae mesh better with the newer members than him⸺everyone knows that, including the interviewer⸺so it was almost expected that he voice his opinion.

"It's obviously going to be inevitable that some form of discomfort will arise out of such a confusing situation," He inwardly smiled at himself for using such big words, he sounded like a diplomat. "and I think what the fans see, that they think are moments of dislike between us, are just us struggling to come together, which we're trying to remedy."

'Pat on the back there, you kicked that question's ass.

ซงเว่ยหลง2.jpg
shu was in a brighter mood than usual this morning. he had no problem waking up early in the morning, but he was just much more grumpy when he hasn't had his breakfast yet. he managed to sneak away from their manager kyungmin to go buy gamja-jeon(potato pancakes) from this small restaurant near the dorms. to him the middle aged woman who worked there made the best gamja-jeon and she always gave him extra when he'd stop by. after eating his fill back at the dorm, shu got ready for the schedules the group had to go to that day.

photoshoots were one of his favorite schedules. shu was a natural in front of the camera with his many poses and facial expressions. many have joked that with his looks, he could have easily become a model and it wouldn't take years before he debuted. his tall and lean stature was admired by many and there were rarely any clothes that looked bad on him. plus, when he wasn't in front of the camera lens, he got time to relax and check social media. shu even sometimes got to record a few videos of the other members for the fans entertainment. there wasn't much of a language barrier for him when he talks to the other members. he was fluent in three languages, the others just had to pick whichever they were comfortable with and everything would be fine. although, he always felt bad that he couldn't speak japanese with rin. he does make covers of japanese songs, but there is a difference between being able to sing it and being able to speak it.

shu enjoyed the interviews that were much more relaxed. it allowed him to speak more freely and it always just an all around fun time for him. there were often times he had a chance to throw one of his members under the bus in such interviews and he took that chance like 90% of the time. of course, he never said anything horrible. it was obvious he was joking and just doing it for the laughs and entertainment. however, after entering the studio for their next interview, shu was shocked at the contrast in atmosphere from their previous interview. it was much more tense and serious, and he just had a bad feeling about this interview, despite the way the host smiled at them as they walked in.

he heard a few things about yoo haneul before, and he definitely wasn't looking forward to this interview. she wanted to stir up drama and he was very sure her questions are going to do just that only because of their fans. he's been on social media long enough to see just about everything their fans were capable of. from compliments to insults, shu has seen a lot and he could only imagine what haneul was going to focus on first. although kyungmin had reassured them that she wasn't allowed to ask very invasive questions, he just knew she was going to find away around it.

after introducing themselves, shu just slid back into his chair and tried to relax as the interview started. he wanted to remain as calm as possible. he pictured haneul was like a predator and if he were to show any nerves, he'll end up being targeted. he could do this interview without causing any trouble and he wasn't afraid of her. “mark, shu and joo… you three were added to 6LBs last minute. Have your hyungs been doing well in making you feel welcomed?” and there it was. the bomb was dropped. shu saw it coming though. it was the question most of the fans had in their minds as it was very clear there was a division amongst the old and new members of the group. he would be lying if he said there wasn't any tension between the members.

for once, shu was trying to think before he spoke. he had a tendency to just spill his guts and say whatever comes to mind, but kyungmin had specifically warned him not to say anything that could damage their image because there was no way in knowing how yoo haneul was going to interpret their words. anything could be incriminating. before he knew it, the host had decided to try her luck and sink her claws into him. "oh shu, it looks like you have something to say." he could see the gleam in her eyes. it looked like she was hoping he would be his brutally honest self and say something to stir up drama she loved so much. too bad shu had a little thing called self control.

"oh no, i was just thinking that han hyung was right. it seems like there is a sort of division amongst us, but i think it's just that we haven't known each other for that long. mark, joo, and i were in the same situation so we grew kinda close, but we really haven't had the time to truly bond with the others yet. do you expect to become best friends with the first person you see in a new place? it has never happened to me at least. there is no dislike and i think we get along well enough. for me, i don't say it often but, i really do respect and admire rae, rin, and han hyung." shu mentally sighed, he let his mouth run a bit too much. what amazing self control he had. he really wasn't planning on saying a lot about the situation, but he hoped he still didn't say anything that could be used to attack them. "sorry i tend to talk a lot"

"no it's okay! but shu you're chinese aren't you? i was surprised! your korean is really good. not even a stutter!" she praised him, but shu only nodded and thanked her. no longer really up for conversing with the host, after talking so much earlier. he just sat back and watched as the interview continued.

Last edited:
SODA RIN.

rin took off the flower crown he had stolen from the photoshoot and giggled as han brushed petals out of his hair. the bnt photoshoot and interview had been a nice change of pace, not as stuffy as most of their schedules had been following their debut. however, they were apparently on their way to a radio show that would be anything but relaxed. rin had never heard of this yoo haneul lady, but the premise of "after dark" sounded a lot like some variety shows he'd watched in tokyo. but without the insects and weird stunts (honestly, korean variety shows could be so tame). he figured he could breeze through the interview with haneul. the only thing that made him a little nervous was rae's anxiety, whose nervous tics were invisible to the untrained eye but pretty obvious to rin.

he slumped down in between rae and han once they arrived at the studio, pulling the headphones on. haneul went for the throat after a few cursory questions, leaving many of his bandmates visibly uncomfortable. han gave a composed answer, one that had rin giving him an impressed smile, and shu went on for a bit about how they just hadn't had the time to bond yet. the group had dodged all of her jabs thus far. she turned to him, the only member who hadn't spoken yet, with a smile that glittered like broken glass. "rin, you're the only japanese member. the others have at least one person they can talk to, but you're quite alone. don't you feel excluded from the others at times?"

rin chuckled, leaning back in his chair as he thought of a response. "i wouldn't say i'm alone at all. hyung and raewon made me feel welcome when i first entered the company, and the newer members and i have fun too. it's true that i miss japan sometimes, but i'm actually glad 6LBs is so diverse. we can all bring our unique charms to the table." he smiled back at haneul, a challenging tilt to his head. she looked peeved that he was taking the question in stride.
"that's fine, but what about the new members? shu bumped you out of your old main vocalist position. and you were also very close to the former members. do you think it would be better to go back to how it was?" damn, she was really trying to hit hard. rin could feel the apprehension oozing out of kyungmin, who was standing behind him.
"shu is a very talented vocalist and a hard worker, so i think he deserves to be recognized for it. besides, a member's position doesn't determine their worth, right?" haneul looked startled to be put on the spot, and she quickly agreed. "right, and i think shu-yah and i have lots to learn from each other. it's true i miss the former members... and 6LBs has a long way to go, but we have just debuted. i believe we are on our way to success."
"it's good to be confident," hanuel replied, though something in her expression suggested she thought he was being too confident. he scowled and leaned against han, glad to finally be out of hanuel's line of questioning.
xx
/coded by allure/

rin took off the flower crown he had stolen from the photoshoot and giggled as han brushed petals out of his hair. the bnt photoshoot and interview had been a nice change of pace, not as stuffy as most of their schedules had been following their debut. however, they were apparently on their way to a radio show that would be anything but relaxed. rin had never heard of this yoo haneul lady, but the premise of "after dark" sounded a lot like some variety shows he'd watched in tokyo. but without the insects and weird stunts (honestly, korean variety shows could be so tame). he figured he could breeze through the interview with haneul. the only thing that made him a little nervous was rae's anxiety, whose nervous tics were invisible to the untrained eye but pretty obvious to rin.

he slumped down in between rae and han once they arrived at the studio, pulling the headphones on. haneul went for the throat after a few cursory questions, leaving many of his bandmates visibly uncomfortable. han gave a composed answer, one that had rin giving him an impressed smile, and shu went on for a bit about how they just hadn't had the time to bond yet. the group had dodged all of her jabs thus far. she turned to him, the only member who hadn't spoken yet, with a smile that glittered like broken glass. "rin, you're the only japanese member. the others have at least one person they can talk to, but you're quite alone. don't you feel excluded from the others at times?"

