• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 6 user rpg?

purplecowdutch

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hiii,

i would love to plot a little group rpg ( thinking 6 people ), would people be interested in that?, i could think of a couple plots ( maybe
high school, mystery, criminal, normal life, fame, tour bands ) i love real life rpgs, so i rather do those obviously haha!
u don't have to write a thousand word paragraph but just enough so the others can react, i'm not that difficult and i was thinking ooc in discord would be the easiest if we have enough people.
reacting once a week would be nice but totally understandable if life comes through now and then! c;

let me know who would be interested and you can always put some input in, in what you'd like to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back