• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 6 Kids in One Car .: Role Play :.

InkyWolf

Plot Chat | OOC Chat | RP Chat
(WIP)

This is where the role play will take place! Here are some rules and things to consider while being part of this crazy family. I might make the blogs look more fancy at a later date.

Rules: They're simple.
  1. Keep it PG13
  2. Romance is nice but don't force it on anyone. (I personally don't do romance so Patrick is out of that picture).
  3. Keep Drama in between characters ONLY or you'll be kicked.
  4. Please make your posts paragraph-form, past tense, and more than 5 sentences.
  5. We don't have to have an Order but people generally like to have an order so don't pressure anyone to post. If someone hasn't replied, NICELY comment in the OOC chat and tag their name to remind them.
  6. Keep in mind that a lot of things could happen down the road so there will be a lot of fun plot twists - so DONT be surprised with any, well, surprises :D Like cops.
  7. Respect everyone here. We're all people. We all have feelings.
  8. Have fun with your character!
  9. Oh and you guys can have your own side role plays too just keep it in here cause they're fun to read.
  10. Don't forget there's a baby in the car lol and it's Patrick's. But anyone can take care of him though that's mainly the first girl's job! DO NOT LEAVE HIM ALONE AND UNSUPERVISED! Patrick will not be happy.
  11. Since Patrick is the only one who sits in the Drivers seat, he might ask you if he can sleep in your spot for one night at a time and trade <3 keep that in mind.
  12. We have no more room for anyone lol
  13. Sometimes they can't stay in the same parking lot at a time so don't get too attached to a spot - you should get use to changes in this group since loitering is against the law.
  14. Only three people have a job, if you want a job, please make sure the baby will be with someone at all times.
  15. For now we all take showers at the hospital.
  16. Please pack lightly, we only really have room in the trunk for the cooler/fridge and clothes. Might be smart to have your backpack with things to entertain yourself.
Setting:
So I don't really know who Patrick is texting lol but it looks like the first role play we're having is grilling hot dogs by the car! Wooh!​
My Homies
them
Hey on my way home
me
Yay, you mean to your car? Lol
them
Lol, shut up. Yes.
me
How's my boy? I'm bringing groceries.
them
He's dead asleep lol yay food!
me