rin chuckled, leaning back in his chair as he thought of a response. "i wouldn't say i'm alone at all. hyung and raewon made me feel welcome when i first entered the company, and the newer members and i have fun too. it's true that i miss japan sometimes, but i'm actually glad 6LBs is so diverse. we can all bring our unique charms to the table." he smiled back at haneul, a challenging tilt to his head. she looked peeved that he was taking the question in stride.
"that's fine, but what about the new members? shu bumped you out of your old main vocalist position. and you were also very close to the former members. do you think it would be better to go back to how it was?" damn, she was really trying to hit hard. rin could feel the apprehension oozing out of kyungmin, who was standing behind him.
"shu is a very talented vocalist and a hard worker, so i think he deserves to be recognized for it. besides, a member's position doesn't determine their worth, right?" haneul looked startled to be put on the spot, and she quickly agreed. "right, and i think shu-yah and i have lots to learn from each other. it's true i miss the former members... and 6LBs has a long way to go, but we have just debuted. i believe we are on our way to success."
"it's good to be confident," hanuel replied, though something in her expression suggested she thought he was being too confident. he scowled and leaned against han, glad to finally be out of hanuel's line of questioning.

[class=cutie] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; margin:auto; height: 400px; width: 400px; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [class=CutieClick] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/dKDJ9wZ.jpg); background-size:cover; height: 400px; width: 400px; margin:auto; border:2px Solid white; [/class] [div class=cutie style="padding:2px;"]
RAEWON !!
As he observed how well the other members handled Haneul’s sharp-tongued questions, the subtle tension in Rae’s body eased away. It wasn’t as if he didn’t trust his members to hold their own against Haneul, he especially wasn’t worried about Rin, Han or Shu, he was just naturally a worrier. A mother hen if you will; constantly burning with the desire for things to go well.

Kyungmin-hyung often liked to ask him if his shoulders hurt from trying to carry the world on them. The man, who was honestly like a big brother to him, also liked to tease Rae that he would worry himself in to getting gray hairs early like him. Hah. At the stray thought, he briefly glanced over to their manager who stood, arms crossed, watching the scene unfold with unease, but he could tell that the man was also proud at how well they were all handling the situation.

Seemingly having quenched her thirst from interrogating—excuse him— interviewing the other members Haneul settled her heavy gaze back on him. “Out of all of the members in 6LBs the one who's probably had to deal with the most change would be you Rae. You were originally main dancer, but now you’re the leader. That’s a big shift in responsibility. How are you handling it?”

Rae managed to smile despite having to answer a question poking at one of his biggest insecurities—his ability to lead. “I’m doing my best. I try to make sure that everyone feels heard and cared for and to be the person that everyone knows they can lean on.”

“That must be hard.” Haneul responded, grasping for straws at this point. Rae could tell. She wanted to catch one of the members slipping to skyrocket her ratings, but she wouldn't. As divided as they were behind the scenes, when it came to moments where it truly mattered they were able to unite as 6LBs.

Rae shook his head. “Not really." He answered directly. "We may not be close yet, but we’re working on it. Like Hyung said there’s no…hostility between the members like 6gs think. We’re just still adjusting. I make sure that at least every night I make a home cooked meal for all us to eat together to help with that.” That was a lie. He just made that up on the spot, but nobody but him and the other members would know that.

The more he thought about it though the more he realized that he wanted to bring that idea to life. A "family" dinner would allow them to come together as a group at the end of the day and talk about any concerns they have and to give them a proper space to share their feelings. They desperately needed that. Some more than others. He immediately thought of Han and Mark.

[/div]
code by girl blue

As he observed how well the other members handled Haneul’s sharp-tongued questions, the subtle tension in Rae’s body eased away. It wasn’t as if he didn’t trust his members to hold their own against Haneul, he especially wasn’t worried about Rin, Han or Shu, he was just naturally a worrier. A mother hen if you will; constantly burning with the desire for things to go well.

Kyungmin-hyung often liked to ask him if his shoulders hurt from trying to carry the world on them. The man, who was honestly like a big brother to him, also liked to tease Rae that he would worry himself in to getting gray hairs early like him. Hah. At the stray thought, he briefly glanced over to their manager who stood, arms crossed, watching the scene unfold with unease, but he could tell that the man was also proud at how well they were all handling the situation.

Seemingly having quenched her thirst from interrogating—excuse him— interviewing the other members Haneul settled her heavy gaze back on him. “Out of all of the members in 6LBs the one who's probably had to deal with the most change would be you Rae. You were originally main dancer, but now you’re the leader. That’s a big shift in responsibility. How are you handling it?”

Rae managed to smile despite having to answer a question poking at one of his biggest insecurities—his ability to lead. “I’m doing my best. I try to make sure that everyone feels heard and cared for and to be the person that everyone knows they can lean on.”

“That must be hard.” Haneul responded, grasping for straws at this point. Rae could tell. She wanted to catch one of the members slipping to skyrocket her ratings, but she wouldn't. As divided as they were behind the scenes, when it came to moments where it truly mattered they were able to unite as 6LBs.

Rae shook his head. “Not really." He answered directly. "We may not be close yet, but we’re working on it. Like Hyung said there’s no…hostility between the members like 6gs think. We’re just still adjusting. I make sure that at least every night I make a home cooked meal for all us to eat together to help with that.” That was a lie. He just made that up on the spot, but nobody but him and the other members would know that.

The more he thought about it though the more he realized that he wanted to bring that idea to life. A "family" dinner would allow them to come together as a group at the end of the day and talk about any concerns they have and to give them a proper space to share their feelings. They desperately needed that. Some more than others. He immediately thought of Han and Mark.

Last edited:
[class=tabs] background-color: white; box-sizing: border-box; color: black; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; position:relative; left: -110px; top:0px; text-align: center; width:30px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: cell; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 30px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #cccccc; color:white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContentOne) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContentTwo) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="color:black;width:30px;top:0px;position:relative;left:0px;"]1[/div][div class=tab]2[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOne"]
Mark Jung
IC
mood x nervous

Mark shifted in his seat as the others started to answer, his hand absent mindlessly playing with Joos under the table. At Rae's words, he nodded eagerly. "We're not very hostile, just getting to know each other. Rae hyung makes the best dinners." He chuckled, inwardly praising himself for the "good" acting he had.

"I've got a lot of questions coming in about Mark and Han actually." She looked at Mark who seemed to shrink a bit at the words, glancing at Han down the row from him. "People are saying you two seem to have a lot of tension?" Mark chewed on his lip for a second, thinking carefully about his next words. "I wouldn't say tension. We just haven't interacted as much with each other. We're never paired together during partner stuff, unlike I have with the rest of the boys. We get along fine, we just don't talk much."

She obviously didn't like the words but nodded anyway, "Why don't you go hug him?" Mark turned red, "Me? Really?" She nodded, motioning him to stand up. He stood up and walked over to Han, glancing at Raewon for help, but he knew he wasn't getting out of this. "Tell him you love him." She called and he cringed but wrapped his arms around the male from behind and hugged him gently, "I love you." He said softly before nearly running back to his chair, nearly tripping on a chord as he went. "Let's hope you two will get closer." She beamed, and Mark just nodded, nervously fiddling with the bottom of his pink sweater. girl blue girl blue tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming JenniPerson JenniPerson normal normal allure allure
[/div]
code by pasta pasta

Mark shifted in his seat as the others started to answer, his hand absent mindlessly playing with Joos under the table. At Rae's words, he nodded eagerly. "We're not very hostile, just getting to know each other. Rae hyung makes the best dinners." He chuckled, inwardly praising himself for the "good" acting he had.

