• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 6 Kids in One Car RP .: 2 SPOTS AVAILABLE :.

InkyWolf

6 Kids in One Car
Would anyone be interested in a role play setting like this?

Note: Person 1 is Patrick (his baby counts as 6) and I will take Patrick.

Information | Characters | OOC Chat | Role Play Chat

Person 2 - the girl
Something always happens in life that takes a turn for either the worst or the best. And in Patrick’s case, it was almost always the worst. Ever since he was left with a baby, his parents kicked him out with only one van and a carseat and a few other things to survive on his own. Turns out, he couldn’t do this by himself and he asked his best friend to help him out. He had always been there for her, it’s time she should be there for him. He couldn’t live in her apartment though, and at some point, her room mates had to kick her out from the drama they were having. So at one point she decided to move in with Patrick and help take care of his child. Patrick goes to work and now with her living with him, he works full time and has enough money to support both of them.

Person 3 - the first boy
Everything was good for a few weeks. Until they met a young man around their age. They’re all roughly in their twenties ish. They met him in town alone while Patrick was at work. His friend had to do errands with the baby out and about, but the baby was giving her a hard time and not being quiet. The boy could tell she was frustrated and offered to hold the baby while she did her errands. And it worked like magic. The boy stopped the baby from crying and was able to help her do every errands that day. They got to learn about each other and she offered him to live ith them after finding out he was kicked out too.

Patrick came home (in his car), to find out he needed 3 mouths to feed now. He asked that as long as he got a job he can stay with them.

The young man was able to find a job within 2 weeks of hard work and job hunting. The three of the young adults have started becoming really good friends at this point and the young man even started becoming close to the baby in the van as well, wanting to do whatever he can to help not only himself but Patrick’s baby boy. But after about 1 month of working at his new job, he discovered the baby wasn’t the only person he wanted to take care of.

Person 4 - the second boy played by Ell Ell
There was another young man around his age that worked with him. For a while, he was growing concerned about his odd behavior, they both started work and they were both in the same training class. They’ve become close friends during the time. And for three days straight he noticed his friend wasn’t eating during breaks. And he was barely making it to work on time and doesn’t seem to focus well. Finally after gathering the courage to stop him after work, the young man discovered that his best friend was kicked out of his parents home and he had a lot of bills to cover and he hasn’t been home in a few days. And he’s been living with his friend. But it turns out they were an abusive drinker. The young man didn’t like to hear that very much about his friend. So he invited him to live with them but they had to talk to Patrick first.

Patrick came home to discover he now had 4 mouths to feed but at least the two of them actually had jobs so it made feeding and saving up money a lot easier. And the more people he had around his baby the safer he felt in case anything were to happen. So now he had 1 girl and 2 boys as well as his baby boy under the same car roof. Fabulous. At least Boy 1 and Boy 2 got along with everyone including his baby boy so that made things easier too. At least his van had 3 rows of seats and a front seat. The girl and the baby sat and slept in the first row. The two boys had both the middle and back rows.

Patrick was walking home (to his car) from work about 1 month later. The two new boys in his car seemed to get along just fine (he has an inkling that they may have a crush on each other) and the girl still seemed to enjoy taking care of his baby which was VERY helpful. They all plan on moving out and at this point, they might even agree to move in together in the same apartment but with three rooms. And they can share rooms if needed. It would make bills a lot easier and they’ve come close to each other to come to this agreement.

Person 5 - the second girl played by FireMaiden FireMaiden
On his way home, something caught his attention. In the parking lot near a retail store there was a truck parked and a couple arguing. But the argument was very loud, and by the sounds of it, the boyfriend was beating the girlfriend. Patrick hated hearing it and watching it as he walked by. He gathered the courage to save her, with a few punches, but it was worth it. He drove off, leaving her with Patrick and he had to make sure she was okay. Apparently the girlfriend was living with an abusive young man around their age and they were breaking up at the moment he saved her. Now she had no place to live.