"I've got a lot of questions coming in about Mark and Han actually." She looked at Mark who seemed to shrink a bit at the words, glancing at Han down the row from him. "People are saying you two seem to have a lot of tension?" Mark chewed on his lip for a second, thinking carefully about his next words. "I wouldn't say tension. We just haven't interacted as much with each other. We're never paired together during partner stuff, unlike I have with the rest of the boys. We get along fine, we just don't talk much."

She obviously didn't like the words but nodded anyway, "Why don't you go hug him?" Mark turned red, "Me? Really?" She nodded, motioning him to stand up. He stood up and walked over to Han, glancing at Raewon for help, but he knew he wasn't getting out of this. "Tell him you love him." She called and he cringed but wrapped his arms around the male from behind and hugged him gently, "I love you." He said softly before nearly running back to his chair, nearly tripping on a chord as he went.

"Let's hope you two will get closer." She beamed, and Mark just nodded, nervously fiddling with the bottom of his pink sweater.

Joo

"All of these questions are so negative..." Joo thought. "I don't like this lady."

Despite how well the members answered her questions, she always looked a little upset about how they reacted. It was obvious, even to Joo, how she was just trying to make this interview a bad experience. It felt like she was personally attacking each and every one of them.

But then, Joo found himself lost in confusion as her onslaught of questions were being handled by the other members. Was Joo the only one that Rae didn't cook for? Did they have family dinners when he was out with Shu or something??? Even Mark agreed about the wholesome mealtimes the group supposedly shared, so it couldn't have been when he was out with him. Joo sat there, spaced out as he pondered what they could possibly mean about Rae's "home cooked meals." Was it a lie? Joo was finally aware of his surroundings again when Haneul gave Mark a request. Well, it was much more like a command, everyone in the room knew that Mark had to do what she asked otherwise everything that's been said so far become instantly invalidated. He couldn't help but put his hand over his mouth, trying to stifle his laughter while Mark was forced to hug his hyung and whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

This whole thing was uncomfortable.

Now it was Joo's turn to be singled out. He had always been a bad liar, and the rest of the group knew this all too well. That made him a great target for Haneul's ratings. Him and Haneul made eye contact, and for just a moment her eyes seemed to gleam, Target Acquired.
For the moment he had to think before she opened her exploitative mouth, he wondered what was in store for him.
"Joo-ssi, you're a pretty quiet guy, huh? The fans really seem to want to get to know you more," she smiled at him. "But the majority of the feedback I get about you seems to be from international fans. Do you think the Korean fans of 6LBS are less supportive of you than your international fans?"
"Oh," he thought. She seemed to be an expert at attacking directly at people's insecurities. Was she psychic or something? "What an evil woman," but Joo kept that to himself. "Well," he thought for a moment. "International fans.. especially the Chinese fans, they really like me. They're very nice and... and they say a lot of things that bring me up when I don't feel good." With the hand he wasn't using to hold his microphone to his mouth, he brought it up to his ear to rub. It was something he did comfort himself. "The korean fans... every group has some mean fans but... mine are usually korean fans." he stuttered, not feeling good about his words. He just hoped the members wouldn't be mad at him afterward if anything he says makes the interview go all kinds of wrong. He was always bad at dodging or working around questions.
"I... I like all of our fans though, since they support us. I try really hard to be better and more likable for everyone."

“So you’re saying the korean fans are the mean ones?”
Her response made Joo’s heart sink. Now, she was twisting his words around. That definitely wasn’t the point he was trying to get across. The MC seemed to get exactly what she had been prying for since the beginning of the interview.
“Ah- no- that’s not... I didn’t mean it like that... Our korean fans are nice too, I...” he stuttered. Haneul seemed ready to open her mouth to instigate some more, but Kyungmin was definitely giving her some dirty looks by now. Either way, she seemed satisfied.

original.gif

code by pasta

"All of these questions are so negative..." Joo thought. "I don't like this lady."

Despite how well the members answered her questions, she always looked a little upset about how they reacted. It was obvious, even to Joo, how she was just trying to make this interview a bad experience. It felt like she was personally attacking each and every one of them.

But then, Joo found himself lost in confusion as her onslaught of questions were being handled by the other members. Was Joo the only one that Rae didn't cook for? Did they have family dinners when he was out with Shu or something??? Even Mark agreed about the wholesome mealtimes the group supposedly shared, so it couldn't have been when he was out with him. Joo sat there, spaced out as he pondered what they could possibly mean about Rae's "home cooked meals." Was it a lie? Joo was finally aware of his surroundings again when Haneul gave Mark a request. Well, it was much more like a command, everyone in the room knew that Mark had to do what she asked otherwise everything that's been said so far become instantly invalidated. He couldn't help but put his hand over his mouth, trying to stifle his laughter while Mark was forced to hug his hyung and whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

This whole thing was uncomfortable.

Now it was Joo's turn to be singled out. He had always been a bad liar, and the rest of the group knew this all too well. That made him a great target for Haneul's ratings. Him and Haneul made eye contact, and for just a moment her eyes seemed to gleam, Target Acquired.
For the moment he had to think before she opened her exploitative mouth, he wondered what was in store for him.
"Joo-ssi, you're a pretty quiet guy, huh? The fans really seem to want to get to know you more," she smiled at him. "But the majority of the feedback I get about you seems to be from international fans. Do you think the Korean fans of 6LBS are less supportive of you than your international fans?"
"Oh," he thought. She seemed to be an expert at attacking directly at people's insecurities. Was she psychic or something? "What an evil woman," but Joo kept that to himself. "Well," he thought for a moment. "International fans.. especially the Chinese fans, they really like me. They're very nice and... and they say a lot of things that bring me up when I don't feel good." With the hand he wasn't using to hold his microphone to his mouth, he brought it up to his ear to rub. It was something he did comfort himself. "The korean fans... every group has some mean fans but... mine are usually korean fans." he stuttered, not feeling good about his words. He just hoped the members wouldn't be mad at him afterward if anything he says makes the interview go all kinds of wrong. He was always bad at dodging or working around questions.
"I... I like all of our fans though, since they support us. I try really hard to be better and more likable for everyone."

“So you’re saying the korean fans are the mean ones?”
Her response made Joo’s heart sink. Now, she was twisting his words around. That definitely wasn’t the point he was trying to get across. The MC seemed to get exactly what she had been prying for since the beginning of the interview.
“Ah- no- that’s not... I didn’t mean it like that... Our korean fans are nice too, I...” he stuttered. Haneul seemed ready to open her mouth to instigate some more, but Kyungmin was definitely giving her some dirty looks by now. Either way, she seemed satisfied.

Last edited:
ซงเว่ยหลง2.jpg
hearing rin's praise gave shu butterflies in his stomach. like a sense of pride welled up inside him. of course, he was always proud of himself and his efforts, but gaining praises has always given him a happy feeling. it meant that his hard work was being recognized, something that was a rarity for him while growing up. no matter how many hateful comments he got, he knew he would be fine as long as there were those that believed in him and his capabilities. shu thrived on it, but as far as he's concerned, that's just going to be his little secret for now.

once rae made that blatant lie about their "family" dinner every night, he immediately fought back every fiber of his being not to scoff, or to roll his eyes, or to burst out laughing. to them, it was so obviously untrue. sure, he's seen rae cook for them sometimes, but there was never a so called family dinner where they all sat down together eating a home cooked meal. the six of them never really voluntarily went out together either. it was just so funny to him, how mark was also joining in on the act, but he didn't blame them. they just wanted to put out the flame haneul lit, and ease the fans worry, but shu wasn't going add on to their lie. he didn't have it in him, so he just remained silent and smiled, afraid that he would somehow give away that the whole thing was a sham if he opened his mouth.

as shu watched the forced interaction between mark and han, he just cringed. purposely showing his uncomfortable feelings, by purposely tensing up his body and curling his limbs inward towards himself. he even lets out some high pitched squeals and pits of laughter as mark said the dreaded three words. "yah, everyone, i wish you could have all seen that. it was so cute and soft, i almost puked" he joked into his mike, as mark made his way back to his seat.

everything was just so uncomfortable and tense. even his sweater that fit him perfectly was starting to feel constricting, but he tried not to let that get to him. if he showed any sign of weakness, he was sure the harpy that is this radio host, will sink her claws into him next. despite this, shu almost jumped out of his seat over the way she attacked joo and twisted his words around. he didn't know how to help him. if he tried to speak up for him now, it would just seem like they were being defensive and that would never end well. yes, he was absolutely furious. it gave him flashbacks of when his sister was being bullied when they were younger. he felt useless, but it looked like haneul was going to give him a chance to help the poor boy out. "so shu, since you also get a lot more international attention, do you have the same mindset as joo? that the korean fans are more mean?"

"that's not what joo was trying to say at all, but i disagree with your interpretation of it." he says almost with a smile as he noticed the way haneul immediately started to frown as he tried to pin it all back on her. "sure, there are some korean fans that don't really support us, but not all of them are like that. i've met many who were really nice to us."

"so do you like the korean fans more than your international ones? because from what i've researched, you seem to get quite a bit of hate from them. do you think the international fans are more mean?" shu actually sighed at this question. he almost snarled at the way haneul's face lit up from his reaction. he wasn't the only one that got hate from the international fans, but he just didn't like the way she pointed it out to openly like that. it was a topic he didn't like to discuss that much since he just puts him into a fit of anger. the hatred he got from some of the fans was just so irrational. they never gave a valid reason for their supposed hatred and picked at every minuscule thing he did and said. shu could just stand still and do nothing, and they would find a way to complain about him.

"i like all the fans equally, no matter their age, gender, religion, or place of birth. yes, i get some hateful comments, but who hasn't in this industry. and i don't think the international fans are more mean. like with the korean fans, there are just some who don't like me. that doesn't mean that all the internationals fans are bad. i'm not gonna blame the masses for the hurtful words of the few. you just got to accept that not everyone in this world is going to like you, you know?" he shrugged his shoulders before continuing his counter attack. "but it's wrong to just generalize a whole group like that, don't you think haneul-sshi?" he finishes with a slight smug look on his face as she had trouble trying to find a response.

h
h
h

(han.)

Han sat idly by, as he preferred to do on shows like this which are obviously made to make idols feel uncomfortable. He almost had the nerve to go Haneul a glare; her knowledge of all of the members' insecurities seemed supernatural. Her questioning hopped from him to Rin, whose head landed on his shoulder after. He knew he couldn't say anything, hell, he felt like he couldn't even breathe without Haneul eyeing him and asking him why exactly he was breathing and if it was somehow related to his resentment to the new members or something. He could only run his fingers through his hair for a little.

He almost scoffed when Rae talked about having 'family dinners' regularly, and it was a good thing he had monstrous self-restraint because the microphone would've picked it up. Knowing Rae, he wouldn't be surprised if he'd been planning to do it before. Han was suspicious ever since they had that one dinner together where Shu left claiming he forgot something in his room and never returned and Rae burned something, resulting in the virtual end of the dinner.

And then, the inevitable happened, Haneul's question about he and Mark. Mark's answer was good, but he felt like he needed to put in his own two cents.

"I-"

"Why don't you go hug him?"

There was a little silence. Han seemed like he wasn't fazed by the suggestion, his face was blank, but he wanted to widen his eyes and gather some kind of sympathy from Rin or Rae or even Kyungmin. However, it was a bit hard to hide his face heating up from embarrassment as Mark creeped over, wrapping his arms around him. He found it a bit funny though, giggling a bit as Mark told him he loved him.

"Love you too Mark, haha."

That was probably the most awkward and obviously fake laugh of his life, and he knew it would probably only add more to the conflict, but as long as Haneul was satisfied and he could still go home to sleep in a different bed than Mark, he was fine.

But unfortunately, the interview just kept getting worse and worse and spiraling out of control.

Joo took the bait and fell into the trap, and it would take a lot of effort to get him back out. He could just picture it: all of the 6gs and news outlets going crazy over what's transpiring on the show right now. Kyungmin, who he glanced at, was typing something furiously on his phone right now, hopefully to whoever was running the show to end. He looked around the table at who would be next to speak up, but before anyone could think about a way to defend Joo, Haneul turned to Shu with essentially the same question presented to Joo.

Shu's retort left her stumbling, and Han resisted the desire to smirk with Shu. And that's why he's his favorite new member.

"Han," On one hand, he found it amusing she ignored Shu; on another hand, he was dismayed she was continuing questioning. "do you prefer Rin and Rae? Or the new members? Which do you like better, I mean"

God, this lady.

"I mean, of course I've been friends with Rin and Rae longer, so I'd prefer to hang out with them, but-"

"So you like them better?"

"I don't know the newer members that well, but I just need time to get close to them."

"I see..." Her eyes hovered on his for a bit, probably wondering if she was going to continue badgering him or move on, and she eventually decided on the latter when he saw her reshuffling her note cards. He held his breath, knowing his answer could've been articulated better, and his words would get twisted to further push the 'Han and Mark hate each other' narrative. He locked eyes with Rae, flashing him a weak smile as if to say, "I tried."

RAEWON !!
Rae reached behind Rin’s back to squeeze Han’s shoulder comfortingly. He knew that his hyung had tried his best. They all had, to be honest, and no matter how harsh the backlash they got after this was he hoped that none of the members blamed themselves. The fault solely rested on Haneul. From the very beginning she’d been trying to trip them up, hungry for something to feed her ratings, and she’d succeeded.

In just the span of an hour, she made it seem like he was a questionable leader, that Mark and Han hated each other, that Rin was essentially worthless with the addition of Shu, and worst of all that Joo didn’t appreciate their Korean fans. The very ones who were currently listening in. This was a mess. The interview finally concluded and Rae was more than happy to shuffle out of there, feeling shaken, but as always more concerned for the mood of the others.

“Nothing she said was true.” He reassured everyone as they headed back to the van. “It was all for her ratings. Our real fans will know not to fall for Haneul’s baiting.” He purposefully left out the what their anti and new fans would think, knowing that this no doubt left a bad impression on them, but he didn't want to focus on the negatives right now.

Instead he continued to let out of jumble of encouraging words for everyone, quietly checking in with Rin and Han as he sat in the same row as them in the van, but for the most part the ride back to the dorm was quiet. Kyungmin broke the silence to suggest they stay off twitter and other social media until he figured out how to fix this, which probably involved more positive schedules. That was fine with Rae. He didn’t even want to look at what a cesspool of negativity it must be online right now.

Once back at the dorm, Rae nearly sighed in relief glad to be back. It wasn't the biggest, or the nicest since Dong-geun wanted them to work for their luxuries, but it was home; made familiar and comfy from Rin's plants, stray plushies, and the smell of coffee from the leftovers in the pot he'd made this morning. He slipped off his shoes and headed into the kitchen.

"I'm making spicy ramyeon does anybody want any?" He asked, grabbing his Ryan apron his mother sent him as to not mess up his clothing. It was pretty much the only option they had. They were running low on groceries, so whoever's turn it was to go grocery shopping needed to do that soon. As he searched through the cabinets, he spotted a box of cake mix and a thoughtful look overcame his face as he paused. He wondered if he should attempt to make cupcakes for everyone as a surprise pick me up.

[/div]
code by girl blue

Rae reached behind Rin’s back to squeeze Han’s shoulder comfortingly. He knew that his hyung had tried his best. They all had, to be honest, and no matter how harsh the backlash they got after this was he hoped that none of the members blamed themselves. The fault solely rested on Haneul. From the very beginning she’d been trying to trip them up, hungry for something to feed her ratings, and she’d succeeded.