Patrick came home with the girl, now having 6 total mouths to feed.

It’s been a month since the new girl joined the family in the van. She may be a little sassy at times but they still tolerate her and she keeps to herself a bit. She sleeps in the back, leaving the two boys to share the middle row. The first girl still sleeps in the front row with the baby and Patrick often sleeps in the drivers seat, unless someone isn’t sleeping and offers to switch spot for the night.

This is kinda something that I’ve just been thinking about. I think it’d be fun! We can come up with random times when the cops catches them loitering or maybe something comes up with one of their lives that causes more drama. And we can eventually get to the point where they save up enough to get an apartment!

Yes? No? Maybe so? If yes please ask for the role you'd like to take in the comments below. And if more than one person apply please be aware I like to role play on Discord and I'd be willing to make a server for us!

Please also be aware that you should have paragraph-detailed posts to be in this plot. You can be somewhat creative of the characters' backgrounds. All I did was create the "Why and how" to get to this point.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in playing as the second girl
Awesome :) That would be great! If you want we can role play how Patrick saved her from her ex or boyfriend. Or we can just go off of the story I provided and see how their friendship goes from there!

Awesome :) That would be great! If you want we can role play how Patrick saved her from her ex or boyfriend. Or we can just go off of the story I provided and see how their friendship goes from there!
Well, it's late, I'm pretty bored, and not going to bed anytime soon. We can do it if you want too

Well, it's late, I'm pretty bored, and not going to bed anytime soon. We can do it if you want too
Pfft. I'm down for whatever as well. You don't mind giving descriptions of her in your posts do you? Or would you rather do a character sheet to describe her. I don't really care either way, but I'm more than likely doing both. Describing him in my posts and a char sheet. It'll be easier if we get more people joining and asking about details.

Maybe we can start the rp as soon as the ex boyfriend leaves and Patrick makes sure she's okay and not too badly beaten and that's when he offers her to stay with him for a while. Cause he basically kicked her out or something. Technically she's your character so you can decide on why they broke up and left to live with Patrick who saves her.

Pfft. I'm down for whatever as well. You don't mind giving descriptions of her in your posts do you? Or would you rather do a character sheet to describe her. I don't really care either way, but I'm more than likely doing both. Describing him in my posts and a char sheet. It'll be easier if we get more people joining and asking about details.

Maybe we can start the rp as soon as the ex boyfriend leaves and Patrick makes sure she's okay and not too badly beaten and that's when he offers her to stay with him for
I end up doing both most of the time, so, either way works for me. And, I'm down for that.

I end up doing both most of the time, so, either way works for me. And, I'm down for that.
Okay awesome :) I'll edit the thread to make sure people know the 2nd girl is taken. Do you prefer rping on this website? Or do you have Discord.

Oh hey! :) Sorry I didn't get this until now. Okay so you're the friend who works with the 1st boy then? Yeah I don't mind using this website for all of us to role play but I'll have to figure out how to get one page for everyone lol Discord is easier to use but I still get messages from this website.

Either way works really s8mce I have Discord, but I like to use RpN
Okay! Looks like we have someone joining us and they like the website too. I guess we'll see what everyone else says when they join us and if we need a server or a forum thread.

Oh hey! :) Sorry I didn't get this until now. Okay so you're the friend who works with the 1st boy then? Yeah I don't mind using this website for all of us to role play but I'll have to figure out how to get one page for everyone lol Discord is easier to use but I still get messages from this website.
Generally you make 3 pages, one for character sheets, one for out of character chat and one for the roleplay it's self :)

Generally you make 3 pages, one for character sheets, one for out of character chat and one for the roleplay it's self :)

Okay I'll go ahead and make those threads available but for now we can all talk in here.

maybe could ya' give me a quick run down of what it's about?~

Interested!! I'll take first girl if I can lool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back