In just the span of an hour, she made it seem like he was a questionable leader, that Mark and Han hated each other, that Rin was essentially worthless with the addition of Shu, and worst of all that Joo didn’t appreciate their Korean fans. The very ones who were currently listening in. This was a mess. The interview finally concluded and Rae was more than happy to shuffle out of there, feeling shaken, but as always more concerned for the mood of the others.

“Nothing she said was true.” He reassured everyone as they headed back to the van. “It was all for her ratings. Our real fans will know not to fall for Haneul’s baiting.” He purposefully left out the what their anti and new fans would think, knowing that this no doubt left a bad impression on them, but he didn't want to focus on the negatives right now.

Instead he continued to let out of jumble of encouraging words for everyone, quietly checking in with Rin and Han as he sat in the same row as them in the van, but for the most part the ride back to the dorm was quiet. Kyungmin broke the silence to suggest they stay off twitter and other social media until he figured out how to fix this, which probably involved more positive schedules. That was fine with Rae. He didn’t even want to look at what a cesspool of negativity it must be online right now.

Once back at the dorm, Rae nearly sighed in relief glad to be back. It wasn't the biggest, or the nicest since Dong-geun wanted them to work for their luxuries, but it was home; made familiar and comfy from Rin's plants, stray plushies, and the smell of coffee from the leftovers in the pot he'd made this morning. He slipped off his shoes and headed into the kitchen.

"I'm making spicy ramyeon does anybody want any?" He asked, grabbing his Ryan apron his mother sent him as to not mess up his clothing. It was pretty much the only option they had. They were running low on groceries, so whoever's turn it was to go grocery shopping needed to do that soon. As he searched through the cabinets, he spotted a box of cake mix and a thoughtful look overcame his face as he paused. He wondered if he should attempt to make cupcakes for everyone as a surprise pick me up.

Last edited:

Joo

For the rest of the interview, Joo decided to open his mouth as little as possible. He was quiet during the car ride as well, too busy comparing how well the other members handled Haneul’s questions to how he fumbled at the ones aimed at him to really pay attention to Rae trying to lift the morale.
Kyungmin was right, though. Joo knew that he wasn’t going to be opening his phone much for at least a few weeks. The only thing he’ll be using it for would be to watch Sailor Moon and call Mark or Shu.

After taking off his shoes, the boy stood near the doorway for a moment, watching Raewon as he tied on an apron and got ready to make a meal just like the ones he lied about during the radio show. Joo wasn’t sure if he was in the mood to eat at all, his stomach was still a queasy mess of nerves and self-disappointment. He watched the others take off their shoes and get comfortable whichever way they chose with an expression that mixed a bit of sadness and a bit of fatigue, before finally heading to the bedroom and climbing up onto his bunk.
All he could think about was how bad the aftermath of his words would be. Would he lose the few korean supporters that he did have after this? Would he tear the fanbase further apart because of this?
Joo lay there for a while, his face in the pillow. The others probably suspected, correctly, that he was crying.

original.gif

code by pasta

For the rest of the interview, Joo decided to open his mouth as little as possible. He was quiet during the car ride as well, too busy comparing how well the other members handled Haneul’s questions to how he fumbled at the ones aimed at him to really pay attention to Rae trying to lift the morale.
Kyungmin was right, though. Joo knew that he wasn’t going to be opening his phone much for at least a few weeks. The only thing he’ll be using it for would be to watch Sailor Moon and call Mark or Shu.

After taking off his shoes, the boy stood near the doorway for a moment, watching Raewon as he tied on an apron and got ready to make a meal just like the ones he lied about during the radio show. Joo wasn’t sure if he was in the mood to eat at all, his stomach was still a queasy mess of nerves and self-disappointment. He watched the others take off their shoes and get comfortable whichever way they chose with an expression that mixed a bit of sadness and a bit of fatigue, before finally heading to the bedroom and climbing up onto his bunk.
All he could think about was how bad the aftermath of his words would be. Would he lose the few korean supporters that he did have after this? Would he tear the fanbase further apart because of this?
Joo lay there for a while, his face in the pillow. The others probably suspected, correctly, that he was crying.

Mark Jung
IC
mood x nervous

Mark noticed how drained everyone was and tried to cheer everyone up by making jokes but he was just ignored so he sunk back into his seat and put in his earbuds, starting to watch some random gaming video he had found. At the mention of no social media, he frowned a bit but agreed.

Mark stepped into the house, slipping off his shoes and quickly heading to the bedroom and towards the cage at the back wall where Friday and Angel were nestled in there bed. He fed them and then pulled them out, letting them crawl all over him as he moved to yell a, "Yes please hyung." Back to Raewon. He put the two back in there cages and moved to sit in his bed, glancing at Joo above him in the bunk.

"Joo?" He called softly, he watched the males back move up and down with each breath the male took and he crawled up onto the bunk, gently smoothing the older males hair from his face and pulling him close into his chest. "Shh." He mumbled, starting to stroke his hair, "You didn't do anything wrong, it was a hard question. She wanted you too say something bad, the fans will never believe it." Mark was complete shit at comforting to say the least, so he just held the male close and whispered soothing things every once in awhile. He hated seeing Joo cry, as one of the people he was closest too and loved. girl blue girl blue tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming JenniPerson JenniPerson normal normal allure allure
[/div]

code by pasta pasta

Mark noticed how drained everyone was and tried to cheer everyone up by making jokes but he was just ignored so he sunk back into his seat and put in his earbuds, starting to watch some random gaming video he had found. At the mention of no social media, he frowned a bit but agreed.

Mark stepped into the house, slipping off his shoes and quickly heading to the bedroom and towards the cage at the back wall where Friday and Angel were nestled in there bed. He fed them and then pulled them out, letting them crawl all over him as he moved to yell a, "Yes please hyung." Back to Raewon. He put the two back in there cages and moved to sit in his bed, glancing at Joo above him in the bunk.

"Joo?" He called softly, he watched the males back move up and down with each breath the male took and he crawled up onto the bunk, gently smoothing the older males hair from his face and pulling him close into his chest. "Shh." He mumbled, starting to stroke his hair, "You didn't do anything wrong, it was a hard question. She wanted you too say something bad, the fans will never believe it." Mark was complete shit at comforting to say the least, so he just held the male close and whispered soothing things every once in awhile. He hated seeing Joo cry, as one of the people he was closest too and loved.

ซงเว่ยหลง2.jpg
shu would be lying if he said he was surprised by the way the interview turned out. it was obviously going to backfire on them, he just didn't know how bad it was going to be. no matter what they said or did, nothing about that interview was going to turn out as well they thought it would. and to be perfectly honest, he was right. yoo haneul managed to make all of them look bad with her scrutinizing questions. well, all except for shu. he managed to dodge any harsh blow she threw at him, but that didn't mean he went unscathed. he never did.

he could see it now. all over the internet, his haters, or even just fans that liked him the least in the group, were complaining about how conceited or arrogant he was. or maybe that he talked too much for a person as dull as he was. you know, the usual irrational insults. shu just hated comments like those because it was always something childish. it was like they hated him just to hate him. he didn't think there was ever any real reason for their hatred, but there was nothing stopping him from looking over every single comment for the rare chance of finding useful criticism so he could better himself. besides, he enjoyed reading all the praises from his true fans. it just reminded him why he worked so hard to debut.

anything encouraging rae said, just went through one ear and out the other. shu was too lost in his own world of negative thoughts to really pay attention to what was going on around him. he just let his body take control and habitually walked back to the van. he was angry. angry at himself for not doing any more to help. there wasn't anything he could've done and he hated himself for it. usually, nothing got under his skin. no matter what kind of hurtful things get said to or about him, shu would always manage to deflect it like there was just some barrier around him, but when it comes to people trying to hurt his loved ones, that he couldn't let slide. it affected him in more ways than one. shu didn't like seeing them get hurt and he blames himself for not being able to protect them.

although kyungmin told them it was best not to look at social media for the time being, it was already too late for shu. he'd seen what korean and international fans were talking about them, and let's just say it got his blood boiling. as he looked through the many comments and posts, the pain of crying began to grew, but no physical tear actually fell down his cheeks. sure, there were many fans that gave encouraging speeches, but it wasn't fixing him like it usually does. just in time to stop him from diving further into the pit of anti-fans, he saw his older sister li-ling had messaged him. to be fair, shu didn't know what was worse talking to his insensitive sister or reading through the many cruel hate comments. he eventually decided to take the chance on his older sister.
fullsizeoutput_c9.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c7.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c8.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c5.jpg
he should've known she was going to act like that, but he couldn't help but give her the benefit of doubt every time. she was family, or at least she was supposed to be family. shu wished for once in her god damn life, she could act like he existed. act like the big sister she was supposed to be for him. just a little decency, politeness, a few encouraging words amongst the thousands of slaughtering insults, was that too much to ask? apparently it was because despite his outbursts, li-ling never thought of it as more than him being moody.

fighting the urge to just throw his phone against the wall in a fit of anger, shu quickly slipped off his shoes immediately after entering the dorm, and opted to slam his body onto the couch. he laid still, letting one of his arms rest on top of his eyes as he sighed. his large and tall stature took up the entire couch, but he didn't care. not even the offer of ramyeon by rae could bring him out of his mood.

shu wished this was like his parents house, where he could just run off to his room and slam the door shut, but this wasn't his home. they all shared the same bedroom and even if he wanted to find a safe place to cry, there was no place to do so secretly. the dorm was no haven, and it was certainly no home to him, but it was place the six of them lived in, no matter how small it was. he respected their living space, so he wasn't going to trash it and throw things around just let out his frustrations, even if it would help relieve the stress off his shoulders.

SODA RIN.

rin dragged himself back onto the van, giving rae a weary smile at the leader's attempts at encouragement. "i'm fine, i'm fine." he waved off the other's concerns and felt the familiar wave of exhaustion roll over him as the vehicle rumbled to their dorm. it was like the moment his brain recognized that there was nothing left to do for the day, his body decided to turn off. despite the heavy air that hung over everyone, he wasn't particularly concerned about the interview's impact. the only thing he thought fans would nitpick at was the fact that the current 6LBs lineup been training together for at least a few months, so if they "hadn't had time to bond yet," would they ever like each other? he also figured that most people would be able to tell that their host had badgered them with intrusive questions, and none of their answers had been that bad. well, except for joo's answer concerning the korean fans.

rin was planning on getting ready for bed and maybe scolding joo for his poor response on the show, but joo and mark scurried off to the bedroom before he had time to say anything. he shrugged and followed rae. "feed me raeeee," he whined, slumping down into one of the chairs right outside the kitchen and sprawling his upper body across the table. he lifted his head in time to see the other looking at a box of cake mix and sat up quickly. "absolutely not," rin growled, "you're a man of many talents, raewonnie, and those talents include turning innocent baby cakes into rocks."
xx
/coded by allure/

rin dragged himself back onto the van, giving rae a weary smile at the leader's attempts at encouragement. "i'm fine, i'm fine." he waved off the other's concerns and felt the familiar wave of exhaustion roll over him as the vehicle rumbled to their dorm. it was like the moment his brain recognized that there was nothing left to do for the day, his body decided to turn off. despite the heavy air that hung over everyone, he wasn't particularly concerned about the interview's impact. the only thing he thought fans would nitpick at was the fact that the current 6LBs lineup been training together for at least a few months, so if they "hadn't had time to bond yet," would they ever like each other? he also figured that most people would be able to tell that their host had badgered them with intrusive questions, and none of their answers had been that bad. well, except for joo's answer concerning the korean fans.

rin was planning on getting ready for bed and maybe scolding joo for his poor response on the show, but joo and mark scurried off to the bedroom before he had time to say anything. he shrugged and followed rae. "feed me raeeee," he whined, slumping down into one of the chairs right outside the kitchen and sprawling his upper body across the table. he lifted his head in time to see the other looking at a box of cake mix and sat up quickly. "absolutely not," rin growled, "you're a man of many talents, raewonnie, and those talents include turning innocent baby cakes into rocks."

h
h
h

(han.)

Han was the last in the van, closing the door behind him and slumping next to Rae. This was his usual demeanor after the day's events: tired, slouching, only wanting to be with Rae and Rin because spending the whole day with the rest of the group was too taxing. With the closest seat to their motivational speaker and leader, he heard his words loud and clear and while, he acknowledged and appreciated the fact that he was trying to lighten the situation, the atmosphere was a bit too heavy. Not to mention there was nothing to be done about the damage it caused now, other than whatever Kyungmin was planning to do. On the bright side, if there was anyone's fanbase who was accustomed to things like this happening often, it was theirs.

Finding a place in the dorm to be by himself wasn't an option, as the bedrooms were occupied by the two youngest, Shu seemed to be having a moment in the living room, and he wasn't feeling melodramatic enough to lock himself in the bathroom; so, he decided to cozy himself up with Rin and Raewon in the kitchen.

"Don't listen to Rin. I love your cupcakes, but I love your spicy ramyeon even better Rae!" Hopefully he helped to indirectly influence him to actually listen to Rin and put the cupcakes back, just in a nicer way. He took a seat next to Rin, yawning, and laying his head down on his arms like a makeshift pillow, just observing Rin. He hoped the schedule tomorrow could fit in a little shopping spree downtown; there were a few clothes he was eyeing and the fridge did need to be restocked.

RAEWON !!
“Yah! They only came out a little crispy last time.” He defended himself against Rin's 'rock' exaggeration while shuffling around the kitchen to set up the necessary cooking ware and food ingredients for the ramyeon. “Listen, you” he emphasized the you as he pointed a wooden pot spoon in Rin’s direction, “should be nicer to me if you want me to feed you.” He gave a pleased hum at Han’s praise, flashing him his signature eye smile that melted the hearts of many 6gs. “Thank you hyung. It's nice to know that someone appreciates my gifts of love.”

Not taking Han's hint, and ignoring Rin's blatant objection, Rae opened the cake mix box as he waited for the water for the ramyeon to begin boiling. Mixing up the batter was the fun and easy part. Things just got lost in translation for him when it went in the oven, but this time he was confident he'd get it right. He knew that the box said to preheat at a certain temperature, but he cranked it up because he wanted the cupcakes done at the same time as the ramyeon. He’d just make sure to not get distracted so that they wouldn’t burn.

Rae whipped up the cake batter and dipped his finger in afterwards to taste. “Mm.” His eyes widened. So far so good. “Rin, Rin, Rin,” He had him try some, a smile tugging at his lips as he gauged the other's reaction. "Good right?" Then he offered some to Han. “I think this one might actually come out better than last time.” They didn’t have any muffin liners, they really needed to go grocery shopping, so he ended up putting the batter directly in to the pan. Without greasing it. An unintentional mistake. As the ramyeon and cupcakes cooked, Rae leaned back against the counter, a somber suddenly overcoming his face.

"How do you think the newer members are holding up?" He asked softly. He'd tried earlier to lift the spirits of everyone with his words, but clearly that hadn't been enough. Rae’s heart especially ached for their younger Chinese member who Mark was no doubt taking care of... Shu seemed to be handling things well, but Rae could never tell with him.

He should check in on the two, and he probably would try again before they went to bed, but his relationship with them was just so...awkward. He was pretty sure Joo was intimidated by him and that Shu probably didn't even like him since he never stuck around. Rae was trying to reach out to the new members, as it was his duty to maintain group harmony, but it was hard when neither of them seemed open.

[/div]
code by girl blue

“Yah! They only came out a little crispy last time.” He defended himself against Rin's 'rock' exaggeration while shuffling around the kitchen to set up the necessary cooking ware and food ingredients for the ramyeon. “Listen, you” he emphasized the you as he pointed a wooden pot spoon in Rin’s direction, “should be nicer to me if you want me to feed you.” He gave a pleased hum at Han’s praise, flashing him his signature eye smile that melted the hearts of many 6gs. “Thank you hyung. It's nice to know that someone appreciates my gifts of love.”

Not taking Han's hint, and ignoring Rin's blatant objection, Rae opened the cake mix box as he waited for the water for the ramyeon to begin boiling. Mixing up the batter was the fun and easy part. Things just got lost in translation for him when it went in the oven, but this time he was confident he'd get it right. He knew that the box said to preheat at a certain temperature, but he cranked it up because he wanted the cupcakes done at the same time as the ramyeon. He’d just make sure to not get distracted so that they wouldn’t burn.

Rae whipped up the cake batter and dipped his finger in afterwards to taste. “Mm.” His eyes widened. So far so good. “Rin, Rin, Rin,” He had him try some, a smile tugging at his lips as he gauged the other's reaction. "Good right?" Then he offered some to Han. “I think this one might actually come out better than last time.” They didn’t have any muffin liners, they really needed to go grocery shopping, so he ended up putting the batter directly in to the pan. Without greasing it. An unintentional mistake. As the ramyeon and cupcakes cooked, Rae leaned back against the counter, a somber suddenly overcoming his face.

"How do you think the newer members are holding up?" He asked softly. He'd tried earlier to lift the spirits of everyone with his words, but clearly that hadn't been enough. Rae’s heart especially ached for their younger Chinese member who Mark was no doubt taking care of... Shu seemed to be handling things well, but Rae could never tell with him.

He should check in on the two, and he probably would try again before they went to bed, but his relationship with them was just so...awkward. He was pretty sure Joo was intimidated by him and that Shu probably didn't even like him since he never stuck around. Rae was trying to reach out to the new members, as it was his duty to maintain group harmony, but it was hard when neither of them seemed open.

Last edited:

Joo

Joo felt a familiar hand brush against his hair and looked up to find that it was the bandmate that he could always count on to comfort him when he was upset. Mark was always his favorite member during times like these.
He nuzzled himself into the younger one’s chest. “Sometimes they only want to believe bad things I say, though,” he sobbed. “But I think I hurt fans feelings. They will hate me now. But I didn’t mean to.” Being more comfortable with the language, he usually spoke to mark in english, but this time he added in korean, “I’m an idiot.”

original.gif

code by pasta

Joo felt a familiar hand brush against his hair and looked up to find that it was the bandmate that he could always count on to comfort him when he was upset. Mark was always his favorite member during times like these.
He nuzzled himself into the younger one’s chest. “Sometimes they only want to believe bad things I say, though,” he sobbed. “But I think I hurt fans feelings. They will hate me now. But I didn’t mean to.” Being more comfortable with the language, he usually spoke to mark in english, but this time he added in korean, “I’m an idiot.”

Mark Jung
IC
mood x nervous

"Don't say that," Mark wiped some of his tears off with his thumb, chewing on his bottom lip. "She was being rude, that was in no way your fault. Don't beat yourself up over it. Why don't we go see Shu?" He said, grabbing his hand. "He can help cheer you up."

"Shu hyung?" Mark called, moving to go out into the living room to find the older male. Upon seeing the male sprawled out onto the couch, he grumbled something about the two being a handful and turned to call a quick. "Joo, come out here." He piled on top of Shu, poking his cheek, "Are you okay?" He asked softly, knowing the male might not tell him anyway.

Wondering what the older guys were up too, he got off Shu and headed into the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen, made eye contact with Han for a second, well, more like glaring, and then moved to look at the ramen on the stove. He noticed the cake stuff and winced, "Rae Hyung.." He said carefully eyeing it. "Please don't burn down our house." girl blue girl blue tiny grass is dreaming tiny grass is dreaming JenniPerson JenniPerson normal normal allure allure
[/div]

code by pasta pasta

"Don't say that," Mark wiped some of his tears off with his thumb, chewing on his bottom lip. "She was being rude, that was in no way your fault. Don't beat yourself up over it. Why don't we go see Shu?" He said, grabbing his hand. "He can help cheer you up."

"Shu hyung?" Mark called, moving to go out into the living room to find the older male. Upon seeing the male sprawled out onto the couch, he grumbled something about the two being a handful and turned to call a quick. "Joo, come out here." He piled on top of Shu, poking his cheek, "Are you okay?" He asked softly, knowing the male might not tell him anyway.

Wondering what the older guys were up too, he got off Shu and headed into the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen, made eye contact with Han for a second, well, more like glaring, and then moved to look at the ramen on the stove. He noticed the cake stuff and winced, "Rae Hyung.." He said carefully eyeing it. "Please don't burn down our house."

ซงเว่ยหลง2.jpg
as he laid on the couch in silence, shu just lets his mind empty itself. he wanted to think of nothing. feel nothing. he was just so tired and wanted to feel a little bit at peace for once today, even if it meant he ended up falling asleep on the couch. it was like his little meditation time, and he was in his own little world, unable to hear what was happening in the kitchen. because if he did, he would be stopping rae from baking immediately.

what broke him out of his trance was the sudden weight piled on top of him. he groaned, squinting as his newly opened eyes were trying to adjust to the light. rolling his eyes, as the younger male poked his cheek, he let out a disgruntled "just peachy".

before shu could even threaten mark to get off him, he already did without saying anything more. the maknae was smaller in stature compared to him, but that didn't mean mark wasn't heavy laying on top of him like that. besides, physical contact just wasn't shu's thing. it made him feel awkward and uncomfortable. he felt even worse if he had to be the one to initiate contact. usually, skinship was tolerable for him and wouldn't complain as much, but as of right now, shu wasn't in the mood to humor other people.

sitting up from the couch, shu stretched out his long limbs. although he didn't feel rejuvenated like he would if he had taken an actual nap, but he felt a little calmer. this was better than nothing. at least, he didn't feel like the world was crashing down on him anymore. deep down he knew he was still a little broken, but that was just something he would have to deal with another time. there were more important things he needed to attend too. like making sure rae doesn't burn down the kitchen. "please tell me that my nose is just busted, and that i'm not smelling a cake in the oven." he says, as he massaged his temples, while getting off of the couch.

walking into the kitchen, he groaned as he saw the oven light on and the pan sitting inside. it hasn't been that long since they got back to the dorm. there was no way the oven was going to pre-heat that quickly. and as he took a look at the temperature gauge, it was like what he feared most came to life. "what the hell? rae why'd you turn it up so high?! there's a reason why you pre-heat the oven. they're not going to cook evenly through like that! the center will be all gooey and undercooked- oh god, you didn't even use any baking liners" he yells as he peers into the oven window.

Joo

By now, Joo was finished crying. Whenever he was sad, the boy felt like he could cry forever and ever and never run out of tears, but that was always until mark showed up. For some reason the maknae always managed to dry up Joo’s tears with just his presence. Maybe it was because of how closely he held resemblance to sunshine.

Joo didn’t want to leave the room though. Once Mark left to go see Shu he felt something that very rarely graced any of the members’ dorm lives. The peace of solitude. But mark was right, his favorite chinese member might help Joo cheer up.

He climbed down from his bunk and followed Mark to the living room after he was called out. The first thing he witnessed was Shu’s yelling, which was about to upset him more but- oh. Everyone was in the kitchen, surrounding their leader. It looked like he was trying to cook up another baker’s dozen of mistakes. Joo really wished that their leader could bake well, oh the cute little snacks and deserts that would be made for all of them. The boy really loved cute deserts, especially when they were made out of love. But he honestly couldn’t blame Rae for trying, even if he did fail miserably every time. Knowing himself, if Joo tried he would probably mess up the cakes just as bad.

Though, for some reason, the young member found himself smiling. He couldn’t help it. Rae was probably just trying to cheer them all up by baking something sweet, but it ended up making everyone just fuss. He found it a little funny.
He walked up and stood next to the members that weren’t standing near the stove. It was Rin and Han. Joo hesitated to speak. “Rae hy-hyung, is he trying to bake something now? I thought he was just cooking ramyeon.” Feeling it would be easier to speak if in his native language, he asked Han in Mandarin.

original.gif

code by pasta

By now, Joo was finished crying. Whenever he was sad, the boy felt like he could cry forever and ever and never run out of tears, but that was always until mark showed up. For some reason the maknae always managed to dry up Joo’s tears with just his presence. Maybe it was because of how closely he held resemblance to sunshine.

Joo didn’t want to leave the room though. Once Mark left to go see Shu he felt something that very rarely graced any of the members’ dorm lives. The peace of solitude. But mark was right, his favorite chinese member might help Joo cheer up.

He climbed down from his bunk and followed Mark to the living room after he was called out. The first thing he witnessed was Shu’s yelling, which was about to upset him more but- oh. Everyone was in the kitchen, surrounding their leader. It looked like he was trying to cook up another baker’s dozen of mistakes. Joo really wished that their leader could bake well, oh the cute little snacks and deserts that would be made for all of them. Maybe they could even bond over how cute and tasty they were, in a perfect world for Joo at least. The boy really loved cute deserts, especially when they were made out of love. But he honestly couldn’t blame Rae for trying, even if he did fail miserably every time. Knowing himself, if Joo tried he would probably mess up the cakes just as bad.

Though, for some reason, the young member found himself smiling. He couldn’t help it. Rae was probably just trying to cheer them all up by baking something sweet, but it ended up making everyone just fuss. He found it a little funny.

He walked up and stood next to the members that weren’t standing near the stove. It was Rin and Han. Joo hesitated to speak. “Rae hy-hyung, is he trying to bake something now? I thought he was just cooking ramyeon.” Feeling it would be easier to speak if in his native language, he asked Han in Mandarin.

Last edited:
SODA RIN.

rin groaned when rae opened the box of cake mix anyway. he leaned back against the table, figuring he'd stick around long enough to eat the ramyeon and then ditch the moment he caught a whiff of something burning. he yawned wide, arching his back, and lazily glanced in han's direction. "what are you looking at?" he snapped, though the smile that tugged at his lips showed that he was just joking. rae had them try the batter. rin licked his fingers clean and barely stopped himself from saying that rae should just let them enjoy the batter instead of wasting it by putting it in the oven. he may have been the most incompetent cook in the group, but even he was quite sure that 245°C was too hot.

"how do you think the newer members are holding up?" rae asked, now despondent. rin tutted.
"they're all so close, they have each other. don't stress yourself out about them, we're all in the same boat after all," rin tried to assure rae, but he suspected that the leader's worries would continue to keep him up at night. it was unfair that raewon felt responsible for everyone's wellbeing when no one else was putting in as much effort as he was to get along (except maybe mark, but mark's antics often made things worse). rin certainly didn't feel obligated to bond with the new members beyond a purely practical standpoint; if things continued to be awkward between them, then the following years of them living together would be uncomfortable. not to mention the public would continue criticizing the group for it. he couldn't imagine growing as close to the new members as he had with the former members. maybe he could get to that level with shu over time, but to rin, joo and mark were too immature for him to really empathize with. joo's fumble during the interview in particular showed that he wasn't ready for the pressure that came with being an idol. the fact that he had probably been crying over his mistake afterwards made rin feel less sympathetic, if anything. their fanbase was polarized enough as it was; 6gs hardly needed encouragement to increase the toxicity among themselves.

"our savior, baking mama!" rin cried in relief when shu walked in and began yelling. maybe the fire alarm wouldn't go off after all. he slid down to the table until he was mirroring han's position from earlier, his head pillowed on his arms. suddenly everyone was in the small kitchen area, and the space felt too cramped and close and weird. "oh hey, mark and joo are here too. done crying and feeling sorry for yourself?" he drawled, not even bothering to look over his shoulder.
xx
/coded by allure/

rin groaned when rae opened the box of cake mix anyway. he leaned back against the table, figuring he'd stick around long enough to eat the ramyeon and then ditch the moment he caught a whiff of something burning. he yawned wide, arching his back, and lazily glanced in han's direction. "what are you looking at?" he snapped, though the smile that tugged at his lips showed that he was just joking. rae had them try the batter. rin licked his fingers clean and barely stopped himself from saying that rae should just let them enjoy the batter instead of wasting it by putting it in the oven. he may have been the most incompetent cook in the group, but even he was quite sure that 245°C was too hot.

"how do you think the newer members are holding up?" rae asked, now despondent. rin tutted.
"they're all so close, they have each other. don't stress yourself out about them, we're all in the same boat after all," rin tried to assure rae, but he suspected that the leader's worries would continue to keep him up at night. it was unfair that raewon felt responsible for everyone's wellbeing when no one else was putting in as much effort as he was to get along (except maybe mark, but mark's antics often made things worse). rin certainly didn't feel obligated to bond with the new members beyond a purely practical standpoint; if things continued to be awkward between them, then the following years of them living together would be uncomfortable. not to mention the public would continue criticizing the group for it. he couldn't imagine growing as close to the new members as he had with the former members. maybe he could get to that level with shu over time, but to rin, joo and mark were too immature for him to really empathize with. joo's fumble during the interview in particular showed that he wasn't ready for the pressure that came with being an idol. the fact that he had probably been crying over his mistake afterwards made rin feel less sympathetic, if anything. their fanbase was polarized enough as it was; 6gs hardly needed encouragement to increase the toxicity among themselves.

"our savior, baking mama!" rin cried in relief when shu walked in and began yelling. maybe the fire alarm wouldn't go off after all. he slid down to the table until he was mirroring han's position from earlier, his head pillowed on his arms. suddenly everyone was in the small kitchen area, and the space felt too cramped and close and weird. "oh hey, mark and joo are here too. done crying and feeling sorry for yourself?" he drawled, not even bothering to look over his shoulder.

h
h
h

(han.)

Han groaned when he saw Rae opening the cake mix package, and could've sworn he was preheating the oven too high. He disregards baking rules like they're not substantial, to the dismay of everyone else who has to taste the half-baked cupcakes in order to please him. Maybe this time he could sneak his cupcake into the trash can and focus on the ramyeon.

He was having a good time ogling Rin, even though he snapped at him so rudely, and enjoying the deceptive smell of cupcakes that were going to turn out horrible anyway before he made eye contact with Mark and the Metal Gear Solid exclamation point sound effect played in his head. His face visibly contorted and he looked away, back to the wall, or Rin, or the table. And in came Shu as well as Joo, disrupting the peace of this wonderful Friday night. He was grateful to have Shu try to resuscitate the dying cupcakes in the oven, but the other two were unnecessary, and Han could've sworn (more like hoped) that they were asleep already.

Either he was hearing things or suddenly lost his ability to comprehend Korean, because whatever Joo said to him didn't register in his head. He caught the words "Rae-hyung" and "ramyeon", and arrived to the conclusion that he was asking if he was cooking ramyeon.

"Yes." He didn't waste too much brainpower on trying to piece together the puzzle of what he said in a foreign language, opting to focus more on Shu showing up Rae in the kitchen. Maybe the cupcakes would be edible after all, thanks to our savior Baking Mama.

"I don't think so Rin, I think they need some more time in the room."

Users who are viewing this thread